Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Piece Of Paradise Part 2

"I had the opportunity but was I brave enough to enjoy my most exciting fantasy."

18
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I have written the second and final part of this story because several members have asked me to."

I had been at the garage for almost ten years and was in my early sixties. The garage had become my second home, and also the place that unblocked certain problems that I had in my head. I could never understand why the young mechanics could possibly have had an interest in an old girl like me.

I was always going to be the only female in the garage, which suited me just fine. Each Wednesday morning, I would go out into the yard where the second-hand cars were for sale, and make general notes about them. There were always two valets usually, student types, washing and polishing the cars.

They were only there for a few months in between college time, then replaced by two others. I always made quite sure that I was nicely dressed on Wednesdays, because thanks to me, the valets spent more time wanking than attending the cars. I loved to tease and what was better than allowing the students to peep up my dress. You could say it was good for the three of us.

There had always been something that I wanted to do at the garage, but I was not brave enough. I used to fantasise about it when I was in bed, very often when I was teasing my clitty with my wet fingertips. I can honestly say that I felt hornier in my sixties than I had ever felt.

The writing on the walls in the mechanics' toilet was very explicit. Did I find it offensive? Not at all, I even enjoyed looking at the crude drawings, usually when my knickers were around my ankles and I was enjoying a heavy piss. I had from time to time considered leaving my fresh off knickers on the peg behind the cubicle door, but it would have been a little obvious as to who had left them.

I think it was a Friday in November when during the early evening there was the most violent thunderstorm. The lights in my flat flickered and died. I had a look out of the window, and the whole area was in darkness. I remember this because it was my birthday. I fumbled about in one of the kitchen drawers and found a couple of candles, which was just as well because I couldn't see a thing.

Earlier that day we all went down the pub to celebrate my birthday. The mechanics were jostling to sit closet to me. Imagine it, six good cocks and one rather mature slit. I never went back to the office that afternoon but headed straight to my flat. I wasn't drunk, just a little tipsy.

I had a sandwich of ham and pickle before going to sleep in my armchair. I woke about 6 pm which would have been about an hour before the storm arrived. I felt like I hadn't had quite enough.

There was an almost full bottle of sherry leftover from Christmas in the cupboard. One glass became two, and then three, and finally four. Not only was I drunk, but my juices were flowing quite freely because I knew that the time had at last arrived for me to live out my most daring fantasy.

I almost threw off my office clothes and relished the feeling of freedom. My old black raincoat was all that was needed. As I stepped out of the front door of my flat the storm duly arrived. The garage was only a few minute's walk away. I took the shortcut through a very dark alleyway. I felt so safe within the security of the darkness. 

Within a couple of minutes, my raincoat was in a heap against a wall. I had always enjoyed being naked at night in the rain, usually in Black Crow Woods with one of my brothers. The storm was almost overhead, and the heavy rain lashed my nakedness, it was as if I was being punished for being a bad girl.

navyflower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
navyflower

I had passed the point of no return, not that I had any intention of going back to the safety of my flat. I fumbled with the garage keys, it took a couple of minutes to find the right one. The emergency lighting was on, the whole place was bathed in a soft red glow, most welcoming you could say.

My heartbeat was racing as I walked beside the mechanics' benches. There were tools of many different kinds and some were most suitable. I started off by shoving the smooth wooden handle of a hammer belonging to Jim the foreman firmly up my slit. It hurt just a little and stretched me rather a lot.

There were another five hammers to go. I was on heat like never before. The screwdrivers were of big interest, the handles were of different shapes and sizes, but I needed a suitable lubricant to allow them easy access. The answer was obvious, axel grease. One after another I shoved them firmly up my arse.

I was beyond caring, I was like an animal, a rather different person who was clearly an exhibitionist but only in the garage. I ventured into the toilet, I needed a piss. I stood in front of the urinal and unleashed my warm golden stream, but more went on the floor than anywhere else.

I wanted to add my own lines to the writing on the cubicle walls. I had a very dirty thought in mind, and I would draw something very explicit. The door to the cubicle wouldn't open. There was a gap of about four inches beneath the door. As I got down on my hands and knees to take a look, I fantasised about each of the mechanics shoving their cocks into me from behind. I had always enjoyed being fucked doggie style.

My eyes had become used to the dim red glow, there sitting on the toilet was a very naked Billy Jenkins, the garage apprentice. He would have been about eighteen I think. What was he doing in the garage? His cock was as stiff as a poker. Billy was going to be a very lucky boy. I slipped my arm under the cubicle door almost up to my elbow.

He didn't need to be told what to do. It had been a long time since I had an eighteen-year-old cock in my hand. He was of good size and his balls were well hung, a sure sign of a good stayer. He did his best for me but a good fingering was about his limit. I wanted him to unlock the door and fuck me on the hard tiled floor,

As I gave him a nice slow wanking he kept saying, "thank you, thank you." I knew who he was, but I doubted very much if he knew who I was. Billy held out for maybe four minutes before spurting his thick creamy spunk over my arm. What a silly boy he was, I was ripe for anything, even a good bumming. I left Billy hiding in the cubicle and made my way towards my flat.

I was naked outside at night yet I felt only one thing, the need to be fucked by anyone. The rain was still lashing down and there was even flooding in the alleyway where I had left my raincoat. It was still there and right beside it was a large puddle, the temptation to wallow was just too great. 

The power was off for several hours more after I got back to my flat. I lit one of the candles, but I had a far more important use for the other. I had always enjoyed the company of candles, they were the perfect substitute for cocks.

My eldest son who had a key to my flat arrived with a bouquet of flowers for my birthday, and to check that I was alright with the power cut. I never heard him arrive. I was caught being very bad indeed, and all bad mummies have to be firmly spanked. Happy birthday to me.

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments