Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My On-Line Adventure Goes Real-Time Video

"I meet in live video the young girl I have seduced on-line"

4
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I have been having a very enjoyable on-line erotic literature site relationship with my friend Rose, a young college student in Florida . She’s only 18 but has a very adult way about her. At 49 years old, I’m easily old enough to be her father. She has a cute round but sexy body and a killer smile. Her expression in her pictures just says “Come eat my pussy and let me suck your cock”. She admits to enjoying sucking cocks.

Rose has rather full round boobs that sit very high and proud. They are tipped by pebble hard nipples that just beg to be suckled. Rose told me that her mother had her in a bra ever since she was 8 years old and that’s why, now at 18, her full size tits have no sag whatsoever.

Rose admits to being a Daddy’s girl. We recently started addressing each other as “Baby” and “Daddy” in our messaging and chatting. When I suspected that she was ignoring her homework so she could play on the computer, I insisted that Daddy needed to administer proper punishment. I told her to lie over my knee so I could pull down her panties and swat her cute ass. When I felt that she was sufficiently punished, I wet my finger with her own pussy juices and then slowly slid it into her asshole. It was how I was to show her that Daddy still loves her. All of this was, of course, fantasy on line.

But this morning, our relationship went to a whole new level. It left the world of fantasy and went to real life. While chatting with her on-line, I asked if she was willing to do a video chat. She agreed quickly, catching me quite off guard. We exchanged sign-on information and next thing I know, I’m looking at my sweet little “Baby” lying in bed, covered in a comforter from the waist down and lounging in her pajamas. She had a headset on and her keyboard in her lap.

“Hi Daddy!”

“Good morning, Baby. Are you not feeling well. I see you’re still in bed”.

My cock was already getting hard. I just knew that I was about to see sweet Rose’s body parts real-time.

“I’m really feeling poorly this morning, Daddy. What do you think it is?”

“Hmmmm…..I need to get a better look at you, Baby. Maybe I can diagnose you better if you let me see your titties. A lot can be determined by the condition of the breasts. Why don’t you take off the pajama top?”

“NO, DADDY…..I’m a big girl now. You haven’t seen my titties since I was a little girl. I’m embarrassed”.

“Come on, Sweetie…..I’m your Daddy. Take off your pajama top.”

“Well, OK Daddy. I don’t want to be punished for disobeying.”

To my joy, Rose lowered the pajama top from her shoulders exposing those two beautiful orbs I had only seen in pictures on line. They were every bit as lovely and firm in real-time video chat. She smiled and cupped her tits one at a time, lifted them and then lowered them back down to their normal firm positions.

“What do you think, Daddy?”

“Baby, from what I can see, your titties are very normal. I don’t see any problem with them that would be causing you to feel ill. Turn sideways so I can see your nipples from a profile view.”

Rose turned her torso from side to side in front of the camera and then began to squeeze her nipples while never taking her gaze from the video camera. By this time, I had dropped my shorts and jockeys and was stroking my ever hardening cock. I stood up in front of my camera.

“Look Baby…..look what you’re doing to Daddy. Would you like to suck Daddy’s cock?”

“Maybe that’s what I need Daddy. I may need to drink a dose of medicinal cum.”

I began stroking my rod and fondling my own balls.

“I wish I were there with you Daddy. I’d help you jack off and swallow your thick milky jiz.”

“Rose, you can help Daddy out and help yourself feel better at the same time. Come out from under that comforter and take off the bottoms of your PJ’s.

“But Daddy…..you know that, at my age, I should have hair on my pussy.

JassBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassBloom

This may come as a surprise but I shave my pussy bare. Will you be mad at me because my pussy is bare? Will you punish me??”

“No, Sweetie……I won’t punish you. I know you shave your pussy. You’ve posted pictures on-line remember? All of the readers know that an 18 year old without pussy hair must shave. Let me see your pussy. Help Daddy get off, OK??”

Rose slid the pajama bottoms over her hips and off of her legs. She then stood up and walked over to the camera, playing with her clit and pussy lips. She spread her labia wide and slowly ran her finger into her vagina.

“Does this help you get off, Daddy?”

“I’m almost there, Baby”, I breathed out. “Turn around and let me see your ass.”

Rose turned her full youthful body around to let me see her luscious ass cheeks.

“Spread you ass, Baby, so Daddy can see your asshole. Spread wide.”

With me still pounding my own meat, Rose bent slightly at the waist giving me a lovely view of the bottom of her pussy lips and her twitching little brown ring. Seeing her asshole that seemed to be begging for attention was more than I could handle.

“Turn around and look at the screen, Baby….Daddy is about to cum.”

Rose turned around just in time to see me squirting my load into a waiting tissue. She smiled and continued playing with her pussy until I had milked my cock dry. My sticky goo was all over my fingers and the tissue.

Rose turned and went back to the bed to pull her PJ bottoms back on. Then, still with her bodacious ta-ta’s in full view, she began again squeezing her nipples and smiling at the camera.

“Thank you for helping Daddy jerk off, Baby. Can I help you now?”

“Did you know that I can suck my own nipples, Daddy?”

With that, Rose lifted her right breast up, lowered her head and began to lick and suck her hard little pink nosed puppy.”

“Slide your hand down the front of your bottoms and start to play with your pussy, Baby. Rub your clit and finger yourself. We need to make you feel better too!”

Still sucking her own nipple, Rose closed her eyes, and began to moan loudly. I could see her hand moving more actively under the comforter as she rubbed and fingered herself.

“Keep working it, Sweetie. Daddy wants his Baby to cum…..cum for Daddy.”

Rose’s moan became more guttural and her body went into spasm as her orgasm began to take over. She twitched and jerked, still sucking her own tit and playing with herself.

“That’s it, Baby……make yourself cum. Daddy would love to be there right now sucking on your other nipple and helping you finger fuck your pussy. I know your pussy juice is running down over your tight little asshole so I could finger fuck your ass as you drive your fingers deep in your pussy.”

Rose finally let out a deep throaty moan and her arms clinched and became motionless.

“Go slowly now, Baby. You’ve finally cum so you need to lie still for a few moments. I know you feel better now, don’t you?”

With heavy breathing, Rose just nodded yes but I could still see her hand working on her pussy under the covers.

“My pants are soaking wet, Daddy……can you see this?”

Rose raised her stinky fingers up to the camera and held them fingers under her nose. Then she got out of the bed and walked right up to the lens. She slowly separated her forefinger and middle finger into a vee and showed me the web of sticky pussy juice stretching between the two digits. Then she stuck both fingers in her mouth and sucked them dry of the nectar. Rose gave me a seductive smile and then crawled back under the covers.

“I feel better now, Daddy. Do you?”

“I do Baby……I feel SO much better. Now get to your homework. Daddy loves you but I’ll still punish you if you don’t get to your schoolwork. Don’t make me come down there to Florida !”

Rose just smiled as she clicked off the video cam.

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors