Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Uncle Me

"The night I seduces my uncle"

2
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
879 words 879 words

My parents had to leave out of the country on a business trip.  Both my parents worked together at that time.  It was May and I was still in school.  My parents didn't want to pull my out of school being that it was near the end.  My father called his sister, Sylvia, to see if they could come and stay at our house until school finished and then they would send for me.  My father had to pay her so she could stay at our house. 

My aunt and uncle arrived on Sunday afternoon because my parents would be leaving that evening and my father wanted to go over some of the rules.  They settled in the room next to my room.  Then we all sat and had a family dinner and then my parents left for the airport.

It was pretty boring around the house the next day.  I went to school and came back and did my homework.  My aunt and I would barely communicate, but my uncle would ask me questions like, "Do you need help with you homework?"  I have always had a crush on my uncle since the first time that I saw him.  He was about 6' 3" and was very built.  I used to act like I didn't understand my homework so he would sit close to me to teach me. 

On Tuesday when I was getting ready for school, the phone rang and I answered it.  It was a police officer from California looking for my aunt.  I was puzzled because we lived in Texas.  A few seconds later my aunt yelled, "Please not my baby!"  My uncle and I stayed looking at her until she got off the phone.  The police officer had called my aunt to let her know that her daughter, my cousin, had been in an accident and was in ICU.  They needed her to go to California ASAP!  My aunt and uncle made the arrangements for her to fly out that noon.  They dropped me off at school and headed to the airport.  The only thing I could think about was that I would be staying alone with my uncle for at least a few days.

It was about 3:00PM and I would get out of school at 3:15PM.  I was just waiting for the bell to ring.  When the bell finally rang, I rushed to my locker and grab what I needed and rushed out to the front of the school to wait for my uncle to pick me up.  He drove up and I ran to his car.  I lifted my shirt up when I got into the car just a bit so that when I sat in the car, my uncle would be able to see my upper thigh.  He started to drive and ask me if I needed to go anywhere.  I said,"Nope, just straight home!"  I just wanted to get him alone.  We talk about what had happened to my cousin, which was not his daughter.  He looked worried, so when we got home, I told him that I would make dinner for us and that he could relax in the family room.  I took him some wine so that he could relax, I really just wanted him to loosen up.  I made dinner and then went upstairs to my room and changed into a very skimpy outfit.  It was a white little strapless dress that was just below my ass cheeks.  I put on my white 5 inch heels and went downstairs to serve dinner.  I called my uncle to the dinner table.  When he walked in, he looked at me for a while.  I think that he was admirring the view.  I sat next to him and pour both of us a glass of wine.  All through dinner, my uncle could keep his eyes off me.  I'm a very petite girl, but have very big tits (size 32 D's).  When we finished dinner, I cleared the table and again poured my uncle another glass of wine.  By this time we were starting our third bottle.  I threw everything in the dishwasher and rushed to the family room with my uncle.  We sat and watched TV for awhile and then my uncle said that it was getting ugly outside and that he would need to go to his house to make sure that things were secure.  I asked if I could go with him, which he said yes. 

We got to his place when the rain started to pour.  I was still wearing my little number.  We  both got very soaked, and you could see straight into my dress.  We got back into the car and went home.  When we got home, my uncle couldn't keep his eyes off me.  I knew that he was starting at my tits, since you could see them through my soaking white dress.  He said, "You should go change so you won't get sick!"  I looked at him and laughed and said "I think that we both should go upstairs and change so we won't get sick!"  I walked a few steps in front of my uncle.  I could feel him starring at me ass as we both headed upstairs to our rooms to change.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by bellascorpiana
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments