Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It took my cock and my libido several days to recover from the wild orgy at neighbor Debbie's house. The two of us ended the evening with a rousing incestual romp with her two teenage daughters after frolicking in the hot tub once the guests had either passed out or left for home.

I could never have imagined the passion I experienced and watched that night. I let my imagination run wild as to what was to continue to happen in my new "home sweet home."

But like they say in the movies, all good things must come to an end. Debbie told me that her ex-husband had learned of her sexual activities, including those involving the girls, and was threatening to take her to court and have her declared an unfit mother.

As a result, she decided she needed a change of scenery and she and the girls were going to move across the country to live with the aunt who raised her after her mom left the family when Debbie was just reaching puberty. 

"Aunt Peggy was my savior then and now," Debbie said. "She taught me so much."

I had heard stories about Aunt Peg, including those that involved Debbie's sex education. She said Peg was who taught her how to such cock like a vacuum cleaner and how to enjoy banging both boys and girls.

I took a shot from the tequila bottle sitting on the table and absorbed the news. I was getting used to having my choice of pussy just over the back fence. And now it was coming to an end.

"Are you sure this is the right move?" I asked, hoping to change her mind. "Maybe I could talk to your ex. Reason with him."

Debbie smiled and had a drink. "I wish. This is for the best. And hey, the good news is you get to meet my Aunt Peg. She's coming to help us move. You'll like her. She was my mom's little sister so it’s not like she is old or anything. In fact, you might find her hot."

I had to admit, the idea of an older woman stirred the blood in my groin. I love the poise of a woman who has been around the block a time or two, who knows how to hold herself, and who knows how to fuck. Peg had just celebrated her 63rd birthday and I'd never had a woman that age before. As my cock grew simply from my imagination, I decided to put my disappointment aside.

"I want nothing but the best for you and the girls," I said. "How can I help?

---

The next day, a moving van arrived in the driveway and a small Toyota pickup pulled in behind it. Stepping out of the cab, in work boots, tight skinny-fit jeans, and a black t-shirt stretched with massive tits was Aunt Peg. She looked good enough to eat, but she was ready to work. I was turned on.

"You must be Tom," she said throwing her arms around me and smashing her 38 DD breasts against my chest. "I have heard a lot about you." And she casually ran a palm across my crotch.

Aunt Peg was a beautiful older woman. She stood about five feet, seven inches tall in her Converse sneakers. She had long black hair that curled naturally well below the nipples that stood out underneath her top. She had on low-rise jeans showing off shapely legs, hips spread delightfully by childbirth, and an ass that remained high and tight despite her six decades of life. She had dark eyes, a pert little nose, and thick, hot-red lips that screamed, "Look at me." The fact that she reminded me of Debbie, just twenty-some years older, caused all sorts of wicked thoughts to flood my mind as I helped her with her bag and watched her strut into the house to help with the packing.

My eyes lingered on her hips rocking back and forth and I was taking it slow behind her. My leering was not lost on Dakota, her seventeen-year-old grand-niece whom I'd been banging all summer, along with her sister and mom.

"Hey, Tommy Boy," Dakota said in a sing-song voice. "Better watch where you're going, or you'll end up falling over and who knows what all these women will do to you when you're on the floor."

I smiled at the little horny teenager and continued into the house, my cock surging in my shorts, my brain trying to calculate how I could have all four of these women before they drove out of my life the next morning.

As we worked, we also drank beer, and I was getting a good buzz. First Diana and then Dakota announced they were going to have dinner with friends that night and then go to a club to listen to music. I was disappointed to see them go, but I still had some two-generation action awaiting me with Debbie and her mom’s sister. I swear they had been intentionally teasing me all day.

Debbie had to go run a couple of errands and left me at home with her aunt. As I watched Debbie's cute mommy ass sway out the door, I turned my lascivious attention to the family matriarch.

It didn't take long to see how this was going to go.

"Well, Tom," Aunt Peg said. "My little niece tells me you're quite a giving neighbor."

I looked at her ruby-red lips and her erect nipples poking through her work clothes. I hoped she wanted me to give her just what I had given the rest of the family.

"I'm going to take a shower to get off some of this sweat and grime," she said, peeling off her tight jeans before strolling down the hallway in a black, lacy thong that showed off her mature, granny ass to perfection. "If you'd like to scrub an old lady's back, I would not object." Her top flew off and she tossed it behind her as she headed up the stairs, me right behind her like the hound dog I had become with this family of vixens. I followed the ol' lady into the master bedroom where the spa shower and tub were located. She tossed her bra to the flood and stepped out of the thong.

AbbyLorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyLorens

As I watched, my deviant mind sent the blood coursing through the spongy tissue of my penis, and it began to grow to its full nine inches. I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my shirt and rubbed my cock as I freed it from the confines of my jean shorts. I was a full staff when I turned the corner into the shower room and saw Aunt Peg bent over as the hot spray poured from the wall. Her wide hips and ample asscheeks sent an ache through my cock and my beer-soaked mind was spinning with deviant notions.

"My god, Auntie, you are gorgeous," is all I could mutter as I stepped in beside her, grabbing a bar of soap and resting my hard cock in the crack of her butt.

"Oh, my boy, I just knew your cock would be a beauty," she said, grabbing my stiffness and angling it toward her well-lubed snatch. There was no foreplay and no reason for it. We were both ready for the main event. In one thrust, I was fully inside of her. We grunted in delight and I soaped her back and butt cheeks quickly before circling her body with my arms and holding dear Aunt Peg tightly.

"Ahh, fuck," we both said in unison. "Ahh."

We held still and let the sensation wash over us, just like the steamy water.

"Tommy, my boy, I can feel you all the way inside of me. So fucking good," Aunt Peg said, her ass pushing back to me as I filled my hands with her well-sucked DD-cups. "I want to feel your hot baby juice explode in me. Can you shoot a load in this little old lady?"

"Nothing little about it," I said pushing in and out with my rock-hard pussy piston, staring at her ass and the black pubic hair that swept up from her labia to her anus. I was lost in perverted passion. I was fucking a woman old enough to be my mom, the great-aunt of two teenagers I was making love to regularly. I pulled out the length of my dick and shoved it back in, hitting the end of her vagina and pushing her onto her tiptoes.

"Damn it, Peg," I said. "Your ass is so fucking great. I love your fat ass and I love shoving my cock inside of you."

She put her arms on the wall of the shower to steady herself and allow herself to push back with her butt.

"Keep fucking this old cunt," Aunt Peg said. "Keep fucking. I want to feel you. Ohhh. Ohhh. Keep fucking."

Her long black hair was plastered against her back as I pushed back and forth, massaging her inner depths with my manhood. Steamy, soapy water washed from her hair down her back and the crack of her ass and onto my concrete-hard cock. I knew this woman was older than anyone I'd done the dirty deed with before and that only turned me on more, my cock surging with blood as my balls swayed and prepared to unleash a torrent of baby-making juice.

"Yes, Auntie. I love fucking your old-lady cunt," I said, reaching around to milk her dangling tits. I pulled on the nipples and made her squeal. I grunted as I pushed myself as deep inside her as possible. The steamy water splashed over our bodies as passion consumed us.

I knew it would only take a minute to crest the orgasmic mountain. I could feel my balls reaching a boil. I leaned back and looked down at her globes of her butt, watching my cock thrust in and out of the pink, engorged lips, the iron pole dripping with soap and pussy lube.

"Oh, Aunt Peg. Fucking fuck," I cried, lost in lustful abandoned. "I am going to cum. I am going to fill you with my juice."

But Peg had other ideas. She pulled my cock out and dropped to her knees the steaming water splashing on her head. She gripped my cock with both hands and began to jerk me. Her hands flew up my well-soaped dick, she twisted her fist around the helmet head and milked me. I felt the familiar tingle in my balls.

"Ahh, shit," I said. "You bitch. I am going to blow."

And she kept pumping, faster and faster. I watched as she used one hand to tug on my testicles and her tongue to tickle the slit in the top of my dick. My knees were weak, and my cock was getting harder and harder. The explosion was near.

"Oh. My. God," I shouted as the seminal fluid began to rise from my balls. "Fuck me, Auntie. Fuck me!"

I exploded. Rope after rope of hot white cum mixed with the suds from our shower. The semen hit her breasts. Her face and into her mouth.

"My little boy, my boy," Aunt Peg said. "Keep cumming. You make an old lady so happy. Keep cumming."

It was the best orgasm I had had in a long time. It didn't want to end. My balls were exploding like never before, cum kept shooting out and Aunt Peg kept jerking me, gripping harder and squeezing the head to make sure I was being fully drained. Finally, after ten or twelve spurts, it was over.

"Ahh, fuck, Peggy," I said, stepping back, freeing my cock from her death grip. I cupped one of her well-sucked tits and urged her to her feet. "Such a great pussy and great hands. Now I know where Debbie got her skills and her love of sex."

Peg gave me a sloppy kiss and turned to wash off the sexual goo that had shot from my now-softening penis.

"What a fuck you are," Aunt Peg said. "No wonder Debbie says she is going to miss you."

And then reality hit me. They were moving, and my neighborhood love affair was coming to an end.

"I will never forget you or your niece or your grand-nieces," I said. "They taught me so much, especially how to be a good neighbor."

Just then, we heard the front door open. Debbie called out: "I'm home ... come out come out wherever you are."

This was going to be a long night.

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments