Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha's way

"Never did I expext this"

0
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
In the past few days’ things changed drastically in this household. I would never have believed this would happen to me.

Mid afternoon of the first day of the school holiday, I had some plans to go out to the movies with two of my friends, Mike and Robbie. We would normally go to the movies and try and pick up some girls there, which was kind of hard since we were known as the “Geek Squad”

As I waited for time to pass until it was time to meet Mike and Robbie, I ended up playing one of my on-line games, but I was bored out of my mind. I heard Devon’s car pulling up in the driveway. Devon is Samantha’s boyfriend, also captain of the school’s track and field team. Samantha is my twin sister born just minutes before me, but we are totally different. She is very popular in school mainly because of her success in track and field.

At home Samantha and myself are very close, we enjoy swimming together and she even at times watches as I get tangled up in my on-line games. She has always been very open and honest with me, sharing almost every little thing in her life with me. I have been a shoulder for her to cry on with every break up she has had.

I knew what would be happening next. Since our parents are both still at work, Samantha and Devon wouldn’t take too long before ending up in her room exploring each other’s bodies. If I can say this myself, Samantha is a beauty. Although Samantha is on the short side, she has lovely muscular legs that seem to go on forever. She is very athletically built with a sexy flat tummy and nice firmly shaped breasts. I have admired her body over the past year or so and has jerked of many times after swimming together. Now at almost eighteen she has just become a fox.

With my room being the last one down the hall I have to pass Samantha’s room to go downstairs to the kitchen. I desperately wanted a soda and something to snack on.

I switched my computer of; headed for the kitchen and as I passed Samantha’s room I could hear Devon and her going at it! I paused for a second and just listened, thinking to myself “Damn he is a lucky bastard,” I continued to the kitchen, grabbed a soda and some pie and headed for the living room. I switched on the TV to break the silence in the room while I had my pie and soda.

A few minutes later Samantha and Devon entered the living room, both appeared a bit flustered and sweaty. I pretended not to notice. I did notice, when Samantha flopped down on the couch across me, that she wasn’t wearing a bra. It was kind of strange to me, since she would never leave her room without a bra on. Maybe I’m a little pervert, but I have always had an eye for that.

We all just contemplated over holiday plans but nothing specific or serious came up. About ten minutes later Devon left again. Samantha came back to the living room after seeing him off and came to sit closely next to me. She started tickling me, as we often play. With us wrestling like that on the couch I had a few accidental brushes against her breasts. My shaft became semi erect and growing a bit more with every brush. I was afraid that Samantha would notice and excused myself to go jump in the shower and get ready to leave.

The whole evening, while being out with my friends, I found myself wondering if Samantha noticed my semi hard on and if she did the wrestling thing as a tease. I couldn’t get the thought of her breasts out of my mind and how much it turned me on just having my hands brush against them.

When I got home I went straight to bed, but had to relieve the pressure building in me from what happened the afternoon. I have never seen Samantha in the nude or even had an accidental peek at her body. The closest I ever came to that was seeing her in her bikini, but that was more than enough to have caused many boners and many jerking of sessions.

The next day had no significant plans and once again I found myself busy with on-line gaming.

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

It was about 11AM when I heard Devon’s car pull up again.

“Was this going to be a routine thing every day?” I thought to myself.

Around lunchtime I headed for the kitchen and as I passed Samantha’s room I could hear them going at it again. I made myself a snack witch got a glass of milk and went to the living room. Only a few minutes later the two lovebirds entered the living room, again I could spot that Samantha wasn’t wearing a bra under the tank top she had on. We made some small talk once again until Devon left a while later. This was like déjà vu. Samantha came sitting next to me again and started pestering me.

“You’re such a dork,” she giggled as she started tickling me again.

The wrestling on the couch was on again. It was almost like it was a repeat of what happened the previous day.

As the back of my hand brushed against her breast again, she stopped. “Why don’t you touch them? I know it gives you an erection, I could see it yesterday and even now,”

I felt embarrassed. “I’m sorry Samantha, I didn’t mean to,” was all I could get out and left for my room.

Later that evening, I was playing a game on my computer. I heard a knock on my door, Samantha came in and said “I’m Sorry about this afternoon; I didn’t mean to embarrass you,”

“It’s okay, no harm done,” I replied still not facing her.

“Nick, turn around please,” she murmured.

I turned in my chair and faced Samantha; she still had the same tank top on.

“What is it sis?” I asked in a slight irritated tone, still feeling embarrassed from the afternoon’s incident.

Facing her full on, she lifted her top exposing her breasts to me. They were between a B and a C cup, well rounded with small dark nipples.

“I just thought you might like to see them,” she said, dropped her top again, turned around and walked out.

The sight of Samantha’s perfectly shaped breasts stayed in my mind the entire time. Even after I went to sleep, the moment repeated over and over in my dreams.

The next morning I went to the computer fair with Mike and Robbie. The image of my sister flashing me flashed in my mind, over and over again. I wondered if the happenings of the past two days would repeat today. If so, would I touch her breasts today?

I got home just after lunch; Devon’s car was in the driveway. This excited me because I knew, what happened the previous two days could happen again today. I couldn’t wait. Today I would touch and hold Samantha’s beautiful breasts. The thought of touching her breasts gave me an instant hard on.

I entered the house and to my surprise I found Samantha riding Devon’s cock on the couch in the living room. She immediately spotted me as I entered.

“Hey Nick,” she called out tome still riding Devon’s cock and making no attempt to cover up.

Devon was startled by this; he got Samantha off him and covered them both up. I started heading to my room.

Samantha called me back. “Nick, come back here!” I slowly turned and walked back to the living room, not knowing what to expect.

As I walked in Samantha stood up, exposing her full naked body to me. She pulled Devon of the couch and walked over to me.

She came very close and whispered in my ear. “I know you would like to fuck me, especially after I flashed you last night,” I only nodded.

She continued “You are welcome to join us, but before you get to fuck my sweet pussy, you have to suck Devon’s cock,”

To be continued......

Published 
Written by vankinkel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors