Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seeing Gran

"Gran loves these sessions as much as I do"

46
5 Comments 5
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Well, it is another day of work, I have a twelve-kilowatt generator to work on, the engine won't start and she wasn't putting out any power as the owner said when the engine was running. I picked up a coffee cake muffin for the secretary/parts lady and billing lady. She is so hot looking, mid-fifties, shoulder-length gray hair, a skirt, lavender blouse kitty heels in patent black, and a pearl beaded neck chain for her dark brown half-moon style glasses in silver or maybe her gold half-square style.

She is warm to me and I enjoy her company very much. I have been pondering over this for a while now, why is it that an older lady in half-glasses turns me on so much? My Mom's mom is the same way, she dresses in skirts and blouses, maybe not kitty heels three inches at the most, but the way those three inches make her walk… She too has a good head of hair with a bun, and when out about town wears a pair of silver ovals with the half-moons for reading Daniel Steele novels and the stock market quotes. When I see Gran and the light of the room sparkling or glimmering in her ovals or half-glasses while in the house, that sends spurts of electricity down to my groin wanting her in bed.

Gran is a mental health expert known to the average person as a shrink in all sorts of sexual problems society
may have and I think I ought to pay her a visit and pay her as well. That way she'd have to keep it confidential. Taking care of my needs with my Mom's half-glasses has sort of bothered me, but not enough to stop romancing them.

So I call up 'What's bugging You' and booked an appointment for Saturday at ten, just giving my last name. I wonder how Gran will feel when she sees me. I do live at home, in a small apartment above the garage, about five hundred square feet but it is fine. Mom never puts the car in the garage as it has all sorts of stuff in it but there is enough room for my old Harley Sportster 1200.

So I get all spiffed up and drive over in my truck, I am at her office fifteen minutes early and pay the receptionist and read a magazine. A person walks out of a door that I am figuring is Gran's office and the receptionist tells me to go on in.

Gran has no idea I am going to be her client. She greets me warmly, stands up, and gives me a warm hug and I like having her half-glasses pushed into my chest.

"Randy what a nice surprise! Just coming in to say, 'Hi to Gran'. I wish you could stay but I have a client due any moment now."

"I know Gran I'm him."

"Say what?" she looks somewhat surprised.

"Why is it illegal to see you as a client?" I ask.

"No no no, of course not but I would've talked to you without you paying."

"Well I am here, so how about we get to this?" I say in a very nice way.

"O.K. sit over here if you will, you want a cup of coffee?

"Well, that is nice, do you have any hazelnut creamer?"

Gran brings me a coffee in an actual coffee mug not a cardboard cup.

"So Randy what brings you here? You're getting a refund after."

"Oh just keep it will ya? Go to Bingo or something." Gran loves the game and going with her friends at times.

"Well, now that we have the amenities out of the way, what's going on Randy?"

"Well, I think I picked up a good case of fetishism and want to know if it or they are likely to cause issues in my life."

I like the way her half-glasses sit on her blossoms with the room light seen in them, the feminine beaded chain of long clear glass beads and small purple beads too.

"What kind of fetishes, Randy: Woman's undies? Brassiere, panties, slips?"

"Beaded neck chains, various styles of half-glasses, and patent black hi-heels."

"OH MY" Gran smiles. "Those are quite manly fetishes. Usually with guys its the undies."

"Gran, you're saying a fetish can be guy-like?"

"Oh yes, with younger guys it is their girlfriend's bra or panties and they can't seem to get off without them. But half-glasses and beaded neck chains and patent black hi-heels are so more of an older lady thing. That is very mature. There is a fetish for glasses but the kind people wear all the time. I don't know why women go for the big horn-rimmed clunkers."

"Gran, I know what you're saying, they make a young woman's feminine face look like Henry Kissinger or Jack Benny or Mayor Duncan."

"Who is Mayor Duncan?"

"Oh, he is the mayor in the movie 'Towering inferno.' Gran, when I see you in those sweet silver ovals you wear, the ones with the half-moons, they get me quite hard."

"You get aroused in seeing me in my silver ovals with the half-moons? What do you think about when you see me at those times?"

"Frankly Gran, I have fantasies about you and other women touching me down there with their silver ovals with half-moons and their half-glasses with beaded chains, maybe those patent black hi-heels."

"You know Randy or maybe you don't know but there is absolutely nothing wrong in having sexual fantasies, we need that sort of a sexual playground for the mind, everyone does it, in their heads anyway. I mean think about it five days a week it is work, and like you get a fifteen-minute break after a few hours break, you should give your mind a break,
have your fantasies, in your mind, let the things that turn you on become a sexual playground."

"Oh Gran, I do that all the time, I have even started to write stories about this sort of fetish."

"Oh Really?" asks Gran with a smile. "What is the name of this story?"

"Jeff's friend Gerty, he fixes her fan, she gives him a spin."

"I suppose you have a whole collection of ladies' half-glasses with beaded chains?" Gran asks me in a nice way.

"I do have a few Gran now I am looking for beaded chains to go with them." I know I am sporting an erection and quite sure that the way Gran is sitting, she can see it.

"So Randy- you have had fantasies of me?"

"Yes Gran I gave away my skin magazines a while ago, I saw you one day and I got to thinking how damn good you look, and damn it if I'm going to have a fantasy, it is going to be of a woman I know and love."

"Randy, that is so sweet it really is, I know I have a few pairs of half-glasses I could give you, with beaded chains, I am a good forty years older and you'd rather have fantasies about me than some skinny young thing?"

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

"That is right Gran, The way you dress is a big part of it, so lady-like and feminine. When a girl dresses in such a way it looks like her breasts are popping out of her blouse, that is just tacky, nothing feminine about that."

"Oh Randy, you are very mature."

"Gran, I have used Mom's half-glasses at times that was also nice, probably very wrong but it still felt quite nice."

"Why do you say 'probably' very wrong?"

"Well Gran, doing things with Mom's half-glasses, is that symbolic of wanting to do Mom?"

"You are smart in interesting ways Randy. Yes you are right, however, you're a man and your mom is a woman, the leverage of time evolution-wise is much much greater than the time she's been your Mom. Do you know what I am saying?"

"Yes Gran, Mom has been my Mom for a little over twenty years but that there is like two thousand years of man and woman, twenty centuries even, yeah that is a lot of evolution."

"How did you get into writing stories?"

"I don't know Gran, maybe reading stories at various story sites online gave me the idea?"

"I think you love writing erotica, there is a bit of culture in that, Randy I am so impressed with the kind of guy you are. Frankly, I see you have been getting somewhat larger and I have to say that I am also impressed with that."

Her phone buzzes "Oh she can't make it? car trouble. it happens., Sue, you can leave now but I'll pay you anyway as something came up here as well. Excuse me Randy as I lock this place up."

"Randy, I want to see some things here so drop your trousers."

I do so, not believing my luck.

"Randy you have a lot of smarts up there, class and culture too. I, as a person who helps others, want to help you as well, but not just by talking."

From her desk drawer, she gets her silver ovals with the half-moons and beaded chain of white glossy beads.

"How would you like Gran to make you cum on her half-moons, Randy? Could you like making a sexy mess all over my half-moons as I wear my half-glasses? Would that make you blow a few good ropes all over them and to see Gran with her half-glasses part down her nose lick your cum off her glasses?"

"You'd do that for me, Gran? That is so loving." She is in her chair and rolls on over to me with her silver ovals and wraps the white glossy beads around my cock and strokes my balls with her half-moons as she strokes the length of my cock with her gold half-square style glasses I call, 'Granny style.'

"Well you are my grandson and since you'd rather chum with an older woman, I want to be one of them. I love your attitude on things but right now I love the size of this thing."

"Well, you made it bigger Gran, seems only right you should be able to enjoy it." From out of the blue she had a bottle of baby oil and has my cock glistening in the light from her desk.

"Cum for Gran, blow a few ropes all over my half-moons, make a sexy mess for Gran,"

Gran says in a sweet soft voice and I feel the pressure building up as she keeps rubbing those silver ovals under my balls and somehow knows when it is gonna blow, she has those ovals ready to catch my cum all over her half-moons.

"So Randy, how was that?"

"Oh, that was SO good Gran."

"You will need to come back for more sessions Randy, how do you feel about that?"

"It will be hard but I can deal with it. Now I have a few ideas for you, Gran.

"Oh?"

"Like you think I never thought of pleasing a woman with her half-glasses?"

"This ought to be something, it never came up that a guy would do things with a woman with her half-glasses and beaded chain."

"Take off your panties Gran."

"What do you have in mind Randy?"

"This isn't a time for questions, GRAN."

"Now that was not so hard was it Gran? I am now going to take off your bra with only my teeth so take off that blouse."

I take her silver ovals and half-glasses and stroke both of her nipples with them. She likes this very much. I wrap the white beads of her silver ovals around my cock and start to run the beaded chain of her silver half-moon style glasses back and forth against the side of her nipple which is getting harder, redder. I manage to lick her other nipple and she starts to jerk me off with her white beads. She is making pleasant noises due to the feelings she is getting. I take her beads from around my cock and run them through her pussy and her labia starts getting all gushy, I stick my head there and lick her, giving her thrills she may not have known for a while. I take off her patent black heel and stuff the toes end into her at the right angle and give it a good working and Gran is now giving the couch a good working out as Gran stiffened up a few times. Grans Labia is very wet and gushy. I take her half-glasses and smear them with her sex.

"Look at this Gran!" I say as I lick her half-glasses, and she smiles so sweetly.

"Randy, you are so romantic! You will make a wonderful husband for some woman, but I think I will need more sessions here."

That patent black heel is weighing on my mind and I let Gran see it hanging off my cock from the toes end.

"Next time you're here Randy, we will do things with my heel."

I take her silver ovals and place them on the heels end of that smart-looking shoe and lick the side of her heel

and ovals. Gran is smiling so sweetly. I have her bra in my back pocket.

Here Randy keep these warm for me for next Saturday. She gives me her half-glasses and beaded chain.

It has been a very nice day, I got in a two hundred-mile ride on my 91 Harley Sporty. I'm watching t.v. with Mom and decided it is time to hit the sack. With Gran's brassiere, half-glasses, and beaded chain, that bra will be stiff by next Saturday.

"Oh Randy, that was so nice of you to drop in to see Gran, you didn't happen to see a bra lying around did you?"

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments