Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Shopping

"I never had liked going shopping with my sister...untill now"

6
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was rummaging through the dirty washing in the laundry looking for a pain of jeans that fitted me when I came across one my sister's bras. I felt a slight tingle holding the dirty bra, my sister was pretty....but she was my sister. But I checked the size anyway: 36C. Not that surprising, she had good cleavage and an athletic body to match. I knew this because she spent most of the morning in her underwear and trust me, she had good tits, ass, legs, the whole works.

Cut it Craig, She's your sister...thinking that is just weird man....
Even so...it was hard to get the image of creamy firm breasts out of your head regardless who they belonged to. Suddenly Jill, my sister, came into the room and I hastily dropped the bra.
My sister is approaching 6 foot, has golden blonde hair with pale skin. She was wearing a pair of blue panties and bra that matched her eyes...it also revealed a lot of her full chest, toned stomach and long muscular legs. She bent over the ironing pile allowing me to see how tight her ass was and just how firm her tits were, "have you seen my swimsuit?" She asked me.
     "By the washing machine"
She bent over to get it, "Oh no" She exclaimed
     "What?"
She held out her bikini for me to examine, one of the straps had snapped in the washing machine. "Crap...I wanted to swim today"
     "Just go to the mall and buy another one..."
     "Will you come with?"
     "What? Why would I come with...?"
     "you know I hate shopping alone, just come along and we can get ice-cream or something"
Normally I wouldn’t go, but I was feeling pretty weird about Jill at the moment and agreed to go.
We went to a small clothes shop that Jill liked because things were cheaper than the big brands, I helped her to pick out three different bikinis. I purposely chose skimpier ones than anything i had seen her in before, any chance of seeing a little more of that body I was thinking about too much. At the changing rooms she seemed kind of wary to go in a lone which was pretty weird.
     "Aren't you coming in with me?"
     "No...." I said licking the ice-cream we bought on the way.
     "Then how will you see which one looks best?"
     "Won't you come out when your changed?"
     "No, the man at the counter is such a creep. I don’t want him to see me." I glanced at him, he was reading a magazine but kept glancing up at my sisters chest. "Anyway, who cares if you see me naked, just close your eyes or something"
I took her ice-cream and stepped in with her, this could be interesting.

Jill was trying on the blue bikini with yellow straps for the third time. Weighing up if it was better than the black one. She jiggled her breasts, "do you think it makes my boobs look bigger than the other one does. Because I need my boobs to look bigger than they are?"
    "Your joking right?" I exclaimed "you have great tits."
    "You just think that because you’ve only seen them supported..."
    "Jill..." I was trying to think of something to say without being too weird.
    "No look" and before I could do or say anything she whipped off her bikini to show me her tits...I suddenly got very hard.
    "Wow....erm...like....what’s wrong with those"
Her tits were unbelievably firm, didn't sag at all. Her nipples were large and I seriously considered making a move on my sister in the changing cubicle. Honestly, the skin on her tits looked so creamy and soft...and the size was just perfect, I could easily imagine slipping my dick between those juicy things. As I continued to fantasise playing with her large breasts I felt my self getting more firm until there was nothing i could do to stop my boner.
    "Oh my god," She whispered furiously. "Your hard!"
I glanced at my erection. Whoah, Not Good "Wait, its just that...you have....your tits...you...your hot..." I spluttered, What do you say when you get aroused by your sister?

She threw on her top, not even bothering to put her bra back on (Something I am sure will thrill the till guy).

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

Took me by the arm and dragged me back home, but to my surprise stopped at the secluded area behind the old sport sheds.
    "If you liked my tits so much...then you should have said something earlier." She pulled her top off and lay down on the grass, placing an ice-cream scoop between her two breasts. I knelt down over her, I was thinking I shouldn’t do this but my body wanted nothing else but to lick her chest clean. She moaned as I sucked gently on one of her nipples. Taste of caramel mingled with the tang of her perfume and the saltiness of sweat, the result was both tasty and very arousing. Her skin was soft and silky except for the rough area around each nipple, which I payed most attention to since I was able to feel her nipples get harder as I sucked them clean.
I glanced at her skirt where a wet patch was forming from her soaking pussy and I quickly stripped her skirt and panties. The ice-cream was melting on her hot, heaving chest but I moved the last glob down to her cunt. There was a sharp intake of breath from Jill as the cold ice cream entered her hot pussy and I used my tongue to poke it in further. After a minute of fervent licking she asked me "do you have a condom?"
     "In my wallet"
With the go ahead to do what ever I wanted i shoved my throbbing dick into the latex sleeve and shoved it again into her tight pussy. If you've been reading my other stories you will know that the only other sex I have been getting is from a MILF. And the feeling of my dick in a a younger tighter pussy made me want to pump my sister so hard. I slowed the pace down not wanting to stop the sex by blowing my load to soon. But Jill's cries steadily increased in noise and passion as she approached climax causing me to go harder, faster and deeper until we were grinding our hips together as hard as we could.
I could see she was about to cum but not wanting her sweet juices to be wasted on my crotch I withdrew my cock and threw my face in her pussy just in time to have my face overwhelmed by her juices. I could still detect faint traces of caramel as i licked her cunt clean. But eager to bust my own load i knelt over her and inserted my dick between the firm breasts that had started this all.
    "See Jill," I rubbed her to tits along my shaft, "Your tits are perfect."
She took her breasts from me and rubbed them along my dick herself while i waited in ecstasy for me to cum. She leant forward so that she could lick the tip of my dick as her breasts dealt with the shaft.

Then I cummed. Five spurts. Once over her developed chest. Twice over her neck and jaw. Again over her mouth and finally over her face. Never before had i busted such a big load, sure Kate was hot but Jill was damn right sexy. Even now my dick was dribbling sperm over my sisters body.

Jill eyes widened at the amount of sperm but her smile told me she was only too pleased. She started by extending her tongue to lick it from around her mouth, then she began wiping her body and licking her hands clean. I started massaging one of her breasts with one hand as i used the other to scoop some cum from between her breasts for her to suck off my fingers.

When she had licked herself clean of cum I went back to her pussy to finish licking her own cum. I would’ve loved to stay there to have another round but people would be coming to the park soon.

I remember that night she slipped into the bathroom with me while I was showering. My mom was home so we couldn’t do anything too wild but I gave her boobs a whole lot of attention and afterwards she gave me a blowjob. The scene with Jill wasn’t a one off thing. Forbidden sex was the best and I was eager to find a third to add to my secret lovers.

Any ideas of who the third person could be, how I can improve the story…flames, compliments and death threats….I want to hear them all. Thanks for reading guys

Published 
Written by The_Writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments