Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister on the drunk

"A brother has fetish to jerk over his sister."

8
0 Comments 0
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Harry was 16 years old, so by then he had wanked to every conceivable genre of porn his burnt out computer had to offer.

Senior, bondage, filth, 'natural', incest, milf, threesomes, forced, hentai, asian- Harry had pulled one out to all of them, but they all became dull while his dick grew soft. He couldn't wank to anything, none of those videos seemed real enough. So Harry was left in his quiet home with nothing but several loads of sexual frustration to keep him company. Harry lived in a two storey house made of auburn brick. The front door opened to a simple living room: light green carpet spread across the floorboards, two hunks of white leather sofa we're dropped in the centre to face the plasma nailed high on the wall, below the T.V was a low-lying bench with photos of the family hugging and forcing grins, standing before a back drop of waterfalls and mountainous regions. Two cone-like lights hanged from the grey roof to light up the room, to the left of the room was a dark hallway, the stairs that could be faintly made out in the hallway led up to bedrooms and a bathroom. Harry's bedroom was to the left, filled with punk-rock band posters and chords to various electronics scattered carelessly with wrinkled clothes across the white carpet. His bed was tucked away in a corner, the faintly stained blue sheets barely hanging off the mattress. The door to Harry's room use to closed on a regular basis, but since his lost interest in porn there was no need for privacy, what else did he need privacy for? He was a teenager in a first-world nation, wasn't exactly someone you could blackmail or write a book about. So he would spend his nights down stairs in the living room, spread out across the couch watching re-runs of Sex in the City: why bother getting turned on?

The night had being a hot one, the sweat on Harry's brow building thickness that felt like a light weight. He wore dampened rock band shirt and a pair of dark grey sports shorts, the a faint merciful breeze burrowing it's way through his pants and moving against his underwear. Harry's parents had gone to a wine function for recovering alcoholics and his sister had gone out on her regular drunk bender. Harry's sister: Melanie. She was more attractive than Harry would care to admit, pale skin, long curled brown hair, a piglet sort of nose with a few freckles placed among them, a body that was long and slim (Mel was taller than Harry), but her butt had roundness to it and her breasts poked out of anything she wore giving a strong hint of softness and grip.

Harry leaned back and let out a frustrated sigh while Samantha on the T.V talked about her latest sexual assault. Then the sound of the front door being violently shoved broke Harry out of his bored state, his sister wandered in lazily shoving her keys back into her bag. She was wearing a tight black skirt that stopped a mid thigh, she wore a white tank top with a grey fur coat over the top. Her hair hung low, with the odd strand sticking out to the side, she struggled on her purple high heels as the carpet gripped at it, Mel eventually being forced to abandon her shoes mid-travel to the couch. "Hey bro," Slurred Mel as she fell to the couch on her brothers arm, her bulbous breast pressing against her brother's hand before she adjusted her seating to have her shoulder blade jabbing into his palm instead. "Hey Mel, how was tonight?" The brief contact with her boob had sent a pulse down to his shaft, his dick began expand in his underwear, the tip getting caught in the flap.

"Oh fucking awesome! Greta came over from London, which is great cause I hadn't seen her in ages, anyway she got talking to use about this drink that she picked up called the 'old veteran'."Harry struggled to focus, he must be really horny if even a slight touch of breast, from his sister of all people, could give him what was now rock hard, twitching excitingly in his pants. An outline of his shaft formed in his shorts, in plain sight of his sister, he didn't want to cover it in fear of drawing attention to it, his erection in his sister's view only made him more turned on. Harry started to go with this, conversing with Mel while focusing on her thigh that stuck out showing it's perfect shape through her tight dress. After they talked Mel walked up to her room, to the right on the second floor. Harry pulled out his dick, he didn't care of the risk of someone seeing him in the room with his dick in hand, but as held the flaccid fellow in his right hand, it began to digress to it's form of the past month. "No, fuck, no." Cursed Harry. He tried to think about how his sister could come down at any minute to see, but his imagination wasn't worth shit to his dick. He stared at his shrivelled dick, it's wrinkles like some crass frown. Harry knew what he needed, it wasn't no fiction or computer screen, he stared down at his shrunken worm, "Fuck it, have it your way then."

Harry creeped up to his sister's bedroom, his dick getting hard at the thought of what he was about to do. Her white door slung ajar to reveal an orange light from her lamp. Harry tiptoed to the door, facing his ear to gap in the entrance, he waited silently until he heard a soft snore. Mel's room had a window that faced to the street, a white street lamp could be outside, illuminating a single spot on the road. Too wall left of the window, a full body mirror leaned against the fairy-floss pink wall, the odd pair of knickers and socks laid near the glass. A domineering brown cupboard sat to the right of the room tightly shut with a scarf hanging off the handle. Harry stepped into the room and looked to his left, where Mel laid on her mattress, wearing her outfit minus the coat. Her bum stuck up in the air, her head swished against her pillow, her breasts swished against her bed, the flesh of her boob squeezing slightly out of the arms holes of her shirt. Harry stepped quietly up to Melanie, he poked her cheek, "Mel, are you awake?" There was no response, as always Mel would be out of it all night. Harry let his shorts drop to his ankles, then peeled back his underwear slowly letting his erect cock breath the sweet air. Harry stepped above his sister, then went down on his knees, his dick pointing directly at his sisters round arse.

He began to stroke his dick, rubbing his hand along his shaft and across the tip, he imagined driving his dick deep between those two buttocks, feeling the moist warmth of that 21 year old pussy. He tightened his grip trying to replicate the feeling of her soft cheeks hugging the end of his shaft. Harry was on the verge of climax but couldn't quite get it out, he needed to take a step further, just a small step further.

KarlaFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaFerrer

He pushed Melanie's butt gently with his hand to see if she would wake up and to get a feel of her butt, it was soft like the leather couch. She didn't even flinch.

Harry knew what he was doing was stupid, but he wasn't thinking his dick was. He leaned over and reached for the zipper of her skirt, his tip pressing against her skirt, letting a squirt pre-cum out. He slowly drew the zipper down, the buzz of the zipper seeming so loud. Harry placed his hands on both sides of her arse pressing his thumbs into her flesh as he dragged the black fabric down her pale thighs. She wore a dark blue g-string, her butt seemed so big and pale now without the skirt. Harry drew in closer, his shaft only centimetres away from her crack. He began to viciously pull to his sister's arse, taking in every ounce of flesh. Every now and then she would take a deep breath and her butt would raise itself and press against the bottom of his shaft. Harry, now consumed with lust, pulled off his sisters blue underwear and wrapped around his tip and stared as his sister pink sphincter, until a massive wad of white, slimy cum burst into the blue fabric. He did this every night his sister came home drunk for 2 months, collecting up to three pairs of her underwear. Then one night things went differently, his sister came home drunker than usual, stumbling into her room and not even bothering to turn on her lamp. Harry moved into the darkened room, lightened by the street lights staring at his sister who lay on her side in a pair of tight blue jeans and tight wearing t-shirt, the fabric stretched by her tits. Melanie had her arms stretched over her head, Harry decided to take this opportunity to look at her chest. He completely stripped, placing his clothes in the cupboard, ready hide in there if the occasion called for it. Kneeling before his sister, he very carefully pulled her over her head and off her arms, luckily she didn't even flinch. Her breasts were round and full, covered by a purple silk bra the flesh of the breast squeezing out over the cups. Harry began to conduct his lewd ritual and pointing penis to her cleavage, closely observing the tight crack in her chest, occasionally rubbing his genitals along the smooth fabric of her bra. Then her eyes opened, "What are you doing here?" Harry panicked, stumbling in backwards in the darkness taking shelter in the cupboard. Sure she had seen him run in there, but he couldn't think logically he was only sixteen and interrupted mid-climax.

"Whose's in their?" Melainie whispered with curiosity, she must of not known it was Harry. "Come out." She chimed playfully, approaching the door with her back lowered like she was trying to peek through the keyhole. 'Fuck' Harry thought, at that moment Harry devoted all his brain power to trying make his body implode and be spared the soul destroying embarrassment. He would never be able to talk to anyone in the family again, his life as he knew it was over. "I saw your diddle you cheeky boy." Mel was in that state of extreme drunkness where she became very horny, it was a miracle she didn't at least touch a cock before getting home. She pulled open the doors, Harry froze in the hopes he would disappear. She stared briefly down at his erection then stood up straight to face Harry, whose was eye level at her collar bone. She leaned forward, the tip of her bra pressing against Harry's pecks, "You were doing it wrong Mike." She whispered, her lower lip stroking his earlobe. She grabbed Harry's boiling dick and stroked it gently, dabbing the tips of her fingers along his tightened balls, Harry let out a pleasurable whimper, she put her hand up to her face and gave it several long licks of her slender tongue. Her lubed hand moved quickly along his shaft, cum squirting out every couple of pulls like a leaky faucet. She stared at Harry's face in the darkness, it was a combination of embarrassment and complete utter pleasure. Harry looked up Mel's face, her hair covering half her face, she let a smile slide across which for some reason made Harry blow his load into her hand. She held up her soaked hand and licked the cum between her fingers, "Do like this sort of thing Mike? When I act like your kinky little girl?"

Mel grabbed Harry by the shaft and pulled him out of the cupboard and into the centre of the room. She went down on her knees, Harry completely fazed by the cum shot mumbles, "Your tits..." Melanie picks up on this and cups her breasts, "You want to seem them? Okay." She takes off her bra letting her full pink nippled breath, they swayed slights in the street lights. With each hand she holds a breast and slaps them to either side of Harry's dick rubbing roughly. "This is wrong." Harry moans. "Wrong?" Say's Melanie confused, "There's nothing wrong about my tongue though is there?" She let's her tits drop down and wraps her tongue around the tip of his cock, then slides it underneath the shaft, feeling the smooth skin and takes a breath before driving the whole cum covered shaft down to the back of her throat. Harry let's out a load moan as she gags and glugs at his dick hitting her deep in her warm throat, she tightly clamps her lips around the circumference and pulls ups slowly to the tip sucking it of all it's cum like a bottle. A car drives by and lights up the room, Mel looks into the mirror, they fuck before it like it watches them, sister on her knees, her smooth arched back and perfects boobs moving with the blow job, her head just a clump of hair thrusting into the crotch. Brother, lean in figure, his butt cheeks tensed to the highest point, looking up a the ceiling as he grips his sisters beautiful head. Out of some sort of instinct Harry feels the climax coming and holds the back of his sister's head so she doesn't move away, he wants her to take his whole load, taste it on her tongue and let it drip down her throat. When done she pulls away and gasps, swallowing the seamen in mouth. She giggles a bit and gives a little stroke to Harry's genitals.

"Want to go back to bed now Mike?" She asks, Harry not caring that he sounds nothing like Mike says, "I should be going." Harry stumbles out naked with his slimy dick hanging low. He walks back into his room in a dream like state and falls onto his bed. "I fucked." He serenely muttered. Harry fucked a goddess, she took his whole load and loved it. The night went from okay, to shit-scary and to absolute heaven. He smiled and closed his eyes. He had fucked his hot sister. He had fucked his sister. He had sex with his sister. Harry then opened his eyes and realised with great horror: He had sex with his sister.

To be continued?

Written by Henry Avalon

Published 
Written by learningtowrite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors