Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Nowhere Part One “The Summer Home”

8
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
written by Nellieneska, edited by atrain_alex89

Every year the Clark family goes on its annual summer vacation trip. They own a house out in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by endless amounts of trees and a lake that spans on for miles. While on these vacations, it is rare to come across another soul, which is what they liked about it. They got to escape from the world and just have a little fun and relaxation before heading back into their daily lives.

As time went on, these trips seemed to no longer excite their children. They wanted to stay home and spend the summer hanging out with their friends and doing whatever it was that teenagers did during the summer. The Clarks always managed to drag their kids along anyways, but this year was the hardest. The Clarks were seconds away from losing their only tradition and something needed to be done in order to keep it going. So ... they let each of their kids invite a friend.

Colby, their oldest child of seventeen, decided to bring along his friend Brian. Brian, who was also seventeen, had moved to their town only six months ago and Colby had taken it upon himself to be friends with the boy. He thought inviting him would make him feel like he really did have a friend and really did belong where he ended up, which Colby believed to be the truth, with or without the summer trip.

Hannah, the youngest child at sixteen, decided to bring Isobel, who had been her best friend since first grade, when they both realized they had that same birthday. So this trip was not going to be a complete and total waste. Besides, Hannah had a plan to set Isobel and Brian up. She felt they were perfect for each other and Colby agreed, match making is what she did and she felt she did it well.

“So anything big planned this summer?” Mrs. Clark asked from the front seat of their brand new 2012 Mazda CX-9, of which Mr. Clark had been very proud of and would not shut up about at the beginning of their seven hour drive. “Anything fun and exciting?”

“I am thinking a week long camping trip,” Colby informed her, he was big into the outdoors and always made an effort to go camping. “Show Brian and Iso what the real outdoors are.”

“Eww,” Isobel laughed, pulling her head out of her book long enough to give Colby a disgusted look. “You can count me out. Me and the outdoors do not get along.”

“Maybe it’s because you like to destroy nature,” he made a smart ass remark to her. “Cutting down her beautiful trees to make those precious books out of her.”

“Well we had to do something to make her more enjoyable,” she laughed, blushing slightly.

Isobel was a giant nerd, her head was always in a book and she was smarter than the average human. Colby liked to make fun of her and get on her case about it, it was his main source of enjoyment.

“That sounds like fun dear,” Mrs. Clark finally wrapped up the conversation, though it was far from over.

They all spent the rest of the trip joking and playing games. Though after a while games became pointless. I spy was a hard game to play when you ran out of things in the car and the only thing outside of the car was an endless amount of trees.

“I spy with my little eye, something green,” Colby laughed out loud.

“A tree,” they all laughed out loud in response for the sixth time. They did this a few more times before moving on.

“Here we are,” Mr. Clark informed them all, as they turned onto a long dark road.

The trees that lined the road were so close together that they blocked any sunlight from making its way though. To Hannah, it had always felt like they entered a black hole, only to come out on the other side of paradise.

Once on the other side of the black hole, the world lit up. There were trees of every shade of green for as far as the eye could see. A beautiful log cabin stood in the middle, surrounded by flowers and decorated with earthy decor. You could just barely see the lake the lay behind the cabin, which stretched for miles. It truly was paradise and it was all theirs for the entire summer.

“This place is rad,” Brian smiled, slapping Colby on the back as he continued to look around.

“You guys own this?”

“Yep,” Colby laughed. “Welcome to the Clark’s home away from home.”

“It is amazing,” Isobel spoke quietly, her eyes scanning as much as she could take in. “I can’t believe you have kept this hidden from me for so long Hannah.”

“It was my best kept secret,” Hannah smiled, looping her arm through Isobel’s. “Care to see the rest of it?”

“Definitely,” Both Isobel and Brian said at the same time, making everyone laugh.

“You guys go explore,” Mr. Clark said with a smile, opening up the back of his SUV. “Mom and I will get the car unloaded.”

“Right this way then everyone,” Colby pointed to the front door of the cabin. “Your tour will begin through those doors.”

-----

“I still can’t believe that you guys own this place,” Brian said in amazement as he crawled into bed.

They had placed another twin bed in each of the kids rooms so that their friends would have a place to sleep other than the floor or the couch.

“This summer is going to be so awesome,” Brian continued on, making Colby smile. He was glad his friend was excited. “Thank you so much for inviting me. I know there were many other options you could have picked from.”

“I think I made the right decision,” Colby assured Brian. “I am glad that you like it here.”

“Are you kidding,” he exclaimed, “I love it here. This place is amazing. I am so jealous you get to come here every summer.”

“Yeah well it gets boring without friends,” Colby sighed, “So I am equally as glad that you are here. The summer is going to be so much better now that there is someone to do stuff with.”

“There is always Hannah,” Brian informed Colby. “What about her, she is fun to hang out with.”

“Hannah prefers things like laying out and getting a tan,” Colby laughed, “Or reading some cheesy romance novel. She is not really good for the fun.”

The boys continued to chat for a while until Brian fell asleep. Which finally gave Colby his opportunity.

Colby climbed out of bed and threw on a shirt and a pair of shorts over the boxers he was already wearing. Once he was clothed, he made his way out of the bedroom. This caused Brian to wake up.

Brian quickly and quietly pulled on a shirt and a pair of shorts as well and followed behind Colby.

LauraCawell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraCawell

For a moment he lost him, not one hundred percent sure as to where he was going, but he soon spotted him entering the pool house.

Brian stood in the living room of the cabin for a few minutes before making his way slowly over to the pool house. Once he was there he searched for a window he could look into, but they were all closed.

Searching a bit more he found a window that was open at the back of the pool house. He set himself up behind it and peered in. His eyes scanned the room when finally they landed on Colby and ... and Hannah?

Brian could feel his mouth drop open at the sight that was in front of him. Hannah, Colby’s little sister was riding up and down on Colby’s cock. Slowly her body would rise and then fall back against him.

Colby held onto each of her breasts and rubbed at them softly, flicking her nipples with his fingers, causing her to let out small moans of pleasure.

Colby then leaned forward and took one of her beautiful nipples and sucked it into his mouth, rolling his tongue around it and occasionally biting it between his teeth. Every time he bit down around it, Hannah’s head would fall back and she would let out a loud moan.

He moved from one nipple to the other, repeating what he had done previously and then back again. He worked back and forth between her nipples for a good ten minutes as she slowly rode up and down on his cock, which was throbbing deep inside of her.

Pulling his mouth back, Colby moved his hands down the side of Hannah’s body and held tightly onto her hips, guiding her up and down, up and down, over and over on his cock, helping her to pick up speed.

At this point Brian could no longer handle it. His cock was hard and working to break free from his pants. He could not fight it anymore, he had to let it out.

Pulling his cock out of his pants, Brian began to slowly stroke it, his eyes never breaking away from the scene that was in front of him. He knew he should be disgusted but for some reason, watching his best friend fuck his little sister was the hottest thing that he had ever seen.

Colby helped Hannah ride his cock for a while longer, pulling her up and then thrusting her down hard. Each time he pulled her down tight around his cock she would let out a small scream, which caused Brian’s cock to twitch between his fingers.

She reached up and grabbed at her breasts, rubbing them and pulling hard at the nipples as her brother filled her up with his hard cock over and over again, pushing himself into her as deep as he could.

“Oh Colby,” she screamed out, holding on tight to her nipples. “I am going to cum.”

“Oh fuck yes,” Colby let out, pulling her down harder, as hard as he could around his cock over and over again. “Cum on big brothers cock, just like the little slut that you are.”

“Yes,” she screamed, her body beginning to shake on top of him as her orgasm took over her entire body. “Fuck your dirty little slut.”

Hannah’s body shook for a good amount of time, almost seeming as if she were having a seizure wrapped around his cock. Colby held her body against his, his cock still buried deep inside of her.

Once her orgasm had calmed down a bit, Colby pressed his lips to hers, violently kissing her, pushing his tongue into her mouth which she gladly accepted.

“You are such a good little slut,” he growled against her mouth.

“Yes,” she moaned against his lips. “Please give me more.”

“Yeah?” Colby asked, biting at her lower lip. “Does big brothers little slut want more of him?”

“Please,” She begged, nibbling at his lip. “Please fuck your slut.”

Brian was now pounding away at his cock, so turned on by everything that was happening. His cock had never been so hard and he had never stoked it so fiercely than he was at this very moment.

Before his eyes, Colby pulled Hannah off of him and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. She was smiling, as if it were Christmas and she was getting exactly what she had been asking for all year long.

Colby lined up his cock behind her, running the tip of his cock through her juices, slapping at her tight firm ass.

“Beg for it,” he told her, slapping his cock against her dripping wet pussy lips. “Tell big brother how much you want his cock inside of you right now.”

“Please fuck me,” she cried out, as if in pain and his cock was the only thing that would make her feel better. “I need your big hard cock deep inside of me. I need it Colby, fuck me please. Fuck your slut sister so hard.”

Colby slammed his cock deep inside of Hannah and she cried out in the greatest amount of pleasure someone can. His cock was all the way inside of her and she would not want to be anywhere else but filled up with her big brothers cock.

“Oh fuck me Colby, fuck me now please.” She cried out again and again.

Colby began thrusting in and out of her, slowly at first, getting a nice feel once again of her tight wet pussy wrapped around his throbbing hard cock. He pushed in and out, in and out, slow and steady, feeling every inch of her pussy around him.

“Harder,” she screamed. “Fuck me harder. I need it harder.”

Colby pulled almost all the way out of her and then as hard as he could, thrust his cock as far into her as he could. He felt like he was going to tare her apart and that only made him fuck her harder.

Hannah screamed every time he would thrust into her, filling her up completely. Her tits bouncing back and forth as he fit against her. Her pussy clenching on to his cock and working to milk free her reward.

“Oh fuck,” Colby called out, grabbing onto her hip and thrusting deep and shallow, not pulling his cock out more than a couple of inches. “I am going to cum.”

“Yes big brother,” Hannah cried out, “Cum all over your slut.”

Colby pulled out of Hannah and rolled her over onto her back. Climbing over her and straddling her chest, Colby stroked at his cock for a few seconds before shooting his load all over his little sisters face, covering it.

Brian dropped himself down to the ground and pulled his cock a little more before shooting his load all over the grass beneath him. He tried to fight back his moans but he was afraid that one or two had broke free.

Once he was finished, he pulled his clothes back on and ran for the house. He quickly stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed. Visions of Hannah and Colby continued to run through his mind. Had he been dreaming?

Brian forced his eyes closed tighter as he heard the bedroom door open as Colby came in. Brian opened his eyes just a little, watching Colby strip from his clothes down to his boxers and crawl into bed.

This summer was going to be interesting, Brian thought to himself. Very interesting.

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments