Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer vacation (After all these Years - Part II)

"After lots of demands to continue this story I finally made it! =)"

4
0 Comments 0
605 Views 605
5.6k words 5.6k words
Note: it can be read without knowing part 1.

Almost one year had passed since my brother and I started our secret relationship. We made the greatest efforts possible not to get noticed by anyone who might know or tell on us. I spent almost every week end at his house often using excuses like spending my leisure time with friends or simply wanting to see my brother a little more often.

Sometimes Stan would come over to ours. He had always slept in my room the few nights he spent with us ever since he had moved out of our house and taken everything he had with him. Our parents didn’t mind for they knew we had always been close but they would never find out about our new relation this way. That’s at least what we thought…

My 19th birthday was the last day before the summer holidays and happened to be the last day of my high school time before getting started at the local college a few months later. My brother had come over to celebrate this with us. After a good fajita meal (yes, I had eaten waaaaaaaay too much) my parents gave me the complete series 4 of 'My Name Is Earl' for which I had craved for so long. Stan joined them empty handed telling me I’d see what the surprise is on the first day of summer vacation what caused a pair of wide grins on the faces of both of my parents.

I couldn’t await the surprise. I was so eager to see what he had got me. But the more I begged the louder he laughed.

“You’re so mean to your baby sister, do you know that?” I asked him innocently.

Even my parents couldn’t hold back their laughter anymore.

I looked at my brother.

“I’ll be mean to you too tonight, big brother, REALLY mean!” I said smirking at him sarcastically. He kept laughing on that.

We kept talking until we were tired. I went straight to my bedroom wondering why my parents wished me good bye. There I waited for my brother to come in sitting on the edge of my bed. As he stepped into my room he switched the light off. The room went pitch black. I could only hear his careful footsteps slowly and almost silently coming towards me. Suddenly I felt his hands grab me by my shoulders. A few seconds passed by before I sensed his warm breath on my face just a glimpse before his lips met mine.

I could tell from the way he kissed me that he was really horny. So was I. I was already lusting after him the whole day.

I opened his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. They fell to the ground. I pulled down his boxers a little bit; just enough to free his fully erect manhood from its tight bond. I took his hard shaft in my hand and started stroking it gently. He let out a soft sigh as I let his head glide through my lips. I flicked my tongue over his head while still stroking his shaft.

He ran his fingers through my hair.

“Oh yes, Van. Suck my cock!” he whispered between his silent moans.

I put my left hand on his butt and started stroking his butthole softly. He went totally crazy on that.

“Goddammit, Van, you’re so fucking awesome…” he whispered savoring to the max the pleasures I gave him.

We undressed each other while I sucked his cock balls deep into my throat.

It didn’t take me too long not to be able to stand it anymore for I was way too horny to let my brother touch me so I just jumped him wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me instantly in his strong arms though surprised. He knew what he had to do and stuck his big dick right inside my dripping pussy.

I didn’t have to do anything he just slammed his rod in and out of my hungry pussy. I was already trying my best not to moan too loudly but it sure was really hard. I could tell Stan was trying at least as hard from his loud hisses passing through his teeth. I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pushed my lips to his ear.

I whispered: “Fuck me from behind, big brother!”

He instantly flung me on the bed. I turned around stretching my butt towards him. He grabbed my hips with one hand and helped his cock slide in my cunt again. This time he entered me so slowly it was like torture. He pulled out until only his head was inside and renewed his slow grinding assault all over again. I started gyrating my hips to increase the immense pleasure I was given. I had to bite my lips real hard not to moan out loud.

I heard Stan whisper: “Oh Vanessa… You’re… So goddamn tight… Soooo goooooood!”

He pulled out before it was too late and lay beside me on the back. I got on top of him and took his dick in my hand gently stroking it and pushing it on my labia. I glided the tip of his cock back and forth from my asshole to my clit a few times before letting it slide inside my vagina again. I rocked my hips in circular motion going wild. I could feel my orgasm build very fast.

“Oh brother don’t stop fucking me! I’m gonna cum real soon!” I almost shrieked trying my best not to shout out too loud, “Give me my orgasm my cunt craves!”

This was it! I came but I made sure not to tease my brother’s prick any more so that he wouldn’t cum.

I got off Stan, kissed him and said playfully: “Good night, big bro, and thanks for the nice happy-birthday-fuck.”

“And what about me?” he asked.

“Told ya I was gonna be mean” I answered.

“A c’mon, Van! This ain’t fair!” he replied.

I acted like I was asleep already but I still was horny. He took his chance of me acting asleep, turned my on the side, my back facing in his direction, spread my legs and pushed his cock into my pussy.

“Mmmmmmh… Oh yeah! Oh yes! Fuck me again!” I whispered.

He caressed my tits with one hand and my back with the other slowly travelling towards my ass. He moistened his index with my pussy juices and slid it right in my asshole. I sighed on that and started bucking my hips as he finger fucked my asshole while letting his cock glide in and out of my cunt.

“How does that finger feel?” he asked me naughtily in a dirty voice.

“Keep it right there! I’m gonna cum again right away!”

“Say that you love it” he commanded

“I love your finger in my ass!”

“Do you want me to put another finger in?”

That was all I could take. I came so hard my juices were gushing all over his dick. My pussy clenched his cock so firmly he creamed my insides with his hot thick cum.

“Oh god, sis!” was all he could say.

He pulled out breathing hard letting our mixture running out of my gaping hole.

“Hey! Dontcha fall asleep! Hand me a Kleenex, will ya?” I said poking him.

He mumbled something incomprehensible and gave me what I wanted. The sheets were already getting wet. As I had cleaned myself I nestled up my brother and pulled the blanket over our bodies.

The next morning I was woken up by some noise. I didn’t quite get the situation so I decided to take my time looking at my brother packing up two suitcases – one obviously for me. As I realized they were suitcases, I remembered that I was on summer vacation but I tossed away my train of thought and tried to figure out what my brother was actually doing. Still sleepy I resigned and got to the kitchen to pour me a bowl of corn flakes.

“Hey sleepyhead! It’s nine in the morning and get our taxi in half an hour so be sure to eat quickly and make sure to grab your toilet stuff” I heard my brother say standing right beside me.

I smiled at him nodding only getting seconds later what he had just told me to do.

“What?? Half an hour? Do ya wanna kill me or what?!”

He grinned widely.

I forced down the cereals and got to the bathroom quickly. It only took me ten minutes to brush my teeth, dress up and do my hair. I decided that there was no time for make up and noticed that I didn’t look too bad without it either while looking in the mirror. I grabbed the bottom of my boobs and held them in my hands.

“You sure are a smoking hot girl, Van” I said to the mirror.

I came out of the bathroom. I knew my white tank top made my brother hot for it made lots cleavage and it accentuated my curves at all the right places. I had a dirty smirk on my face knowing I was turning him on by my sheer presence.

“When I see you like this it makes me think of…. Did you pack your pill with your toiletry?” he asked. My face blushed red because I had totally forgotten about that. Stan laughed as I ran back to my bedroom to grab my pills. I still had enough for four weeks so I wasn’t worried to run out of pills. The taxi was on time. We both sat on the backseat.

So where shall I take you and your girlfriend, Mr. Sullivan?” the driver asked kindly after helping us with the luggage.

“To the airport, our flight is in two hours” Stan replied.

“So let’s see what I can do…”

Suddenly I realized I didn’t have ANY idea of where I was going. My brother was just dragging me to the airport with that entire luggage for almost ten days and I did still not know anything at all.

“Tell me… um… Stan… Where are we going?”

“You’ll see. It’s a surprise. And you’ll see either way.”

I stretched out my tongue.

“Ah c’mon! First you don’t have a present on my birthday, then you wake me up at nine o’ fuckin’ clock in the freakin’ morning and you wouldn’t tell me what for! What the hell ARE WE DOING, STAN!!!”

The taxi driver looked at me through the rear mirror.

“I’m sorry Van, it still is a surprise and you’re gonna like it for sure so just be a little more patient.”

For some reason my brother had guessed that I was only playing mad. But he was starting to get on my nerves. He grinned more and more widely.

“Alright, bozo, we’ll see who’s not gonna tell…” I said sadistically before ticking him… but… there was no use! For this one time he afforded to retain himself from laughing. It wasn’t fair at all. For the rest of our trip I played the offended girlfriend.

Our flight was at 11.05 a.m. at gate 21 of Atlanta Airport in direction of Malé, capital of the Maldives. My brother handed me my ticket as we were standing in front of the frontier office. I gulped at the sight of this piece of paper.

He just smiled at me. “Happy birthday, Vanessa!”

I almost jumped him and hugged him like crazy.

I kissed him. “Oh! I love you Stan! You’re the best!”

It was our turn to show our passports. The female officer took a good glance on it and looked stunned.

“Your honeymoon?” she asked.

Stan and I smiled happily and affirmed the question almost simultaneously.

“So long, Mr. & Mrs. Sullivan… I wish you a good trip and good luck in your marriage.”

“Thanks! And have a nice day!” Stan replied taking both our passports.

We grinned at each other trying our best to hold back our laughter as we passed the frontier to no man’s land.

The flight was punctual, comfortable and calm. We even were the lucky ones to be upgraded to business class for space problems. In fact that didn’t matter because I almost slept during the whole flight not that I get sick in airplanes but I was still tired from being waken so unkindly earlier in the morning.

After several hours of flying we arrived at Malé, GMT+5 hours which made a 14 hour time delay from Atlanta. I was secretly hoping not to have too much jetlag trouble but I wasn’t that worried either. I had just slept enough to catch up that difference I guessed. Furthermore I was a quite night active person so basically when it was night at home it would be day around this place.

I laughed at the sight of my yawning brother.

“You sure gonna have trouble with jetlag, won't you?” I asked him playfully. He threw me an offended yet amused glance.

“Let’s go get our stuff and we’re outta here!” he replied.

I followed him to pick our luggage. After that we took the seaplane that led us straight to the Lhaviyani Atoll where our residence – a huge 5-star beach villa – was. It was amazing. I could tell my eyes were glistening from this sight.

Oh Stan! I loooooooove you so much! You’re the greatest man alive!” I told my brother as we had settled down and added grinning: “and the sexiest, by the way.”

“You know, I’d do anything for my lil baby sister” he answered smiling. I gently kissed him on his lips. Our tongues locked together and started their sweet little dance. Stan grabbed my breasts and I took his hand off them.

“Not until tonight my dear” I hornily whispered in his ear though being soaking wet and wanting his thick throbbing knob to glide in and out of my pussy.

I couldn’t wait to take a dip in the light turquoise sea. The weather was nice and warm, not a single cloud on the sky. I quickly undid my suitcase and took out my bikini. Of course my brother had taken the most revealing one I had: A blue laced top with the tiniest triangles that just covered my nipples and my areolas and a matching thong that just covered my pussy lips.

As I was taking off my panties, I felt my brother’s presence too late, he was already standing behind me holding me with one hand and releasing his raging boner from his swim trunks. I sprang directly between my pussy lips. I instantly began to move my hips and to press his cock against my entrance. Both of us were insatiably lusting after another. As his hard member finally entered my pussy I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my lil pussy!” I commanded.

“No!” Stan replied smirking removing his cock from my pussy’s grip and putting it back into his trunks. “That’s what you said… Lil Lisa’s not gonna see any cock until tonight.”

I turned around and felt his hard-on through the fabric of his trunks with my hand and gently caressed it.

“Are you sure you don’t wanna screw me right now?” I asked.

He smiled “Yeah I am. But…” he plunged two fingers right in my box “…how about some finger?”

My hips went weak as he started twitching my pussy walls with his fingers.

“Oh god, Stan your fingers feel so good.”

“Get on the bed” he ordered.

I followed his advice and spread my legs while lying on my back. I could feel the moisture running down my thighs. Stan licked them clean before licking my labia. This felt amazing. He eventually plunged his fingers back in my pussy.

“Moan for me, Vanessa!”

I took the back of his head and pushed him back on my entrance.

“Don’t stop licking me, will ya?!” I said moaning “Oh yeah! Eat my pussy, big brother!”

He inserted a third finger in my dripping cunt.

“Those fingers feel so gooooooood! They’re amazing! Fuck me with your fingers!!”

I arched my back and thrashed my body in ecstasy while Stan began to tickle my asshole.

I moaned in anticipation: “Yes, big brother! I want that dirty finger in my asshole! Put it right in there!”

He pushed his finger in.

“Oh god! I love your finger in my ass, Stan!”

I couldn’t help gyrating my hips on his fingers in both my pussy and ass as I felt my orgasm building.

“I’m cumming, big brother! I’m cumming! Don'tcha fuckin stop!” I screamed in pleasure.

My whole body tensed as I came on his fingers.

KattyRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyRed

It felt so great to get the tension released.

“Now get your sexy swimsuit on, I can’t wait to get a good cool bath in the sea.”

“It’s a shame; you’re missing my steaming cunt…” I tried my best to sound sexy, “Don'tcha wanna try it?” I moistened my index finger in my juices and licked it right after.

I could hear Stan swallow before he said: “Tonight, you said… Remember?”

I winked at him and got in my bikini though I knew exactly that there was no use for it was way too small to cover anything.

The water was perfect! Since we had our own villa we also had a private beach and swim area so we were all on our own without anyone to disturb us. I was looking forward to having a great vacation filled with love, lust, relaxing and sex with my beloved brother.

I had completely lost myself in my thoughts as I got unexpectedly dunked in the water. I struggled against Stan’s strong hands in vain. I took a mouthful of the sea water and as soon as he let go and I could surface again, I spat the whole load in his laughing face.

“Just you wait until I getcha!!” he yelped.

“Catch me… if you can!!” I smirked back trying to escape right away as he came after me.

We were splashing around and laughing until we were both...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors