Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday School

"Matt wanted to go to Pastor Phillip’s Sunday School. His mother, Angela, agreed but was apprehensive of the consequences."

169
19 Comments 19
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Angela didn’t know where he got the idea from but her seventeen-year-old son, Matt, had suggested they attend Pastor Phillip’s Sunday School. It wasn’t widely advertised in the church events but was held every Sunday afternoon to a select few. Angela found this out by talking to her friend Sandy who also attended with her teenage son, Jerry.

If Angela had to put two and two together then she would have come to the conclusion that Matt had been talking to Jerry, but she would have been wrong. It was Sandy who firmly put the idea into Matt’s head after one of his sleepovers. Of course, Sandy didn’t confess that to Angela. That would have been very wrong.

Angela got the low down on Pastor Phillip’s afternoon gatherings that seemed to attract single parents and their sons, though Brian Donnely and his daughter Melissa also attended. Sandy was cautious with her description of exactly what went on until Angela and she started to talk about sex or the lack of it in their tiny rural community. It just wasn’t the place to be single, alone and frustrated.

Sandy was over an hour into the conversation when she placed her hand on Angela’s arm and told her, in no uncertain terms that she needed to come along to the sessions. After all, she said, all we do is enjoy the love that we have for our families.

-=-

For Matt, Sunday couldn’t have come fast enough, for Angela it was the reverse. The closer the day got the more scared she became. She felt an immense urge to pull out, go down with a cold or flu, or fake some ailment to back down. If it wasn’t for Sandy popping in every day to reassure her, she would have hibernated in some foreign country and pretended she didn’t exist.

It was Sandy and Jerry who collected her on Sunday afternoon at twelve-thirty to ensure that she and Matt attended the session.

They walked into a back room of the church and immediately Angela’s nerves overtook her as three other mothers and sons and one father and daughter looked at her as she approached them.

The only words going through her mind were ‘What the fuck was she doing here in front of these people.

She felt awkward, scared, and embarrassed about everything she had been told by Sandy. Angela turned to leave and it was Matt who stopped her with his hands on her shoulders.

“Mum, I love you, let’s do this,” he said.

Angela walked towards the group of people with her son. She didn’t expect to see Jeffrey and his mother Mrs. Sophie White. She always thought that a strange name for a black woman but reckoned she acquired it through marriage. Brian Donnely immediately thrust his hand out towards Angela which she shook out of politeness. The two other mothers nodded their heads and smiled in her direction. It didn’t make her feel any more secure or less frightened as they seemed to know something that perhaps she didn’t.

Pastor Phillips stood near the large round table in the middle of the room.

“We have new friends that have come to join us today,” he announced, “I’m sure everyone here will welcome Matt and Angela and make them feel welcome to our group. It is not every day that we welcome someone that is on the cusp of making such changes in their life and I hope that Angela,” he pointed towards Angela with an open hand, “and Matt,” he pointed to Matt in the same way, “find the happiness and love that they seek here today.”

The session started with the mothers and Mr. Donnely’s daughter standing behind their sons and father; all of them facing towards the centre of the table. The first part of feeling love for each other consisted of a two-armed hug from behind. Angela watched Sandy as she engulfed her son, Jerry, and suddenly became aware that her son would feel her big breasts poke into his back. Nevertheless, she followed Sandy’s example and hugged her son hard. It did, in fact, bring a smile to her face.

“Change places,” pastor Phillips announced.

Suddenly it was Matt’s turn to hug his mother in the same way. Angela felt a little trepidation run through her. Her hands started to quiver as she raised them and before she knew it her son’s arms were wrapped around her breasts.

Angela held her breath, she couldn’t help but watch each of the mothers in turn, as their son’s arms engulfed them with their hands coming to rest on their breasts. She saw the same look in each of their eyes and the same movement in each of their son’s hands as she studied them. Her gaze eventually rested on Sandy as she watched her son, Jerry, openly fondle his mother’s breasts.

Angela gulped as she realised that Matt was starting to move his hands too. She was about to speak, move away, stop him when pastor Phillip's hands came upon her head.

“Be still, my child,” he said, “There is something here for all of us, an awakening that we shall be proud of when we walk away this afternoon.”

An awakening it surely was when her son’s hands rubbed her nipples through her blouse and bra. She felt them ignite with pleasure. She felt her whole being rise above everyone and she couldn’t help the sigh that escaped her lips. She watched everyone fondle their mother’s breasts, except for Melissa whose father was doing the honours. Her hands came upon her son’s hands and she stopped him from moving them. She could see the blissful smile on Sandy’s face, and the bulge in Jerry’s trousers as he fondled her. She started to move her hands on top of Matt’s so that they squashed her breasts together. Angela pushed her bum backwards. She felt the same kind of bulge as she could see to her right.

Pastor Phillips had moved around the group satisfied that he had quelled Angela’s anguish to what was happening to her mind and body.

“Shall we proceed,” pastor Phillips said, “let us show Angela and Matt the next steps in the way we show our love.”

They all started to strip. Blouses and shirts were removed, and braziers discarded on the floor, before hands once more started to fondle and caress.

Matt was quick off the mark, removing his shirt in an instant, leaving Angela to stare at the topless group and wonder whether she could go through with it.

A simplistic smile crossed the room from pastor Phillips and she found her nerves calming her breathing deeper. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse to the stare of twenty-two pairs of eyes that followed her every move. She fumbled with the hook on her bra and it was Matt who uncoupled it allowing his mother to free her large breasts to everyone’s gaze.

Pastor Phillips smiled at Angela as his hand joined Jeffrey’s to stroke Mrs White’s ample breast.

“We are all free to do what we want to do here, today. Join us, Angela and Matt, and do whatever you feel is right,” announced pastor Phillips.

Matt knew exactly what was right. He had been waiting for this moment to touch his mother’s bare breasts, his hand came upon both of them and he cupped them in his hands, lifted them, and pushed them together. He felt his mother’s nipples respond in the palms of his hands as he rubbed them.

Angela’s eyes were closed as she allowed her son to feel her up, though her mind was swimming with pleasure, but the feelings that welled up inside her were not of love for her son, but lust.

She opened her eyes to see Jerry and Sandy making out, with Sandy’s hand behind her, squeezing and caressing her son’s cock.

“Let’s change places,” Pastor Phillips announced. Men in front of the women and feel free to release all those bonds of clothing and anxiety. Grasp what you know to be right.”

Everyone exchanged places, again, Matt’s trousers were around his ankles in seconds and he was busy pushing them off the end of his feet, quickly followed by his shoes and socks.

“Since when do you go commando?” Angela asked Matt.

“Since today,” he smirked.

Her gaze fell on her son’s cock. It shouldn’t have done that but it did and she was finding it hard to tear it away. No, she realised the dilemma, she didn’t want to tear it away.

The room was full of people shuffling out of their clothes. “Please,” pastor Phillips said, “men in front women behind.”

Everyone had switched positions while Angela still had her skirt on.

“Angela, are you joining us,” said Pastor Phillips.

She suddenly realised what he meant and for once she unzipped the skirt and peeled it over her womanly hips, it was followed by her knickers and her shoes were kicked off behind her. She stood behind her son allowing her nipples to rub against his back. She glanced in all directions to see erect cocks everywhere. All were impressive and all were bobbing with expectation.

“One more hug before we begin sharing our love for each other,” said pastor Phillips.

Something inside snapped and Angela didn’t think twice about the hug. She engulfed her son, pressing her breasts hard against him and hugging him so hard she almost lifted him from the ground. She saw Sandy take a different approach as her hand came upon her son’s prick. She shafted it up and down as she smiled in Angela’s direction.

Pastor Phillips approached the round table and dug into his pocket to retrieve a dice. He threw it on the table, “A three,” he announced. “Today, because it is Angela and Matt’s first time here, they are exempt from the sharing. So please, everyone else, three places clockwise if you please.”

Angela watched as the women on the outside moved three places clockwise to stand behind a different person. Sandy found herself opposite Angela and standing behind Jeffrey while Melissa, Mr Donnely’s daughter found herself behind Jerry.

“Please, hug your new partner,” announced pastor Phillips.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

They all hugged, except this time Angela looked into Sandy’s eyes at the same time her hands came upon her son’s cock. Matt gasped out loud, though Angela hardly heard him as her concentration was fixed on Jeffrey’s black cock, a stark contrast between it and her friend’s white hands. It was huge for a teenager of his age and she suddenly thought of that phrase that ‘sharing was caring.

Angela was boiling up inside with lust. She started to toss Matt’s cock between her hands taking him with the left and then the right always on the upward stroke. Matt couldn’t believe his luck as he looked down to see his mother’s hands on his dick. Hands that he had only imagined doing what they were doing. One of his dreams had come true thanks to that sleepover at Sandy’s on that fateful night when his mother was away for the weekend.

It was Sandy and Jerry that took him to their bed, showed him the fun that a mother and son could have, and sucked and fucked him dry as a bone until he went home hoping that he and his mother could do the same.

To her right, Melissa was on her knees and had turned Jerry around. Her lips covered his cock-head, one hand squeezed his balls while the other his ass. Her head bobbed up and down and Jerry held his cock for her to feast on it.

“Look at Jerry,” Angela whispered in her son’s ear. “Want some of that?” she asked.

Matt couldn’t bring himself to even nod properly.

“Turn around then,” Angela told him. She winked at Sandy who had exchanged places with Jeffrey

Matt wasted no time in turning around. Angela knelt down and before she realised what she was doing, her son’s cock was in her mouth and she was sucking on it. Both her hands came upon his arse and she dug her nails in causing him to squirm. At seventeen, Matt wasn’t about to last that long in his mother’s mouth. His dreams had come true, up to a point, and he was already having trouble holding back the surge of creamy white fluids.

His mother fondled his balls, pulling on them a little as she devoured his bulbous head. Angela was looking up at him, up at his taught hairless body, at his contorted face. His hands hovered close to her head and she knew that he was doing his best to control his ejaculation.

Jerry beside her, hadn’t even bothered to control his urge. She heard him call out in abject joy when he shot his load into Melissa’s mouth. She couldn’t see what Sandy was up to on the opposite side of the table but she could hear the oh fuck’s coming from her mouth.

Everyone was gasping or moaning or issuing some form of expletive. It wasn’t the place to be if you were an ardent church-goer.

Angela brought her mouth off her son’s cock and looked up at him. Their eyes met briefly.

“Give your mother your spunk.”

Nothing more needed to be said. Angela’s mouth just reached Matt’s bell-end in time as his creamy spunk shot from the end of it and into her mouth. She swallowed quickly but not before the second jet hit her throat followed by the third and fourth. Spunk pooled in her mouth and she held his dick firm while it unloaded everything it had been storing up for God knows how long. Angela finally swallowed it all and then proceeded to clean his dick, leaving nothing behind. She couldn’t remember the last time she did that but it would have been a long time ago indeed.

Once she was satisfied, she stood up and took one look at Sandy opposite her prostrate on the table, Jeffrey behind her with his hands on her hips and slotting her with his enormous cock. She finally understood where all the oh fucks were coming from.

Angela bent over the table. She didn’t need any foreplay, she was wet as fuck. Her hand thrust backwards to grab her son’s cock and before he knew it, dream two had come true. Matt’s dick was in his mother’s cunt. The grin on his face was huge. He pushed it all the way in before pumping his backside. Angela closed her eyes and when she opened them she looked into Sandy’s eyes and mouthed the words ‘thank you.’

To her right, Melissa was on her back, she had her legs wrapped behind her head while Jerry was busy licking her cunt to oblivion. His cock straining and eager to penetrate her tight little hole, but she had him where she wanted him for now, with his mouth on her clit.

By now everyone was moaning and groaning, even pastor Phillips had his cock out and was being sucked off by Mrs. White while she fucked the teenager underneath her. Pastor Phillips lasted longer than Angela did.

It didn’t take long before her son’s cock was pushing her over the edge. She didn’t know what it was that brought her off so quickly: the fact it was her son fucking her; the moaning and groaning of everyone getting off; or the fact that this was being conducted in the back room of a church, of all places.

She didn’t care either. She had gone from being scared and frightened to being pushed over the precipice in under thirty minutes. She didn’t mind that it was her son’s cock that was bringing her off, she loved him, and felt closer to him than she had ever done.  She cried out. A loud and guttural moan left her lips closely followed by another one of Sandy’s orgasmic cries.

The satisfying end was reached when everyone had been sated, some more than once. Untold uses of the phrase ‘fuck that was good,’ resounded throughout the room and Angela couldn’t believe how many times Beverley Goodson, a woman that she had hardly known, came on Mr. Donnely’s cock. Sandy approached Angela and hugged her.

“Glad you went through with it?” she asked.

Angela just nodded. “You bet,” she replied, “but now what?” she said raising her eyebrows and glancing in Matt’s direction as he was pulling on his trousers.

There was a distinct buzz in the room. Mr. Donnely approached Angela and gave her a naked but normal hug, “can’t wait to make your acquaintance more fully,” he said, before squeezing her arm and walking back towards his daughter. “Though,” he said turning towards her, “if the dice allow it.”

Everyone approached Angela, hugged her, told her she wouldn’t regret being part of the group, and all of them related their personal story of how they became involved. Angela finally realised that she wasn’t alone in the world. After all, loads of mothers and fathers were feeling the same way as their sons and daughters.

-=-

They exited by the side door of the church. Any onlookers would not have known what was going on behind closed doors. It could easily have been a church or a book club meeting.

Matt and Jerry started for home a little before Angela as she chatted to Sandy along the way. Lots were said, and lots remained unsaid as Sandy never had the heart to tell her about how they seduced her son in the first place. But their friendship would be forever changed, especially as they had arranged to meet on Saturday for an evening meal before next Sunday’s session.

Angela and Matt reached their home at about six thirty that evening. The meal was quickly prepared but the atmosphere had changed. Normally Angela would be fighting for his help in the kitchen but this time Matt offered without any prompting and was quickly chopping and dicing the onions.

The evening meal was a little strained, you could hear a pin drop and Angela and Matt ate in what seemed like deafening silence.

“Can we go next Sunday?” Matt broke the silence with a question that bounced off all four walls.

Angela considered his words. The truth was, that as they ate, all Angela...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments