Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sydney's Obsession

"A daughter's growing obsession with her father's huge cock"

7
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Introduction

“This is just my luck” Sydney Shanowski thought to herself as she watched the taxi pull off down the street. In the taxi were 9 year old Justin and 13 year old Hayley Sydney’s younger brother and sister. They were setting off on their holidays to Disneyland in Florida along with their mother and aunty faith. Sydney was not annoyed that she was not going she did not want to go in the first place. Her parents told her about 2 months ago that they had won a 3 week family holiday for 4 to Disneyland, they told her she would be staying with her Aunty Faith. Sydney had been looking forward to this as she loved her Aunty faith who was more like a friend then an aunt she had always gave her advice on boy’s make-up etc. And Sydney had been looking forward to 3 weeks or doing pretty much what she wanted, down the beech chasing boys or getting chased by boys (she rarely had to do any chasing as boys flocked to her).

But that all changed 2 days ago when her father had been involved in a car accident and broken his bones in several places. Her mom wanted to stay home to nurse him but her dad had insisted she go on holiday so the kids wouldn’t be disappointed. So Aunty Faith had taken her brother-in-laws place and Sydney was left to keep an eye on her father. He was just out of hospital the night before and was in a lot of pain and had been prescribed tablets and been told to get lots of rest.
.

Chapter 1

After seeing off her family Sydney headed to the mall to pick-up her father prescription. The pharmacist had told here the tablets were very strong and would knock her father out for approximately 2 hours but he needed them for the pain. He also said that the tablets had some side effects and it was different to different people and he gave her a list of side effects and what to do if they happen. Sydney was only half listening to him as she was to busy eyeing up the hunky assistant behind the counter. After paying for the tablets and picking up a few essentials in the store Sydney headed home. It was only then that she read the instructions for the tablets, it read

“Patient to take two tablets once a day around midday, please check list for side effects.”

But Sydney didn’t bother reading the list it was about 3 pages long and besides she heard the pharmacist saying the patient had to be checked on fairly regularly and she would read the list if and when anything happened. She then made a few sandwiches for her father and took them up with the newspapers to his bedroom. Her father was watching telly when she got there and thanked Sydney for the food, after he had finished Sydney noticed it was just after midday so she got two tablets and a glass of water and took them to her father. Within a few minutes of swallowing the green pills her father was out for the count so Sydney clean up the plate etc left from the sandwiches she made and went downstairs. After about half an hour Sydney thought she better check on her father, he was out cold but she noticed he had kicked the bed sheets off. She thought she had better cover him up as he was only in his boxers and it wasn’t very warm.

As she pulled the sheets up over her father’s body she suddenly froze as she noticed something, her father had an erection and it was huge. She just stood the staring at the massive bulge in her father’s boxers until she remembered this was her father and pulled up the sheets and exited the room very quickly. For the next 3 hours she tried to put the image out of her head but the more she tried the more it stuck there, she checked on him every 30 minutes or so and the erection was still there. After 3 hour she heard her father stirring and went up to check on him. He was sitting up reading the papers and immediately Sydney noticed the erection was gone.

That night Sydney’s dreams were filled with visions of the cock and how big it may be and when she woke the next morning her panties were soaking. Midday came round again and it was time for another dose after her dad took the pills she gave it half an hour and checked on him she was shocked to see he had an erection again this time she checked the side-effects list the pharmacist had given her and she saw one of the side-effect was erectile stiffness/hardening. Once again Sydney found her mind filled with what her father’s cock may look like, she went downstairs and put on a movie to try and get the image out of her head but after about an hour she found she couldn’t stop thinking of the massive erection. She decided she had to see what it looked like and how big it actually was. She thought it was her father but it couldn’t help to take a look at the cock that helped create her.

She went upstairs and quietly entered her parent’s room, she tiptoed over to the bed and saw he was still rock hard forming a tent with the sheets. “Daddy” she called and repeated it a bit louder, she then gently shook her father to ensure he was asleep. Once she knew he was out cold she peaked under the sheets. Her father’s cock was poking halfway out of the fly hole in his boxers, it looked huge and her jaw dropped in amazement and shock at the size. She was thinking about reaching for it when she was interrupted by the phone ringing. She exited the room and rand downstairs to answer the phone. It was her mum she asked how her things were going and how her husband was doing, Sydney told her mother that he was under his medication and fast asleep, her mum then told her all the family were loving the holiday and she would ring again in a couple of days. Once of the phone Sydney thought she better not go back to her father room in-case she did something wrong.

Chapter 2

That night Sydney’s dream were again filled with images of her father huge cock, but more vivid this time and she even had one dream where she was stroking his cock. The following morning her panties were soaking once again. She decided then and there that she had to feel his cock, thinking to her self that maybe if she touched it she would get these forbidden thoughts out of her mind for good.

When midday came around again she gave her father the pills as usual and waited for him to go under. Once she thought he was out she called “Dad” a few times she then shook his shoulders to absolutely ensure he was out She then gently slid her father boxers down to his knees.. Immediately her father penis sprung upwards like a jack in the box. Sydney’s jaw dropped in shock, her father cock was not only big it was very thick too. It was even bigger then the guy from the porn movie she watched once at a sleepover in her friend Cindy’s house.

She had to know what size it was exactly so she ran to her room to get a ruler, it measures just under 10 inches in height by just over 2 inches thick “Mum is one lucky girl” she thought to herself smiled and found her hand creeping towards her father’s erection. She could just about reach her hand around he shaft of the cock, she then realised her hand had started moving up and down the length of her fathers cock almost in a mind of its own. She bit her lip and felt a tangle in her pussy as her hand’s tempo increased. Just then her cell phone got a txt msg and beeped which made her jump “Shit what am I doing this is my father” she thought and quickly replaced his boxers, cover him under the sheets and exited the room. She then went to her own room and serviced herself with the dildo she kept hidden in her room.

Her father awoke a few hours later and Sydney could barely look at him without blushing when she brought him dinner that evening. She tried her best to avoid him for the reminder of the day but could not stop thinking about what she had done earlier. Yet again her dreams that night were filled of her fathers huge cock and the were getting more and more vivid she had started to dream of being naked with her father jerking him off and even sucking his cock.

The next morning Sydney could not think off anything else but holding her Daddy’s cock once more and found she couldn’t wait until his midday medication. In the shower she furiously rubbed and fingered he pussy all the time thinking of how good it felt holding her father cock the previous day. It seemed to take forever but finally midday came and she gave her father his medication she turned off her mobile and put the house phone to answering machine so she would not get interrupted. She then went to her room and stripped down to her panties, she admired her semi naked body in the mirror for a moment and put on a dressing gown.


She then went to her father room and smiled when she saw the now familiar tent formation in the bed sheets. She remove the sheets and slowly pulled down her father’s boxers and removed the completely. She took a moment to admire her father body. For a 42 year old he was in great shape a muscular chest good strong legs and best of all a huge erect penis. Some of her school friends had told her they thought her Dad was hunky but Sydney had always thought they were crazy, that was until now.
Sydney removed her dressing gown and climbed on the bed and lay down beside her father taking his cock in her right hand she began stroking it slowly. She had done this a few time before for various boyfriends in order from them to buy her clothes and jewellery and never really goy aroused by it, but this time was different she was very aroused , and she was doing it for her own pleasure not a material reward. His cock started throbbing in response to her touch and she grabbed her breasts with left and began playing with her breasts. Sydney began stroking fast and faster with her right hand and her left hand responded. She was getting hornier and her left hand slid from her breasts to her panties. She furiously rubbed and fingered her pussy and her to bite her lip to stop herself moaning. She felt the fingers of her left hand get wet as she came inside her panties. She turned her attention back to her right hand which was now moving up and down the shaft of her father throbbing cock that it just looked a blur. Just then the cock erupted and covered both her had and her father groin area in sticky white cum.

Sydney ran to the un-suite bathroom and washed her hands then got some toilet paper and cleaned up the cum from her father now flaccid yet still sizeable cock moving it around to clean properly. She then got a damp cloth and cleaned the groin area properly before replacing her father boxers and covering him with the sheets again. Sydney looked at the bedside clock it was 1:45 pm “time fly when you’re having fun she thought to herself” But she knew her father would soon be waking up soon so she grabbed her dressing gown and quickly exited the room. About 20 minutes later she heard her father stirring she took him some to eat and brought him his papers, surprisingly she found she was no longer embarrassed to be round him once more.



Chapter 3

Sydney was in the shower pleasuring herself with her fingers in near ecstasy with her eyes closed when suddenly she felt a cold draft, “Hi precious move budge over will you”. Sydney opened her eyes to see her father standing in the shower door completely naked and completely erect. “Daddy what are you doing?” She asked, “Taking a shower silly” he replied as he stepped into the shower, grabbed the soap and began lathering up his body. “I will wash you back for you” said her dad and he began rubbing the soap on his daughters back. Sydney said “Please stop daddy” but secretly she was loving his touch. “Oh relax precious sure I used to bath you all the time when you were young” replied her dad as his hands mover to her breasts. She could feel his hard cock poking into her butt cheeks and felt a tingle in her neatly trimmed pussy. “But I grown up now and you’re my Dad we can’t do this its incest and wrong” She heard herself saying but her pussy was begging for his touch. “Who says its wrong, were just having some fun” Said her father. Sydney couldn’t resist anymore and spun around grabbing her father huge cock. “Well in that case I think this needs a good cleaning” She said and dropped to her knees taking her fathers cock in her mouth. She began sucking it whole and licking the tip of the cock, “God honey that feels good” said her dad. And Sydney sucked harder all the time looking up at her smiling father. After a few minutes her father said it was time he returned the favour and got Sydney to stand up and he dropped to his knees and plunged his tongue into his daughter’s pussy.

“Oh yessss! Daddy that’s so good, keep doing that” Sydney moaned as her father tounge danced around inside her pussy. She grabbed her breasts and began playing with them. “Please Daddy I want your cock” she heard herself yelling “What did you say precious?” “I want you to fuck me with that huge cock” “Are you sure honey”
“Yes I wanted this for ages now fuck me daddy, fuck you’re daughter hard”

Sydney felt herself being lifted up and braced against the shower wall, “ Please stick it in me Daddy” she asked. “Are you positive honey there is no turning back” “Yes I’m sure please make love to me” She looked down as she seen her father slide his cock in her pussy, it completely filled her pussy. “Do me daddy, do me!” she yelled. She then felt him began moving his cock in and out, she grabbed the back of his head and moved it to her’s kissing him passionately. Their tongues embraced and danced inside his mouth. “Oh god yesss” She yelled as her father rhythm increased, she kissed him again. “Faster daddy faster” and her father responded he was now fucking her hard,

Sydney looked down and got even more aroused at the sight of her father’s huge cock rapidly moving in and out of her pussy. This was the cock that helped created her it was only right that it was the one to take her virginity and make hr a woman Sydney thought. “I love you daddy” she said and kissed once more and this time their tongues danced for several minutes. Until she felt her father’s cock erupt inside her pussy, “Sorry hun I meant to pull out” Her father said. “No daddy I loved it besides I can taking one of mummy’s morning after pills and nothing will happen” They kissed again when suddenly Sydney heard a beeping sound and was half blinded by a bright light, she opened her eyes and found herself lying in her bed, the beeping was her alarm clock. It had all been a dream and her panties were soaking.















Chapter 4

Sydney couldn’t believe the dream she just had it was so vivid and realistic feeling. She shook herself awake, got out of bed and pulled her small figure hugging red satin Camisole over her head then slid off the matching red satin thong. Sydney caught her reflection from the mirror in the corner of her eye and admired her figure, she knew she had a great body. Sydney weighed 114 pounds and had a 34C bust (not very big but not small either she thought). Sydney knew she could get just about any guy she wanted with this body. This made her think once more of her father’s huge cock once more. “Damit but I’m one perverted girl” she thought to herself. She stopped fantasizing when she then heard her father stirring; she put on a pair of lacy black panties(the 1st pair she found in the pile of clothes in the corner of her room) wrapped her black silk dressing gown around her body and headed for the kitchen to make some breakfast for her father and herself. She brewed a fresh pot of coffee, put out two bowls of cereal; put some bread in the toaster. She then headed for her parents room to tell her father breakfast was ready

She walked on into her parent’s room without knocking, and immediately froze. Her father was lying on the bed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kelticbro
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments