Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tent #15 Ch.04

"Mother and son reach the point of no return..."

29
5 Comments 5
6.8k Views 6.8k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a work of fiction. Any relation to real persons or places is pure coincidence. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All characters depicted are over the age of eighteen."

Derek's eyes shot open. He'd been so wrapped up in his incestuous thoughts he'd forgotten his swimsuit had fallen off during their mishap.

 

"Oh god…" Miranda muttered as she began whipping her head back and forth for any sign of their clothing, "I don't see them anywhere. Check underwater!"

 

Derek was getting worried. He ducked his head underwater and began looking around for anything. It was clear enough that he could see a good distance but there was nothing around. His stomach sank. His mother may have been fine walking around naked but he wasn't interested, especially when he couldn't keep his erection down. He went under multiple times looking with no luck. In his last surface, he came up to Miranda standing over him with her hands on her hips.

 

"Well? Anything?" She asked in desperation.

 

Derek wiped the water from his eyes and looked up to see his mother's vulva right at his eye level. It was the first time he could see the whole thing clearly. It was perfect. Tight outer lips hid the interior mostly, a slight opening sharing her pink secrets with her son. Smooth as silk. Derek was silent, a dumb look slapped on his face. Miranda didn't care anymore, she was just worried about their missing clothes.

 

"Derek!" She barked as she snapped her fingers at him, "Did you find them or not?"

 

"N-no…" he responded, reluctantly averting his eyes.

 

Miranda sighed and turned around looking out at the water for any floating objects. They were gone. She rubbed her forehead as she contemplated her next move. She was fine being nude, but Derek certainly couldn't walk around in his condition.

 

"Ok hun, I'm going to go get your towel. I'll bring it out to you so you can cover that thing up ok?" Miranda said while turning and walking by him. She patted him on the back as she passed and continued, "Try to relax a bit. It would be easier to hide If it wasn't so big."

 

'What?' Derek thought to himself, 'did she just compliment the size of my dick?' He knew he was reading too much into it but couldn't help himself given the situation he was in. His attempts at stifling his erection were proving futile as he awaited his mother's return.

 

Miranda hustled to shore. She felt more vulnerable than before, having lost the safety net of her swimsuit. It was about time they headed back to the room to cool off and unpack anyway. She worked her way up to their encampment and was shocked to find only one towel where there were previously two. She looked around a bit to see if it had blown away from the wind but found no signs.

 

"What the hell is happening?" she sighed.

 

"Excuse me, miss…" called a man's voice, catching Miranda's attention.

 

She looked up to see a man in the doorway of the tent behind their site.

 

"One of your towels got blown away. I tried to grab it but it was too late. Darn thing took off. I put down some rocks for you to make sure the other one didn't do the same," the man explained with a friendly smile.

 

Miranda looked down to see a rock in each corner weighing down her towel.

 

"Oh my, thank you so much," she replied, "It wasn't windy at all when we set them down so I didn't even think of it."

 

Derek was concentrating on getting his erection to go away so he didn't notice the meeting taking place until midway through. When he saw his mother conversing with the creep from the tent his jaw dropped. He moved in closer for a better view, as close as he could while still keeping himself hidden underwater. They were smiling and laughing, Derek's mind melted. She was casually talking, while naked, to some guy who had just masturbated to her a short while ago.

 

And then she turned. Miranda grabbed the towel from the sand and walked towards Derek in the water. He hadn't made any progress in shrinking his cock as his mother approached with the towel. Miranda looked down on her son and could clearly see his blurred cock jutting out from his body.

 

"Ok hun, cover yourself up if you're embarrassed," Miranda said while holding out the towel for him.

 

"Thanks, mom," Derek responded with shame.

 

He arose from the water up to knee-height, his dick nearly impaling Miranda's stomach again. He wrapped the towel around himself and tucked his erection into the waistband. The tip of his head was still visible, the slit smiling at anyone that were to look. Miranda watched intently as he stowed his equipment, curious now at how many times he's walked by her before using this same method.

 

"All set? Let's get out of the water then," Miranda instructed. She grabbed her son's hand and led him out of the water and into the squishy sand, "I'm about done with this for today. I think I've gotten all the attention I can handle."

 

Derek simply nodded his head in agreement.

 

"Come on, I want you to meet someone," she said still pulling him along.

 

'Meet someone?' Derek thought to himself, 'Who could she possibly - no... no, she can't... she can't mean -'

 

"This is Robert," Miranda said with a smile, presenting her arm forward.

 

In front of Derek, the man in the tent unzipped the door and let it fall to the side. Out stepped a nude middle-aged man with a furry chest and thin frame. He stepped forward with his hand raised and a wide smile on his face, "Nice to meet you!"

 

Derek felt a bit ill but didn't want to make a scene so he shook Robert's hand and replied, "Yea, you too."

 

Miranda felt the strange tension in the air but shook it off and continued, "Robert's been kind enough to invite us to hide out in his tent while we figure out how to get new clothes."

 

Derek grimaced at the prospect and retorted as politely as he could, "Can't we just go back to the hotel?"

 

"We only have the one towel hun, and I'm so hot from being in the sun, I really need a break," Miranda replied with a sigh. She leaned in close to him and whispered, "Just try not to look, ok?"

 

She did look burnt out, and Derek sympathized. It was what was best for her so he complied, "Ok then."

 

"Great,"  Robert said gleefully while stepping to the side and holding the flap open wide, "Well come on in!"

 

Robert's cheerfulness irked Derek but had the opposite effect on Miranda. She loved her gracious host saving her from the heat and exhaustion as well as the endless onlookers. They made their way inside and Robert zipped the doorway closed behind them. The tent was small and sparse, a couple of chairs, a duffle bag, and a cooler. Robert bent over at the cooler and flipped it open, showing his ass to his guests. Derek cringed and looked away while Miranda chuckled.

 

"Do you guys want a drink? I have beer and soda," Robert offered as he rummaged around.

 

"Aww, I would love a beer right now, " Miranda sighed looking at her son, "Make it two."

 

"Alrighty," Robert confirmed as he straightened up and turned to hand them each a can, "please, make yourself at home."

 

They each took their drink and a seat: Miranda squatting down with her knees closed next to Robert, Derek on the opposite wall. Robert raised his drink and Derek and Miranda followed suit.

 

"Cheers to new friends," Robert exclaimed.

 

"Cheers," the two repeated, cracking the cans and taking a sip.

 

"So, how exactly did you two lose your swimsuits?" Robert inquired.

 

Miranda began explaining the story to him while Derek kept a close eye on Robert. He knew this guy wanted to fuck his mother, but he wasn't going to let that happen. Not that pervert. Miranda was joyful and jovial, happily chatting away about her first experience at a nude beach to a stranger.

 

"Wow, it must have been crazy having all those people stare at you," Robert stated as his tone changed, "But I can't say I'm surprised. A beautiful woman like you doesn't come by every day."

 

Miranda's heart skipped a beat at the compliment. It had been a very long time since she'd been flirted with and she found herself enjoying it quite a bit. She allowed her knees to open up slightly as she lounged back in her chair.

 

"That's so sweet," she smiled, "I'm sure the women here can't help but look when you walk by either."

 

Derek cringed at the exchange. That was the last thing he wanted to see at that point. He wanted to tell his mother what Robert had done, but she looked so happy he couldn't do that to her. So he kept quiet, sipping on his beer.

 

Robert laughed heartily at Miranda's come back, "Well I do ok. I've got to be honest with you though, it's tough for a guy on a nude beach with women like you walking around naked."

 

"Oh really," questioned Miranda, "why's that?"

 

"Well, no matter how long it's been since puberty there are just some things a guy can't control when he sees something so… enticing," Robert growled as he leaned closer to Miranda in his seat, spreading his legs wider. His dick was long and soft, sprawled out of the chair. "It's easy for a woman to hide if she's interested, but for a guy? Things can get… hard," he added.

 

"Oh my…" Miranda blushed. Her body felt hot again, but not from the sun. She looked around nervously and saw her son, she'd almost forgotten he was there. She didn't know how to proceed at that point so she cracked a joke, "Ohh, my son knows all about that don't you, hun?"

 

Derek choked on his beer, "Mom!" He curled up tightly in embarrassment.

 

"Oh don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly natural, especially for a guy your age," Miranda replied.

 

"That's right, just means you're a healthy guy, full of vigor," added Robert.

 

Derek felt attacked. He'd been so in sync with his mother while they were in the water. He felt a connection to her that he'd never felt before. An immoral desire. Now it felt as though she'd abandoned him for Robert. Was it all in his head? Did she not feel the same thing he felt when she was in his arms?

 

She did, but Miranda pressed her feelings down and distracted herself with Robert. She was merely using him to escape a situation where she might make life-altering choices.

 

Derek was still hard. His mother seemed to open her legs wider every minute, and the two of them talking about his erection kept him excited. Meanwhile, Robert was starting to gain traction. His cock was no longer laid out in front of him, but propped up straight from the base of his groin to the tip on the chair.

 

Instead of covering up like a decent person, Robert slid down in his seat and hunched his back, raising the head to dangle out in front of him. Miranda certainly noticed as she let her eyes wander. She was leaned on her elbow nearest Robert as they chatted, inching her legs apart almost unconsciously.

 

"In your experience, what's the best way for a guy to get control of himself in such a situation?" Miranda asked straightforwardly, "y'know, to avoid embarrassment? I saw a lot of guys that didn't have that problem."

 

"Well there's probably a reason for that," Robert responded casually, "most guys saw you for what, two or three minutes max? Meanwhile, Derek has been with you the whole time right? Of course, he'd have a stronger reaction."

 

Derek wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere and hide. He felt like a child being discussed by his mother and a doctor.

 

"Uh, uhmm… You know he's my son right? I'm sure it's not because of me." Miranda replied a bit nervously.

 

"Oh, I know. But the thing about guys is, it doesn't matter, "Robert began to explain, "A nice pair of perky breasts, a tight stomach..." his eyes traced his words on Miranda's body, "a firm butt, long slender legs, and of course, a woman's most precious spot."

 

Miranda's breathing labored as Robert dissected her figure. The temperature was rising in her body; her breathing got heavier as he began turning her on. Actively now, she slid her feet outwards from each other, opening up herself for his viewership. Her tight lips were in plain view for both Robert and her son, who was sitting silently watching her reveal herself. He was ignoring their words at that point, entranced by his mother's body once again.

 

"A dick doesn't care…" Robert continued in a low tone as he placed a hand on Miranda's closest knee. His sudden vulgarity perked up Miranda's ears, and his skin contact shot static into her. "A dick sees something it wants and it reacts." Robert was proving his point dramatically. His erection was slowly rising to the occasion, growing stronger with every passing second.

 

The movement caught Derek's eye and he shifted his gaze from one crotch to the other. His mouth went dry as he watched Robert's dick reach its peak and flop back against his stomach with an audible smack. Miranda stared as well as it continued to inch upwards and increase in girth. Both of them watched as Robert allowed himself to attain his full potential as he continued his speech.

 

"Friend, lover, stranger… mother," He pressed on, sliding his hand gently up her thigh, making her reel back into her chair from her leaning position. She was breathing heavily, her body reacting to the touch she's been repressed of all those years. It was an incredible feeling for her and only left her wanting more. She glanced over at Derek, his eyes were glazed over watching them. Her mind was moving a mile a minute; an internal struggle brewed between her primal desires and her motherly instincts.

 

Derek was in shock. He wanted to say something, anything, but he couldn't find any words. He should have had feelings of anger, disgust, embarrassment. But he couldn't articulate any of it because the only thing he felt at that point, was jealousy.

 

"It doesn't make a difference for most, but for some..." Robert's words pulled her focus as he pulled his hand up to the crease of her thigh and groin. Her thighs were trembling and her eyes darting between Robert and Derek. Robert leaned in close to her ear and whispered in a heavy, seductive voice, "it makes it much, much better…"

 

With that Robert slid his hand down and pressed a finger against Miranda's closed lips. Her head jerked back and her body tightened as she gasped. Robert's finger pierced her lips to find the wetness that had been accumulating there. Miranda grabbed his wrist lightly in a faint attempt to protest but was overwhelmed by the pleasure flowing into her as he began rubbing her up and down.

 

Derek's jaw dropped and cock throbbed as he watched Robert enter his mother's sweet slit. Miranda moaned lightly as she spread her legs wider allowing him access. She brought her head back down and locked eyes with her son. Her face shriveled to embarrassment and she attempted to close her legs, but Robert pressed against her hole and slid his middle finger inside her, causing her to moan loudly and push back against the chair. As she squealed Robert slid his other arm over her shoulders and grabbed onto the side of her neck. He pulled himself in close and kissed her neck as he began fingering her gently.

 

Derek was frozen. He knew he should leave, but couldn't make himself move. The erotic theater of his mother getting fingered was overwhelmingly stimulating. Every moan she made was a siren song calling out to him, every glance that connected a steamy affair. Derek would have given up anything to trade places with Robert at that moment.

 

Miranda was torn between pushing Robert away and escalating with him. She flip-flopped between hesitantly resisting his grasp, and giving in to his stimulation; eyes circling round from her son, Robert, and Robert's throbbing erection. She didn't have the strength to pull herself out from the situation, or perhaps it was the desire she lacked. She knew it was wrong but she was loving it too much; her repressed sexuality finally being reignited in an explosive way.

 

Derek was in her mind continuously. She knew what was happening wasn't right but she couldn't stop, her body wouldn't listen. It was almost as if she wanted him to see her like that, the feelings she felt during their time in the water together rushing back into her. She thought Derek would do something to put an end to their inappropriate behavior, but what he actually did caught her by surprise.

 

Derek couldn't take the aching anymore. He reached down and released the tension of the towel, letting it slip off to join the others in their nudity. Robert and Miranda took notice, both locking their eyes on his penis. Derek couldn't bare the teasing anymore and gripped his hand around his shaft to hold it upright. Miranda's eyes were saucers as she watched her son squeeze the erection that she created. She again felt the intense, lustful feelings that made her body stir. Deep feelings that she hadn't felt since her husband.

 

"Your mother is incredibly sexy, isn't she Derek?" Robert asked as he gently stroked Miranda's labia.

 

Derek couldn't speak. He simply nodded his head as he sat with cock in hand, unmoving. Robert could feel the intense tension rise between the two as they stared at one another in silence. Robert removed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoxTales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments