Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Book Store: The otherside of the story part 2

"Stacy loves her glory hole"

14
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
This is the second part of a story The Book Store was part one. This tells the story from the other view point. Hopefully, I will be able to continue this story line about Ted and his mom.

Stacy entered the empty closet stall next to the bathroom. Locking the door she quickly began undressing down to her panties. She always stripped before kneeling on her clothes as padding. A habit from when she and her late husband, Ted, had come here together.

Stacy is pretty woman, 42 years old with auburn colored hair. Her 40d breasts still stand proud though she is a bit heavy for height. She is a single mother of a 19 year old son. She has been a widow for two years now. Her husband Ted Sr. a successful executive was killed in a small air plane accident.

Hearing a movie start in the adjoining booth Stacy looked through the hole in the wall. An older gentleman was sitting there, his 6 inch cock in his hand. He was staring at the darkened glory hole slowly stroking his cock.

Stacey stuck her hand through the hole, her forefinger opening and closing, indicating that he should come to the hole. The man immediately rose sticking his hard cock through the hole.

Stacey grasped the twitching cock wrapping her fingers around it. Bending her neck she lowered her head below the thick shaft. Stacy began licking the soft underside of his dick. Her head and hands working in perfect accord.

Her tongue seduced the underside of his cock. Licking up the shaft, and then sucking the spongy head into her hot mouth. Her fingers stroking up and down as her tongue danced over the sensitive head.

She once more tongued down the length his shaft when he unexpectedly began to spew his hot sperm. His sperm was squirting into her ear, her hair, and onto the side of her face. She quickly engulfed the spewing head with her mouth sucking and swallowing the thick white fluid. The man finished cumming then hastily pulled his cock from her mouth.

He tucked his cock back into his pants. Embarrassed, he hurriedly exited the movie booth.

Stacey had not expected him to be so premature. Not that she minded a good facial but she had to go home to her son who would not understand strands of cum in his mother’s hair or face. It was but one of the reasons she always swallowed. The fact was that she loved the taste of come.

Stacy opened her purse retrieving her compact. Opening the clam shell she looked at herself in the mirror. Grabbing several tissues she began to clean sperm from her face, neck and hair.

The sound of tokens being loaded into the machine in the booth next door alerted her to the presence of another cock waiting for her. Normally she would watch the man masturbate for a few minutes checking him out seeing. Distracted by the unexpected facial she finished cleaning herself her hand going through the hole beckoning to the person on the other side of the wall.

Ted her son stood up his cock in his hand. Excited that he had stumbled onto a glory hole, Ted was sure that the hand beckoning him to the hole was female. After all it had neatly painted nails and a small gold bracelet around its wrist.

She heard the familiar rustle as the cock was slid into the hole his belt buckle scraping on the wall as he stuck his cock through. Turning to the hole she immediately smiled.

“Nice” came unbidden from her lips as she saw the large erect member jutting through the hole. Stacy wrapped her fingers around her son’s rigid shaft. She began to stroke the cock up and down.

Stacy felt her pussy getting wetter as she moved her hand around the large head. This cock seemed so familiar to her. It reminded her of her late husband’s magnificent nine inch member. The cock she had learned to deep throat on.

Stacy took the head into her mouth tonguing it around and around sucking softly as she did. Her mind drifting back to how she had started sucking cocks here. Ted a successful business man 15 years her senior had patiently coached her in the methodology of giving great head.

It had taken Stacy almost the entire first year of their marriage to become comfortable deepthroating her husband’s huge cock without choking or gagging. Ted had then begun calling her “Linda” after Linda Lovelace, the woman credited for bringing the term ‘deep throat’ into the world whenever he wanted his cock sucked. This was pretty much always.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1



It was also Ted, her husband, who six years ago had brought her to the bookstore for the first time. Introducing her to the wondrous glory hole she now knelt before. She loved sucking cock. Ted her husband enjoyed watching her suck cock, any cock.

She would kneel naked before the hole sucking any cock that was stuck through it. Ted would rub, kiss and lick her pussy as she sucked and swallowed the various cocks.

She would have multiple orgasms soaking her husband’s face. He would abstain from touching himself preferring to fuck his wife when they were through. Sometimes he fucked her as she bent at the wall. A fat cock in her mouth his cock buried deep inside her.

Even after her husband’s untimely death nearly three years ago, Stacy continued coming to the book store. She would come in the afternoon while her son was in school, suck two, three maybe five cocks, then go home shower and be a good soccer mom for her teenage son.

She liked the anonymity of the glory hole. She could suck all the cock she wanted then go to the school functions with her son. She could sit next to the couple whom the man had earlier had her suck his cock through the glory hole. Being the only one who knew that daddy had cum in her mouth. Laugh and joke with the wife, the man, and their children.

The cock in her mouth felt so familiar to her. It was like her husband had come back from the grave. Every little detail she remembered about his cock as her lips slid over the steely shaft was there. The awesome length, the circumference, the thick veins, even the curve to the right was present in this cock.

Stacy joyfully sucked on the hard cock her fingers finding her wetness as the head of his cock slipped into her throat. She cupped his seaman full balls in her hand holding him close to the wall not allowing him to thrust in out.

She found herself throating him for long intervals his cock deep in her throat starving herself of air pulling his cock out of her throat gasping for breath as she licked and sucked the head only to thrust her head forward again.

She imagined her husband grasping both sides of her head and literally fucking her throat. Oh how she missed that. Stacy sucked this cock like she hadn’t sucked a cock in three years.

Stacy was rubbing her cunt teasing her clit with fingers. Her nipples were rock hard rubbing against the coarse painted wood of the stall. The sensation sending shivers through her body every time she moved.

It had been a long time since Stacy had pleasured herself sucking cock at the hole. This cock was special. Just the feel of it in her mouth was erotic to her. So familiar to her she actually thought about bending over at the hole to take this cock into her now wet pussy.

The hornier Stacy got the more pleasure she gave the young hard cock in her mouth. Stacy could suck a mean cock and this cock was making her lust for more.

Her son began to tremble. He just knew that his cock had to being sucked by the best cocksucker on earth. He never thought of his mother.

Suddenly the cock in her mouth seemed to explode. Long streams of delicious hot sperm came shooting into her mouth. Stacy began swallowing rapidly determined to coach every last drop of sweet cum out of this magnificent cock in her throat.

Her fingers holding his balls were gently rolling them around in her hand coaxing every drop into his spurting cock and into her mouth.

The fingers of Stacy’s other hand slipping into her wetness then out and roughly up over her swollen sensitive clit. Then back down into her wetness. Stacy began to come herself releasing his balls his cock slipping out of her mouth and the hole in the wall.

Stacy closed her eyes lost in the throes of her own silent orgasm. The cock lost to her as she shuddered convulsively.

She heard but did not see the person with the first cock in three years to make her want to masturbate leave. Only to be replaced by a large black man jamming his fat cock into the hole forgoing the ritual of masturbating for a bit before being invited to the hole.

Stacy opened her mouth sucking the fat cock into her mouth wondering who owned the cock that she would hopefully get to suck again very soon.

Her son wondered around the book store absently looking at the magazines before exiting. He knew he would return very often.

Published 
Written by built4fun1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors