Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Book Store - Together at last part 3

"Stacy learns that her son knows what she does at The Bookstore"

14
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Ted sat at the kitchen table watching his mom as she prepared dinner. She was dressed in a short skirt and white blouse. She wore no stockings or even shoes, padding around in the kitchen in her bare feet. His mom was relaxed chatting and cooking a simple meal for her and her son.

Earlier that day Ted had gone to the bookstore where he had found a glory hole and had his cock sucked. It had been the best blow job he had ever had. Then he discovered that it had been his mother who had sucked and swallowed his hard cock. The neatly painted nails and small gold bracelet she was wearing were the same as the hand that had beckoned him to the hole in the wall.

Ted had often masturbated using his mother as his fantasy woman. Either sniffing her dirty panties acquired out of her laundry basket while stroking his cock till he came. Or a pair of her panties from her panty drawer wrapped around his cock as he stroked. His imagination was replaying his most intimate fantasies as he watched her cook.

But now she had unknowingly (at least he thought) sucked his cock until he had come. Nursing it till he had begun to soften. Watching her move about in the kitchen all he could think about was her sucking his cock again.

He could always just continue to go to the bookstore but he really wanted more. He wanted to tell her how fantastic her mouth felt on his cock. He wanted to watch her as his cock slipped into her throat. He imagined her looking up into his eyes as she throated his big cock. He wanted to taste her pussy. He really wanted to fuck her! But the question was how?

Ted shifted in his chair then arranged his pants for the umpteenth time making his hard-on more comfortable. His cock had been hard since his mom had come home. Just knowing that she had spent the afternoon sucking cocks including his was making Ted so horny his cock was hurting.

Stacy noticed Ted fidgeting in his chair as he watched her prepare dinner. She moved around the kitchen, sometimes stopping and talking directly to her son, other times over her shoulder.

He’s got a hard on! Stacy was embarrassed and curious at the same instant. Why would her nineteen year old son get a boner from watching his mother get dinner ready?

Stacy continued to fuss around in the small kitchen stealing glances at her son. He's got a nice size cock, she thought. His father’s cock looked the same when he was wearing jeans. In fact Ted's cock seemed to be about the same size and shape. A memory suddenly came flooding into her mind. Oh my God! Her mind screamed. It was his cock that I sucked this afternoon. The cock that was so reminiscent of her late husband’s member.

Stacy’s knees went a little weak at that realization. He must know that I sucked him off. But how could he? She turned to face her son looking directly at his hard cock then quickly looking away. Stacy had sucked off her son. Her stomach fluttered, she felt ill, but she also felt her pussy get unexpectedly wet.

Stacy finished making dinner, sitting down across from her son. The banter was casual but the sexual tension was palpable.

Ted was thinking of scenario after scenario. He imagined that he was lustily fucking his mother while she lay naked on the kitchen table. Or her sucking him and all his friends' cocks. He replayed every sex scene he had ever seen, heard or read all with his mother the center of attention.

Stacy was trying to figure out away to seduce her son without scaring him off. She really wanted his cock, thinking since they shared a home together why not occasionally her bed? She could continue sucking cocks at the bookstore and have a hard cock waiting for her at home whenever she wanted it. No complicated dating rituals. No unrealistic expectations of her, or her of him, just sex.

Stacy excused herself from the table to go to the restroom. Once in the bathroom she quickly removed her panties, squatted on the toilet and peed. She quickly cleaned herself. Leaving her panties on the floor she returned to the dinner table.

She and her son chatted for a few more minutes when Stacy accidently knocked the pepper grinder off the table. Ted smiled at his mother bending under the table to retrieve it. Stacy spread her knees as Ted's head ducked under the table. The movement caught Ted’s eye and he looked towards it.

Ted's mouth dropped open as he saw his mother's shaved pussy staring at him from across the table. He lingered for a long minute, his cock turning to steel. Suddenly his mother’s hand appeared and began to gently massage her pussy then her other hand, the one with the neatly painted nails and small gold bracelet, beckoned to him.

Stacy spread her knees wider as her son disappeared under the table. She pulled her skirt up as she felt his hot breath on her bald wet pussy. Scooting her hips forward she felt her son’s shoulders pressing against her inner thighs.

The sensation of a wet tongue running the length of her labia sent shivers running her through her. Stacy moaned when her son’s lips closed around her hardened clit. She ran her hands up the length of her body under her blouse. Stacy pushed her bra up and off her large tits. Cupping one in each hand she began to squeeze the soft round orbs her thumbs scraping over her hard nipples.

Ted sucked gently on his mother’s clit, his fingers fumbling at his zipper. Releasing his cock he wrapped his hand around and began to masturbate. Stacy pushed the dinner table away from her looking down at her son. Ted had her clit sucked in to his mouth, his tongue tattooing across it. He brought his other hand up, slipping two fingers inside Stacy.

She was so wet that there was no resistance to Ted's fingers so he added a third. Stacy contracted her vaginal muscles down on Ted’s fingers, closing her eyes as her pussy began to throb.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

Ted pushed his fingers deep into his mother’s hot cunt, her orgasm sucking in and out on them. Stacy’s head fell back onto her shoulders a low ooooooh sound emitting through clenched teeth.

Ted sucked a little harder on her clit instinctively knowing what she desired. Stacy gushed some, flooding over Ted's fingers, running down his wrist and forearm. Ted stood up, picking his mother up in his strong arms as he did. Stacy pulled her blouse and bra up and off her body, discarding them to the kitchen floor. Ted carried her to the counter beside the sink. He dumped her ass on the counter then, grasping his cock, he pushed the head into his mother's dripping pussy.

Stacy threw her arms around her son’s neck, locked her heels behind his back pulled and thrust her pussy onto his raging hard cock. Nine and a half inches of rigid steel impaled Stacy’s pussy in one sudden thrust. Ted’s cock buried to his balls in his mother’s love tunnel.

Ted had never felt anything so good as his cock buried in his mom’s hot wet pussy. All of his self-pleasure paled in comparison to the real thing. He leaned forward sucking one of her large, hard nipples into his mouth. Sucking on the hard bud, Ted’s hands began squeezing and roughly kneading her fleshy tits.

Stacy had her legs wrapped tightly around Ted’s hard athletic body. Her heels were digging into the firm muscles of his ass.

Stacy was beyond lust she fucked her son with everything she had. Stacy pounded her wet pussy down onto his hard cock. Ted giving as good as he got, thrusting savagely into his mother heat.

Mom and son fucked furiously for what seemed forever. Sweat was covering them both. Stacy was holding Ted’s head tight to her aching titties as he devoured them with teeth, tongue, and lips.

Ted suddenly pulled back from his mom, breaking free of her grip. He stood up, grasped her ankles, spreading her legs wide. He fucked in and out of her in long, fast thrusts, his balls slapping loudly against her ass.

Stacy started to come, her body wracking convulsively with her orgasm. Ted continued his thrusting, prolonging his mother’s pleasure. As Stacy’s orgasm began to subside Ted dropped to his knees, his tongue finding his mother’s still contracting pussy. Ted licked her juices up, savoring the sweet musky taste.

He licked up to her swollen clit sucked it hard into his mouth his tongue working at furiously. Then back down to her honey pot. Ted chased her juice down farther tonguing over tightly puckered ass.

Stacy moaned “Yesssss,” hissing with apparent pleasure. “Oh God yes.” She moaned as Ted slipped his tongue into her ass.

Ted had never tasted a woman’s ass before. Finding that it was turning his mom on, Ted continued in earnest, his tongue dipping in and out of ass he slipped three fingers into her dripping pussy.

Stacy pushed against his fingers forcing them deeper into her. She began fingering her clit, her hips thrusting onto Ted's willing tongue and fingers. Stacy grabbed Ted by the hair, pulling him up to her face. “Fuck me in the ass,” she hoarsely whispered in his face. “Stick that magnificent cock in my ass, son, please oh god please.”

He grasped his cock putting the head against his mother’s ass. Ted had but dreamed of anal sex now he was about to have his first anal experience with his mom.

“Gently son, ease it in slow,” his mother whispered.

Ted always obeyed his mother. He worked the head of his cock up and down outside her ass hole till he saw it gape open just a bit. He pushed gently at the small opening the tip of his cock disappearing into his mother’s tight ass.

Stacy felt like she was going to explode once again. Her son was slipping deeper into her hungry ass. “Oh oh yes that’s it slow slow mmmm yes,” his mother moaned as she rotated her ass onto his cock.

“Oh mom you’re so fucking hot,” Ted murmured, his cock disappearing into the tight sheath of his mother’s ass. Ted slipped several fingers into her pussy. He was delighted that he could feel his cock through the thin membrane of skin separating her two precious holes. Ted stood shaking his cock buried inside his mother’s ass.

“Oh my baby,” Stacy whimpered, “My baby, my baby.” Her hips never stopped moving. She was rubbing her clit furiously as Ted fingered her pussy stroking his cock buried her ass.

“Now fuck me. Fuck me hard, baby. Yes, fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck me." Stacy gasped loudly.

Ted obeyed, pulling his cock back, leaving just the head in her stretched ass, then slamming it back in to his balls. He locked his arms behind his mother’s knees, trapping her legs, pulling her tightly to him. His hips were thrusting in and out in long hard strokes.

Ted fucked his mother’s ass hard and fast. His mother’s eyes seemed to have glazed over, her mouth open yet no sounds came forth. Stacy started to squirt, her pussy convulsing, her ass milking Ted’s big cock. Love farts were loud in the room as Ted pounded in and out of his mother as she came.

Ted blew his load deep inside his mother. Ted's cock began throbbing and spewing white hot cum deep in his mother’s tight ass. Stacy came so hard she collapsed onto the counter going limp in her son’s arms. Ted continued thrusting in and out till he finished coming. He stood holding his mom's legs to his body, his cock buried inside her worn ass.

Stacy weakly lifted her head smiling at her son. She reached out grasping him behind the neck and pulled him to her mouth, kissing him erotically on the mouth, her tongue finding his. Breaking from the kiss she looked into her son's eyes.

“Fantastic,” was all she said, wrapping her legs about his waist again, not allowing him to pull his cock from her body.

Published 
Written by built4fun1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors