Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Resort - Chapter Four

"It's a year later and everything has changed"

62
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"The following summer, "the kids" convince their parents to bring them back to the resort. This time, however, they have both vowed to take on virtually any sexual overture that comes their way. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Since they are the youngest, hottest adults in the resort, they soon find that there is no shortage of willing partners. Pictured is the freshly updated Chan."

It was exactly one year after the start of this story and, on the surface, things seem very much the same as last year. Chan and I were riding in the back of the same car, Mom and Dad were still up front, and we were heading to the resort once again. That would be just about the end of the similarities with last year.

Chan and I had silenced our phones as we fired text messages back and forth rapidly. Even though neither of us left the resort unscathed, it had somehow brought us closer than we had ever been. Although Chan had been off to college and was rarely home, we talked and texted quite regularly.

Once Chan and I had found ourselves again, we discussed the resort pretty often. We both regretted that we had become so infatuated with Skye and Gunnar that we didn’t get the full experience. To be honest, we talked about going back by ourselves, but when we found out how much it cost, we had to get the parents involved.

We made a vow to each other that we would try to do as many crazy things as we could this year. Whether it was individuals or couples, people who were old, young, fat, skinny, attractive, or not so attractive, we were going to try to find any reason that we could to have a romp with them. It was about discovering who we were sexually and trying to find any hidden kinks that we didn’t know about ourselves.

As soon as we pulled into one of those familiar, gravel parking spaces, Chan and I both lept out of the car. In record time, we were both stripped down to our shoes and tossed our loose clothing into the car. We headed to the back to grab our bags and we were on our way.

I couldn’t help but notice how much Chan had changed since last year, and I am not talking about the fact that she was more distant with most people. She had just finished her first year of college and there is this notion of college girls and the “freshman fifteen.” I do try to be a gentleman, but Chan had certainly put on a bit of weight. I have no idea how much exactly, but what I can say is that it was in all of the right places. Her skinny legs had a bit of shape, her breasts were significantly larger, and she had a juicy little ass. There was a tattoo on her right underarm that said “Strength” in a decorative font, as well as one just above the bikini line on her left abdomen that said “Beauty,” also in the same font. She looked like a woman now, a very attractive woman.

As we marched to the entrance, I caught Chan looking in my direction and downward.

“You’ve really grown from last year,” she said with a smile.

I mumbled something unintelligible, then I replied, “You’re hot.”

It had been a bit of a wild year for me, as well. Once I had recovered from “Hurricane Skye,” I decided to test out everything that she had ever taught me with girls my age. Let me just say that Skye was a pretty damn good teacher. I became a bit of a “ladies' man” around school. Once I gave the first of my classmates her first-ever intercourse orgasm, word spread that I was pretty good at it. There were no relationships, but there were a few “one and done” situations as well as some repeat encounters.

I focused on improving my overall physique. Chan was not the only one who put on fifteen pounds in the last year. Focusing on my upper body, I started to work out regularly. I grew my hair out too and now I looked like an absolute movie star. Yeah, I probably went a bit too far with that comment.

As we entered the resort, a new duo of activities coordinators greeted us. They easily had fifteen years on Skye and Gunnar, but they were pretty attractive for people my parent's age. I looked at Chan and we each shook our heads negatively. We had both learned our lesson about interacting with resort personnel.

We were guided to our shared cabin. There were ten bunk beds lined up in a row inside that rectangular box. It was just what Chan and I were hoping for. Even better, Mom and Dad were assigned to a cabin clear on the other end of the camp.

There was a small area of storage space where we could stow our bags, but other than that, we were living really basic. I decided to be a gentleman and take the top bunk. I’m sure that Chan meant to thank me but she somehow forgot to.

We left our bags behind and headed in different directions. I saw quite a few people that I recognized from the previous year. Once again, there didn’t seem to be very many people in their twenties. That wasn’t a surprise to me, but I would have preferred some younger ones to pick from. Since I intended to expand my sexual horizons, it was probably good that there weren’t a lot of young women diverting my attention like last year.

After about a half-hour, I stumbled upon a girl with a familiar-looking body. It was the ultra-skinny, chemically-altered, blonde girl that I had seen last year. I walked up to her and asked if she wanted to have some fun. She mumbled, “Yeah,” and started slowly walking toward one of the buildings. After opening an unmarked door, we walked inside.

It was a small, plain room with a bed, a supply of condoms and lube, and a trash can. I would later find out that there were several of these rooms around the resort. They were commonly referred to as “play rooms” or “white rooms,” although there was no white decor in the room. I remember thinking that if somebody turned on one of those ultraviolet lights in this room it would light up like it was Christmas.

She plopped onto the bed, spread her legs, and stared at the ceiling. It felt a little bit weird, but I decided to proceed. I lined up and slowly slid my bare cock inside of her. In retrospect, that was probably a bold move on my part. There was a subtle bulge in her abdomen as I gained penetration, but it was definitely not as pronounced as I would have hoped. I could only blame myself for that particular failing, even though my cock had grown to a pretty respectable length it was proportionally slender.

I found myself staring directly at her midsection as I slowly thrust my cock in and out. After changing angles several times, I finally found one that looked more impressive. It was one of those moments where I wished that I could pull my phone out and record it. The thrill of achieving that one little sexual fantasy quickly sent me over the edge and I knew that there was no pulling back, at that point. I sped up momentarily and managed to finish with a flurry.

After fully emptying my load into my unenthusiastic partner, I withdrew slowly. She didn’t seem to know what was going on and the only time that she even reacted was during my initial penetration. I helped her to her feet and apologized for my performance. She didn’t seem to mind, though. My perception was that she was simply willing to service men at their request. Even though I enjoyed the encounter, and the evidence of how much I enjoyed it was slowly dripping down her thighs, I didn’t foresee having another one with her. I felt bad for her situation and it made me feel like I had taken advantage of her.

Afterward, I walked around for a while, mostly in hopes of scoping out a few prospective partners. I bumped into Chan and she immediately asked me if I had hooked up with anybody yet. When I told her who had hooked up with, she seemed disappointed. She joked that I had hooked up with one of the youngest, skinniest, and prettiest girls in the camp and wondered how that was pushing my boundaries. She was right, but it was something that I really wanted to do, so I got it out of the way right off the bat.

When I asked her what she had done, she responded that she got fucked by a seventy-year-old man while his wife watched. I didn’t believe that he was quite that old, but I got her point, nonetheless. We parted company again and I headed off to explore the camp with a new perspective.

It was a surprisingly slow start to the trip. I thought that I would be more popular with the older women, but I went the rest of the day without an offer. Since I had received offers at the campfire last year, I decided to join in about halfway through. Afterward, I milled about for a while until a fifty-ish lady with a Southern accent approached me.

She was pretty attractive for her age, although that wasn’t really my thing. I did think that her accent was sexy and she had some plump breasts that still had a bit of “loft” to them. It was an offer that, based on my pact with Chan, I could not refuse.

We headed down one of the walk-paths and chatted briefly. She asked me to refer to her as “Mommy.” I wasn’t sure exactly what her kink was there, but I didn’t ask too many questions. Once we were out of sight, we headed into a wooded area and stopped about twenty feet from the path.

She dropped to her knees and immediately started servicing my cock. It didn’t take very long for her to get the desired result. She leaned against a sturdy tree and stuck her ass out in my direction. I walked behind her but wasn’t sure how to find my intended target in the dimly lit woods. It seemed like she sensed my hesitation because she instructed me to just stick it between her legs and she would guide it home.

I did so, and quickly things were underway. We were perhaps a minute into our little fling when I realized that I was simply going through the motions. It was time for me to show this old gal just why she picked out the youngest stallion in the barn.

“Mommy, this seems really naughty. Are you sure that we are supposed to be doing this?”

She responded that it was okay and that it was only one time. It was obvious that she was getting into it because she had begun touching herself. I increased my aggressiveness since I was confident that she was looking for a good, hard pounding.

“Uh! You are such a bad Mommy for making me do this to you. I think we should stop. I don’t want to get in trouble.”

The lady mumbled something but her words were getting increasingly incoherent. Her body started trembling and I could tell that she was getting ready to cum. I placed my hands on her hips, in part to help keep her upright, and started fucking her full force. It was easily the hardest I had ever given it to anybody. Her moans and the sounds of hard sex echoed through the wooded area as I launched my final assault.

“Mommy, this feels so good! I don’t want to stop!” I called to her.

I could hear her mumbling, “Don’t stop,” over and over.

“Something’s happening, Mommy! I can feel it.”

“Yes, Baby!” she cried. “Cum inside your Momma!”

I continued to roleplay all of the way through the finale. As I let go of her hips, she slumped to the ground. Worried that I had just given the old gal her last thrill, I leaned over to check on her. She grabbed my face, pulled me toward her, and gave me a long kiss. To be honest, I could have done without that part, but it did make me feel pretty good.

I sat and talked to her for a moment while she caught her breath, and then I helped her to her feet and led her back to the path. She offered a return engagement several times, then we parted company. I felt really confident after making such an experienced woman cum. As long as could keep my wits about me, there was no reason that I couldn’t repeat my performance with other women.

I grabbed a snack and walked around toward the area where the private cabins were located. I saw that two of them were lit up and there were people gathered around. The first one didn’t seem that exciting, but there was a significant crowd gathered around the second one. It was two men and a woman. As I got closer, it was obvious that the woman was Chandra.

She was stretched out across the bed while the two men penetrated her from each end. They would occasionally switch spots and she would sometimes be face-up and sometimes be face-down. They were clumsy, though,  and seemed more focused on showing off for the crowd. Chan was getting annoyed with them and she continually barked out orders that they generally ignored.

One of the men got out of control and came inside her, prompting her to berate him and order the other man to take over. He would suffer the same fate as his partner and Chan humiliated the two men in front of everyone. She challenged the onlookers, “Who wants to fuck me?” and ordered the men to let two more guys in to finish the job.

I have to give those two replacements a lot of credit. Certainly, there were plenty of men standing outside that would have been willing to fuck my sister, but after seeing her just crush two fragile male egos, it would have been tough to step up to the plate there.

The two men seemed to know one another, and although they looked to be ten years older than the first two, they worked well together. It seemed apparent that it wasn’t their first time double-teaming a woman. They switched back and forth more frequently and even showed off a bit as well. Several times, they carried Chan out to the center of the cabin and continued having a go at her as if she were still lying on an invisible bed.

As her legs started to flail about, I could see that they had truly managed to finish the job. When her quivering subsided, they lowered her to the floor. She gestured for them to come closer, grabbed their cocks, and started stroking and sucking them wildly. After finishing them both off, her face and chest were dotted with cum. She wiped and licked most of it clean.

Afterward, the men carried her around in celebration as the onlookers cheered. I had become so incredibly horny watching Chan but was reluctant to pleasure myself with people looking. As I looked over, Chan was exiting the cabin and walking in my direction. I turned and casually started walking the opposite way, hoping that she wouldn't know that I had been watching her.

I hurried away from that scene, determined to lay the wood to the first woman that I encountered. It didn’t take long for me to find a dark-haired woman walking alone.

“Do you want to have some fun?” I asked.

She smiled and said “Yes,” so it was on.

We walked a few steps off of the path and I asked her if she liked it rough.

“Is there any other way?” she joked.

She helped guide me inside and I immediately started hammering her. I pulled her hair and started to berate her about spreading her legs for strangers. I told her that she was lucky that I had bumped into her so that she could fulfill her purpose in life. I’m not sure what prompted me to take such a role with this particular woman, but it was clear that she liked it. To be honest, it was just what I blurted out as I was rushing to empty my sack inside of her.

“Oh, fuck!” she cried. “You’re making me cum.”

Without even trying, I had accidentally gotten her off. It was probably more luck than skill, but I was pretty impressed with myself. I think that it proved how powerful the psychological aspect of sex is.

I grabbed her hair and snarled at her, “Beg me to cum inside your slutty fuckhole!”

She responded with something incoherent, mostly because she was still actively cumming. I don’t know how much cum I had left in me, but it felt like she got every last drop.

I let go of her and she immediately dropped to her knees and sucked my cock clean. That was a first for me, as well.

We headed in separate directions and my first thought was to wonder if I would recognize her if I bumped into her tomorrow. I never got a very good look at her, and when I did, it was very dark. It was definitely my most impromptu encounter ever.

I headed back to the cabin to find Chan already in bed. She had clearly showered recently, and she was seductively tangled up in a bed sheet. I tried to be quiet as I climbed up to my bed.

It took a while for me to get to sleep. Once I did, I’m pretty sure that I wasn’t asleep for long. I awoke soaked in sweat and horny as hell. Looking down at Chan didn’t help matters either. I grabbed my pillow and exited the cabin. There was little air flow in the cabin and being on the top bunk made it even worse. I was sure that one of the outdoor hammocks would be a better option. I slept under the stars that night and almost every night afterward.

The next day, I was surprised by the lack of offers that were coming my way. In...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments