Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Twisted Sister, Part 2: Stephanie's Revenge

"She had them where she wanted...or did she?"

6
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Anne and Mark were about halfway through dinner when Stephanie came bouncing into the kitchen. She couldn’t have caused a bigger sensation if she was naked. She was freshly showered and wearing a light pink robe.

“Hi guys!” she said as she walked to the refrigerator.

Anne and Mark stared at her. She almost giggled at the look on their faces. It was obvious from the robe and the wet hair that she had been here a while.

“Steph!" her mom exclaimed, trying to recover. “I didn’t know you were home.”

Mark kept quiet. He wondered if she had seen him with his aunt. He had thought he heard something when they were making love, but had dismissed it. Perhaps he’d been wrong. The thought of his cousin Stephanie watching while he nailed her mother turned him on despite the danger and he began to get hard again. Sometimes his cock could be irritating. He and Stephanie hadn’t gotten along since they were young teens. He knew her well despite their cold relationship, though, and he knew the instant she entered the kitchen with a robe that barely covered her ass that she was up to something. He doubted it would be fun either.

“Oh, a while ago,” she answered airily. “Professor Burns didn’t show up for class, so I came home early.”

Anne sipped at her coffee, the meal forgotten. She sensed that Stephanie had drawn a sword and she needed a moment to decide how to deal with the situation. She thought back to the lovemaking earlier. Why hadn’t they had the good sense to close the door? It was entirely possible that Stephanie saw them together and Anne knew her daughter was fully capable of using the knowledge to her advantage.

But Stephanie surprised her. Becoming serious suddenly, and without even mentioning what she might have seen, she turned to Mark. She was across the table from where he sat and right next to her mother. She put her palms on the table and leaned forward, her robe opening slightly as she did. The creamy skin of her left breast was visible to Mark, although Anne couldn’t see it from her angle. He could only see the top of her breast though. The nipple and aureole hovered in the dark interior of her robe, just out of view.

“I have a project for school that I could use your help on. Would you mind?” She had practised what she was going to say here in front of her mirror, but she still trembled nervously.

Mark was concentrating on his straining cock, so her request took him by surprise. He was immediately suspicious. Out of the blue his frigid cousin wants his help and requests it while showing him her treasures? Not likely, at least not for the Steph he knew and loathed. He was about to refuse when he caught Anne’s stern look. She had correctly interpreted the storm he was braving and, just as clearly, was sending him a message. She wanted him to say, "Yes". He contemplated a moment longer, but his feelings for his aunt were so powerful at the moment that he would have jumped the proverbial cliff for her.

“Sure," he replied.

“Great,” she gushed. “Just come to my room when you are done. I’ll leave the door open.”

With that she spun around, her robe opening enough to give Mark a glimpse of her elusive nipple. He was forced to return his attention to his straining member.

He looked at Anne and asked, “Why am I doing this?”

She replied calmly enough, “Because we need to find out what she saw and what she intends to do about it.”

Steph left her door ajar as she changed back to shorts and a tshirt. Then she threw herself onto the bed. She was shaky from the performance of a moment ago. She and Mark barely talked these days, and she knew he was just as likely to refuse to help her. That’s why she had worn the robe. She had hoped to distract him from the ploy she was using. It appeared to have worked to she thought.

She did not understand how her relationship with Mark had soured. They had been inseparable as kids. But a few years back he had grown cold and addressed her only when necessary and then with an ugly sneer. She had given up trying to repair their relationship long ago. In fact if it weren’t for the fact that she wanted to try on that gorgeous cock of his, she might never had tried to repair their relationship. That is what she intended to do though. Seeing him now, with her mother had created a desire for him, but more importantly, had awakened a desire to rekindle the special friendship they had once shared. She hoped she was not too late.

Anne had Mark wait ten minutes while she instructed him on what to do. “You need to find out what she saw so we know how to handle it. Your mother will never speak to me again if she knows what we’ve done. “

“I want to do it again,” he replied fiercely.

She smiled at him. She had seen his erection and knew what he was going through. Who knew? Maybe seeing Mark’s condition would soften her daughter.

“Let’s take it one step at a time, okay? For now you need to try to clean up this mess.

When Mark appeared in the doorway, Steph was waiting. She noticed his hard-on immediately.

“Join the club," she thought as her own juices wet her panties to overflowing.

“Come in.” she told him.

He entered, being careful to leave the door ajar. She noticed, but decided to deal with it later.

“How have you been?” she asked.

“What’s this project about?”

She took a deep breath.

“I..I need some pictures for a class I’m taking. I was hoping you would pose for them.

“What kind of pictures?”

She blushed.

“Well, they may, uh be a little risqué.”

He was suddenly sullen, not acting his age at all.

“What are you up to?” he demanded.

“Nothing! I just need some pictures for a class and I thought of how close we used to be and decided to ask you to help.”

“I don’t believe you.”

She sighed.

“Mark, I don’t know what happened to us, but I really miss the way we used to be. I want us to be close again. “

She was close to tears.

He was having none of it.

“What happened, he retorted, “is that you told me I wasn’t good enough to hang with you.”

She gasped. “I never said that!”

“Yes you did!” His voice was raised.

She stared at him, trying to remember the event he was describing. She had longed for years for the closeness they once had. Now he was telling her that she herself had destroyed it.

“Oh my God, Mark. I..I honestly don’t remember saying that too you.

Just then a tap came at the door. Anne came into the room.

“What’s all the shouting?” she asked.

“She wants to take nude pictures of me!” Mark stated.

Anne turned to Steph.

It was too much for Stephanie. The tears started. She let them fall down her cheeks, all thought of his body fleeing as she realized he was harboring some hurt from long ago. She tried to remember the event he spoke of, but time had clouded it. She honestly didn’t know what to do. How could they have come to this?

Anne rushed over and folded her into her arms. She was beginning to understand what was happening here.

“Oh, honey, what’s wrong?”

“She sobbed. I just want things to be the way they used to be. “

Suddenly Anne knew what had to be done. She turned toward Mark.

“Mark darling,” she said softly, “Take your shirt off please.”

Both Steph and Mark looked at her, shocked. Mark hesitated only a moment though, before removing his shirt. His muscled upper body was accentuated by dark mats of hair around his pectorals. The hair tapered to a thin trail that ended near his abs.

Anne took a deep breath. Okay, so far so good.

She looked at them sternly.

“Okay. Here’s what we’re going to do. We are going to take turns with the camera. When it is your turn, you may ask the other 2 to pose in any manner you like as long as it is not painful. If you are the person posing, you must agree to wear whatever the camera person asks you to and you must pose as they ask. We keep rotating the camera until we are all satisfied that we have enough pictures. Then, I will load them into Steph’s computer, and make each of us a disc. That way if one of us chooses to show the other’s photos, they risk having themselves shown as well, okay?”

While Anne explained this, she noticed both her daughter’s and her nephew’s eyes brighten with anticipation. The thought of seeing each other naked for the first time was a powerful incentive for the youngsters. She wondered how Steph felt about her own involvement though. Perhaps she should have left the room and let them to it. But the jealousy she was feeling right now was overbearing. If she couldn’t stop Mark from hooking up with her daughter, then being part of it was the next best thing.

Mark and Stephanie readily agreed to the plan.

“Let’s take it slow though, Anne cautioned. “We have plenty of time, so let’s take nice pictures.”

Stephanie went first. She instructed Mark to remove his shirt. He complied then allowed his cousin to maneuver him into a pose. She literally moved his body the way she wanted, relishing in the feel of his muscled arms and abs. She lingered as long as she dared, then snapped a few pictures of him.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

She had forgotten to include Anne.

Mark however did not. He instructed both women to open their blouses and pose with their bras showing. While Anne stood next to her daughter she thought of what a provocative shot this would be. “If my sister could see us now,” she thought feeling delightfully naughty.

Anne went next. She changed things up a bit asking Steph to remove her blouse completely and stand next to Mark with her hand around his chest. Seeing two people she loved posed so intimately made her feel good. The jealousy fled as she snapped pictures of the two half naked kids.

They all began to get into the photo session, setting poses that got more and more provocative. Anne posed without her blouse, and with Marks hands on her bra covered breasts. Then Mark had the women pose with their hands on each other’s bra covered breasts, much to their embarrassment.

The bras came off after that, and a delightful round of photos with everyone bare from the waist up followed. Mark stared openly at his cousin when she removed the lacy bra. Her young breasts looked ready for playing. Her’s were larger than Anne’s but the nipples were smaller, no more than pink dots in a sea of flesh. When the two stood side by side the effect was amazingly complimentary. Steph had long blonde hair and Mark had arranged the strands around her chest, making her look like a woodland fairy standing next her human kin. He wanted to nuzzle both these women and show them his affection for those lovely orbs.

They felt each other and tongued each other until the women were breathless from excitement. They began using the tripod and the delay function, taking shots of the two of them next to Mark, their hands joining on top of his shorts, and grasping his hardened cock, their bare nipples standing upright and pinkish.

Mark wasn’t wearing underwear and was therefore the first one to lose all his clothes. Stephanie had seen his long, thick member from afar before, but was still taken aback by its majesty. When the shorts came down, she immediately moved forward, eager to touch him. She caressed him for a moment, silently thanking her professor for not showing up today. Just think what she would have missed! They had taken at least 100 pictures by now and paused to upload them before going on. They took many pictures with the ladies touching or sucking on Mark’s sleek member. In one eventful shot, Anne had each of them take one of his balls into their mouth. They then rested one hand on his throbbing member being sure to leave the purplish head exposed to the camera. At Mark’s request they used their other hand to squeeze each other’s nipples.

Their frenzy built to incredible levels and they had to take breaks so that they didn’t orgasm prematurely. Anne soon lost her panties, her daughter instructing her to lie on the bed; her legs spread wide and her fingers spreading her lips, revealing her clit to the camera. Mark then put his head between her legs, his tongue just touching Anne’s clit. When the shot was taken he buried his head into her, licking and sucking while she moaned.

“Hey, no fair!” Steph cried. “You two already had your fun. Now you have to wait.”

The two reluctantly parted and they continued.

Finally, Stephanie was ordered to remove her panties. Once again, Mark positioned them next to each other, facing the camera. He realized then that both were visiting the tanning booths. There bronzed skin glistened. Anne was older, of course so her breasts hung slightly lower than Stephs, but she still looked more like an older sister than a mom. Both had shaved their pussies and the view of them standing there, legs slightly spread, lips inviting, was spectacular. Mark couldn’t believe he was able to view them naked together. And to think he’d be able to look whenever he wanted as the moment was preserved for his future enjoyment. He felt ready to burst, his cock straining to reach new lengths as he ogled the two women.

After 90 minutes of picture taking, Anne took yet another turn at the camera. She looked at her daughter a moment before commanding her to lie on her back on the bed. A tenseness entered the room as they anticipated the event that was about to unfold. It was time. They trembled as they got into position, longing to complete the coupling. Anne told Mark to mount her daughter but stopped him from entering her vagina.

She snapped pictures of the two, their genitals close but not touching. Then she instructed Mark to just touch her swollen lips with the tip of his member. It was everything Mark could do to hold the pose, but he managed somehow, his breathing heavy and mingled with Stephanies. Their juices began to mix, and the odors in the room reeked of nervous sensuality.

Steph could feel the tip of his dick at her entrance. She longed to let her pussy engulf her cousin, but Anne’s will held sway, for the moment, and the pictures were taken. Mark then inserted himself into Steph and as his head passed her quivering lips they both moaned, overjoyed at finally coupling. The waiting that Anne forced on them made the moment even more exhilarating and they both realized that by making them wait, Anne had given them a gift. Their meeting would that much more exhilarating. But neither Anne’s will nor any amount of picture taking could stop them now. When his head passed through and he felt the warm wet insides of her vagina, Mark continued pressing inward until his pubic hairs touched her shaven mound.

“Oh God, yes,” Steph whispered. She was in forbidden territory and reveling in it. She clenched her muscles and held her cousin tight.

Many years later Mark would realize the single thread that separates the emotions of anger and love. Right now though, he simply wondered how he could ever have thought he hated her. He realized he had wanted to do this since they became teenagers. And he realized Anne had made it happen. She was his hero.

She was tighter than Anne or for that matter, Alicia, the woman he had shared with a wild-assed husband. He felt her tighten her muscles but she was so slick that he was able to withdraw despite the tightness of her pussy. He began pumping her, slowly at first, concerned that she might not share his enjoyment. But she stayed with him, her buttocks rising off the bed as he rode her.

Anne felt both jealousy and pride at the scene unfolding in front of her. She dismissed the jealousy. She’d have a turn, she knew. But she dwelt on the pride. It was a delicious, naughty feeling that left her elated. As she watched Mark pumping, she wondered briefly if her brother-in-law had a similar gift to give. She almost giggled as she thought of her sister riding such a mammoth piece of flesh. Her own husband Phil, had not been hung like that.

“Oh sis, I hope you never find me out, because I am going to be making up for lost time, “she thought. “And your son will provide the means.”

The photo session had heightened their emotions and within minutes Stephanie was in orgasm. She let out a low scream as the feelings took her. She was an unthinking animal, with passionate lust emanating from her very core. She rode her man, the two of them twisting and sparring until finally, the orgasm passed and she was sated.

Mark had, had sex with Anne twice already today and was therefore not ready to cum again. He withdrew from Stephanie and turned to his aunt, his member hard and pulsating. She slid onto the bed next to Steph...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by limitsrnotus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors