Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time with Renée 2

"Has things changed between the cousin?"

1
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
It’s been a week since I made love to my cousin, Renée. I’m still not sure how I feel about it. I mean, would this change things between us? Will it feel awkward being around her? I hope we can still talk like we use to. Never the less, I want more of her. She’s all I can think about. Jacking off just isn’t the same any more.

Fuck it. I’m going over there, if she doesn’t say anything about it, neither will I.

I arrive, and the first person I see is Renee’s brother, Rome sitting on the front porch. He just turned 19 tall fit basketball player. He gets more ass then he knows what to do with.

” Man where you been? It’s been over a week since anyone’s seen you.’’

“Had some work to do around the crib is all.” I shrug my shoulders and I look around for Renée.

’’ Well I got some honeys from the valley coming up this weekend, you game?’’

“Yeah, I’ll let you know.

There she is, standing in the doorway, flawless coco skin, silky black hair, nice firm tits and an apple ass to go with it.

Renée says, ‘’So BB, how you been?’’

“I’m good, and you?”

She looks at me hard and says, ‘’I been better.’’

I go inside and we all sit down and watch Soul Train in the living room. Rome and I sit on the couch and Renée on the chair. She looks like she is she mad about something. Was I not any good? She looks at me, and I at her.

Rome stands abruptly. ‘’Man, I’m out, this shit is boring!’’

I looked at him thinking, “Then leave.” Renée gets up and comes to sit beside me on the couch. She just looks at me.

‘’Why have you not come around lately? You don’t fuck a girl, cum in them, and not come back around. Are you one of those guys?’’ she has a hurtful look on her on face, is she going to cry?

“No, I just didn’t know how you felt is all. I mean, was that a mistake, what happen with us?”

‘’No, it wasn’t a mistake. I wanted it, or I would never have done it. I miss you BB, I think about you all the time. I’ve never been made love to like that before. You were there with me, not just on top of me huffing and puffing, I felt something different with you.”

As I stare at her, I kiss her slowly, biting at her lips, licking at them before I slide my tongue in her mouth. My hand starts to move up her skirt, her pussy is so wet it’s dripping juice on my finger. As I slide inside her thong to her clit, she moans and reaches for my cock. I’m so hard, I’m starting to hurt. She rubs my cock through my pants then unzips my zipper.

She looks up at me. ‘’Does Big Bowsa want me to put him in my mouth?’’

“Oh yeah, bad girl, bad!”

She takes her thong off and slides it around the base of my cock as she starts to suck my big mushroom head. Her other hand plays with my balls. Her lips feel so good and as I hear the sloppy sound of her mouth going up and down, I get even harder. The smell of her pussy, coming from the thong around my cock, was turning me on even more. She stops, spits on my cock, and uses her hand to jack me off.

‘You feel so good Renée. I’m about to come.’’

‘’Renée? Where are you girl? ’My impending orgasm was halted by a familiar voice.

Oh shit! It was Renee’s mom, my Aunt Lou.

We both jump up from the couch and I just manage to pull my pants up before my aunt walks into the room. She is saying something to Renée and doesn’t notice when I start to cum. Renee had me so close I couldn’t stop; I could only stand there, hoping I didn’t leave a wet spot on my dark pants.

’’BB, help Renee bring the groceries in sweetie.’’

When we get outside, Renée looks at me. “You know my thong is still around your dick right?” smiling with a lustful grin.

’’Yeah, I know. ‘’ I was a little embarrassed, cause I just nutted all in my paints.

“Think of me while they’re still wrapped around your dick and you’re jacking off tonight. Okay?”

’’You know I will girl.’’ As if I could think of anyone else.

As we unload Aunt Lou’s car, I can’t stop myself from sneaking glances at Renee. Something was different. Could this be more than sex? Was I falling in love with Renée? Nah, it could never work, I mean, she is my cousin. But I like the way I feel around her. I feel free.

On the way home my cell rings. It’s Renée, she sounded real excited.

‘’BB, you want to go Chicago with me this weekend for the Jagged Edge concert?’’

“Well, Rome asked me to hang with him this weekend, but I’ll get out of it.” I tell her.

‘’You better, or would you rather go out with those skanks from the valley ? ’Her voice was kind of sharp, hmmm was she getting jealous of the thought of me with other girls?

“I want to be with you, Renee.”

‘’We will be staying the night in a hotel, just so you know.’’

“Ok, I will see you this weekend.”

I think I am dating my cousin. A hotel with Renée for a whole night, just the thought makes me hard all over again.

I arrive home and go in the house. I give mom a kiss before heading to my room.

‘’I’m going to bed I’m kind of wiped.’’ Mom looks at me.

‘’You ok baby? You need to talk about anything?’’ She looks worried. She has a concern look on her face.

“I’m okay, just tired is all. Love ya Mom.”

I can tell my mom misses what we use to have. She has been lonely ever since my dad was murdered. She is the one I lost my virginity to, but ever since Little T, my brother , who is 19. A year younger than me but his mind is at 10, started having episodes at night, we didn’t have time anymore.

As soon as I’m in my room, I jump in bed and start thinking about how Renée’s mouth felt around my cock. I think about how hard she sucked me, and the sloppy wet sounds she made. I pull my cock out of my pants and use long, deep, strokes, rubbing the head at the end of each motion. The smell from Renée’s thongs is driving me crazy. I start to stroke faster, my breath growing deeper and slowing, I was getting ready to explode. I wanted her, and thinking about the weekend I would spend with her, I shoot cum all over my belly. I’m imagining its Renée’s wet pussy around my dick, and I keep stroking.

’’That’s a lot of cum baby.’’ My mom is standing at the foot of my bed. “How long you been there, Mom?”

‘’Long enough to get me hot. I miss my baby’s big, strong, dick in me.’’

Mom comes over to the bed and takes the thong off my soft cock. She massages the drops of cum on my belly and chest.

‘’Can Mommy have some of this strong dick tonight baby?’ She said it slow with lustful look in her eyes.

“Yeah Mom.” She takes my cock in her mouth and starts to suck slowly. She looks up at me, playing with my balls as I start to get hard again.’’ I need this cock in me baby, it’s been too long.’’

She spits on my cock and jacks it quickly, before she hops on top of me. The slide my rock hard cock into her wet, juicy, pussy, felt so good going in. She lets out a deep, long, moan as she takes my entire manhood inside her pussy.

Emily_croz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_croz

She rocks her hips back and forth, and then leans down to stick her tit in my mouth. I suck hard on her nipple and smack her ass with the flat of my hand. She is bouncing on my cock so hard, she is almost breathless before saying.

‘’That’s it baby you know what Momma likes. Do it baby, do it!’’

I grab her hips and thrust up hard, forcing my cock as deep in her as it would go, and she lets out a moan.

‘’I’m going to cum baby, do it, now baby!’’

I smack her ass again and shove a finger in her ass while she’s coming all over my cock.

“Oh my god, you feels so good baby. Momma needed you so bad. Now, is my big dick boy going to cum for Momma?’’

“Yes Momma.” She slides off my cock and starts to suck it.

‘’Cum in Momma’s mouth. I’m so thirsty baby, give it to me please! ’’

She’s sucking on my cock, mad and furious, never taking her eyes off me. I could tell she wanted my love juice, and she’s my mom, how could I deny her.

‘’Here it comes Momma, I’m Cumming!’’ She sucks my load into her mouth, never taking her eyes off mine. She gets me all cleaned up, then leans over and kisses me passionately.

‘’I always swallow for my baby. Thanks, that’s what Momma needed. Good night.’’

I say good night as she walks out of my room. What a day, I’m going to sleep with a big ass smile on my face.

Friday Finally arrives and Renée and I are going to Chicago. When you have something important or exciting to do, sitting in class is torturous. 3 p.m. and school is out! I rush home and make sure I have everything packed. I have to make this weekend count! Not sure when I will get the chance to be all alone with her again without other family members being around.

When my cell phone rings I see Renee’s number displayed.

‘’I hope you’re ready. I just got out of class and I’m headed your way.’’

“I will be ready. I have been thinking you about all week, you been in thoughts like crazy.’’

‘’Funny, I have too.’’ We said our goodbyes and hung up.

She pulls up in front of the house and I jump in the car.

“You look amazing Renée.”

‘’Thank you, are you ready BB?’’

“I’m ready, let’s go.”

‘’Ok I have to stop at Walgreen's first, I have to get something then we can hit the road.’’

“So how was your week, Renée?”

‘’Good, I’ve just been thinking about how this is going to play out with us, you know?’’

“I say we take it play by play Renée.” She looks at me from the side of her eye and I look away. I bet she saw me looking at her as she drives. But I can’t help it she is so sexy. But I have to be cool. So we bump some tunes and act like school kids, looking at each other.

We arrive at the hotel before it dawns on me I owe her a licking.

“Come here Renée; lay with me for a bit.”

‘’Okay, let me get us some drinks first.’’

We lay on the bed drinking mad dog and having a good time. I kiss her.

“I’m really starting to feel you Renée, and if I ever reach out for you, will you always take my hand?”

‘’Yes, I will always be there BB. This might sound crazy but I feel like you are my man.’’ I feel like you are my woman. I mean this forbidden love with us is getting deep. She looks at with a serious look on her face then smiles; she walks over and start to kiss me.We brake our passionate kiss start to caress each other faces. ‘’we better get going to the concert BB.’’

We had floor seats at the concert, but I was watching her more than the show. She had a drink in one hand and me in the other, touching me as she danced to the music. Renee was just loosening herself tonight.

I lean over and whisper in her ear. “You having fun?” She looks at me and kisses me.

‘’The real fun is the after party, BB.’’

The song Without You starts to play as she finishes her drink. She turns around and grabs me, moving us in a slow dance. I’m looking at her, thinking she looks so fine, with her ass is popping out of her short skirt.

Renee says, ‘’you going to bring your ‘A’ game tonight?”

’’I would never give you anything less.” I pull her closer to me, and kiss her slow and deep.

I wondered again if I was falling in love with her.

Back in the room, Renée went straight to the bathroom.

“Be right back BB.’’

The door opens and out comes Renée.

‘’So, you like what you see?’’

I look at her and think, “Wow, she is sexy.” I nod my head yes, not taking my eyes off her. She had on a black fish net dress with nothing underneath it. I saw it all: apple round booty, perky tits, long black silk hair, and French manicure nails. She walks over to me and starts to dance, slow and sexy, rubbing against me. I went to grab her but she slapped my hand away.

‘’Not yet baby, no touching!’’

She continues to dance as I grab the pink blush champagne and take a big drink. I get undressed, still watching her. She grabs the champagne bottle from me, lies down on the bed, takes a drink, and opens her legs.

‘’You like this, don’t you baby?’’

‘’Yes I do!’’

She slowly licks the bottle, keeping her gaze on me, and then pours the pink blush over her pussy. I knew what I had to do.

I started walking to the bed. She saw the beast in my eye, a result of the lust I was feeling. She sets the bottle down and spreads her legs wide for me. I rip the fish net dress open so her pussy is free and go at it like she was my last meal. I Slide my tongue down her clit, and suck on her outer walls, hearing her moan.

‘’That’s it, eat that pussy. Mmm eat it, oh god, stick your fingers in it.’’

I stick one finger in her pussy and continue to suck on her clit. I stick another finger in her and she starts shaking.

‘’I’m going to cum. Don’t stop BB, eat that pussy.’’

She lays back and twists from side to side, her hands between her legs. She sits up and damn near jumps at me, sucking my cock like a straight cock crazed woman. She has my cock deep in her throat, gagging until tears are streaming down her cheeks. She starts to jack me off a bit, then stops and looks at me. She stands up and puts a finger over my lips.

‘’Shhh,” She whispers. “Just take it baby!’’

She lays down, waiting for me, but little did she know the beast was out already. I grab her ankle and pull her to the end of the bed. I pick her up, lean her against the wall and start to fuck her. I’m holding her tight, going long and deep, pounding into her pussy, grinding my hips against her. She kisses me and says.

‘’I love you.’’

I give her about three more pumps before I lay her back down on the bed.

“Bend over.” I tell her as I smack her ass and stick my cock back inside of her. I grab her hips and give her long deep strokes that get faster and harder.

Renee says ‘’I’m Cumming again! Oh my god, I’m Cumming!’’

I smack her ass again and keep pounding into her sweet pussy. I feel my balls start to get tight and my cock starts throbbing. I tell her ‘’I’m almost there.”

Renée yells, ‘’Stop! Stop! BB don’t move, let me fuck you!’’

She backs her ass up to my cock and I enter her slowly, grinding against her. She feels so good I start to cum, my cock deep in her, and she’s taking it all. We collapse into each other arms. I kiss her and say,

“I love you too.”

The next day I go home and as I’m unpacking, I see a letter with” BB” written on the front. I open it and it says, “I’m pregnant.”

Published 
Written by big_bowsa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors