Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Derek Interupts His Nana's Pleasure Time

"Derek sees a different side to his Nana"

91
10 Comments 10
5.4k Views 5.4k
759 words 759 words

Derek knocked on his Nana's door for the fourth time. He couldn't understand why she wasn't answering. He was sure she was home, so he wrapped on the door a fifth time.

The door opened, and Martha, Derek's Nana, asked quite abruptly what he wanted.

"I had an argument with Mom."

Martha seemed reluctant, but she told Derek to come in.

"Get yourself a drink, and tell me all about it, but don't take too long. I have things to do," Martha said in an agitated tone.

Derek couldn't believe his Nana was snappy with him when he had problems. There had to be a good reason; Derek had never seen his Nana in such a mood.

Concerned, Derek asked Martha what was wrong and if he could help.

"Derek," Martha barked. "Tell me about your silly argument with your mother, and then you can go home."

"Nana, I have never seen you like this. Tell me what is wrong."

"You want to know what the matter is? I will tell you. Your Poppa is away until late this evening, so that means I will be alone. It doesn't happen very often, so I have to make the most of it. This afternoon was going to be a pleasurable time for me."

"I don't understand, Nana," Derek interrupted.

"It is simple, Derek. Sex. Your Poppa is fucking useless now. I get pleasure from my toys. I was lubricating myself up when you inconsiderately disturbed me. Right now, I should have my black eight-inch vibrator doing its magic inside my cunt. Instead, I am here listening to you whining about some petty fucking argument with your mother."

Derek was stunned. He had never heard anything like it from his Nana.

"Do you want me to go, Nana? Derek asked timidly.

"Please yourself. I am going back to my bedroom," Martha said in a more subdued voice.

After Martha disappeared upstairs, Derek stood motionless for a few minutes, still in shock, and then he nervously followed Martha up the stairs. He stood outside Martha's bedroom, took a deep breath, and strode in.

Martha's panties were on the floor next to her skirt. Martha was on the bed, legs open, finishing lubricating her pussy.

Derek watched as Martha's finger slipped back and forth inside her pussy.

Without looking up, Martha said, "Would you mind putting the lube on the drawers, please."

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

Derek went to the side of the bed, picked the tube of lubrication up, placed it on the drawers, and stood fascinated, watching Martha finger fucking herself.

"Are you just going to stand there, watching, Derek?"

Derek stammered; he didn't know what to do, Martha being his Nana.

"What you do, Derek is get your cock out and stick it in here," Martha instructed as she separated her pussy lips with her fingers exposing her cunt hole.

Derek was still overwhelmed by the situation.

"For God's sake, Derek. Get on the bed," Martha ordered.

Derek reacted slowly, but Martha wasn't waiting. She pulled him onto the bed, undid his pants, and yanked his jeans and underwear down.

"Fuck, that is nice," Martha exclaimed when she saw Derek's cock standing to attention.

It was two hands long and thick. Martha had a quick suck of the head, but there was another place she needed it desperately. However, Martha controlled her desperation, and after straddling Derek, she lowered her slowly onto his cock, savoring every precious moment of his cock filling her.

"Oh, yes, Derek, that is delicious." Martha smiled, "Let me feel your young hard cock, filling my cunt for a short while, and then I want you to pound me from behind with it. Fuck me hard and make me scream with pleasure."

Martha slowly moved her hips and moaned softly.

"Mmm, excellent, Derek. Now fuck your Nana good and hard. Don't hold back. Force your solid cock deep into my old hairy cunt. Cum inside me. Fill me with your young fertile cum."

Martha was on all fours, and Derek lined himself up and plunged the entire length of his cock into Martha's waiting pussy in one push.

"Oh my God, yes, Derek. Fuck me, fuck me," Martha screamed.

Martha's words had gotten Derek so worked up that he pounded Martha's cunt harder than he had any other. Moreover, he didn't cum until Martha screamed she was having her third orgasm.

After, they lay side by side, exhausted.

When Martha caught her breath, she said she wanted it again, but this time she wanted Derek to cum in her mouth.

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments