Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected

"A visit from my granddaughter and daughter turns out somewhat unexpected when noises are heard at night."

187
18 Comments 18
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I stood in the doorway, just watching, my mouth and eyes wide open. I couldn’t believe the sight before me. On top of the bed lay Stephanie, my granddaughter, naked and open-legged, pushing the biggest glass dildo that I have ever seen into her cunt with one hand while balancing with the other. Thrusting, in and out and moaning and groaning loudly. It was the noise that alerted me to the fact that something was wrong. It was the reason I was standing in the doorway of her bedroom.

I watched her body convulse on the bed, her bottom raising off it in unison with the substitute cock plunging into her wet pussy. I couldn’t look away. She was totally lost in the moment, as was I. I just didn’t expect those blasphemous words to come out of her mouth. With an almighty thrust of her hips, she pulled the dildo from her body and let the juices that followed squirt onto the bed cover. A loud and resounding, “fuck!” left her mouth at the same time.

My gaze was fixed between her legs and yet, suddenly, I was aware of eyes looking at me. She was looking in my direction but panting like she had run a marathon.

“I…I…I’m sorry,” I stuttered, “I…I did knock, but –” I pointed to the door as if to blame it for not making a sound.

We stared at each other for what seemed like ages. I noticed her eyes wander all over my body and I suddenly became aware of the hard-on in my pants. She got up from the bed and started to walk towards me. I don’t know what happened, but I should have turned away to leave. She took my hand and before I knew it, I was making my way to the bed, following her eyes as she walked backwards. A faint smile crossed her lips, unsure at first, but later become bolder. That smile on her face belied her intentions. She must have noticed the tent shape in my pyjama bottoms because when the backs of her thigh touched the bed, she hooked her thumbs into the elasticated waist and pulled them down to my ankles before turning me around and pushing me onto the bed.

I didn’t have time to hit the bed flat before her hand scooped up my raging hard-on, her thighs quickly straddled my reclined body and my cock aimed for the one opening it shouldn’t even contemplate.  It was going up her. Up Stephanie. Up my granddaughter. I don’t know what I expected, but I didn’t expect the vice-like grip of her cunt to be so wet and silky. As an ex-minister, in my head were the words ‘Forgive me grandad for I’m about to sin.’ I should have stopped it, but a primal urge took over my senses when her young, supple body descended upon me. Her young, nearly seventeen-year-old tits, topped with bright red nipples jiggled in front of me. Taunting me. The scent of her wet and juicy pussy caught my nostrils unaware. It had been so long. I buried my head in the sand and pretended she was just a cock-hungry teen that I had met in the church congregation. There were loads of them around, but the fact was her eyes never left mine. Not for a single second, not until my cock bottomed out and filled her womb.

The moaning started once again, as soon as my cock was fully in. I put my hands out to hold her waist but she caught them and pushed them back to the bed on either side of my head. When she leaned forward, I found that it was me that was being fucked as I’d never been fucked in my life before, and by my granddaughter. Long slow strokes at first, but only to get used to the size of my cock, then the thrusting started and soon it was a case of fast and furious; her bottom, a blur in the mirror sat to the side of the bed. Riding my cock, Stephanie must have come at least twice. The first time within seconds of it going up her.

I couldn’t believe this was happening, and yet, it was all I could do to stop the urge to cum the moment I was inside her, but I lost the concentration and the will to do that when she uttered those words.

“Cum inside me Granddad,” she said, “cum in your granddaughter’s cunt.”

She knew full well what she was saying and how much that would turn any man on. I closed my eyes and shot my load into her waiting fuck-cave. I was helpless and all I could do was feel it spurt inside her tight little cunt.

“Fuck!”

Those words that rang out into the otherwise quiet bedroom didn’t come from her or me. We both turned our heads to the doorway. My mouth dropped open for a second time that evening, then I closed my eyes waiting for the verbal outburst. I instantly thought I was a dead man until Stephanie spoke again.

“He’s squirting it all inside me, Mum,” she said, “it feels gorgeous.”

“Don’t say things like that, please,” my daughter replied, holding her hand out as if to stop the words from reaching her. “You know how those words affect me.”

“Mum, granddads got a gorgeous cock,” she continued, “you’d love it.”

“Stephanie, please, don’t encourage me. You need to get off that thing right now.”

“Only when I’ve milked it, Mum.”

I took time out to look into Stehanie’s eyes, and by the time I had returned to Angela, my daughter, I noticed that her nightie was missing and she was half walking towards the bed and half dropping her knickers to the floor. She stepped out of them by the time she reached the bed.

I fully expected to be told off, good and proper, but the verbal abuse didn’t happen. The situation I found myself in went from bad to worse.

For the second time that night, a woman’s thighs spread across my body as Angela lowered her twat to my face. I don’t know why I didn’t move, perhaps I was unable to move due to the weight upon me, perhaps my maker was keeping me in place, telling me it was alright and that I needn’t worry. I don’t know what came over me, but my mouth opened of its own accord and my tongue lashed at my daughter’s juicy slit. This time, my hands surrounded her waist and I pulled her down onto me. If my cock had any intention of deflating, it was now incapable of doing so. I heard both women squirm on top of me, a barrage of sighs and moans as if I was a plaything they had happened across in the dead of night.

“Get off his cock.”

I just about heard Angela tell Stephanie to move and I could feel her slide off me and down my legs; letting my cock stiffen against her cunt before it escaped and slapped down hard on my stomach. The cold fresh air surrounded my hot and raging dick for only a few seconds before it was gone, covered in the warmth of a hot mouth that was slurping and sucking on the end and extracting the remnants of cum that was left clinging to it. Did my daughter know she was also tasting my granddaughter's juices? Who was I kidding, of course she did.

Angela squirmed on top of me, rotating her ass in tune to my tongue probing her wet cunt. I pulled her back a little and lifted my head so that my tongue contacted her clit. I suddenly realised that the bed was shaking along with Angela’s legs. Her mouth had stopped sucking but still engulfed the head of my dick – waiting for spunk to shoot from the end of it. It hadn’t even gone soft, which for a fifty-five-year-old was a miracle. But then, the position I found myself in, was also a miracle.

Angela was calming herself a little by the time she had cum on my face, and dare I say it, thoroughly soaked it. She began to suck on my knob once more, this time, inching it down her throat with every forward motion. It wasn’t long before her twat was resting on the lower part of my chin as her mouth rested on my pubes. All the way down! If only I had known a woman could do that. She eventually let my cock fall from her mouth, turned her body around and slid down on top of me, facing Stephanie. She moved down until my cock slipped right inside her cunt. Her moans were not unlike those of her daughter.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

“Fuck me, Dad, I need this,” she urged.

I couldn’t do anything but comply. Secretly, I was voicing my concerns to anyone watching me from on high, but I was incapable of doing anything but fuck these two horny women.

“It’s been so long since we’ve had cock.”

Her words echoed inside my brain, but it wasn’t until about the fourth thrust into her juicy cunt that the meaning registered in my head – ‘since we’ve had cock.’ My hands had come upon her soft and pliable breasts and I was fondling them as I fucked into her from underneath. Angela lay flat on my body making it harder for me to gain purchase and give her a good fucking.

“Bring it here, baby, I want it.”

Stephanie’s movement rocked the bed a little. Over Angela’s shoulder, I could see her smiling and carefully making her way up the bed until she eased her pussy down onto her mother’s mouth.

“Squeeze it out, give it to me,” Angela commanded. It was as if the elixir of life was stored in Stephanie’s cunt. Which for Angela, it was.

With Stephanie’s twat over her mother’s mouth, she squeezed her cunt muscles until my spunk was flowing out and into her mother’s mouth. I thought they’d end up sharing it between them and so I was surprised when Angela turned her head towards me to kiss me.

If her mother could have seen me now, she would turn in her grave. I kissed her, full-on tongues and everything.

“That’s so fucking hot,” quipped Stephanie. Her mother moaned into my mouth as she continued to lift her body in an attempt to keep the fucking motion going while lying on top of me. She eventually lifted herself off, turned around and engulfed me once more; cowgirl style.

My cock was gagging for it. This time, desperate to cum in my daughter. Stephanie looked on at us rutting for a while but soon found herself lowering her sweet pussy to my face for more much-needed attention. Remnants of my spunk were still making their presence known, but I dived in to taste her fresh sweetness.

My hands grabbed Angela’s waist and I started to thrust into her. I couldn’t see much, but I could feel Stephanie’s arms touch mine and I presumed she was feeling her mother’s breasts or pinching her nipples or maybe they were just kissing. The thought of what was happening was making me so horny. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought of taking two women like this, leave alone the two closest to me.

Angela came hard on my cock. I tried my best to see her through more than one orgasm but the whole situation was too much for me. I started to groan into Stephanie’s cunt and I tried my best to keep contact with her clit as my balls emptied into her mother. Another load of semen worked its way into a cunt it perhaps shouldn’t have, but I was always the weak one for these kinds of situations. Always giving in to the temptation of the sexual kind, which for an ex-minister, is a confession that God doesn’t need to know about. But this just didn’t feel wrong in any way. Stephanie was the last one of the three of us to cum over my mouth.

It took several minutes for us all to calm down and take a deep breath. By that time, both my daughter and granddaughter were sitting on the edge of the bed watching me with eagle eyes, waiting for some mystical explanation as to why we had all fucked each other to issue forth, but I couldn’t think of one. In fact, for once, I was dumbstruck.

“We haven’t had cock for such a long time, grandad,” Stephanie offered. “I’m sorry, but I couldn’t help myself when I saw you watching me.”

“Me, neither, Dad,” added Angela, she leaned in to kiss me on the lips. It was a tender loving kiss, not the typical peck on the cheek. Her soft tender breasts brushed against my shoulder causing me to shiver.

“Whenever she tells me how good something is, I just can’t help myself. A switch inside me just flips and before I know it –.”

“– You were naked and on your way for some of the same,” I finished the sentence for her. Angela nodded.

“Grandad, are you mad at us?” Stephanie added.

“No, I’m not mad, but this will take some time to sink in.”

“Nice one, grandad.”

We all giggled at that innuendo. “Is this a one-off?” I asked.

“It doesn’t have to be,” Angela said. Her hand stroked my cock which was now starting to twitch. She transferred the action to my balls which I presume were busy refilling, making themselves ready for round two.

With that, Stephanie rose from the bed, grabbed her mother’s hand and pulled her upright.

“Come on you, you have something I want,” she said. I was left guessing at what that could be, but I came to the only conclusion I could.

Stephanie led Angela back to the other spare room.

“Can I watch?” I blurted it out. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

“Tomorrow, we’ll dress up for you, if you like?” Stephanie promised.

I nodded, it was a done deal.

I stayed in Stephanie’s bed until my mind came to rest. It took a while. A lot had happened in such a short period and all from a casual visit. I started to wonder if it was all staged, and whether Stephanie intended to get caught. And did Angela intend to come to her room for a quickie session that night or was it because I was there? Did they pre-arrange this? Too many questions needed answering. Hopefully, they would all be answered in time, especially the burning question as to when my daughter and granddaughter first got it off, the why, how and when of it.

I started to make my way back to my own bed.

As I passed the guest room, I could hear Angela huffing and puffing and Stephanie telling her how gorgeous it tasted. I wondered whether she meant her mother’s pussy or my cum. Probably both. I rested against the door for a few moments, cock in hand, pulling on it, making it stiffer and ready for action, listening to the only two women in my life making out from behind the paper-thin walls.

The way I felt with my cock in hand was a far cry from how I felt the moment Stephanie fucked her cunt down on it. It was the difference between ice and fire and that Minx knew how to make fire. They both did.

In many ways, Angela was so much like her mother.

I lay in bed awake for quite a while, hoping that Martha, Angela’s mother, was not looking down from above at the rude scenes that unfolded that night. I smiled to myself as I remembered some of the things we did get up to as a couple, and concluded that Martha would have to have been looking up from down there somewhere. Wherever down there, was. I know, admitting there is a down there from a minister is a big liability.

Suddenly, I was looking forward to breakfast which was going to be a far more interesting experience than it had ever been before. For some reason, I imagined bare titties serving me coffee and croissants.

Now that would be unexpected.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments