Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Van Fuck - Me and My Sister - Part Six

"Our four-hour ride can be more enjoyable if we get rid of our inhibitions."

26
5 Comments 5
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The end of the summer was coming, and all the wild things my sister and I had done together would stick in my mind forever. After our previous sexual experience, a foursome with our friends Joanna and Matt, something wilder was coming. We were organizing a road trip, and the number one rule was no inhibitions. Valentina, my sister, was so excited about the trip, and so was I.

We set off from Leesburg, Virginia, on a beautiful sunny morning. Ahead of us, there was a four-hour ride to reach our destiny, Ocean City, Maryland, where we would spend a week at our friend Matt’s country house.

Matt picked us up at 7 am in his cool big Chevrolet van. There with him was Joanna and another couple: Daniel, a cousin of Matt’s, and Alejandra, a friend of ours, with whom I had actually had a fling with a year ago.

We all said hello, got our stuff into the van, and gathered around Matt, who had some clear instructions for the trip.

“Rule number one once we are all in the car… No clothes inside the van. You know what this trip is all about,” explained Matt while we all laughed.

Some days ago, Matt had told us we had to take advantage of the trip to fuck as much as we could, all the time, everywhere. And the van was the first place. Of course, my sister and I were in as we wanted to keep on exploring our sexuality.

We got in the van. Daniel was going to drive during the first part of the trip, and Joanna sat next to him on the passenger seat. Behind were Matt, Valentina, Alejandra and me. Matt had removed some seats from this section, and there was just one large seat at the back, while the rest of the area was covered with two thick inflatable mattresses.

Daniel drove off, and Matt turned on a screen located behind the driver. He told us he had made a special selection for the trip. I thought it would be some cool playlist, as he had a good taste in music, but it turned out it was a compilation of porn clips. I guess that was a good way to set the mood for the journey.

“The last person to remove their clothes will have a penalty,” Matt shouted out.

Except for Daniel and Joanna, who were in the front part, we all started to take off our clothes. The good thing is that nobody could see us from the outside, as the van had tinted windows. By the time we were all naked, Alejandra still had her panties on, so immediately Matt announced her punishment.

“Dear, I know how much you love to suck dicks…”

“Shut up, Matt,” Alejandra interrupted him.

“Haha! Well, your penalty is… You have to suck our cocks at the same time,” Matt said as he pointed at his dick and mine.

Matt told me to sit on the back seat next to him. Alejandra crawled towards us, grabbed our cocks and started to stroke them. This girl was so cute. I really liked her. She was slim, had white skin, black curly hair and medium-sized breasts.

“I bet you won’t be able to keep your dick hard for a long time, Matty,” said Alejandra in a defiant tone.

Immediately, she put his dick inside her mouth. She sucked his cock slowly while she kept stroking my dick. I told my sister to sit by my side. She did, and I placed my hand on her pussy and began rubbing it and playing with her clit.

Daniel drove very carefully, and Joanna looked at us every now and then. Alejandra kept sucking Matt’s dick, touching his balls, and stroking my cock. Then, she switched and put mine into his mouth. It felt so good. I played with her beautiful boobs while my right hand kept busy satisfying Valentina’s desires.

Then, Matt moved behind Alejandra, licked her pussy for a couple of seconds, and penetrated her. She made some loud sounds even though her mouth was filled with my shaft.

After a while, Valentina told me to lie sideways. She did the same and lay in front of me, grabbed my cock and introduced it in her pussy. I began moving inside of her slowly while I kissed her back and got hold of her big boobs. Alejandra put one of her hands in one of my sister’s thighs. They had met before, but they were not close to each other. However, this moment meant more than what had happened in the past, and that could be seen in the way Alejandra caressed Valentina’s legs. My sister made her know she wanted to play with her by touching her tits and pulling her left hand towards her cunt.

Alejandra started to kiss my sister and touched her clit. I moved faster and so did Daniel. The girls screamed loud, which, combined with the noise coming from the screen, provided a really arousing atmosphere.

“Should we switch, guys?” suggested Matt.

We all agreed. I could tell how much Matt wanted to fuck my sister. I sat on the seat, and Alejandra sat on top of me. My dick felt so good inside her extremely wet pussy. We kissed passionately.

In front of us, Valentina lay down on the inflatable mattress, and Matt began to eat her pussy. I kept on banging Alejandra while I touched and licked her cute boobs.

Kittymatilda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kittymatilda

Then, Matt got on top of my sister and penetrated her. It was quite a view. Next to me, cute Alejandra rolled her eyes showing how much pleasure she was feeling while down there my sister’s big boobs move frenetically since Matt was banging her really hard.

There seems to be some action in the front of the car too because I could hear Joanna moan. I tried to see what was going on and noticed Daniel’s right hand on Joanna’s seat. I supposed he was touching or fingering her. My guess was confirmed when Joanna’s panties flew into the air and arrived next to my sister’s head.

“Drive carefully, Dan,” I said.

“Don’t worry, dude. Everything’s under control,” replied our driver.

Some seconds later, I had to stop because I nearly came. I told Alejandra to move to the mattress, made her get on all fours and started fucking her from behind. Alejandra kissed my sister again while I fucked her harder and harder till the point of ejaculating.

I heard Joanna screaming louder and saying, “fuck,” several times. Next to us, Daniel took his dick out of Valentina’s pussy and targeted her face while his semen was ejected at top speed washing my sister’s face.

“Fuck, Matt!” yelled Valentina.

We all laughed. Matt said he was going to compensate her and immediately put his tongue on her pussy. Valentina moaned. I moved close behind Alejandra and rubbed her pussy.

The two girls moaned and hissed, and soon Valentina reached her climax. Then, Matt put a finger inside Alejandra’s pussy, and the girl went crazy until she came as well.

“Joanna, pass me a Kleenex, will ya?” asked my sister.

Joanna came to the back part with a couple of Kleenex and no underwear. Valentina cleaned Matt’s sperm out of her face, and Matt, with his back against the mattress, pulled Joanna and made her pussy land on his face.

“Fucking Dan, my girl is all wet. What did you do to her?” asked Matt.

“I just took care of her horny pussy,” responded Daniel.

I took my T-shirt and shorts and put them on, and sat on the passenger seat. Valentina came crawling, and asked Dan if he needed anything. In less than a minute, Dan’s dick was being taken care of by my sister’s big mouth, who had managed to lie over both seats.

“Keep your eyes on the road, Dan,” I said to our driver.

“I will, buddy.”

As part of Valentina’s body was on my lap, I began to rub her asshole, and got to introduce my finger little by little. Behind, Matt had taken Joanna to the back seat and was fucking her while Alejandra sucked his balls.

11a.jpg

It didn’t take long for Dan to come. Valentina moved away, turned to my side and told me to get her a Kleenex. Her mouth and face were covered with cum. I guess we would all need a good bath once we arrived at our destination.

Valentina went to the back and told Alejandra to lie down. The beautiful brunette took heed of my sister’s instructions and lay on the mattress. Valentina situated her legs so that Alejandra’s pussy was right under her pussy and stretched her body to reach Alejandra’s sweet pussy with her mouth. The girls were in a really sexy sixty-nine.

On the back seat, Matt was banging Joanna. He was fucking her so hard that the girl had come for the third time. My dick was hard again, so I decided to join the party. I took off my clothes, went behind Valentina, fingered her asshole for a little while and when it was wet, I targeted it with my dick, which gradually got to be completely inside my sister’s tight ass.

Joanna lay next to the girls, and Matt came and put his dick in my sister’s mouth. I started to feel Alejandra’s hands playing with my balls. I was about to come again. I felt so good that I couldn’t resist anymore, so a big shot was expelled in my sister’s ass.

I took my dick out of her asshole and let it fall onto Alejandra’s forehead. She grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth. She licked the remaining cum while I touched her tits.

Daniel made my sister move so that he could fuck Alejandra. He got on top of her and pushed with all his strength. Alejandra grabbed my dick tightly, her thighs contracted, and let out a loud scream. Matt thrust a couple more times and finally came again. Alejandra’s face, pussy and belly were full of semen.

We all lay on the mattress. So far, the trip was an enormous success. We talked about some of the plans of the week, and some minutes later, Daniel announced we were halfway and there was a rest area some miles ahead. We decided to stop, so we put on our clothes, and the girls removed any evidence of cum out of their bodies.

A whole week full of lust and craziness was waiting for us. I really looked forward to all the future emotions.   

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments