Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Boredom

"Sophie’s weekend boredom was getting too much for her, roll on weekdays."

107
14 Comments 14
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I hate weekends.

The weekdays are so full of fun, things to look forward to, excitement, naughty thoughts, lustful behaviour and orgasms to die for, from a lover that can't get enough of my teenage body, complete with blossoming tits that just keep growing.

At the moment my head is cocked to one side as I look out of the bedroom window and up into the trees that coat the mountainside. Birds of prey circle in the distance, their eagle eyes scouting the ground for easy prey, a bit like my fingers circling my nipples sending throbbing vibes down to my clit. I know that's where my fingers are going to end up, deep inside my sopping wet cunt, circling my juicy lips before they attack my clit with eager abandonment.

My eyelids are heavy as I watch the wind caress the tops of the trees. I can feel an intense throbbing in my nipples as I flick them both at the same time. My cunt aches for attention. Tingling. Urging me to hurry up. It can fucking wait because if there’s one thing my lover has taught me, that is to spend as much time on your tits as you can.

That’s when the squeaky noise of the bed springs and softer banging of the headboard starts from next door. Mum and dad having their early morning fuck. They make the most of it on weekends, and it seems they are always at it.

To be fair, I can understand why. Dad works away from home all week, he’s a hard worker, committed to providing for the both of us and the weekend is all the time he gets to relax and release that tension that builds up during the week. All that pent-up emotion has to go somewhere, right? And that somewhere is my mum's pussy.

Right now, my tits are aching and I desperately need them to be sucked. I’m close to doing it myself, and if they grow just a little bit more, I’ll be able to flick my tongue over my nipples. That would be fucking electrifying if only I could do that. I reckon it will be about six weeks at the most the way they are growing. I can't wait.

But right now, I have to content myself with pinching them. Pulling on them, extending both teats, pulling my tit flesh with them until I let go and they rebound making my breasts wobble like fuck. The action is repeated time and again because I love the way they shake and shiver before coming to rest on my chest.

I’m not the only person who likes to see them wobble either. My lover does too. She likes to sit behind me with her naked breasts tickling my back, her hands start by caressing my shoulders, falling off the ends, down and under my arms, before stretching out in front of me cupping my breasts on the way and squashing them together with a satisfying sigh. She wobbles them energetically before squeezing and pulling on my nipples until it hurts. The action sends bolts of intense pleasure to my cunt. I moan and groan at the way she uses my tits and she knows full well how much they love the attention.

It's the same bolts of pleasure that I’m creating right now. Lying on my bed,  looking at the world go by. By the time my eyes close, my fingers are hooking themselves into my soaked pussy and I start pounding them in and out. My legs spread wide, I wish my lover was here to lick me down there, but she's not. My orgasm builds, and the sexual urge to bring myself off becomes more and more intense. My lips quiver with excitement. The banging coming from next door is quickening and I just know Dad is about to fill Mum’s cunt with his spunk.

I pull my fingers out and circle my clit frantically and with some urgency. I’m going to make myself cum just as the bed stops squeaking. That's the plan anyway. I can hear Mum let out a high-pitched squeal, one I’ve heard a thousand times and I know she's climaxing. All I can think of is me too, me too, me too. I cum on my fingers and feel my juices shoot from my cunt soaking the towel that I remembered to place there earlier and that's when the bed stops squeaking and muffled sounds are heard.

Yes, that's when Dad starts spurting into Mum’s cunt.

I’m already coming down from my orgasm, my body slowly reverberating until I come to a complete stop. That’s when the house goes deathly quiet. Like it’s some unwritten rule that you have to be quiet after you've cum. My legs are closed tight, clasping my hand to my snatch as I relish the aftermath. If it were nighttime, my face would be glowing in the dark.

I hear the floorboards squeak and I know it's Mum sneaking downstairs to make coffee and tea. And I snuggle up to myself. I can't help but taste the juice on my fingers before they're back on my nipples for round two. If I’m lucky, I’ll probably get through five this morning before I get up and number two is well on its way.

The arm of the chair is looking rather tempting right now. I’ve done it before, slapped a pillow over it, grasped the back of the chair, slid my pussy over the pillow, rubbed my cunt hard on the arm, bringing myself off. I’m nearly there just thinking about it. Fuck I’m so horny right now.

I could do with my lover’s tongue right now, lapping away at my slit, teasing the fuck out of me, eating me out until she's satisfied that I’ve squirmed enough to cum hard. My fingers will have to do. Round two sees me go straight for my clit and I rub the nub hard with three fingers sliding over it.

I cum hard when I hear the squeak of the stairs and I realise the coffee and tea are making their way back to Mum’s bedroom.

I wallow in post-orgasmic bliss as the door to my room springs open and in walks mum with a glass of orange juice for me.

“How many?” she asks.

“Two so far,” I reply. “Lick my cunt, please,” I plead with her and move my legs in her direction, splaying them wide. She can see my glistening pussy, red as fuck and begging for more.

“I can't.” She shakes her head in despair. “Your father would taste you on my lips.” I know she's disheartened but at least she leans over me, taking my breasts in her hands and giving both my nipple an electrifying suck.

I’m on cloud nine, and then I’m dropped from a great height when she straightens up, gives me a broad grin and waves goodbye as she closes the door behind her. Her wink is no substitute for what I need right now. It’s only Saturday and I have two days of this before we get back to normal.

I look out of the window again, but my gaze is fixed on the drawer that contains the vibrator that Mum bought me. That's it, mind made up, it’s going up me on full volume for my third cum of the morning. Then it’ll spend some time buzzing away on my tits and if I get wanton, my ass will be next in line.

That moment when Mum left the room caused me to hate my Dad, and hate when he comes home for the weekend. All I can think of is when he leaves again, which is very early on Monday morning. I sigh. Monday morning can't come soon enough.

The rest of Saturday drags on and on. I excuse myself twice from my parent’s company to finger myself in my bedroom. At one point I insert the Lush remote control vibrator into my cunt and pop downstairs. It's the one Mum bought for me so that she could control me while I was in school. I remember the first time she used it, the cum was so intense that I almost buckled in English Literature class.

Over dinner, I slip into the conversation that I think the food is absolutely lush. Dad is oblivious but I saw the wicked but fleeting smile appear on Mum’s face. After dinner we sat and watched TV. We were lucky it was an action film because mum was playing with the App on her phone for most of the film and my cunt was aching for her to turn it up and put me out of my misery, but I knew she couldn't. Then I excused myself and said goodnight, giving both of them a kiss on the cheeks.

I practically ran upstairs and was on the verge of an orgasm as soon as I had turned the corner. Mum had selected her favourite sequence and the device sprang into action at full power as soon as I left the room. I just about made it onto the bed, knees buckling with the pleasure before I squirted everywhere. Fuck it was intense, but secretly I wished it was me in control of her. That would have been so much more fun.

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

Sunday was worse than Saturday. I was getting desperate by late afternoon. But, as a family, we spent the day walking up a mountain. At least it took my mind off sex.

It seems that lately, that's all I have on my mind is sex and orgasms. More sex and more orgasms.

Sunday evening I say goodbye to Dad. I won't be up when he leaves at around five-thirty.

Truth is, I’m wide awake at five-thirty – waiting for Mum to come running up the stairs, burst into my room and bury her head in my twat. That's what's been happening for the last six months, ever since I confessed to her that I thought I was lesbian.  That's when she touched my cheek with a loving caress and that's when I dived in and kissed her full on the lips with tongue extended. I was over the moon when she responded as I was so scared she wouldn’t.

Mum later confessed that she thought that I was harbouring a secret desire for girls. She told me that she caught me checking her ass out from the full-length mirror in the hallway once and those moments when I needed to use the bathroom while she was taking a shower were not that innocent.

She had also noticed the shy way I was behaving around a few close girlfriends from school and the occasional temper tantrum. She was certainly clever enough to put two and two together. After we kissed so passionately that afternoon, she confessed that it turned her on thinking about it, about the time when she first experienced a woman when she was young. She was teasing the next-door neighbour’s husband at the time, flirting with him, flashing her thighs in his direction while being knickerless. His wife caught her, asked to have a quiet word with her, cornered her, and whispered into her ear that she knew what a slut she was. Before my Mum could utter a sound the woman’s fingers had found the crease of her pussy lips and was inserting two of them into her cunt. Mum confessed that up until that time she caught me checking her out, she had been sexually suppressed for so long in her loving marriage – well the cork popped didn't it? And here we are. Lovers.

I can't believe I lunged at her, but when she caressed me and pushed the lock of hair behind my ears, I kinda knew something was different about it. It was more than tender. It was as if she silently pleaded with me to kiss her, and I wanted to do that so much. Her lips were like a red, glossy magnet to me. I couldn’t believe why she wouldn’t want to kiss me back. Fortunately, it all turned out the right way.

It's Monday, and I’m sitting on the edge of the bed at five-thirty-three in the morning. Breathing rather heavily. I’ve been playing with my nipples and tits for twenty minutes and they desperately need a good sucking. Mum always encouraged me to play with my tits, she said they were the most underrated sexual object on a woman’s body. My body sways to and fro, waiting impatiently.

My ears prick up, I suddenly hear the signs of a goodbye, the starting of a car engine, the door slamming shut, and Mum running upstairs. There’s a quick pause at the top and I presume that is to discard her nightdress.

I can't wait any longer, I stand up pulling my nipples outward before letting them go. My cunt's dripping on the carpet. My hands are shaking. The door bursts open and we lunge at each other. Her naked body crashes into mine and I fall backwards onto the bed. She crashes down on top of me, attacks my tits aggressively. Licking. Sucking. Biting the fuck out of them. She knows I want this so badly. I nearly climax, but then she slips between my legs and attacks my cunt. Eating me out like a voracious, deprived slut. She shoves my legs towards my head and licks me from anus to pussy and back again before sucking my glistening and smooth cunt into her mouth. I cry out in abject bliss. This sudden and intense release of energy has been a long time coming.

Now is not the time for Dad to come crashing in because he's forgotten something. The thought crosses my mind but I’m powerless to do anything in this vulnerable position other than look him in the eye and smile.

I cum hard on her tongue and mouth and she knows she's going to get wet from her efforts. I’ve hardly started convulsing when she finishes me off with her expert tongue action. I’m writhing like I’m having an epileptic fit. My orgasm reaches all of my body parts at the same time. I hadn’t noticed, but the only thing keeping me still are her legs descending over my upper body, her cunt descending onto my face and her tits squashing into my stomach.

I lift my head to meet it. I can't wait the three seconds it would have taken to reach me and suddenly my mouth is full of my mum's snatch. I’m licking as soon as my tongue touches her. Lapping at her sex while her head is buried in mine. My hands come upon her ass and I pull her down onto my face. She tastes fucking wonderful and I can’t get enough of her.

My second orgasm builds fast and I can't help but cum at the precise moment her tongue flicks my clit. My legs shake but there's nowhere for them to shake too. Her hands are tight against my thighs, pushing them outwards. I bury my tongue in her twat and within seconds I have her cumming over my mouth. I shout out loud, a resounding, “Yesssss,” and I dive back in for seconds.

Like me, she's been dying for this all weekend. We don’t stop, can't stop. We go at each other like it’s our last ever tryst. The licking is fast and furious, all we can think about is bringing the other person off as quickly and as often as we can.

By six that morning, we must have had more than seven orgasms each. I probably had one or two more. It’s not until a few minutes later that we climb up the bed and start kissing and fondling, our lips mixing our sex juices and our thighs, sticky from the cum drying on them.

Mum blurts it out, the same words that I was thinking, “God, I’ve missed you so much.”

We have another two hours of this. Caressing, stroking, kissing, working each other's body into another frenzy where one of us, if not both, needs to cum again. This glorifying act of lustful togetherness that we share is so very different from the mother-daughter love that's so apparent. That's what boring weekends do for us. We make up for it with a fuck frenzy on Monday morning before I have to go to school. The two-and-a-half hours of constant sex is a must. It’s not being greedy. It’s necessary.

We're still at it in the shower. She pretends to wash me, but it’s just an excuse to paw my growing tits, kiss the back of my neck, and thrust her fingers in my twat from behind with her thumb in my ass. I love her for it. I fucking love my mum, and I know she loves me too.

The seven hours of school drag before it's time to go home. I know where she'll be. On the bed, dressed to please, waiting for me to crawl between her thighs. It will be a rush to get home. I’ll shun my friends along the way, making polite conversation but refusing to be drawn into a conversation, an elicit encounter or an invite to go to someone's house. I’ll say I have a lot of homework to do. Which I have. More learning about how to pleasure my mum’s pussy.

As I turn down our street, I dial a number on my phone. We have a short conversation, and I’m left with a growing smirk on my face as I reach the front door. With the key in the door, it’s a quick and almost genuine ‘I miss you, Dad. Got to go now, bye.’

I slam the door shut just to let Mum know I’m home. My bag is thrown on the floor, and my shoes and socks follow it. My jacket, top and bra are discarded halfway up the stairs and on the landing I slip my skirt and knickers down.

Mum’s bedroom beckons. I can practically smell her aroma from the stairs. I push the door open to see her smiling at me in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments