Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why Don’t We Help Each Other?

"Brother and sister agree to help each other."

89
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

June

During my high school summers, I worked numerous jobs to build up my spending money for the coming school year.  One one of the jobs, I worked required me to work an early morning shift that started around 2:00 AM.  The job itself was not a pleasant one.  I’d return home around 10:00 AM covered in filth and sweat.  I entered the house through the utility room and undressed there.  I would place my work clothes in the washing machine and turn it on.

With that washer started, I step into the adjacent bathroom to take my shower.  As I stepped into the bathroom, my older sister stepped out of the shower.  With her head in the towel, she didn’t notice me for a few seconds.  Lowering her towel, she saw me standing there looking at her.  A small smile crossed her lips.  She was looking directly at my stiffing cock.

“Is he aroused because of me?” Dee asked.  Dee’s smile had grown bigger and wider.  Before I could respond, Dee stepped closer to me and turned her back to me.  “Since you’re here, why don’t you dry my back for me?”.  I took the towel from her and started to dry her back working my way down to the back of her legs.

Dee was a college student home for summer break.  Dee is very attractive!  She’s 5’ 6” and weighs about 125 pounds.  She has a full head of beautiful black hair that is shoulder-length and a little curly.  She is very fit.  Her ass is stunning.  I’ve seen men stop and stare at her ass when she is wearing the right jeans.  She has very perky 34B breasts that scream, 'Caress and suck me.'  Her mound is just as thick and black as her head (this was well before women shaved themselves) and as soft as silk. 

Dee asked me for the towel so that she could finish drying herself.  With the towel in hand, Dee bend over slightly to dry the front of her legs.  When she bent over, her ass was pressed into me, and my cock was pressed against her.  Dee looked over her shoulder and said, “You need to shower and clean up.  You smell terrible.”  She then walked out of the bathroom, wrapping the towel around herself.

I stood there for a while trying to get my head around what just happened.  I stepped into the shower and washed away to filth and sweat.  The entire time, my cock was raging.  As I washed myself, I couldn’t stop thinking about what just happened and what it meant.  I finish showering, dried myself off and combed my hair.  I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to my bedroom.

As I walked down the hall to my bedroom, I walked past Dee’s door which was open.  I looked in and was amazed at what I saw.  Dee was laying sideways on her twin bed.  Her towel was laying on the floor.  She was on her stomach with her head turned to her right.  Her legs were bent at the knees with the sole of her feet facing the ceiling.  Her knees were about fifteen inches apart.  Her right arm was under her torso with her right hand was stimulating her pussy.

I stood there mesmerized at the view.  After a minute or so, I stepped up behind her, bent over and kissed her left cheek.  She twitched.  I then kissed her right cheek.  She twitched less.  With her right hand still stimulating her pussy, I began to kiss up and down her ass.  Dee spread her legs a little further apart and raised her ass slightly which allowed me to kiss further down to her pussy.  She was delicious.  After a couple of minutes of this, Dee instructed me to stop and told me to move around in front of her.

I walked around the end of the bed with my towel still wrapped around my waist.  Once I stepped in front of Dee, she raised up on her elbows and smiled up at me with her sinister smile.  Dee then reached out and dropped my towel to the floor.  At this point, my cock was within inches of Dee’s face.  She looked it over for a few seconds and then said, “You have a beautiful cock!  I have an idea. Why don’t we help each other out?”  Dee reached out with her right hand and grasped my cock pulling to her mouth.  At first, she gently rubbed the head of my cock from one cheek across her lips to the other cheek and back.  Then she started kissing it from the head down the shaft to my balls. 

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

Dee looked up to me with her beautiful eyes and said, “I’m going to roll over and you’re going to go back around to my pussy.  I think you’ll know what to do.  Once you’re done, I’ll help you with that beautiful hard cock of yours.  What do you say?”

I looked down at her and smiled, “That’s a great idea!”  With that said, I moved back to the other side of the bed as Dee rolled over.  I knelt at the edge of the bed, placed Dee’s legs over my shoulders and began to devour her sex!  Her sex was so delicious.  I started with the folds, then moved up to her button and back down all the way to her ass.  I was gently blowing on her the entire time.  I continued doing this for quite some time.  Just as my neck was beginning to scream, Dee clamped her thighs against my head, raised her ass and started humping my face.

“I’m going to cum!  I’m going to cum!  Don’t stop!  Yes!  Eat my pussy!”  Dee was yelling while humping my face.  Her orgasm hit her hard!  With a loud sigh, Dee collapsed back onto the bed and shook uncontrollably. 

I stood up and using Dee’s towel, dried my face.  I stepped between Dee’s legs, bent over her and kissed her.  Without guilt or thought Dee passionately kissed me back.  Kissing her was electrifying.  I caressed her breast, lightly pinched her nipples before sucking on each of them.  Once Dee recovered her breath and energy, she looked up at me and said, “Now it’s time I help you.  Step back and help me up.”

I extended my hand to her while stepping back and helped her up.  Dee stood up and took my cock in her hand.  She slowly started stroking it and leaned into me for a kiss.  I took her into my arms and kissed her again.  All the while, she was stroking my cock.  After a minute or so, Dee stepped back and knelt before me.  With my cock in her hand, Dee leaned forward and began kissing and licking it.  It wasn’t long before my cock disappeared into her mouth.

The feeling and view I had was unbelievable.  Her lips going up and down my shaft, her tongue twirling around my cock, her hands caressing my sack...  Unbelievable!  And the view: her beautiful black hair cascading over her and my cock.  The sight of her head bobbing!  UFB! 

With all that had happened, it was no surprise when I felt my body respond and start to tighten up.  Dee sensed this and removed my cock from her mouth.  Looking up at me, Dee said, “I’m ready whenever you are!”  She put my cock back in her mouth and began tuning me up again.  I felt it coming on and place my hands on each side of her head to steady myself.  I gave an animalist grunt and exploded in her mouth.  To her credit, she never broke off her sucking and swallowed my entire load.  I must have shot five or six streams of cum into her welcoming mouth.  Dee looked up at me and smiled, “I hope my pussy tasted as delicious as your seed!”

I had the same experience as Dee did.  I collapsed against the nearest wall and had a good case of the shakes.  Dee stood up and walked over to me.  She pressed her naked body against mine.  My limp cock resting against her bush.  We embraced and shared one of the most passionate kisses I’d ever experienced!

Published 
Written by DMac069
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments