Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WWT: Cuckolds

"What's happening to the men..."

13
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. <p> [ADVERT] </p>These short stories do not need to be read sequentially."

For the first time in his career, the Governor found himself wholly unable to speak. 

The mansion had been like a thousand other fundraising opportunities, only the house remained empty, the sounds of sex cacophonous as soon as he entered through the door.

He had been invited by Heather De Goth, the up-and-coming political consultant known more for her fiery red hair and voluptuous curves than any actual accomplishment.

Brian thought it was her bid to become his campaign manager.

There was no effort to hide the sounds or showings of sex, neither by De Goth or the Governor’s wife and daughter, who looked up at him naked from ornated dinner room table. They were positioned in the middle on ornate table pieces, their supple figures stretched out in front of him. But even this shock would not have sent speech careening back uselessly into his uncomprehending mind.

Red and slithering, secreting something unmistakably white, the creature curled around the widest part of his wife’s thigh, twisting and turning until the tip of the tentacle flicked against Sarah’s pussy. Her sex had already been violated, the cum dripping down her lips and onto the elaborate wooden structure, almost like a sawhorse, but expertly carved into the shape of something else...

An octopus. 

He could not see anything other than the thick, throbbing arms spreading out from a circle in the center table to claim both his wife and child. Deborah was a little further from him. His daughter’s smaller breasts were encapsulated by the writhing creature, but he could still see her nipples, small and puffy, hard.

Governor Douglass tried to force the image from his mind as his eyes went back to the monster, then to Heather De Goth as she strode absently towards the table. 

“So…” De Goth forced a casualness. “I said I knew some people who wanted to discuss the presidential bid. Pardon the pun, but perhaps ‘people’ is too liberal an interpretation for our sort.”

Brian’s lip quivered, and he started forward, fists clenched without any real purpose. 

Only to see the protruding tentacle graze the beginnings of his daughter’s pussy, as if threatening him. She still seemed unspoiled, her bare vagina neatly nestled right below her tender, beautiful bubble butt.

In the pit of his soul, before he pushed the thought away, he felt that forbidden longing, glad at the chance to see the seductive woman that blossomed from him. 

Then the guilt came, the realization that he had been fixated on his daughter rather than Sarah. They looked so much alike, in college herself, Deborah was now the spitting image of the blonde beauty who stood next to him at the rallies and events. She stared back at him with wide, teary eyes, mouth dripping cum as an alien arm curled around her neck. 

"Oh god, Daddy, make it stop!"

The head of the thing looked ready to dive back into her quivering lips. The suctions cups curls up around his baby girl's legs, strapping her to the wooden statue. He took a step towards her, readying to retch the creature from her limbs...

Only to stop at the sound of that moan...

It was just like her mother's. A soft purring mew that drew his eyes to her glistening vagina. Below her supple buttocks, she was grinding back, trying to force her way against the creature. In a familiar way, it reminded him of the power games he played with Sarah in the bedroom, making her beg at the edge of orgasm until she was ready to do almost anything. 

And suddenly, he had the sick thought that his teenage daughter only wanted the torment to stop. 

She moaned again, and he finally saw.

The strands of pulsating tentacles were the only thing holding mother and daughter back from fucking themselves on the strands of vile and alien sex. Debbie breathed heavily, letting out a soft cry before speaking. 

"Oh God, just do it. Please!"

He could feel his erection bulging against his pants, propelled up by the image of his still virginal daughter

“What do you want?” 

It was the best he could manage.

“Everything. Just nothing from you,” De Goth purred, her hand dropping to her slender waist. 

His eyes followed, not believing the width of her hips in the power suit, before tracing up to the cusp of her cleavage, straining out so prominently in the power suit. 

She spoke again, her voice dripping with sour-honey

“You, I want to be president. Leader of the free…” 

Her laugh was something inhuman. 

“Too much! Too on the nose!” Her eyes changed color, now fully dark, her voice deepening. “You are going to be president.”

“I... I haven’t decided to run…”

“Bullshit!” 

Again her voice changed.

"You are going to run. And you are going to win.”

“Look, I don’t, I don’t know what the fuck this thing is. I… you can be my campaign manager. Just let my family go.”

“Oh I don’t care who you pick as your campaign manager,” De Goth said. “You’ll win.”

“How do you know-”

She cut him off, again flush with anger. 

“Fifty-one percent of the country is female. Each one of them will vote for you even if I have to personally crawl up each cunt to punch the ballot.”

“Okay… okay… whatever you say, whatever you want...” 

"Don't worry, I'm going to crawl up their cunts either way. Every last juicy opening, so warm and energetic. All ours. All Dagoth's."

His eyes went to his daughter, the tentacle pushed in between her lips, her mouth letting out a soft gasp of relief as the tip of the cock pushed into her vagina 

“Please… please just stop!”

He protested again, feebly, fixated on the looked of glazed over lust spreading across Debbie's face.

“Um, no,” De Goth said. “I’m going to make you watch us.”

The tentacle sprang upwards, Deborah screaming with pleasure as the phallic monster pumped inside of her in one quick thrust. The thing fucked her, never pulling out, extending into her with a length and speed that seemed impossible. He could hear the panting mews and coos of pleasure, watching her eyes turn vacant with expectation as the thing fucked her, finding a steady rhythm to writhe around inside of her. 

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

“Please, please stop…”

He was sobbing. 

De Goth moved over to her, tracing her gloved hand across his daughter’s mouth, tugging at the lip.

“Do you want me to stop Deborah?” she said. 

The sound came out as a muffled no.

“Tell him, tell your Daddy what you want.”

“Daddy…” Deborah said, her eyes rising slowly to meet hers. “I want it to fuck me.”

He broke. 

“I’m sorry… I’m so, oh god… oh it feels so good inside of me. I’ve never been fucked like this, Daddy. Nothing could ever fuck me like this.”

“He’s never fucked you like this, has he?” De Goth said, now standing next to Sarah.

Her face went into a smirk.

“Tell you what, Sarah. You and your daughter can go right now. Just tell me that he ever fucked you this good.”

De Goth pressed against his wife, her fingers holding one of the tentacles, too thick to be lively, letting it curl around her head.

“Go ahead, and lie. I will let you go if you can even lie!” 

But his wife only sobbed.

“She’s right,” Sarah said, unable to meet his eyes. “It feels so good.”

“Better than him?”

“Yes, god yes, so much more.”

“What did you say when it first fucked you?” De Goth was now shrill and bubbly. “What is it you told me while we fucked you? While you looked your daughter in the eyes, what did you say as she watched your defilement?"

Sarah seemed to choke, her head looking away as the tentacles twisted around.

"I remember. I want to hear you say it. Do it. Tell him or I'll stop...”

Sarah struggled.

"Tell him, or we'll never fuck you again."

His wife yelped it out, only now scared, and only at the idea of the stop to this pleasure.

“I told her... Oh God, I told our daughter I can’t wait to watch your turn!”

“Close… ” De Goth said before her voice changed, sounding exactly like Sarah.  "Oh my god, my pussy feels so good Debbie. You can watch. I want you to see. I want you to have this too."

Then the voice changed in a monotone. 

“Oh god, oh please I’ll do anything, just keep fucking me. You can fuck my daughter with a thousand tentacle cocks, just don’t stop fucking me now… and so on… and so on… we get it.”

Two of the lumpy, ridged red tentacles went back into his wife, spreading open her two gaging holes to double penetrate the older woman. They twisted and turned, spiraling to spread out each orifice to the absolute limit then drilling inside, only to have the two cry out in simultaneous ecstasy.  

The creature double penetrated both of the women, the governor forced to watch as the writhing tendrils wrapped around their necks and tits, curling and grasping, lengthening until each bulbous end reached towards their lips. 

They didn’t really resist, licking deftly as the mother gave one last look to her daughter. 

“Oh god, Debbie I’m sorry, I love you, oh god, oh fuck it feels…”

The orgasm caused her eyes to roll back into her head, preventing her from finishing even the thought.

“It’s okay,” Deborah said slowly, trying to control herself. “I want it, Mom. It’s sick but I want you to see me like this.” 

“Go ahead, baby! Suck it. It’s okay to want it. Please, I want to see…”

The two of them were fully taken, tentacles protruding from their cheeks and then finding their way down to deep-throat both women as the twin snakes took them from behind. The spindles of the creature curled out from the elaborate wooden octopuses, coupling with the flesh until he could no longer see his daughter's breasts through the secreting vines of the tentacles. 

“You’re… you’re monsters…” Brian spat.

“Extraterrestrials,” De Goth said casually. “Technically, thousands of distinct ethereal consciousnesses forged into one telepathic - it’s too complicated for you.”

“What are you going to do, use me to destroy the world?”

And De Goth laughed. An ugly cackle but genuine, until she almost cried. 

“Why do humans think like that? Destroy, kill, war, why? You create these systems, these ideas you think will save you.”

She smiled, then bared her teeth almost like an animal.

“We slither in. What’s a president? An election? Why destroy what is so easy to simply control. So live, build, love, create more for me to take!”

The cock-shaped tentacles drove in and out with a renewed vigor, dozens of the things competing for every cunt in his family. They pounded inside, faster and faster. Two were inside his wife's pussy, twirling and twisting. A much large thing swelled and shooked his daughter against its impossible girth. Inside each hole took turns ejaculating, spraying cum up inside until it leaked out from the edges of each demented dick.

But the thing kept going, fucking them long after every hole had been pumped full of alien seed. Cum gushed out from each orifice after each thing ejaculated, leaving a gaping, dripping ass or pussy still quaking and quivering for more. The white alien fluid poured down each face and breast, blotting out those beautiful blonde features until nothing was left. 

Frozen, the husband and father stood watching, trying to ignore the swelling against his pants. 

“Let me take one last thing…” De Goth said, sweetly, moving towards him. 

She unbuttoned her shirt, showing her red bra, her boobs busting against the fabric. With one hand, De Goth touched his cock through his pants while he watched the tentacles sliding in and out of his family. 

“You’re so hard,” De Goth said. “You’re going to cum like this. No, not with me touching this pitiful little thing. You are going to cum, begging me for the privilege. I’ll have you on your knees, your sad little prick sliding against my boot until it shoots its little piddle all over the leather. Then I’m going to make you lick it up. And you are going to thank me, Mr. President. You are going to beg me to fuck your wife, to fuck your daughter, and then worship at my feet.”

Brian’s eyes were transfixed, watching the cocks slithering into Sarah and Deborah even as he sank to his knees, unbuttoning his pants to obey her every word.

“It’s okay, Daddy,” his daughter said between a mouthful of alien cock. “We all belong to De Goth now.”

"If it's any consolation," De Goth said as he sank to his knees. "At least, you're a little more like your constituents. Another one of my countless cucks."

De Goth pointed to the ground, her fingers now just slithering tentacles. 

Published 
Written by secondsamuel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments