Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Baths Teen Boy

"Mother has to bath her eighteen-year-old son."

48
7 Comments 7
25.0k Views 25.0k
809 words 809 words

When I was eighteen, I thought that I had the world by its tail. I was a senior in high school, I had a motorcycle, I had a friend with benefits who was willing to give me a blowjob/fuck whenever I needed it. Also, I had a sister who was very convenient and ready to fuck when our parents were at work.

Then one night, as I was coming home, a car pulled out in front of me. I broke both of my arms and had many cuts and bruises. I was in the hospital for a week, and when I finally got home, I had both arms in casts.

I couldn't eat, wipe my ass, wash, or jack off by my self. I was getting petty horny when my mom told me she had to give me a bath. While I was in the hospital, the nurses only gave me a sponge bath, and they didn't touch my cock.

I wasn't sure how my mom was going to bath me. Mom ran some warm water into the bathtub. Then she helped me get to the bathroom. She pulled my shorts down, and my dick was just hanging there. I felt like I was going to get a boner while standing there, naked in front of my mom.

Mom helped me get into the tub. It felt so nice when I sat down in the warm water.  I let my arm casts rest on the side of the tub while I enjoyed the warm water.

 After ten or fifteen minutes, mom came back into the bathroom.

 She said, "This will be embarrassing for both of us, but I'll have to wash you."

She helped me stand up,  got some shampoo, and started washing my hair. Using the handheld showerhead, she rinsed my hair as I held my head forward. I watched as the soap ran down my chest and over my semi-erect cock.

By the time mom got down to washing my privates, I was fully erect. Mom tried to ignore my erection and started to clean it just like it was another thing to wash.

I began to moan and said, "Mom, don't stop."

When my sister heard me moaning, she came into the bathroom to see what was happing. There I stood with a full erection, and my mom was washing it.

When I saw my sister staring at me, I started shooting out a rope of cum. After five or six blasts, my sister said, "Wow, I didn't know he could cum that much." 

NOUTTYKITTY29
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NOUTTYKITTY29

Mom said, "That's more then your dad does."

She rinsed off my semi-erect cock and helped me out of the bathtub. After drying me off, she helped me back to bed. I told mom that I would go to bed nude so I could get up and go to the bathroom by myself.

After I got settled in bed, my sister came into my room. She said, "that was quite a show you put on". She asked if there was anything she could do for me.

I said, "I'm still horny, can you come back when mom goes to work?"

After I took a short nap, and my sister came back in. She said, "we are alone now, what do you want?" I pulled the sheets back to show her I had an eight-inch boner. She pulled her shorts down and took off her t-shirt. As she climbed on top of me, she said, "Your hard cock makes me horny."

My hard wood slid into her like it was made for her pussy. She moved up and down on me like she was riding a horse. After five or six minutes, I said, "Stop, I can't  take anymore, my dick is sore." 

After she got off of me, she brought a warm washcloth and wiped my dick clean.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes, will please call my girlfriend and tell her I need her to come over."

"Are you going to fuck her too?"

"Just do it."

My girlfriend got there about four hours later. She gave me a kiss and asked me what happened. I told her how the accident happen. She asked me if there was anything she could do for me. I told her, "I haven't had a blowjob for over a week."

She asked, "What about your sister?"

I said, "She's cool."

She went over and shut the door. I pulled the sheets down, and she began to suck my soft dick. She had done this several times before so she knew what to expect.

Just as I was beginning to cum, the door open and my mother was standing there. I filled my girlfriend's mouth, and it was running down her chin as she turned to see who opened the door. 

Published 
Written by morganhill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments