Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Secret: Susan's First Time

"Susan recalls her first time with her brother Mark."

53
12 Comments 12
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a prequel from Susan's point of view."

Here I am, lying naked in bed with the most gorgeous man in my life, Mark. Yes, Mark’s my brother, and I couldn’t care less!

It started roughly half a year ago. My husband, Barry was as usual begging for sex. He kissed my neck.

“Not tonight,” I sighed.

“Honey, we haven’t had sex in months!” Barry said. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, dear,” I lied.

Truth be told, I was a little repulsed by him. His penis was below average, he was overweight and balding. I married him at the young age of nineteen and gave birth to my son, Daniel a year later. I loved him, of course, but looking back I probably only married him for his stability. At twenty-three I overtook him in his own job and became his manager. Now I was the one keeping the family in shape.

As the years went by, the more I realized how bland my life with him was. The sex was boring. Even when he tried to spice things up, I felt embarrassed for him. A fat, balding man was not attractive, regardless of his intentions. I would have never cheated on him, though. I loved him too much to betray him.

I never thought of myself as a looker either. I’ve always kept my mousy blonde hair short, which suited my strict librarian face. I’ve always kept in decent shape for forty-eight, though.

Barry had that pathetic hang-dog look on his face whenever I denied him sex. I felt pity this time.

“You know we haven’t had sex for a while, have we?” I said, pretending to be excited. “Okay, let’s do it.”

Barry eagerly got out a condom and peeled it over his barely 4-inch penis. We spent a whopping three minutes in the missionary position, then he ejaculated. He rolled onto his side, pleased with himself and quickly fell asleep.

I sat on the edge of the bed, dissatisfied. My phone vibrated. It was a text from my brother, Mark who I hadn’t seen in nearly five years. We had plans to meet up after he got a managerial job at a gym in the town. Because of his new job, he now lived near us.

“Hey Susan we still meetin 2moro nite x,” it read.

Mark is eight years younger than me and more brawny than brainy, but I’ve always had impure thoughts about him which a sister shouldn’t have. His short dark hair, his hairy, muscular tanned body, chiseled jaw, and he towered over me! Still, it was only a fantasy of mine and it harmed no one.

 “Of course! Looking forward to seeing you! Barry will drop me off xxx,” I replied, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I met up with Mark at the local café. Even though he was my brother I decided to dress up for him. I wore a tight, sleeveless black turtleneck and high-heel shoes. I saw him sitting in the corner. He was wearing a casual, popped collar shirt and jeans. Oh god, it didn’t matter what he wore, he was hot!

'Calm down, Susan!' I thought.

I walked over to him and sat down.

We discussed a variety of topics, catching up on each other’s lives. Mark was never one to settle down, thus he never had any children of his own. He was never truly single though. Always someone around the corner. With a hint of flirting, we somehow got around to discussing our sex lives.

“Barry is awful in bed,” I told him. “He’s too soft, and honestly I’m not physically attracted to him anymore.”

Mark gave me a grin.

“Sounds like you need a real man in your life,” he said.

“Yes, I feel like that sometimes!” I replied.

“Have anyone in mind?” he asked, staring at me intently.

“I… wouldn’t cheat on Barry,” I said.

“What if it was with a 40-year-old stud who you fancied the pants off?” he asked.

My heart skipped a beat. “W-what do you mean?” I asked.

“Susan.” He placed my hands in his large, masculine hands, “I see the way you look at me. And to be honest, I feel the same!”

I was speechless. Yes, I liked him, but for him to feel the same way?

“I can’t… I need to get home to Barry.” I quickly said.

“You mean the loser who can’t satisfy you?” he retorted.

I looked down in confusion. Was it wrong of me to look elsewhere for sex? I tried to rationalize the situation. Maybe having an affair would even save the marriage… But it would be with Mark. My own brother! That’d be incest! I looked up at him. God, he was so handsome, though! I sighed.

njacob
Online Now!
Lush Cams
njacob

“Mark, if we do this, we can’t tell anyone.” I said.

Mark smiled and squeezed my hands even tighter. “So you really up for it?” he asked.

I simply nodded, and he held my hand as we left the restaurant to Mark’s car.

On the ride back to his apartment I couldn’t keep my eyes off him. I phoned Barry, letting him know that I was staying over Mark’s place for the night and to pick me up the next day. There’s no suspicion in a sister visiting her brother’s new apartment.

Mark held my hand as we entered his apartment and he closed the door. We looked at each other for a few seconds, and then we kissed. Passionately. He lifted my buttocks and carried me to his bedroom.

Still glued to his lips, he placed me onto his bed. He peeled off his top, revealing his gorgeous muscular body. It seemed even darker than I remembered. I placed my hand on his chest, noticing my wedding ring.

“Oh, Mark, this is... Naughty!” I squealed like a giddy schoolgirl.

I lifted my turtleneck, revealing my bra. He quickly unhooked it revealing my D cup breasts. “You’re gorgeous, Susan!” he said.

This was wonderful, I actually felt attractive!

The moment came when Mark pulled his jeans off. His penis was HUGE. Eleven inches at least.

“Like what you see?” Mark asked.

I simply nodded, mesmerized.

He got on the bed and positioned me to the headboard. He placed his penis on my vagina, rubbing up and down on my bush. He reached over to his cabinet and opened a condom packet. He rolled it on and it barely fit half of his penis.

I looked up at my brother. I was in love.

“You ready, Susan?” he said.

This was it. I was about to commit the ultimate sin. Incest with my brother. No turning back now. “Do it.” I said.

He placed his penis at my vagina lips and slowly entered.

“Ohhh!” I moaned. It was only half in, yet the length and girth of Mark’s penis had already beaten Barry’s pathetic thing.

“All the way?” he asked.

“Yes, yes!” I pleaded.

Mark’s penis was entirely consumed by my vagina. His pubic hair rubbed against my own, causing a nice sensation. Mark’s penis made my stomach bulge. I had never experienced this before, and it was wonderful! He pulled almost all the way out, and then back in again.

“Oh, my!” I squealed.

We kept at a steady pace. I was satisfied. My brother was the thing that was missing in my life!

We switched positions, this time I was on top. I placed my hands on his hairy chest as I rode his magnificent penis. Mark held my hips for support. I laughed out loud. The last time I enjoyed sex this much was with my old boyfriend, before I met Barry!

We changed positions many times throughout the night, from doggy, to standing, to reverse cowgirl, to spooning. After spooning, I turned around to face him. Our noses were practically touching.

“I love you, Susan.” Mark said while sawing in and out of my vagina.

This was it. This was the moment I realized that Mark was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

“I love you too.” I replied.

We shared a passionate kiss and Mark ejaculated. My only disappointment was not feeling his semen inside me. But there was always next time! We spent the next half an hour cuddling and playing with each other’s bodies, finishing with a romantic bath together.

Mark and I went back to his bed as lovers, and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up to the sound of a car horn. I felt Mark’s strong arms around me, as well as his flaccid, but still huge penis pressing against my buttocks. I remembered the night. I had sex with my own brother, and it was fantastic!

I checked my watch; Barry was waiting outside!

“Mark?” I whispered, tapping his chest. 

He slowly woke up and gave me a grin.

“Morning, babe.” he said.

“I have to go now, sweetheart. Barry’s waiting for me.” I said.

We were both disappointed with having to end it early. Before I left, I told Mark to come over the next day, as Barry and Daniel were out. I gave him a passionate kiss and left to get in the car with Barry.

Half a year later and I’m separated from Barry, and in currently in bed with my boyfriend, Mark, the love of my life. I have his baby growing inside my belly and I couldn’t be happier!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by krissy1974
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments