Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tent #15 Ch.01

"A mother and son's vacation takes an erotic turn"

43
9 Comments 9
15.6k Views 15.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a work of fiction. Any relation to real persons or places is pure coincidence. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All characters depicted are over the age of eighteen."

Derek stretched his arms to the sky and groaned. Six hours on a plane were enough to leave him cramped and sore. He shook his legs out and cracked his neck, loosening up as he felt a hand pat him on the back. He turned to look as his mother, Miranda, came around his side.

"How ya feeling, baby?" she asked with a big grin.

"Sooore... " he responded, bending to touch his toes and stretch his back.

Miranda reached out and rubbed his lower back. "Aww, my poor baby..." she pouted before hopping forward and spinning around to face him, excitedly exclaiming, "Cheer up, 'cause we're in paradise now!"

Derek straightened up and rolled his eyes sarcastically at her.

"Yea yea, I know, I just need some time to loosen up after being crammed in there," he replied.

"Well, I feel great!" she stated confidently.

"Yea, that's 'cause you're tiny, you got no problem with small airplane seats," he retorted as they begin walking towards the cab queue.

It was true Miranda was a small woman. Standing at just 5'2" and weighing just under 100 pounds, it was a wonder how she gave birth to Derek. He towered a full foot higher than her and was nearly double her weight.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she chuckled as they dropped their luggage and hopped inside the cab. On the way to the hotel, Miranda's eyes wandered, taking in the natural beauty around her. Aruba was a popular vacation spot for many Americans. Its beautiful beaches, extravagant resorts and casinos, and night-long parties attracted tourists both young and old year-round. Derek's eyes, on the other hand, were focused on a different type of beauty, darting from one bikini-clad girl to the next.

When they checked in and got to their room Derek dropped his luggage and flopped down on a bed, exhausted from the flight. The room was decent sized with a kitchenette and balcony overlooking the beach. Two queen-sized beds lined the back wall, parted by a small nightstand.

"Aww, come on, get up and let's go out to the pool," Miranda said as she dropped her stuff and came up to the side of his bed.

"Already? We just got here," Derek replied as he closed his eyes and put his arms over his face.

"We're only here for six days. I don't know about you, but I'm gonna make the best of it," she shot back as she knelt down and rummaged around her suitcase. She pulled out her swimsuit, popped up, and locked herself in the bathroom.

"Come on, lazybones. Maybe there'll be some cute girls by the pool," she giggled, calling to him through the wall. Derek perked up immediately as visions of Playboy models shot through his head. He hopped out of bed and grabbed his trunks from his suitcase. He peeked around the corner to make sure the bathroom door was still closed, dropped his pants and boxers, and slid into the suit. He grabbed two towels from the linen closet and sat on his bed waiting for his mother.

After a few moments, Miranda emerged in her brand new black bikini. She had spent hours at the mall weeks prior to the trip trying on various swimsuits to find the perfect one, and boy did she ever. Derek was shocked when she took a position in front of him.

Though nearing forty, Miranda lived a healthy, active lifestyle and kept a toned figure that she was proud of. Her skin was porcelain white, countered by her jet black hair and icy blue eyes. Her breasts were modest for a woman of her petite frame and her thighs and butt were tight from her time spent at the gym.

Her life as a single mother was hectic and busy and left her few moments to actually show off all her hard work. She was a bit nervous wearing such a revealing outfit for the first time in a long time.

Derek was no slouch himself. He had a slim build but kept toned muscles, mostly from his mother forcing him to work out with her when she got lonely. He also ate the healthy meals that she prepared because he was an inept cook himself and still lived at home with her. It was Miranda's hope that her healthy lifestyle teachings would follow Derek when he went to college the following year, a moment she had mixed feelings about. She hadn't lived alone in a very long time, and once he went away to school, she wasn't sure how she would handle it. The trip was the last real bonding time that they would be spending together before Derek left.

"How do I look, really?" Miranda asked as she swirled her hips and modeled for her son.

"You look great, Mom," Derek replied with an honest smile. He was always very aware of his mother's beauty; he never had a choice. His friends in high school were relentless with their 'MILF' comments, taking any opportunity to hang out at his house so they could ogle her. That all stopped after his father passed away, out of respect for the family. Derek still remembered all their little jokes, however, and he'd forever be in tune with how men saw her. He had been able to brush those comments off and just see her as Mom all these years, until now.

It had been a long time since Derek had seen her in such limited dress and he was surprised at just how fit her body was. He knew she worked out quite a bit, even when he wasn't joining her, but she was always draped in a jumpsuit. As she stood before him with her cleavage, midriff, and thighs exposed, the old comments of his friends poured back into his head. He couldn't help himself from agreeing with them.

"Are you sure? It's not too much?" she asked as she popped up her butt to check it out over her shoulder.

"No way, Mom," Derek responded quickly, "you look awesome. Working out every day has really paid off for you."

Miranda blushed a bit at the compliment. "Thanks, hun, I guess you're right," she agreed as she looked down at her flat stomach and bulging hip bones.

Derek, entranced by the beauty before him, shook his head to clear his thoughts and tossed Miranda a towel.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

Miranda wrapped the towel around herself and slipped into her flip flops. She was too nervous to walk through the hotel in just a bikini, even though nearly everyone they had passed on the way up was wearing just that.

"Let's do it!" she cheered with excitement.

Derek grabbed his towel and sandals and they headed down to the lobby. As they walked side by side Derek couldn't help stealing glances at his mom's bare shoulders. Her towel was wrapped up high and tight obscuring any view of her cleavage, but she sure did look cute all bundled up.

They made their way outside and walked down a stone path with signage for the hotel pool. As they trotted along something caught Derek's eye that made him stop in his tracks. Something he had heard about but had never seen in real life. Something he was surprised to see advertised out in the open like this, right in the middle of the resort.

"Clothing-optional beach," Miranda read aloud, peering under her sunglasses as she bent at the hip. "I heard there were a few of those here, but so close to the hotel?"

Miranda straightened up and looked over at her son. His face was red, but he was trying to play it cool.

"Yeah, that's kinda weird, right," he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

Miranda giggled at his embarrassment and decided to have a bit of fun with him.

"Forget the pool, let's head to the beach!" she exclaimed while veering off the stone path onto the wooden plank walkway.

"W-what?" Derek gasped, startled for a moment before hopping after her, "Wait. Mom, that's a nude beach."

"Clothing optional, hun," she quickly quipped back, still walking along with him in tow. "Which means we have the OPTION to keep our clothes on. Besides, I doubt anyone will actually be nude there, it's right next to the hotel. I've been reading about how beautiful these beaches are for months, and I cannot wait to see!" she bubbled with excitement as they made their way through the sand dunes lining the pathway.

Miranda had always been adventurous, eager to experience all the world had to offer. But the last few years availed her little opportunity. Between working two jobs and taking care of her son, she had limited time to break away from her monotonous lifestyle. Before her husband passed the two of them were constantly experimenting with their sexuality, and they had always talked about going to a nude beach together. While her ultimate motivation was to see the famed shoreline, the excitement of rekindling her erotic fire lurked in the back of her head.

Derek was conflicted. Excited about the aspect of being on a nude beach, but embarrassed that he was going to be there with his mother. He had planned on sneaking off on his own one day to take in the sights, but how could he ogle women with his mom right next to him?

As he trailed behind her he couldn't help looking at her toned legs stalking down from her towel. That's when a thought shot through his head that caused a lump to grow in the back of his throat.

'She wouldn't, would she?' he asked himself. 'No way, not while I'm here... right?'

As they rounded the pathway it started to open up. Derek held his breath as he prepared himself for the unknown. The sunlight stung his eyes as it crept over the dunes with every step he took. As he squinted, fuzzy brown shapes came into view on the beach before him. Could these be beautiful nude women walking around? Derek grabbed his sunglasses from his forehead and slid them down, ready to take in the sights, salivating with anticipation.

What he saw brought him back to reality. Beer guts bulging over flaccid penises. Hairy thighs and sagging ass cheeks. He had hyped himself up for a false reality.

Miranda turned back at him, saw a look of disgust on his face and chuckled.

"Well, what did you expect? A bunch of hot young girls running around naked?" she asked with a smile

"I don't know," he responded, "kinda. At least a few, instead of just… naked old guys."

"Hey, some of us like guys," Miranda replied with a grin.

"Gross, Mom," Derek responded with a sour look.

Miranda couldn't stop her eyes from wandering as they made their way across the sand. It had been years since she'd seen a man's body in real life, and she was eagerly jumping on the opportunity. Even if they were not particularly attractive bodies, her eyes darted from crotch to crotch, poring over enough genitalia to make up for the vacant preceding years.

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess

Derek, on the other hand, was trying to avert his gaze as much as possible. It seemed everywhere he looked there was a penis. Scattered in between, however, were what he assumed were the wives of those penises. Most of them were in bikinis, but a few had removed their tops. While they weren't attractive women, they still had bare breasts for him to look at. His eyes followed his mother's lead, just on different targets. Saggy and spotted, not the type he was used to seeing, but it was better than looking at wrinkled old shafts.

As they wandered about they passed by the occasional tent. Derek noted there were many tents scattered about the beach and wondered what they were for. They each had a large number printed on the front and most had their doors zipped closed, implying vacancy, he thought.

"This seems like a good spot," Miranda exclaimed as she stopped and put her hands on her hips, basking in the hot sun.

They were in an open area with a straight shot down to the water, and a tent with the door zipped closed about twenty feet behind them, a big number 15 labeled on the front. Miranda grabbed the knot of her towel and loosened it, revealing her bikini-clad figure to the beach. She fluffed up her towel and laid it down on the hot sand below. As she bent over, guiding it down, Derek's eyes locked onto her ass. He glared at her bikini-lined cheeks for a brief moment before yanking his eyes away, turning to look down at the water. She was easily the most attractive woman on the beach so far, and he noticed the old men all turn to look at her when she revealed her swimsuit. It felt just like high school again, all eyes on his mom. But now his eyes were drawn to her as well, and that scared him.

Miranda sat down Indian style and leaned back on her hands with her head cocked back.

"Ahh, this is a vacation..." she sighed.

Derek flopped his towel down and joined her.

"Yea, this beach really is beautiful," he agreed.

"Even with all the..." she leaned in and cupped her hand to whisper, "penises?" she giggled.

"Mom!" Derek gasped in disgust. "That's nasty. I mean besides that. The beach is nice." He shook off her comment and tried to continue, "Like the water is so clear and the sand is so soft, not like back home."

"And there are even some ladies for you to gawk at, or haven't you noticed?" she laughed. Miranda couldn't keep her mind straight. After all the years of repressed sexuality, it felt like she was in an amusement park and she couldn't focus on anything else.

"God, Mom, what's gotten into you?" Derek asked with a scoff. She definitely wasn't acting like herself. While they've always been open with each other about sexuality, it was never so outright like this. Derek was taken aback.

"Oh come on, relax. We're on vacation. Let loose a little," Miranda responded. She knew how uncomfortable she was making him but she couldn't stop herself. Being in this atmosphere reminded her so much of her late husband. She almost felt like it was him there with her instead, not her son, and was acting in turn. He did, after all, look just like his father when he was younger. She pulled herself together and decided to give him a break, lying back on her towel to get some sun.

Derek breathed a sigh of relief as the inquisition ended and he was allowed time to remove his mom's perversions from his mind. However, the sight of finely pedicured toes from the corner of his eye called to him to turn his head and gaze at the statuesque figure laid out next to him. He fought the urge to look as best he could, but the song of the siren was too strong.

He allowed his head a subtle turn and his mother's shins came into view, wonderfully shaped and smooth. He pushed on. Over her knees, he arrived at her thighs, strong and firm, glistening as she began to sweat in the summer sun. Further, reaching the crotch of her swimsuit which clung tightly over her protruding hip bones. His heart pounded in his chest as he drank in the sight of her flat stomach, subtle lines displaying her strong core muscles. Over the ridges of her ribs, he climbed, dancing on her hills of flesh snugly wrapped in their fabric homes. A bead of sweat rolled down from the neckline of her bikini top down her pale flesh into her cleavage.

A sharp flash of light caught the corner of his eye making him wince. He looked up and saw his mother's face looking up at him, her sunglasses reflecting the sun back into his eyes. He couldn't tell if her eyes were open or closed behind them, but he quickly turned back to face the water as he felt his stomach sink, not knowing whether or not she caught his perverted gaze. He was suddenly aware of how erect he was and pulled his knees together to lean on them, hiding his throbbing member.

Unbeknownst to him, Miranda had not seen, at least not the majority of his ogling. She had opened her eyes just before he looked up from her chest and turned away. She knew he was looking at her cleavage, just not for how long. That confused her. She enjoyed being checked out; she hadn't felt eyes on her bare cleavage in such a long time. But those were her son's eyes, gazing at forbidden fruit. She wrote it off as a guy being a guy. After all, they were in a sexually charged location. And he was a young man raging with hormones, without much else to look at to satisfy his curiosity.

Until she saw them. When she turned her head to face away from her son two hazy figures came into view. Through the blurred heat radiating off the sand, she saw two slim bodies strutting towards her from afar. She quickly propped herself up and strained her eyes to get a better look. As they neared they became clearer and she could confirm who they were. Girls. Not old ladies, but girls. And not only that, girls embracing the freedom of the beach.

They couldn't have been much older than her son. One was a brunette. Miranda swore that she could have been a model with that body. Tanned skin, thick and curvy in all the right places, massive globes of flesh jiggling along with her steps, topped off with dark areolas and nipples. Her black bikini bottom clung tightly over her wide hips that swung back and forth as she walked, she knew what she was doing.

The other was a paler redhead. Tattoos covered most of her arms and shoulders. While not as large as her friend's, her chest was still ample. A sunkissed pinkness glowed over her mounds, her nipples jutting up towards the sky from their perky...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoxTales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments