Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bride chapter 13

"She felt mum's hand sliding under the back of her skirt"

10
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Please leave for Chrism"

Mum wanted to stay in that night because, she said we'd been going through money like water over the last few days and although she was right, I insisted on taking her to the local pub just for a couple of drinks to celebrate her birthday.

We ended up with a compromise by going early and staying just for about an hour, then it was back to the garden she'd fallen in love with and couldn't wait to get back to!

I called in at the shop on the way back to inquire as to how our vegetables had gone down at his son's shop and was pleasantly surprised to hear that he'd almost sold out entirely and wanted a similar order for the next day.

"That's great Mr. Patel," I said, "But you do realise don't you that at this rate, I'll have none left in about six weeks?"

"Not to be worrying young Tommy" he laughed, "You and your lovely mother can come and see me in the morning and I may have a suggestion to be putting to you both, how is she by the way?"

ooOOoo

"Wow, two bottles of vintage champagne!" she laughed, "I'm beginning to think you're right, he does fancy me."

"Well, I only mentioned that it was your birthday and he insisted on me taking them, for you, of course, I don't think he wants me to have any of it at all!"

She smiled and that naughty gleam appeared in her eye again.

"How about we put the champagne in the fridge, do the veggies, sit down here for a while and then have the first bottle in the bath and the second one in the bath?"

"Okay," I grinned lecherously, "How's the ring, does it need moving yet?"

"You pervert" she laughed, "I've just moved it, but feel free to do it whenever you like."

Short skirt and no panties was the order of the night again as we dug up all of the vegetables for the next morning and every so often she'd tease me by pulling her skirt up and moving the gleaming little ring slightly.

"It's a bit sore darling," she said coyly, "I think it might need kissing better."

Well, what must a dutiful son do? I kissed it better of course!

We drank both bottles of champagne in the bath and went to bed pleasantly drunk and horny. Our lovemaking was slow and tender and we pleased each other before drifting off into an untroubled sleep still wrapped tightly in each other's arms.

She heard again from Arnold the following day asking her if she wanted to drive up to the prison with him to collect Jill on Saturday.

"Oh yes Arnold," she said into the phone, "You're being so kind to us both, thank you, thank you so much, yes, yes, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

We went together to see Mr. Patel and although I was pleased with his offer of an allotment he rented, but no longer used, I really couldn't muster up much enthusiasm.

"What's wrong Tommy?" mum asked me as we walked into the garden,

"Nothing"

"Tommy, whatever it is, please tell me, you've been quiet all day and you're practically ignoring me, I don't deserve this treatment!"

"I was going to take you tomorrow," I said simply.

"Oh Tommy, why didn't you say something?"

"Well from where I was standing, it looked as if you were pleased he offered"

"Of course I was pleased, I'm dying to see Jill again, you know that!"

"Yeah, whatever mum," I said sarcastically and went upstairs to the flat, leaving her looking very downcast in the garden.

The atmosphere could have been cut with a knife for the rest of the day, neither of us said more than a word or two to each other at any one time, so after an early dinner I went straight down to the pub, the first time I'd been anywhere without her, since I collected her from the prison.

We were both hurting, but we obviously both felt we were in the right and so refused to make the first move, but what hurt me more and made me even more resentful was that she didn't even ask where I was going to!

One or two people asked me where my girlfriend was, but I just told them she was staying in to wash her hair and proceeded to get pissed.

I certainly succeeded because I lost count after about eight pints of lager and eight large vodkas, it all gets a bit vague after that, but I remember staggering home, three steps forward, the two back!

I'd never actually realised how steep the stairs were up to the flat, but from where I stood swaying somewhat unsteadily, they looked the north face of the bloody Eiger!

She was asleep in the other bed, which really pissed me off, that bed hadn't been slept in since she'd been sharing mine and I took it as yet another insult.

As I began to take the tee shirt off, a funny thing happened, one that I feel sure some of you readers will have experienced at least once yourselves!

I wasn't moving, the floor was though, incredibly it was coming up to meet me and I remember thinking how unusual it was when the fucking thing hit me right in the face!

"Tommy?--- Tommy?"

God the smell was putrid!

"Tommy"

And the taste in my mouth was disgusting too, I opened my eyes and grimaced as the sun hit them, sending a blinding flash of pain directly into my brain.

My head ached abominably, my stomach was churning, my eyes hurt, even my bloody teeth hurt.

"Oh Tommy," she said tearfully, "Look at yourself, just take a look."

She held a hand mirror up to my face, but stupidly she'd pasted a picture on it of a bloke with a smashed up nose and blood all over his face,

"Mumph," I said intelligently as gradually I recognised myself and tried to stand up.

NICOLEEVANS2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NICOLEEVANS2

"Sit on the bed" mum ordered, "You're disgusting, you're going in the shower now."

Some bastard had apparently thrown up all over me after breaking my nose with a sledgehammer and I'd been lying in it all night!

"I'm going to say something, and I don't care whether you like it or not"

I groaned and offered up a silent prayer to God to come and get me as she drew the stinking tee shirt up over my head, the socks, jeans and shorts followed and then I watched in amazement as she took her own tee shirt and panties off.

"Fucking hell mum" I moaned, "Not now, I've got a headache!"

"Well I've got just the cure for it," she said firmly and dragged me into what was almost a standing position if you discount my knuckles dragging on the floor!

"Whoopee" I yelled as we staggered into the bathroom, "Watersports" then I coughed and several large clots of blood spurted out of my nose.

It took a minute or two for her to get me into the bath and then another couple of minutes to pick me up again.

"Stand up Tommy" she hissed, "Believe me, baby, I don't want to do this, but it's the only way."

With one arm round my back, she clung to me and used the other one to turn on the shower tap.

"FUCKING HELL, IT'S FREEZING" I yelled as the icy cold water cascaded over us both.

"MUM, TURN IT OFF, FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

But she didn't, she wrapped both arms round me and used strength I didn't know she had to hold me in place under the freezing spray.

Eventually, I stopped struggling and as my head seemed to clear, I was able to stand up unaided.

"Go and get dry mum," I said and reached for the mouthwash, I even cleaned my teeth under the shower, and ten minutes later I stepped out almost completely sober, but still with a broken nose, one chipped tooth, and two beautiful black eyes."

"Two things mum," I said as I sat opposite her at the kitchen table, sipping a cup of strong black coffee.

"First, thank you, that must have taken some doing" I was referring to her standing under the shower with me.

"Secondly, I'm sorry, I behaved badly, very badly."

"I wanted to follow you last night, I knew you'd go to the pub, but I thought you'd have been mad at me."

"I might have mum," I said softly, "But as I've said before, I'm not him, I'd never have raised a hand to you, never."

"I know that darling" she smiled, "I just didn't want to embarrass you."

"I love you, mum."

She leaned across and kissed me gently, even that touch made me wince though.

"It'll give your face character" she giggled and squeezed my hand.

"Arnold will be here soon, I've got to get ready."

"Okay."

"Go to bed and get some sleep, I'll wake you up when we get back."

"Yeah, I think I will."

But I didn't go to bed until after I'd watched the car pull up outside, he had all the manners, all the social graces that I lacked and she loved it,

He got out of the car (eventually) and kissed her hand, then stood back and watched as she slid into the car, even from my view about fifteen or sixteen feet higher than them, I saw her skirt ride up over her thighs. I saw the dark bands at the top of her stockings, I even saw a very brief flash of her white panties and I felt sick all over again!

I slept, although the wizened little man disturbed my dreams and I awoke feeling slightly more human than I had before.

Music was playing softly in the lounge and I could hear laughter, the tinkling of soft, feminine laughter, and in spite of my mood, I smiled, Jill was here, and mum was with her, enjoying her company.


It didn't occur to me that Jill might have been more of a threat to the relationship I had with my mother than old Arnold was, I just knew that mum was happy in her company and that made me happy too!

Silently, I padded into the bathroom and washed, brushed my teeth, swilled my mouth out again with mouthwash and then went back into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of shorts with a tee shirt.

A quick glance in the mirror reassured me that my nose was still smashed and both eyes were still black, with a delicate shade of blue around the edges.

A few flicks of a comb through my hair and I felt as ready as I'd ever be to meet my "adoring" public!

"Ah hum" I cleared my throat as I walked into the lounge and stood there feeling like a candidate at a job interview.

Mum giggled, probably as a result of the glass of vodka in her hand and withdrew her arm from around Jill's shoulder.

"Jill, that thing standing in the doorway with a broken nose and black eyes is Tommy, my son and the man who gave me a reason for living again."

"Tommy, say hello to Jill."

I tried to smile, but it hurt so I made a complete prat of myself by taking her hand and saying,

"How do you do Jill? I'm pleased to meet you, my name's Tommy."

"Yes I know that bit," she said and took my hand in hers, "I've spent the last two hours listening to your snores with one ear, while the other one was being regaled with tales of all the things you've done for Polly since she came out."

"She exaggerates," I said, feeling myself reddening as she shook her head and touched her lips to my cheek.

"Not from where I'm standing she doesn't," she said softly and then giggled as she felt mum's hand slipping under the back of her skirt!

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments