Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Close...

"Home alone, at last..."

4
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
929 words 929 words
Jamie's mother and father were going on a business trip together for the weekend, leaving her and her brother Todd at home. ''Be good Jae. You too Toddy!'' their mother told them as her and her husband were walking out the door. ''Yeah, sure.'' Jamie said under her breath. ''Love you!'', their father said. ''You too.'' Todd and Jamie told them.

Jamie and Todd had been planning this weekend for a long time. They were going to throw a party. With Jamie and Todd both being popular in school, lots of people were guaranteed to come. Especially if they had booze. And lots of it.

"Todd, can you run over and get some alcohol while I take a shower and get the house ready for the party?'' ''Sure Jae.''

Jamie decided on her tight black mini skirt, with a hot pink tube top that showed off her DD breasts very nicely. For 17, she was proud of her hot body. 5''7', tanned skin, bleach blonde hair, DD's, nice shaped legs, & huge ass. Tonight was the night to have sex with her secret obsession, Luke, the hottest guy at school. After she was satisfied with her makeup, she headed downstairs to see if Todd was back with the booze yet. She watched Todd walk in, inviting all the others with him. We were ready to PARTY.

All the girls hit on Todd immediately. He was a jock, 5'11, also bleach blonde hair like his younger sister, tan, and had a 12 pack. So what kind of girl wouldn't go for him? Finally Jamie found Luke, he was drunk as all hell. She was feeling a little glazed too, but not too bad. ''Hey Luke..'' ''Bring me some more booze bitch.'' Jamie felt very offended, and walked away. All these years she'd liked him, and didn't bother noticing he was a total dick.

Todd watched Jamie walk into her room alone, crying, so he followed her to see what was wrong. ''Hey Jae what happened? I thought you liked Luke?'' ''Yeah, but I didn't know he was such a dick.'' ''What did he do?'' ''Ugh I don't want to talk about it. I look like total shit don't I, Toddy?'' Todd looked at his sister, and realized his lust for her. She looked so sexy in the miniskirt, her wonderful legs showing, and huge breasts there too. ''No Jae, you look really sexy actually.'' ''Really Toddy? You look hot too actually...'' Jamie also noticed her feelings for Todd growing. He was actually really nice looking... ''Yeah Jae. I mean it. Any guy would be lucky to have sex with you.'' ''Do you want to be that lucky guy Toddy?'' ''Yes Jae.

AlissaQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaQueen

I promise I'll be the best you've ever had.''

Jamie leaned over and kissed Todd on the cheek. And her kisses landed closer and closer to his mouth, until their tongues were tangled together inside her mouth. She lied on top of his hot body as they made out, and he removed her shirt, letting her perky DD breasts fling free, her nipples touching his chest through his shirt. He started to suckle on her breast, turning her on. As she started to moan, he removed his shirt, and grabbed her hand and put it on his cock through his jeans. She started to feel around and grab his cock through his jeans, running up and down his shaft. ''Holy shit Toddy.'' Jamie whispered. His 10 inch cock sprang alive to her touch, growing to 12 inches. ''I had no idea your cock was so big. I want to touch it.'' He unzipped his jeans, his cock bouncing out of his boxers and jeans. He also removed his pants, where she saw the monster cock he had, perfectly smooth, not a single hair anywhere. He was so hot. She started to run her hand up and down his shaft, flicking the end with her tongue. He was moaning. She was turned on by the sound. She tried to take it all in her mouth, but it gagged her. Todd laughed at her attempt. ''It's ok Jae. Just try.'' He forced her head back and forth across his cock, she swirled her tongue around and around his cock. ''Can you ride this monster Jae?'' ''Toddy, I've had just as big. Only one time. But yours is more round.'' He lied down again, and she positioned her freshly shaven wet pussy above his monstrous cock, getting ready for the ride of her life. 

She took the head of it, wincing in pain from the force. ''You ok Jae?'' ''Yes Toddy.'' She took another two inches and eventually got the whole 12 inches in. She slowly started to rise up and down, pleasuring Todd with the tightness of her pussy. She was moaning hard. Finally she was riding it with a bit of speed, and to pleasure her more, Todd started to rub her clit, causing her to moan harder. Up and down, up and down, Jamie's pussy went on Todd's cock. She came all over Todd's enormous cock. Her wet juices dripping down his shaft caused him to need to cum. ''Jae I'm gonna cum!'' She jumped off his cock and jerked him off until he came all over her huge breasts. ''Jae, your so beautiful. I love you.'' ''I love you too Toddy.'' They fell asleep together, the party crashed, and the air was filled with sheer ecstasy.

Published 
Written by pleasurable
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors