Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Love For Life

"I want to make you scream again."

12
4 Comments 4
9.4k Views 9.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

We were the last to leave the party. The band had already announced the last waltz, but we clung together for the final time. We were about to spend the rest of the night together in a hotel bedroom and we wanted to remember it as special.

I'd just finished a run as the star of a West End musical show and I was sky high. I had a month off now and was looking forward to spending it with my lovely son who also acted as my manager.

We were having the one night in this hotel and then we were jetting off to a tiny little island deep in the Indian ocean which we owned jointly. Nobody knew us there and nobody would care if they did.

We'd been there a year ago and stayed naked for practically the whole month of our stay.

Although I had made millions out of my career as a musical star and a recording artist, I'd always kept a very low profile so the press would find me boring and not worth any effort in tracking me down. Consequently we were able to make love on the beach, in the surf, or in the beautiful little lagoon in the centre of the island.

It was our own private little paradise and I intended keeping it that way.

"Is there anything to drink in the room?" I asked and my son laughed, sending a shiver all the way down to my toes.

"There's a bottle of the finest champagne, Mum," he said as he pulled me further into his embrace. "Only the best is good enough for you."

I nuzzled my lips into his neck and kissed him tenderly.

"Your aftershave is very sexy, Darling," I whispered. "It's enough to turn a girl's head."

"I just want it to turn your head, Mum," he whispered and ran his hands down onto the swellings of my bottom. "Only yours."

"Do you want me to change into something more revealing?" I asked and then put my lips next to his ear. "Or, would you like to undress me yourself?"

"Oh, Mum," he laughed, "you know the answer to that one already."

"Yes I do." I kissed his ear again and pushed myself into him. "And I want to tell you exactly what I'm going to do to you."

The band finished and we walked slowly towards the lift to our room. He had an arm around my waist and my head was on his shoulder. The lift came and as soon as the doors closed. We kissed, a long, lingering kiss that left me breathless and wanting more as we arrived at our floor.

I made him sit on the couch whilst I poured out two glasses of champagne and put a tape on the music centre.

"You know you're gorgeous don't you, Mum?" he said softly and I giggled at him as I passed him his drink.

"My boobs are too big."

"No they're bloody not," he exclaimed. "They're like the rest of you, Mum: they're perfect," And to prove his point, he reached out and eased a breast out of my low cut neck line. He pursed his lips and kissed the nipple gently, his eyes on mine all the while.

I smiled at him and pulled away for the moment, the germ of an idea forming in my mind.

"Pull out your trouser pockets," I said and he laughed.

"What?"

I repeated what I'd said and even though he looked mystified, he did as I asked. It took just seconds to slit both pockets and then I went and locked the door.

"Let's go out onto the balcony."

"So that's why you insisted on the penthouse," he laughed, but took his glass and the bottle out onto the balcony overlooking the bustling city.

He sighed with pleasure as I stood behind him and slipped both hands into his pockets. As usual, he wore no shorts under his trousers and my hands quickly found his semi-erect penis.

"It's all yours, Mum," he said softly as I stroked him gently and fondled his freshly shaven testicles.

"I want this in my mouth," I whispered, "and your balls too."

I felt his hand finding the side slit in my dress. His fingers touched the naked flesh above my stocking as I masturbated him slowly.

"And after I've finished sucking and licking you, I want it inside me. I want you on top of me and looking at me while we fuck slowly. I want your eyes looking into mine. I want both of us to relish the knowledge we have, the knowledge that you'll be fucking me. Me, Darling, your mother."

"Jesus Christ, Mum." His fingers moved slowly up my thigh. I gasped loudly as he touched the front of my panties and felt the wetness there. "You're soaking," he grinned.

"It's called anticipation, Darling," I said in his ear as I licked it. "I've been thinking about this all week."

He hooked a finger under the narrow strip of my gusset and teased the sensitive skin just in-between the lips of my pussy before pushing his finger right into me.

"Nice," I said softly and rolled my hips against his finger. "Did you see me on that chat show this morning?"

"I always watch when you're on television, Mum. You know that," he replied.

"I wore stockings without any knickers."

"You slut." He laughed and as I took my hands from his pockets, he removed his own hand from my pussy. He turned to take me into his arms. "Let's go to bed now, Mum."

"Why?" I asked teasingly. "We haven't finished the champagne yet."

We kissed and I searched his mouth with my tongue. I sucked the saliva from his tongue. I took a mouthful of champagne and he drank it from my mouth. I was so carried away with what I was doing that it wasn't until my dress slipped off my shoulders, that I realized he'd unfastened it!

I didn't have a bra on, just stockings, suspender belt and a very tiny little g-string. He ran his hands down over my back and cupped my buttocks in his huge hands whilst he slavered over my breasts. He sucked each nipple in turn and nibbled each one gently as he slipped his fingers under the narrow string between my buttocks.

I gasped into his mouth as I felt a finger worming it's way sensuously into my anus.

"You dirty, dirty man," I giggled and wiggled my bottom on his finger. "You know I love that."

"I know exactly what you love, Mum," he said as he took his finger out and sucked it with me. "Now are you ready for bed?"

"I'm more than ready, Darling."

We went back into the apartment where he knelt to take my g-string off and pressed his lips gently to my soaking slit.

"Your cunt smells beautiful, Mum," he said as I pressed myself back at him.

"I hope it tastes beautiful too, Darling." I laughed and squealed as he pushed me backwards so that I fell onto the bed. With one movement, he moved forwards and clamped his mouth onto my pussy.

"Oh sweet Jesus." I gasped and felt my first orgasm approaching. "I'm coming baby."

I felt his lips sucking at my clitoris as the first spasms hit me.

"OH GOD," I screamed and arched my back, waves of pleasure washed over me, threatening to engulf me. I undulated my hips and we set up a rhythm as his tongue slithered from my clitoris down to my anus.

He stopped for a minute and I smiled; I knew what he was going to do. Then, his testicles appeared over my face and he used both hands to open my pussy up again for his mouth. I held each testicle in turn and sucked them gently.

"That's so fucking good, Mum," he whispered into my cunt as I probed the dark little hole of his anus. I gripped his penis and brought it to my lips. He groaned as I closed my lips over the swollen dome.

"Mum," he gasped, "you'll make me cum!"

"I intend to," I laughed and then did the trick with my throat that allowed him to slide all the way in past my tonsils. I had another little climax with him as he erupted and although I was unable to taste it, I knew he had pumped his beautiful, creamy spunk into my stomach!

"You're incredible, Mum," he whispered as we lay together enjoying the last of the champagne.

"You're not so bad yourself, Darling."

I smiled, and took hold of his cock once more. It was stirring again so I helped it along with my lips and mouth until it was fully erect and glistening with my saliva. He rolled on top of me and kissed me as I parted my stocking clad thighs for him. He has always been quite an athlete in bed and that night was no exception. He did everything I'd asked; he eased his erection into me without either of us touching it and began to move slowly and rhythmically in and out of me whilst we locked eyes on each other.

"We're doing it, Mum," he said softly. "We're fucking."

I arched my back and used my vaginal muscles to squeeze him.

"Yes, Darling. You're fucking your own mother."

"I love your cunt, Mum. It's the wettest, tightest little cunt in the world."

NaomiiConnor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomiiConnor

"It's your cunt, Darling," I giggled. "Yours to do whatever you want with, whenever you want to do it!"

"I want to make you scream again, Mum."

"I'll scream anyway. I always do when I climax. You know that."

I licked the sweat from his neck and he produced more by thrusting energetically into me as deeply as he could. I moaned softly and clung to him, locking my ankles around his back, my long finger nails digging into his buttocks.

"Fill me, Jamey," I gasped. "Tell me that you'll shoot every last drop of your spunk up me."

"I will, Mum," he said as our tongues dueled. "You'll be so full of your my hot, creamy spunk that you'll have to go to the loo and empty yourself."

"Yes, Baby." I could feel it coming. "I'll stand up and let you watch."

"Like last year on the island?"

"Mmm, yes."

It had been the first time I'd ever done anything like that before. I'd been swimming leisurely in the deep blue water whilst he slept nearby on the sand. As I came out of the water, I realized I should have peed in the water, but I was so very happy and so very horny that I did it as I walked towards him. I was still peeing as I stood over him. I was giggling helplessly, but my laughter soon turned to moans of lust as he sat bolt upright and pushed his mouth into my groin!

"I drank your pee, Mum."

"Yes," I could only just manage to speak. The precipice was near and I was about to go over it willingly.

"I can't wait to do it again, Mum."

"Jamey." My voice rose as I reached the edge. "Jamey, I'm there, Darling. I'm there."

I felt him stiffen. His cock seemed to swell inside me.

"I'm coming too, Mum."

"JAMEY!" I couldn't say anything else. Stars exploded in my head; fireworks were making patterns behind my eyes. My whole being was concentrating on my cunt. I felt him erupting, spurting, and filling me, I felt his lips on my neck, sucking and nibbling. Then I fell into the precipice, my darling, beautiful son with me, holding me as we fell together.

"Mum." Someone was talking to me from a long way off.

"Mum." I opened my eyes and realized it was Jamey standing over me holding a glass of orange juice. He obviously didn't feel the need for clothes. His penis was semi erect as it seemed to be most of the time.

"Hi," I croaked, cleared my throat and laughed. "What a lovely sight to start the day with, Darling."

He kissed me in spite of my stale breath and coupled with the fresh orange juice, it did the trick.

"What time is it?"

"It's after nine, Mum," he smiled. "We need to get home and packed, the flight's at three."

I was still wearing my stockings although they were twisted and crooked. I sat on the edge of the bed, but he wouldn't let me take them off.

"I've just made myself your official dresser as well as your manager, Mum."

He unfastened each stocking and slid them off before unclipping my suspender belt. My breasts seemed to get in the way because they kept brushing over his face and lips. I tried to help but ended up in a fit of the giggles as I tried to ease a nipple out from his strong, sucking lips!

God he was insatiable! In the shower, he insisted on washing me. It was a lot of fun though, especially since most of the washing was done with his tongue. Then I had to be cleansed internally using his lovely, fat cock.

He carried me out of the shower impaled on him, my arms wrapped around his neck, my tongue searching his mouth and his penis doing wonderful things to my pussy. We fell together onto the bed and I swear his cock actually touched the far wall of my pussy.

I was still trembling as we dressed hurriedly and called for our limo to take us home!

"You look great, Mum," he said as I paraded in the black wig that I wore as a disguise. I knew it changed my look completely and coupled with the short denim mini skirt and a little white tank top as well, nobody would ever recognize me as the million selling recording artist or the star of many West End musicals.

"Thank you, Darling," I laughed. "But aren't you forgetting something?" I waved the tiny black thong at him and he was practically slobbering as he pulled the delicate little garment up over my thighs. He touched his lips to the front of them but I pushed him away giggling,

"Come on," I laughed. "Let's have a holiday."

It took us just over twelve hours to reach the island and I watched his face as our launch pulled into the little quay. The launch master helped us with our luggage and was more than pleased with the generous tip he received in return.

"You love it here don't you, Darling?"

"You know I do, Mum," he said softly and breathed in lungs full of clean, fresh air. No diesel fumes. No fish and chip shop smells. Just good clean air; it was wonderful.

The little bungalow was exactly as we'd left it a year ago, but with a year's dust as a covering.

"Well that'll keep us busy tomorrow, Mum," Jamey laughed, but I knew that, like me, he was looking forward to spending one whole day cleaning and dusting. After all, we still had twenty seven days left to relax and wind down after a hectic but very profitable twelve months!

Jamey got on the short wave radio and recalled the launch from the neighboring island so we could go to the supermarket three islands away. We were there just as it opened. We brought food for a month, a few cigarettes, enough booze to float the Royal Navy, gas for the generators, and everything else we could think of.

Finally everything was up in the bungalow and we could relax. We were both tired although we'd slept on the aeroplane. But we wanted to stay awake until we were tired enough to sleep and get back onto local time, so we removed all the dust covers and set to work.

At last we were finished and Jamey was in the shower. I stood watching him for a moment before I stripped off and joined him.

"What took you so long?" he laughed and took me into his arms. I wrapped mine around his neck and allowed our tongues to search almost frenziedly as the water cascaded over both of us.

He bent his head then and took an already stiff nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue around the sensitive bud. His saliva mixed with the water before he went to the other nipple.

I felt his penis stiffen quickly. I wrapped a fist around it and coaxed it to it's full and very impressive length whilst his own free hand explored between my buttocks.

"Fuck me here, Jamey," I whispered and he groaned as he pushed me back against the wall of the cubicle, breaking our kiss. He nibbled at an ear lobe.

"After I've eaten your cunt, Mum," he whispered. Once again, he kissed his way round my neck and down between each breast. He kissed each swollen nipple again before continuing down over my stomach. The cool water still lashed us both as I felt his tongue swiping gently over my clitoris.

"Fuck yes," I hissed as I pushed my hips into his face and felt him chewing gently at my slippery outer cunt lips. He looked up at me and our eyes met.

"Please, Mum," was all he needed to say. I relaxed and he drank, savouring every drop as I knew he would. When I'd finished he still probed my depths with his tongue and probed my anus with a finger.

I parted my legs even further as I felt the familiar glow starting deep in my groin. I reached for the handles on either side of the cubicle and he pulled my legs up over his shoulders without even breaking the rhythm he'd started.

His tongue was like a miniature vibrator, like bees wings as it fluttered rapidly over my clitoris before swiping my slit on it's way down to delve into my  anus. All I could do now was to hang onto the handles as he carried me forward to the release I sought, the glow began to spread quickly from my groin up over my stomach.

It warmed my breasts, my nipples and my face, but still his tongue licked me, tasted me and fucked me. I screamed, a long drawn out wail of pleasure as I surrendered to the first wave. I felt my body shuddering and I knew my breasts were shaking. The second wave hit me like a sledgehammer and he had...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments