Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Monkey on her Back Chapter three

"You lick Pussy Just Like a Woman"

15
4 Comments 4
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was mid-afternoon the following day before I woke up again. I lay for a minute or two whilst trying to focus my mind on what we'd done and almost automatically my hand went down to my groin as I recalled her squirming under me shouting at me to fuck her, ram it in harder and all the many other things she'd said.

I was quite apprehensive as I pulled on my shorts and went downstairs, but when I entered the kitchen, I knew my apprehension was misplaced She was standing at the ironing board wearing a pair of shorts (and I mean shorts) with just a tee shirt, and she was singing along to a Walkman plugged into each ear.

I laughed as I watched her, she wasn't just ironing, she was dancing with the bloody iron like a pianist at the piano, raising her hand up and swooping down to sweep over my shirt. Her feet were moving to what I presume was the music in her ears, and she had a lovely big grin on her face.

"OWW." She shrieked as I kissed her neck, but she was laughing, and I slid my arms around her waist,

"Mmm," She said without even turning round, "I don't know who you are, but if you stop, I'll kill you."

I didn't stop, I ran my hands up beneath her tee shirt and over her breasts, her nipples were hard, like little pebbles under my palms and she moaned softly as she turned her face to mine.

"I was hoping that you'd be all right with it," she said softly. "I was worried."

I just smiled at her and dropped to my knees.

"I'll need to think about it mum." she wore pristine white panties under the shorts, I touched my lips to the front of them and inhaled the sexy aroma of her cunt.

"How long do you need to think for?"

I eased the panties down to just above her knees and probed in between her lovely little slit with my tongue.

"About thirty years should do it."

"Oh God, Johnny."

She stepped out the shorts and panties and giggled as I lifted her onto the table, slowly I wiped the whole length of her slit with my tongue, she gripped my hair and wrapped her legs around my neck pulling me into herself.

"That's beautiful, Johnny." she whispered, "You lick pussy just like a woman."

I presumed she meant it as a compliment, so I took it that way and probed even deeper as she writhed against my face. She gasped as I licked lower all around her lovely little anus and her breathing became shallower, my tongue pushed gently and she squealed as it went in.

"Yes, Johnny, yes baby."

She tasted different down there, slightly acrid but it was still a very arousing taste, and with my nose practically buried in her pussy, my cock was standing to attention.

"Do it to me, Johnny," she hissed. "There darling, do it to me down there."

Standing up, I kicked my shorts off and nudged my penis against the puckered little hole, she lay there looking up at me, a slight smile on her face.

"Put your cock in my bottom darling," she said softly and then sighed with pleasure as I began to push.

Hooking her heels behind my back, she reached up for me, "Kiss me darling" she whispered. "Kiss me while you fuck my arsehole."

Her anus was stretched, but my penis slid right in, and the expression on her face changed into one of sheer enjoyment, she reached for me and gripped my back as we kissed.

"That's beautiful darling," she sighed. "Absolutely perfect."

I leaned back up and began to move in and out of her tight little hole, I loved watching my cock going into her body and I loved the way her rectal muscles gripped it as if to keep it inside her and most of all, I loved the enigmatic smile on her face as she looked up at me.

"Tell me, Johnny," she hissed. "Tell me what you're doing to me."

"I'm fucking you, mum." I began moving in and out faster. "I'm fucking your bum hole, I've got my big, hard cock in my mother's bottom."

She began moving with me in time to my thrusting. "I need you to fuck me every morning, Johnny."

Amii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amii

"I promise."

"And every afternoon."

"Yup."

"And every night too."

"Definitely."

"I'm giving myself to you darling," she hissed, her breathing was getting ragged now, "You can do anything you want with me, to me, anything darling."

"I just want to love you, mum."

"I'll always love you, darling," she gasped. "God Johnny you're making me cum."

Her face contorted and she gripped the flesh on my hips.

"Johnny, oh fuck Johnny, JOHNNY, JOHNNNYYY!"

Ramming myself in as hard and as deep as I was able, I held myself still as my legs began to tremble.

"Mum," it was all I could say. I felt her squeezing me as she writhed in a spasm of ecstasy, I jerked and came, shooting what seemed like gallons of spunk up into her rectum.

"Mmm." was all she said as we lay together getting our breath back.

"Does that mean you liked it?"

"Oh God, Johnny," she giggled and nuzzled into the crook of my neck. "That's the daftest question I've ever heard in my life."

We sat in front of the computer then and read some more of my stories or rather mum did whilst I sat there stroking her thighs, not really believing what was happening.

"Ooh I like this one darling," she said, and I saw it was one that I'd enjoyed writing, it was about a lady vicar in an incestuous relationship with her son, called "Mother's Blue Panties."

"We could do that you know," she said softly. "We could go to a sexy hotel or a club like the one in your story, and we could find a girl to share."

"Bloody hell, mum," I laughed, "Are you telling me that you're bisexual?"

"Oh yeah," she laughed, "Your dad and I had lots of threesomes with other girls, he used to love watching me with them."

"Wow."

"Fancy it, do you?"

"What do you think?" I smirked and pointed down to where my penis was jutting out obscenely from my groin.

She giggled and once again it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Do you know the two nicest things in the world are Johnny?"

I shook my head.

"A hard cock and a wet pussy, I love both of them equally."

"I'd love to watch you coming while another girl licks you, mum."

"You can do that now" she laughed, "I've got a stack of videos hidden away that your dad made of me with other girls."

"Really?"

She giggled again as my cock jerked in her fist.

"Yes darling, really,"

"Can we watch them?"

"I tell you what sweetheart, let's get ready, you know doll ourselves up to the nines and go down to the pub for a drink or three, then we'll come back and watch them while you, well while you do anything you want, how's that?"

"Perfect, mum," I laughed. "A perfect end to a day that started off with perfection."

It took almost two hours to get ready, mainly because we showered together and of course I couldn't resist feasting on her sweet little pussy as she leaned back against the wall and pulled my head into her groin. Then there was the shaving bit, mum insisted that she be allowed to shave me, which meant I had to put up with her testing the goods afterwards, they passed but only after she'd kissed me with a mouthful of my own seed.

And as if that wasn't enough, she actually dribbled some warm, golden pee over my hand as I returned the favour.

Being a dutiful son, I had to help her into her stockings and panties as well, and we very nearly didn't get to the pub at all that night. My cock was absolutely rigid as I drew the lacy scrap of almost nothing up over her thighs and at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to take this gorgeous, sexy, beautiful little lady to bed and slake my lust on her.

However we finally made it, and I watched with a mixture of pride, love and downright perverted thoughts as she slid gracefully into the front passenger seat of my birthday present!

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments