Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Love, chapter eleven

"Lick my neck, lick my back."

13
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was mid-afternoon when the taxi pulled up outside the villa, no-one was there, so we went next door and saw Shannon sitting at the kitchen table drinking a coffee. She was obviously miles away because as Garry said, "The coffee smells nice." she jumped about a mile into the air, and the tears were already flowing as she threw herself into his arms.

I saw mum coming downstairs, she looked at me and held her hands up in a gesture of defeat.

"What can I say, Terry?"

"How about, hello?"

"Don't you want an apology?"

"What for mum, you had the shittiest marriage in the whole universe, you thought that you and I could never hack it together, you fell for Sarah for the same reasons she fell for you. You were both in a relationship that you thought couldn't go any further, well I got news for you mum, both of us can go just as far as we want, come here."

I'd never, as far as I could remember, ordered her to do anything, but she smiled and approached me nervously.

"That sounded like a command."

"It was, mum," I said softly. "I'm commanding the only woman I've ever loved, to come over here and kiss me."

She didn't just kiss me, she wrapped herself around me, her tongue was like a serpent in my mouth, exploring, lapping up my saliva, sucking my own tongue. It had been eleven months, I'd masturbated like any typical teenager, but every time I'd climaxed there'd been only one picture in my mind, and now she was back in my arms.

"Take me to bed, Terry," she breathed into my mouth, and together we walked hand in hand up to the spare bedroom. By the squeals of pleasure that we heard, we gathered the other one was already in use.

It wasn't a fuck, a screw or even a quick shag, it was the result of two lovers being apart for almost a year. She had tears in her eyes as I slid into her warmth, she kissed me hungrily as I began moving inside her, fucking her slowly with each deep thrust of my hips.

"I love you, Terry."

"I never stopped, mum, I never will."

She clung to me, moving her hips to meet my thrusts, her eyes wide open and looking into mine.

"You're fucking me again Terry." her hands ran down my back onto my buttocks, and she heaved herself against me.

"I'll always fuck you, mum." I kissed her lips hungrily, "Even up to when you're almost due."

She looked at me questioningly, "What do you mean darling?"

"I want you to have a baby, mum, my baby, I want to make you pregnant."

"Oh God, Terry," she gasped. "You'll make me come, tell me again."

"I want to shoot my spunk into you, mum, and watch your belly grow with my brother or sister, I want to see you waddling mum, fat but still beautiful, I want to see your breasts getting heavier and your nipples growing darker."

"Terry," she gasped. "Terry, I'm coming."

I lunged into her, hard and deep, her fingers dug into the flesh of my buttocks, and I felt the trembling beginning in my legs.

"I'm coming too, mum."

Her face turned into a snarl, she gripped me and held me as we climaxed together.

"I'm doing it, mum," I hissed. "I'm making you pregnant."

"Yes darling, yes oh fucking hell yes, YESSS!"

We stayed in bed all night, making love five or six times, every time we stirred, we reached for each other, our lust was limitless, and I came in every orifice, then finally we slept in each other's arms.

After the chilly autumn weather at home, it was a pleasure to sit in the garden eating croissants and drinking coffee, the four of us chatted honestly and amiably, the girls admitted that they still cared for each other and cared deeply.

"It's funny you know," Shannon said softly. "But now I'm back with my man," she squeezed Garry's hand. "I fancy Sarah as much as ever."

Mum agreed, and Garry and I just looked at each other and shook our heads in wonder. "Women," he laughed.

"We're doing our stint at Steve's place tonight, would you fancy coming down with us?"

"I think we could force ourselves, don't you, Terry?"

I pretended to consider it and got a kick on the shin from mum for my troubles.

We went down to the beach and strolled hand in hand in the surf, and suddenly everything became clear to me, I knew what I wanted and better still, I knew how it could be done.

In Steve's bar where we went next for a cold drink, I put my idea to them, they all looked at me and then grinned.

"Yes," Garry said and looked at his sister.

"Yes," Shannon agreed and looked at mum.

Mum looked shocked and actually blushed.

"Yes," she said quietly. "Yes, I've always wanted a big double wedding."

"Hey Steve," she shouted across to the owner. "I'm getting married."

"And so am I," Shannon yelled too as she got up and draped herself around me. "Meet my husband to be, Terry."

StacyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyGrey

Mum sat on Garry's knee. "And this is Garry, my intended."

Steve wanted to open the champagne, but we declined his offer.

"We'll celebrate tonight, Steve," Shannon told him. "I think we can promise something a bit special for our farewell performance."

It was certainly special, the old magic between the girls was back, dressed identically in micro mini kilts and sheer white tee shirts, they looked stunning as they scurried to and fro with trays of drinks for the customers. The cabaret was a stunningly pretty teenager with two girl dancers backing her, I'd never seen anything like the act they put on. The singer crooned some of the raunchiest and downright dirtiest songs I'd ever heard whilst being kissed and caressed by the two teenage dancers.

One of them went something like this.

"Lick my neck,

Kick my back,

Lick my pussy and my crack," and that was only the chorus.

I noticed how she looked at mum, every time she went past, so it was hardly a surprise when she grabbed her and got her to join in the chorus with her whilst the dancers ran their hands sensuously over each woman.

At the end of the song, the singer took mum into her arms, and they enjoyed a long, wet, sexy kiss which, by the expression on mum's face made her toes curl. I noticed Juanita too, sitting on Colin's lap a big smile on her pretty face, she was bobbing up and down too, so I presumed that his massive penis was buried somewhere warm.

After all the customers were served, the girls, with Maria got up onto the bar for their own bit of cock stiffening dancing. Steve had installed a tiny video camera in the bar top to film beneath the girl's tiny skirts as they took it, in turn, to cavort above it. Apparently, the videos sold very well, and all the proceeds were split equally between the girls.

When the time came for their panties to be removed each girl, in turn, squatted just over the camera lens for a mind-blowing close up of her pussy as she took off the other girl's panties.

At the halftime break, they rejoined us and quaffed Steve's complimentary champagne like it was going out of style. Congratulations were thrown at us from everyone in the club when the girls got up and announced the forthcoming marriages, they dragged Garry and me up too, and I enjoyed a very sexy kiss with Shannon to rousing cheers.

For the second half, the young singer who'd joined us for champagne with her sexy dancers came out dressed as a nun complete with habit and a rather phallic looking crucifix around her neck. Her two friends also wore identical habits, all three with a long split up the side to expose most un-nun like black stockings.

As she crooned about Sapphic love the other two squatted beside her, each one running their hands up beneath the habit, at the end of the first song the three stood together and suddenly whipped off the Velcro fastened habits revealing that beneath them the girls wore only hold up stockings!

The crowd went wild, stamping their feet, whooping and cheering as the threesome launched into a wild, sexy medley of well-known rock songs. Their naked breasts glistening with sweat as it rolled down from their faces, over their flat stomachs and down into three deliciously hairless clefts.

People got up to dance on the tables, the women not caring at all that everyone could see up their skirts.

Steve called out that was a free drink for all the women who threw their underwear onto the bar and almost without exception they all did so, the air was thick with flying panties. Garry and I were crying with laughter and Steve was sweating as he poured out all the free drinks being claimed, in the end, he closed and locked the till.

"Help yourselves," he shouted and joined us two to watch the raunchy show on the stage. Mum, Shannon, and Maria were also kept busy dispensing their own brand of free drinks which seemed to have grown in popularity, Even seemingly straight women awaited their turn, eager to sample the special wine on offer from our two sexy lovers and their friends.

Finally, the wild night came to an end, and as we walked homewards behind the girls again, they seemed to be deep conversation mixed with a lot of giggling and downright dirty guffaws.

"We think we should have a rehearsal tonight," mum announced with a smile as we reached our villa.

"Not the actual wedding," Shannon laughed. "The wedding night." and mum and I kissed goodnight.

As we entered the house, Shannon asked if I was okay with it and then roared with laughter as she saw my fully erect penis in my hand.

"Fancy a bit of anal?" I asked, and she grabbed me before I could change my mind.

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments