Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother’s Retribution

"What I did was naughty. I shouldn’t have spied on her."

66
8 Comments 8
23.8k Views 23.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Marcus wasn’t sure how it happened. He was both sleepy and hungry at the same time which led him to stagger downstairs in the early hours of the morning to the kitchen to raid the fridge.  He hadn’t got that far when he heard noises coming from the lounge.

He contemplated going back upstairs and ignoring it but his teenage curiosity got the better of him and he cautiously walked to the lounge and peered around the corner into the darkened room.

His eyes took some time to get used to the darkness but when they did, Marcus found that he was shocked and surprised at the sight before him.

On the sofa was a woman, moaning to herself, telling herself how fucking wonderful and nice everything was. She was naked and Marcus could see her breasts heave as she moaned and groaned. Her legs were splayed on the sofa and he could clearly see her hand and fingers pleasuring herself between her thighs.

Marcus watched as she paused for a brief moment, sucked on her fingers before continuing to dip them back into her pussy.

Marcus’ cock stiffened in his jogging pants. It was a last minute decision to pull them on before deciding to raid the fridge and right now he could feel his pants pull against his inner thigh as his cock extended across it.

Nothing wrong with finding a woman pleasuring herself and getting aroused by it, thought Marcus unless it’s your own mum.

But his eyes were transfixed on the sight before him. His cock grew as it responded to the scene and it wasn’t long before his lip started to curl upward; quivering with lust as he became hooked by his mother’s wanton masturbation session. The sexual aroma started to feed his own desire as he secretly watched.

Her fingers were pushing in and out of her cunt as Marcus dropped his pants and took his cock in his hands. He started to pull on it; making it erect and fearsome, almost angry, as he stroked slowly at the base before letting his hand rise over the top before sliding it down over his length once more. His motions were slow and deliberate; not like his mother’s rampant fingers clawing and circling her clit like a demented nymphomaniac.

Twice during his own masturbation session he had to stop stroking the tender head as his cock verged on the edge of spurting.

His mother was in the throes of her own orgasm when she opened her eyes and saw her son trying to hide in the doorway; his cock protruding from the door frame and into her line of sight and his hand, clearly visible on its length.

Sandy let out an audible cry. “Fuck-Me!”

Marcus heard it too. He was suddenly struck by hedgehog syndrome as his mouth and eyes opened wide. He immediately let go of his cock, turned to run and then realising he couldn’t, bent down to pick his pants up; pulling at them rapidly over his knees and thighs as he started to walk away like a penguin.

His mother was off the sofa and rapidly gaining on him as Marcus was struggling with his pants as he tried to waddle away from her. He made a spurt for the kitchen while desperately willing his cock to shrink as he did so.

His mother’s hand wrapped around his left arm as he was half-way through the corridor entrance to the kitchen.

“Not so fast you, come here.”

She pulled him back towards her; spinning him around as she did so.

“Were you watching me?”

Marcus nodded. “Yes, I’m s…s…sorry…I was hungry,” he stammered, and then looked down at the floor to prevent gazing on his mother’s naked body.

“But you had your cock out and were wanking.”

“Yes, I…”

Marcus was shivering with dread at being caught red-handed by his mother. He looked into her eyes briefly before averting his gaze once more to the floor as the redness spread over his neck and face.

“Get back in there. You and I are going to have words.”

Sandy motioned to the lounge and followed Marcus as he walked in. He stopped next to the sofa that his mother was masturbating on and looked down on it before turning around to face her.

“I’m sorry mum,” he blurted out. Tears almost erupted from his eyes as he looked at her.

Sandy quickly yanked his pants down to his ankles, releasing a sizeable, yet flaccid cock into view. She pushed Marcus with one hand and watched him fall onto the soft leather sofa.

Sandy stared at his cock. She couldn’t believe her own son had a cock that big. She couldn’t believe she had been caught masturbating in the first place but she had come to the single-minded conclusion that there was only one way out.

“Make it grow for me, or do you want me to make it grow for you?”

Marcus looked at his mother dumbfounded by her suggestion. Her rhetorical question didn’t allow him much time to respond.

Sandy’s legs straddled her son’s and with her legs partially open she started to finger her pussy. She pushed a finger inside her and watched as Marcus’ cock twitched and grew in front of her own eyes.

Marcus watched in disbelief at his lack of self-control. His cock responded, eagerly to the sight before him.  There was nothing he could do, not at his age, not with a woman masturbating in front of him. He had no chance of stopping this in-built reaction from taking hold. His gaze seemed fixed on his mother’s breasts as they gently swung from side to side as she moved above him.

By the time his mother had pushed a finger up inside her and tweaked her nipple. Marcus’ cock was erect and bobbing uncontrollably from his belly as he tensed and clenched his buttocks. Marcus stared at his mother’s pussy for ages before looking up into her eyes; panting with lust and wishing that she would fuck him and put him out of his misery.

Mr_Tyler6
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mr_Tyler6

Sandy stared back at her son.  A lascivious grin spread across her face. Her finger slid easily between her wet lips. She pulled them out of her slit and sucked on them.

“Told you I would get it hard, now wank your cock for me, make yourself cum,” she told Marcus.

Marcus slid down the sofa, his head nestled against the back of it while his body was prostrate; his legs fully off the sofa as he started to masturbate and stroke his cock between his mother’s thighs.

“Come on, cum for me you little darling,” urged his mother.

Marcus wanked as hard as he could, pretending that the vision in front of him was some MILF from a porn movie that he sometimes watched very late at night. Except it wasn’t any MILF was it. It was his own mother, encouraging him and making him masturbate for her.

Marcus pulled at his cock at an alarming rate, all the while staring at his mother’s fingers as they stroked through her pussy.

Sandy stood up on the sofa with her knees placed either side of her son’s head and pressing against the back of it; her thighs, horizontal and her wet and dripping pussy inches from her son’s face. She stabilised herself with one hand before placing her fingers back inside her cunt.

“Can you smell how aroused I am?”

Marcus nodded; his hand never letting up for a single moment.

“You want to taste it don’t you?”

Marcus nodded. Afraid to say yes and determined not to disappoint his mother.

“Together. We’re gonna come together, you got that.”

Marcus nodded, quickly this time. His breathing coming is short sharp gasps as he willed his mother to orgasm as the same time his cock was going to spurt.

Sandy raised her head and her eyes closed momentarily. Her two fingers circled her clit and she clenched her anus rhythmically; pushing her body forwards as her orgasm started to develop. Her spare hand reached out for the sofa to keep her steady.

“Now, cum as quickly as you can,” she ordered Marcus.

Marcus had no trouble doing as he was told. He was having more trouble holding back; coming often was something teenagers didn’t need to worry about.

As Sandy started to pant and moan that she was coming, Marcus surprised himself, he groaned loudly as it happened. His first jet of spunk shot from the end of his cock and hit the leather sofa just above his head. The rope following it fell on his head, nose and lips. Marcus’ eyes opened and he panted heavily as the second jet hit him firmly in the face.

Sandy cried out that she was cumming and as her fingers slithered over her clitoris, the pleasure from her orgasm flooded her. She quickly shoved two fingers up her cunt and bent them around to the front.

In only a few moves of her fingers, a second orgasm hit her and she removed them quickly; girl juice spurted from her cunt and splashed onto Marcus’ face as the rest of his spunk landed on his upper chest.

Marcus was visibly surprised and cried out as his mother’s juices hit him. After the first splash engulfed him, the rest was directed more to his mouth and Marcus was forced to open it and suck in the juices. He swallowed a mixture of his mother’s cum and his own spunk as they mixed in his mouth.

Marcus had to admit that the taste was not disagreeable in the slightest. He felt wonderfully alive and horny as he looked up and into his mother’s eyes.

The final remnants of his spunk poured out of his cock and over his hand as he relaxed to let his cock fall onto his stomach.

“Fuck, that was something else,” admitted Sandy. Panting and holding herself above her son as she took in lungful’s of air.

Marcus nodded. “Yes,” he said eventually.

Sandy slumped onto her son’s body forcing him to move his hand away from his pulsating cock. His mother felt behind her and propped it up against the crack of her arse as she shuffled down his body in an attempt to get more comfortable. Her wet pussy left a trail that mixed with her son’s spunk as she made herself comfortable.

The contact of his mother’s skin did little to help Marcus’ cock subside; which was Sandy’s intent all along.

Sandy pushed her backside out across her son’s legs and she could feel his cock stiffen and grow as she wiggled her backside against it.  Before long, it was straining against her as it bent slightly backwards against its will.

Sandy looked into her son’s eyes and nodded.

Marcus looked back at her. Sweat beaded on his forehead. His cock was maintaining the status quo until his mother scooped up some spunk from his forehead and nonchalantly slipped it into her mouth. Her finger emerged clean for seconds.

Marcus’ cock twitched and strained against his mother’s arse and he felt sure he was going to spurt once more if she continued her movements.

“Well, we’ve come this far, it would be a shame to waste it,” she told him.

With that Sandy raised her backside and allowed her son’s cock to slide along the crack of her arse before it slipped between her thighs. She quickly grabbed it before it smacked against his stomach and slipped the head between her juicy wet lips; sinking firmly down on it in one fluid movement.

She shook her head when it was all the way in.

“I’m gonna cum,” announced Marcus.

Sandy smiled and raised her arse off his cock before sinking back down on it. She stared at him while she tormented his cock. After two strokes she could feel his spunk hit her insides. She giggled at the speed with which he shot his load into her but she instinctively knew that his cock would remain hard and that there was more to come.

Sandy rocked her body on her son’s cock. “One more time yeah, make mummy cum!”

As she felt him slide inside her, Sandy wondered whether Marcus had any friends just like him.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments