Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Life for my Mother, chapter four

"She wasn't just wet, she was like a swamp."

23
8 Comments 8
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

That night we just sat and watched a succession of drivel that passes for television entertainment in this country and actually managed to go to bed without any sex.

But I think she started the next morning the way that she’d planned for the day to go, by that I mean that she woke me up by standing naked next to me holding a cup of tea.

“That’s a beautiful sight to see first thing in the morning,” I said my eyes fixed firmly on her hairless sex before travelling up to her full and firm breasts with their tempting pink tips.

She smiled at me but made no attempt to move away or hide her charms.

“I’ve decided to phone Laura.”

“Good, but why?”

“Because she’s genuine because she visited me all the time I was in prison and because I think I owe it to her.”

“Good decision mum, here use my phone.” I handed it up to her and sneaked a crafty little kiss on her pussy.

She punched in the number she had on a scrap of paper, and I heard a voice saying “Hello.”

“Hello Laura, it’s Sally, I think I owe you an apology.”

I kissed her sweet little cunt once more before getting up and taking my tea downstairs. Oscar greeted me as he hadn’t seen me for a year as usual and then climbed into his bed and fell asleep.

Mum came down shortly afterwards tears streaming down her face and plonked herself in my lap.

“The silly bitch burst into tears,” she sobbed.

“Oh not like you then?” and she punched my arm.

“Tell me about it, mum.”

“She wants to know if we can meet, I told her I’d like that, so we arranging to meet in town this afternoon, is that all right?”

“Mum, I’ve told you before, you don’t have to ask me, she’s your friend, go and meet her, bring her back here if you like, yeah, phone her and tell her to be prepared to stay over, I’ll take you both out.”

“She’s got a girlfriend.”

“Oh.”

“But apparently her new friend is too controlling, she’s going to tell her it’s over.”

“Well come on then, we need to go shopping.”

“I told her about us you know,” she said as we headed for town in my car.

“What did she say?”

“I don’t think she believed me.”

“She will,” I laughed. “Trust me, mum, she will.”

Mum was wearing a little blue skirt and jacket over a crisp white blouse open to show a hint of cleavage. Seamed stockings and a tiny blue thong completed her outfit, and she looked stunning.

“I’m nervous,” she said. “I feel like I’m going on a date.”

“Well you are, you’re going to meet an old lover.”

“And my son’s taking me.”

“Yes,” I laughed and pulled into the car park.

“She’s there look, over there.”

A pretty brunette was getting out of a car opposite us, I tooted my horn and mum waved then turned to kiss me, the kind of kiss that lovers share.

“I’ll see you in a couple of hours, don’t eat, I’ll make dinner when we get back.”

I watched them embrace before I waved and pulled out to do some food shopping, I spent about an hour in the supermarket, then the butcher where I bought three big steaks and some bones for Oscar. I thought I hadn’t been very long, so I was amazed to see Laura’s car outside when I pulled up at home.

Oscar came tearing round the corner to greet me closely followed by mum and her friend.

“This is Michael,” she said and kissed me again. “The man who saved my life.”

“The boy mum, the boy,” I reminded her with a smile.

“I’m very pleased to meet you, Michael,” Laura said, and we shook hands.

“Sally’s never stopped talking about you since we met.”

“You must be bored out of your brain then,” I laughed, but she shook her head.

“Well I think you’re a remarkable young man,” she smiled.

Oscar had his nose buried in the bags on the front seat of my car scrabbling for the meat he could smell, so I dug out a bone and gave it to him.

“He’s a cracker isn’t he?” Laura said as we watched him disappear down the garden with his prize.

“He’ll bury it then come back for another one,” I said.

“Right have you two eaten?”

“No, you said you’d do us dinner,” mum said.

“And my word is my bond ladies, we’re eating al fresco today.”

‘‘On the new barbecue?”

“Yep, T-bone steaks.”

“Oh wow, I’ve not had a T-bone in years.”

Mum opened three cans of lager while I lit the barbie and put all the other food away, then when it was hot enough I put the steaks on along with some onions while mum and Laura cooked some chips in the kitchen. I kept hearing bursts of giggles from them and presumed that they’d made it up again, so I went in to ask Laura about staying the night and caught them in a clinch kissing each other hungrily.

“Oops! Sorry ladies,” I said and turned to go.

But mum said with a smile.
“Don’t go, Michael, Laura wants to say something to you.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Sally tells me that you and she are lovers.”

“And?”

“Is it true?”

“Before going to meet you, she put on a pair of stockings with my help as well as a tiny blue thong which I held while she stepped into it. Her gorgeous little cunt is shaved completely free of hair, and she squirted some Chanel no 5 around it before we left.”

Standing next to me mum lifted her skirt to show her blue thong and then eased it to one side to display her hairless sex.

“See?”

“Oh my God,” Laura said, “You ARE lovers.”

I picked mum up and sat her on the worktop, she giggled as I lowered my head down and ran my tongue slowly over the front of her thong. I heard Laura gasp as I pulled mums thong to one side and eased my tongue up in between her slippery cunt lips.

“The steaks,” I gasped and ran out of the kitchen door before they burned, I heard mums wail of anguish followed by “Ooh yes, it’s been far too long.” and I risked a quick peep in, Laura had taken my place exactly where I’d left off and mum was gripping her hair like her life depended on it.

Quickly I turned the steaks and went back in to put the chips on in the deep fat fryer while trying very hard not to look at Laura’s thighs above where her stockings ended.

The next few minutes were crazy, I was running in and out of the kitchen, turning the steaks, checking on the chips, looking at mum and her lover, not to mention getting the plates and the cutlery out. But finally, I heard mum moaning that she was cumming and a couple of minutes later they came out hand in hand just as I was serving up the steaks.

“Michael that was beautiful,” Laura said as she pushed her plate away. “You’re a man of many talents.”

LolaaKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaaKampbell

“Oh, I’ll second that,” mum giggled. “Not least of which is settling arguments.”

“Oh, I’d say it was more of a friendly disagreement,” I laughed and then we heard a car pulling up outside.

Oscar went to investigate and came back with John Preston and a rather lovely young lady who he introduced to us as Linda.

“Linda will take the rest of your story Mrs. Greene.”

“Hi,” she smiled, and we introduced Laura.

“Oh THE Laura?” John asked, and mum nodded. “The very same.”

“Will you be available say, tomorrow morning Sally?” Linda asked, and mum said she would,

“Great in that case I’ll be round at about ten thirty, does that suit you?”

“Perfectly,” mum smiled, and we said our farewells.

“Right you mentioned something about taking us out,” mum said, and I nodded.

“Yes, give me a minute.”

I ran upstairs to my bedside cabinet where I kept what I called my funny money, the girls were sitting down on the river bank watching Oscar still trying to catch some fish.

“Here you are ladies, we’re going gambling,” and I handed them a thousand pounds each!

“I can’t take that!” Laura almost shouted, but mum hushed her quietly.

“He does things like that.”

“Yes I do, so take it and don’t argue.”

They looked a million dollars as we left the taxi and walked into the casino, mum wore a low cut evening gown in baby blue her favourite colour and Laura’s gown was almost identical but in white. Two imitation fur stoles completed their ensembles, and any star watchers would have thought they were in the presence of Hollywood A-listers.

Although I was a member I had to sign the girls in as my guests, I often went there and was quite well known to the staff who all greeted us cordially.

“A drink Michael?”

“Yes please.”

I had vodka, and the girls settled for a brandy each while we wandered between the tables watching the gamblers.

I sat in at a no-limit blackjack table and lost a hundred pounds in less than a minute, so I moved on to a roulette game where I put five hundred pounds on black and won. I left it on and won another thousand, so I picked the chips up and went with the girls towards the one-armed bandits.

Laura popped a pound coin in the slot and turned to me.

“What do I do now?” she asked and then jumped out of her skin when a siren went off, and lights flashed.

“It wasn’t me,” she wailed. “I didn’t do anything.” but she still accepted the two thousand pound cheque handed to her by the cashier! She looked stunned, and mum couldn’t stop laughing.

“Silly bitch,” she chided. “No idea how to play the bloody thing and she still wins the jackpot, there should be a law against it.”

We wandered back to the blackjack tables where I spent about half an hour neither winning or losing. Mum came and stood next to me, and I felt her stuffing something into my hand.

“Keep it under the table,” she whispered, “It’s Laura’s panties, she’s feeling horny.”

“Well go home with her, I’ll give you an hour or so before I leave here.”

“You don’t understand Michael.”

“Eh?”

“Let me hint at it shall I?” then she put her lips to my ear and said very, very softly, “She wants you to fuck her, I think she’s decided that she may be bisexual after all and I want you to fuck her too.”

We collected our coats and got into a taxi with me in the middle, and both women snuggled up to me.

Laura thanked me for giving her the chance to win the jackpot.

“Mind you,” she giggled. “I think you’ve won it too.”

I wasn’t sure what she meant until we got home and I watched her and mum kissing tenderly, she put out a hand and drew me towards them both until I could smell her perfume.

Mum drew her mouth away from Laura’s and pushed me very gently to take her place, her tongue snaked between my teeth as we shared the same air and I felt mum guiding my hand up under her friends dress.

She wasn’t just wet, she was like a swamp, and she moaned into my mouth as my fingers separated her labia and caressed the pink inner flesh of her cunt.

I don’t remember going upstairs, but my next clear memory was of the three of us falling naked onto mums big bed, well I was naked, but the girls still wore stockings.

I kissed Laura’s breasts and sucked each nipple while seeing my mothers mouth on her friend's neck, then the aroma of Laura’s sweet little cunt surrounded me as I kissed her slit before running my tongue up into her juicy hole.

I felt her long legs wrapping themselves around my neck as she heaved herself back at me, she was making funny little noises in the back of her throat, and her hands were clutching at my hair.

“Turn over Michael.” I heard mum saying urgently. “On your back.”

My cock jerked as I realised what she was planning, quickly I disentangled myself from Laura and rolled onto my back while she got up and moved on top of me. I’d wanted to keep on licking her, but she obviously fancied feeling my meat inside her, so she sat down on my aching cock and let out a long, low moan of satisfaction as we fucked.

My vision was obscured then as mum swung a leg over my face and sat down on me facing her friend, she was easily as wet as Laura and every bit as tasty. But she didn’t just sit there to enjoy my oral skills, she actually moved back and forth on me wiping her cunt all across my face.

I couldn’t see a thing, but my cock felt great inside Laura, and from the moans I could hear from her direction she liked it too.

Mum squealed into her friend's mouth as I ran my tongue back over her tiny rear hole before holding her buttocks apart and pushing it in gently, it was only slightly more acrid than her pussy, and she obviously loved me doing it judging by her squeals.

Laura was riding my cock like a woman possessed, squeezing and sucking with every one of my thrusts, then I felt a hand on my cock, and I realised mum was letting it slide through her fist as I fucked Laura, she used her other hand to cup my balls and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer.

“Come inside me Michael,” Laura urged me. “Fill me up with it.”

I was close to cumming, very close and then mum said something that sent me way over the top.

“Give it to her Michael, then watch me eat it out of her cunt.”

I exploded sending jet after jet of my hot creamy spunk up into her body while she convulsed in ecstasy, shaking and trembling with lust.

She was still coming down from it as I moved away while mum laid down and Laura squatted over her face. Mum used both hands to open her up and lap at her soaking cunt as my spunk dripped out slowly onto her tongue and she lapped it up like a cat with the cream.

Laura came again grinding herself down on mum’s face while mum transferred her hands to her friend's buttocks and held her in place as if Laura intended moving away!

I got out of bed then to use the toilet but when I tried to get in again behind mum, she made me lie in between them, and I went to sleep with a beautiful, horny woman on either side of me.

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments