Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Ray of Sunshine

"Jess and Liam get caught out in storm, and things get interesting."

6
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
My older brother Liam was currently scowling at the many cars in front of us. It was 8:30 in the evening, and we'd been sitting in London traffic for nearly an hour. The storm was still raging on outside, and car horns were blaring left, right and centre. I'd called Liam after my shift at work. Public transport was all but down, and I didn't want to walk the streets of London at night. Liam had been less than enthused about coming to get me.

“I'm sorry, I didn't know there'd be congestion.” 

“You could've gotten the bus like a normal person,” he muttered.

“So you'd have me sit in all this, but as long as you don't have to, you're happy? Nice one, dick-head.”

“I just don't know why you haven't gotten your own car yet. Why do you insist on everyone running around after you?”

“Because, I've only just turned seventeen! I'm working my arse off at that restaurant trying to get myself a car!”

Liam snorted.

“What? What's so funny about that?”

“You wouldn't know a hard days work if it hit you in the face, Jess.”

I stared at him. “You are such a prick sometimes. Just because you're in a shitty mood, you have to bring everyone else down too. You're nearly twenty-two, Liam. Grow up.”

“I wouldn't be in a shitty mood if you hadn't dragged me out in all this!”

“Well, I'm so sorry it was such an inconvenience for you! You know, most big brothers wouldn't mind picking up their little sisters in the rain. They wouldn't actually want them walking around the city at night! Heaven forbid you actually show some decency toward me for once in your life!”

Liam stared at me in shock, as thunder rattled all around us. Seconds later, lightning followed. I knock at Liam's window made us both jump. It was an old man dressed in a high vis jacket. Liam opened his window.

“You kids best be turning around. No cars gettin through this tonight. Been a crash up ahead 'cause of the storm.”

“We can't turn back,” Liam said irritably. “We live in this direction.”

“I'd get walkin if I were you then kids. Have a good one.” The man walked on down the road, alerting other drivers to turn around. 

Liam hit his steering wheel. “Fantastic, absolutely fantastic.”

I couldn't be bothered to listen to him moan at me all over again. Without waiting for him, I opened my door and got out into the rainy streets. It didn't take long until Liam was beside me again.

After parking the car in an empty car park, I quickly ran to catch up with Jess. The rain was pelting down now, and all Jess had on was her thin white waitress shirt. I could already see the back of her blue bra through the soaking material. 

I rolled my eyes and shrugged off my jacket, keeping my eyes away from my sisters visible bra. 

“Here, take this,” I offered her the jacket. 

She glared at me. “Screw you.” 

I reigned in my temper as she carried on walking. Jogging up behind her again, I placed the jacket over her shoulders. She struggled to get it off of me. 

“I told you, I don't want it!”

“Don't be such a stubborn brat all the time, Jess.” As we struggled, my hands brushed over her firm nipples. I thought she felt it too, as she let out a gasp. We separated, and I caught Jess' blush. She hugged the jacket around her, and walked ahead. 

I felt like such a shit for being moody with her. 

“Hey, Jess-”

“Just leave me alone, we don't have to talk to each other, okay?”

“I wanted to say sorry. I shouldn't have been a dick to you earlier.”

“No, you shouldn't have. You were a huge dick.”

“Nice to know you agree,” I muttered dryly. Jess looked at me and giggled. I stared to laugh too. She was so beautiful when she laughed. Even with soaking wet hair. Her green eyes sparkled with life compared to the grey London surroundings. 

When we finally got home, it was past 9:30 and we were both frozen to the bone. All the electricity had gone out from the storm. I checked my phone that I'd left on the kitchen counter. It had a voicemail on it from our dad, I listened to it, groaning inwardly.

I walked back into the living room where Jess was shivering still. 

“Mum and Dad are going to spend the night at Jackie and Peter's. The roads are too dangerous to drive on tonight. Plus it sounds like they've been on the wine again.”

Jess raised her eyebrows. “That's a shock,” she said dryly. “What should I do with this?” She asked about my jacket. 

“Oh, just leave it on the sofa, I'll put it away.”

Jess did as I asked, removing my coat from her body. When her chest was revealed to me, I couldn't help but look directly to her chest. Sure enough, her nipples were still firm and pointed out. I was enticed by their hardness. I stared at them long enough for my cock to start waking up. Before things got weird, I broke my gaze from her breasts.

“You, um. You need to change out of those wet clothes. Now.” 

“Yes, Liam,” she said sweetly. I didn't look at her as she left the room, every thought I had was now directed toward her firm nipples and breasts. I wanted to see them, naked without any clothes. I wanted to feel and hold her tits, wanted to take her nipple into my mouth and suck on it until she cried out. 

My mind ran away with me; I imagined easing a finger into her pussy, fucking my little sister with my hand. I thought about what she tasted like, what it would feel like to thrust my cock into her tight, dripping hole. 

I looked down at the tent in my jeans. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

My pussy was wet from having Liam stare intently at my nipples. It was aching to be touched, and it wanted to be touched by him. When I felt his hand graze my hard tips outside, a rush completely over threw me. I began thinking all kinds of sick, dirty, wonderful things. All of them revolving around my brothers cock. 

I played with my nipples as I got changed, pinching them between my thumb and finger, I let my hands skim my aching pussy, but I knew I'd want to save that pleasure for later.

I pulled on some tiny shorts and a tight white shirt, and headed out to put my wet clothes in the laundry.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

Was I trying to tease my brother with my choice of sleepwear? Hell yes. Was it a good idea? Most definitely not. But I was past the point of caring. I was thinking of my pussy and the void inside it that needed to be filled. 

I went downstairs and sat next to Liam on the sofa, who was playing around on his phone. I studied him while he looked away, taking in his handsome face. We looked alike; both with black hair and emerald green eyes. Liam was slightly paler than me, which I found adorable. He had an ethereal quality to him, as many of my friends had said. 

“Do you remember when you wanted to get a tattoo here?” I asked, touching his neck. 

Liam put down his phone and laughed as I continued stroking his skin.“Yeah, I asked mum if she'd let me get a snake there. Thank god she said no.”

“Oh my god, you're such a loser.”

“I would've pulled it off and you know it”

“I dunno, maybe a ladybug or something,” I teased. 

“That's it!” He lunged for me.

I pounced on top of her, grabbing both her wrists in one of my hands and finding her ticklish spot. She immediately started shrieking with laughter, trying to push me off with her legs. 

“Do you surrender?”

“I surrender! I give up!” 

I released my hold on her and looked down at her as her breathing evened out. Her ample tits were rising and falling with each breath. My cock took special notice of that.

She placed a hand on my forearm. “Are you hard?” She whispered.

I looked into her eyes, searching for repulsion or disgust, but instead found lust, pure and simple. Her nipples had hardened again, and I could feel heat coming from her pussy. 

I let out a ragged breath. “I'm so hard,” I whispered back. 

With one hand at the back of my neck, Jess brought my lips down to hers. I was instantly addicted. I opened her mouth with my tongue, tasting her deeply. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth, making her whimper.

I had enough sense to pull away. “We shouldn't be doing this.” 

“Yes,” she breathed, pulling my top over my head. “We should.”

I lost all control. My top flew over the back of the couch, as did my shorts. I was naked and fully erect in front of my baby sister. I wasted no time pulling off her own shorts and shirt, seeing her naked for the first time. Her tits were beautiful. The perfect size. And her nipples were hard and inviting. I looked down to find her bare pussy, and knowing what I wanted, Jess spread her legs, giving me a full view of her cunt. I wanted to be in there, I wanted to slide my cock past her lips and thrust into her, pound into her as she begged me never to stop. 

“Take me,” she whispered. “Have me.”

I didn't wait any longer. 

I latched onto a nipple, feeding off of it. I licked and sucked and suckled at her firm teat, while massaging her other tit with my hand. My fingers traveled down, sending light shivers through her body. When they found her pussy, she was already soaking. I pushed a finger in, she was so tight. Her cunt gripped me, clenched on to me. As I thrust my finger in and out of her, Jess writhed beneath me. I leaned down and while still fucking her with my finger, touched my tongue to her clit. I licked and sucked her clip like I just had done her nipple. Pulling it into my mouth and milking it. Jess' hips lifted from the sofa as she cried out, I kept pushing my finger in and out while she rode out her orgasm. 

I removed my fingers from her pussy and brought them to her other lips.

“Lick yourself from me,” I ordered. Jess didn't hesitate. She licked away all her juices from my fingers. 

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned, watching her eagerly lick me clean. Without another word, I moved up her body and straddled her, bringing my hard cock level with her eyes. 

“Suck your big brothers cock,” I told her.

“Mmm, I've wanted to for so long,” she licked the tip. “I've dreamed about your cock inside me, Liam.” Jess kissed the head. “God I want my brothers cock in my pussy so bad.” She wrapped her lips around me. I couldn't help myself, I started thrusting in and out of her mouth. Jess didn't mind. She held my arse in her hands, thrusting me deeper into her mouth. When I couldn't take any more, I pulled away from her. 

I positioned my cock against her pussy, already anticipating the tightness around my shaft. 

“Are you ready?” Jess nodded. I started to fill my sisters pussy with my cock. 

I started slowly, then thrust all the way in. Jess cried out, wrapping her legs around my hips. 

“We've done it,” Jess murmured as I started to fuck her. “I'm having sex with my brother.”

“Yes, baby. We're doing it.”

I lifted her legs up to my shoulders, getting deeper inside of her. 

“Oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck I love it. We've done it, incest. Incest, incest, incest. Fuck me harder, brother!”

I started pounding away at her, she was so wet, I could hear the sounds of us joining together. Jess was still screaming things about incest at the top of her lungs, and I have to say, it turned me the fuck on. I loved the feeling of my cock inside, thrusting away at my little sisters pussy. I would never stop doing this if I could. 

Jess began to tighten around me, and soon she came with my name ripped from her lungs. Just before I shot my load, I pulled out, spilling myself all over her tits. My sisters tits looked even more beautiful with her brothers come coating them. Jess began to play with it, spreading it over her nipples, before licking her hands clean. She offered me her breast, and I fed from her once again, cleaning myself from her firm nipples.

I'd convinced Liam to sleep with me in our parents bed. For some reason, the thought of fucking my brother where my parents slept was an unbelievable turn on. For our second time committing incest, I rode him, hard and fast. He was mesmerized by my tits and they bounced in font of his face, and more than once took them into his mouth to taste. We didn't get much sleep. We fucked into the night and morning. A part of me never wanted our parents to come home, although another part knew it would only make it infinitely more interesting. 

Published 
Written by bookishbelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors