Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Act of Comfort

30
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Mike had just turned sixteen the year his older sister Mandy had her heart broken by her boyfriend and he felt terrible for her. He adored his sister and she him. They had spent so much time together that it raised many eyebrows in the community including those of their parents. It seemed as though they were constantly explaining that they just enjoyed each others company.

Mike and Mandy would only laugh when they heard stories of other siblings fighting constantly and that could barely tolerated being in the same room together. They were not like that. They had enjoyed each others company since they were kids despite the one year age difference.

Now they each had their own group of friends and certain activities that they cherished. Mike pumped iron and was involved in all aspects of body building and was making a name for himself. 

Mandy was on the dive team at school had numerous wins and medals for her dedication. They were both real crowd pleasers. 

Despite all that they always looked forward to spending time with each other. They could be found in each others rooms talking about their day and sharing gossip stories.

 Mandy had fallen in love with the quarterback of the football team just as school began in the Fall. This jock soon became the center of her world and she began to spend a great deal of time in his company.

Mike recalled the Friday night that she snuck him into her room after their parents were away for the evening. He gave the impression that he was sleeping when she cracked open his door to check on him.

Soon the muffled sounds of Mandy's moaning was heard through the bedroom wall.

"That quarterback punk must be really pounding her pussy," Mike said to himself.

Mike soon found himself getting excited by the sound and his cock began to thicken. He scolded himself for reacting in such a manner.

"That's your sister making those sounds," he said becoming angry with himself.

Finally the sexy moaning took its toll and his cock became hard as nails. He removed his sweats and began to jack off as he listened to the non-stop moaning. He told himself that it wasn't his sister making those noises but one of the muscled girls at the gym. He envisioned one of those beauties riding his cock and moaning.

"Oh yeah baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," Mandy's voice begged.

A second later the moaning increased and Mike increased the speed of his jerking off. Finally a long sustained moan escaped Mandy's lips announcing that her orgasm had arrived. A second later Mike's orgasm arrived and he emptied the contents of his balls onto his stomach.

It was less than a month later that the quarterback broke it off with Mandy and she was devestated. She spent a lot of time in her room crying and ignoring her diving training. Mandy's friends called to help comfort her, but it did no good. Even Mike tried to talk to her when his parents were not in earshot.

"Mandy you're drop dead georgeous with a killer body. He's the one that lost out," Mike said to the closed door.

He received no reply so he went about his business. It was his parents calling out to him that brought him to the top of the stairs.

"We are heading out. Do you have any plans?" his Dad asked.

"Naw. I've got to do my second workout of the day," Mike answered.

"Try to check on your sister," his Mom asked.

As soon as they departed Mike headed downstairs to gym in the basement. It equaled the regular gym he attended equipment wise and he began his second workout of the day. As he was on the bench doing presses he heard the water pipes whine. The shower upstairs was being turned on.

"Well at least she's out of her room," Mike said to himself.

An hour later he completed his workout and headed upstairs. Once in the kitchen he took a variety of supplements to help increase his already impressive muscle mass before he headed to the shower. Once there he allowed the hot water to relax the pain of his aching body. He then headed to his room where he donned a pair of silk boxers and then slid under the covers.

It was a little while later he heard a gentle tapping on his door.

"Mike, can I come in?" Mandy asked

"Yeah," he responded.

As the door slowly opened Mike's eyes opened wide at what he saw. There stood Mandy in the sexiest nightgown he had ever seen outside of a Playboy magazine.It was an electric blue charmeuse and lace babydoll nightie. Through the lace on the bottom Mike could see a tiny g-string covering her pussy.

Almost against his will his cock began to thicken. Mandy's hair and makeup looked like they did when she was going on a date. Now Mike had always considered his sister very attractive and many times wished that she wasn't his sister so he could date her. He was very relaxed around her and could talk to her about anything. He couldn't do that with the girls at school or the gym as he was still a little shy.

He was shocked and surprise and when she crossed the room and flipped back the covers slid under them next to him. As her warm silky leg brushed against his, a shudder ran through his body and his cock became harder.

HelenMolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenMolly

She rested on her side facing him and Mike turned on his side so he was facing her. It was an effort not to stare at her nipples as the pushed against the front of her nightie.

"If I caused you to worry about me I apologize," she began in a soft voice.

"Everybody has been worried about you," Mike responded moving his gaze to the flesh of her breasts that were visible through the lace.

"Screw everybody else. It was you I am asking about," she said.

"Yes, I've been worried," Mike admitted.

"I apologize for that. It hasn't been easy on me," she stated and moved closer.

"I just wanted to help if I could," Mike responded.

"Do you mean that?" she questioned.

"Yes. What can I do?" he asked.

"I need to get laid," she responded in a whisper.

Mike had no response and that allowed Mandy to continue.

"The only thing I really missed was the sex. We were fucking twice a day and I miss it," she said moving so close that her silk covered tits pressed against his bare chest.

Mandy ran her finger tips over his bulging shoulders and down to his biceps and then across to his pectorials. Every touch caused his heart to beat faster and his cock to grow harder.

"You are so big," she exclaimed.

"But I'm your brother," he stated.

"I've seen the way you look at me when I'm dressed up. You've never imagined sliding your cock into my tight and wet pussy?" she whispered again with her lips just inches away from his.

"Yes, I've imagined it," Mike admitted.

"Then stop imagining," she said in her whispered voice as she placed her lips on his.

Any further protests on Mike's part were silenced when her small tongue forced its way into his mouth. Mike responded by wrapping her in his muscular arms pulling her silk clad form into him. He felt the fullness of her soft breasts against his naked chest and the heat of her pussy from behind the tiny triangle of cloth of her g-string.

As Mike's tongue entered her sweet mouth Mandy began to gently grind herself against his body. His cock pushed against the front of his boxers and Mandy allowed a free hand to gently circle it through the cloth.

"Please tell me you have protection," she whimpered.

"In the night stand," he responded.

Mandy turned away from him and found an unopened box of condoms. She managed to tear one off the strip before turning back toward him and pushing the sheet and blanket on the floor with a sweep of her arm. She then pushed Mike on his back before she placed her knees on each side of his massive thighs.

Using her teeth Mandy gently tore open the small square packet and expertly placed the laytex sleeve on his shaft. She then used the ties on each side of her g-string and removed it. She allowed Mike a long look at her shaved pussy before guiding his hard cock to its entrance and slowly lowering herself in his hard cock.

A moan escaped her lips as he entered her. It was the same kind of moan he had heard the night her former boyfriend was in her room. Mike could not believe how hot, tight and wet she was. He felt it through the protective sleeve just as he felt her inner muscles grip his cock once he was buried up to its hilt.

"That's what I needed," she moaned in a breathy voice as she commenced to ride him.

Mike placed his strong hands on her hips as if to hold her in place and her moaning became a liitle louder as he did this. Mandy ran her hands over his smooth body that was free of hair and she discovered that it really turned her on. Mandy's moaning became louder.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she repeated in between moans.

Mike placed his feet flat on the bed and began to thrust himself upwards into her. Mandy removed Mike's strong hands from her hips and placed them on her silk covered tits and he began to gently fondle them. She placed her hands on his massive shoulders and increased the speed of riding his cock.

"I'm going to cum," she repeated several times before her body shook and a long sustained moan issued from her mouth.

Mike felt her muscles grip him tighter than before and he emptied his load into the condom. Mandy slid off him and pushed her wet pussy into the side of his leg. Mike removed the cum filled condom and placed it on the floor.

They held each other for the longest time before Mandy broke the silence by speaking.

"That was fantastic," she informed him.

"Yes it was," he responded.

"Now I'm going to go take a shower while you change the sheets," she told him.

"Why?" he asked.

"That was only round one. I still need to be comforted," Mandy responded.

Mike was a little hesitant until she added that she liked it in the ass.

"Will you wear another sexy nightie?" he found himself asking her.

"Yes I will and I will wear my nylons and garter belt with the next one," she told him before she exited.

Mike changed the sheets and then hit the shower when it was free. He returned to his room and slid under the covers and waited for his sister to return for more comforting.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments