Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie Decides - Part II

"It Finally Happens!"

59
10 Comments 10
11.1k Views 11.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words

The next morning I awoke from a nice dream with wet panties and my cunt dripping wet. I had had a dream that my Son was fucking me and his cock was so nice! I felt so happy! The night before I had let Mike touch my pussy for the first time and I felt his cock under his pajamas and had made him cum when I squeezed it gently. I smiled to myself then rolled over and got out of bed and put on my robe and went to the bathroom. After freshening up, I put my robe back on and went out to our kitchen where Rob was getting ready to leave for his office and the kids were finishing breakfast. I went to Rob and kissed him and told him I’d see him after he got back from the office and that I would show him my new stripper pole after he got home. My hubby told me he couldn’t wait then kissed me and went out the door. Then I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down at our breakfast table with Mike and Beth.

Beth was looking at her phone and just smiled at me as I sat down. Mike smiled at me and kept looking at me and I smiled back and mouthed the words, ‘I love you’ then leaned over and kissed him on his cheek. I felt my pussy get wet again and felt some of my juices leak out into my panties and smiled at Mike again and reached over under the table and felt his cock. My Son was hard as could be and I was tempted to squeeze it again like I had done the night before but didn’t. I didn’t want him to cum in his pants again!

Just then Beth got up and went to the bathroom so I leaned over to my Son and kissed his lips and opened my robe so he could see my tits and wet panties. I was wearing a tiny sheer white thong and I knew he could see my pussy thru them. That made me even more aroused and I kissed him again then got up and closed my robe before Beth came back.

When Beth came back to the kitchen, it was time for the kids to go out to the bus stop and catch the school bus so they got their book bags and headed to the door. I told them to have a good day and then caught Mike’s arm before he left and whispered into his ear to hurry home from school because I had something I needed him to help me with then smiled and kissed his cheek before he went out the door. After they left, I got another cup of coffee and sat down at the table and smiled to myself and felt so happy. Today was going to be the day I fucked my own Son!

After I finished breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen, I got into the shower and cleaned myself really well. Then I dressed in some loose fitting sweat pants and a thin black silk blouse and didn’t put on a bra. My nipples made little dents in the fabric and I liked the look. I called my friend Elanna and told her that a couple guys from the shop where I bought my stripper pole were coming about one thirty this afternoon to put it up and asked her if she could come over sometime this week to show me some more moves. Elanna told me she could come by the next morning if that would be ok with me. I told her that was great and that I was so happy to start dancing at the club and couldn’t wait! We talked for a few minutes before we said our goodbyes and then I busied myself with some housework before the guys showed up with my stripper pole.

After I finished my housework I took a quick shower and put on some loose fitting shorts, no panties, and a thin shirt and no bra. My nipples made nice bumps in my shirt and I smiled to myself as I Iooked in the mirror and thought about my Son. A little before one thirty, the doorbell rang and it was the guys from the shop to install my stripper pole. I let them in and showed them downstairs to our game room and pointed out the corner where I wanted the pole. Both guys were nice looking and young, I’d guess in their twenties, and friendly.

They got busy, first putting up two mirrors in the corner so I could watch myself when I practiced on the pole then they began to install the pole. They worked quickly and were finished in less than an hour. After they finished, they asked me if I’d like to try it to make sure it was ok. So I got on the pole and did a couple of slow twirls around it and then lifted my legs up and did an inverted split. Both guys watched me intently and when I did the split, the loose legs on my short shorts opened up a little and I am sure they could see my pussy since I wasn’t wearing panties and it made me aroused. I love showing off and almost asked if they’d like to fuck me but didn’t since Rob told me to be fresh and clean the first time I fucked our Son.

I lowered myself down and let go of the pole and told the guys it was great and thanked them for everything. The guys smiled at me and then left. After they left I practiced a little more before I decided to stop as it was close to the time Mike got home from school. I walked up the stairs to our kitchen and got a glass of cold water and just as I was drinking it, Mike came into the kitchen through the garage.

As soon as he came in, I went over to him and gave him a hug and kissed him on his lips. My Son kissed me back then looked me up and down and smiled at me. My nipples were really hard and making nice dents in my shirt and I think he liked the look! I asked him if he had any homework. Mike said he did but it wasn’t much. Then I told him to go upstairs and change into some loose fitting shorts and come back down and meet me in the game room, “I have something to show you,” I said.

Mike turned to go up to his room to change and I went back downstairs to our game room to get ready to show my Son my moves on my new stripper pole. I was so excited and my pussy was already wet! A few minutes later he came back downstairs to our game room and saw me just holding onto the pole. Mike stopped and looked and asked me what it was so I told him that I just had it put in a little while ago and it was an exercise pole, then I did a slow twirl around the pole. He stood still watching me with fascination as I did another coupe of slow twirls.

I asked Mike to come closer and told him that I was going to try to do an inverted split and asked him to get closer and that when I lifted myself off the floor to move under me and be ready to catch me if I fell. As I lifted my legs off the floor Mike moved closer to me and got under me. Then I lifted me legs slowly over my head and started to slowly open my legs and do the split. I watched my Son’s eyes as I opened my legs and did the splits and he was looked directly at my pussy. The legs on my shorts had opened up giving my Son a perfect view of my wet cunt! His face was no more than a foot away from my pussy and I could smell my own arousal and I knew he could smell me too and I loved it! Then I pretended to slip on the pole and gasped as Mike quickly put his hands on my butt to catch me as I wrapped my legs around his head. My covered pussy was directly in his face and he lowered me to the floor and I moaned thank you and kissed him.

Mike and I untangled as I laughed and told him I slipped when my shirt got between me and the pole. I asked him if would help me try another split on the pole and he grinned at me and said ‘yes.’ I then stood up and took off my shirt and told him I didn’t want my shirt to cause me to slip again then I took off my shorts too! Mike stood back and just looked at me. I reached out and took his hand and lead it to my pussy then smiled at him and told him he saw all of me last night and I liked him looking at me and said I wanted him to see me again. He just looked at me, I’m sure he didn’t know quite what to do. Then I told my Son let’s try another split again and moved back to the pole.

Before I gripped the pole, I reached over and felt the large bulge in my Son’s shorts and told him I wanted to see him too then kissed him. Then I gripped the pole and lifted my feet off the floor as Mike got under me again to catch me in case I fell. I very slowly lifted my legs above my head watching Mike’s eyes as I moved very slowly to the inverted position. My Son’s eyes were focused on my ass, when I slowly opened my legs he got a perfect view of my open wet cunt. I did a slow twirl around the pole in the inverted split position before telling Mike that I was going to lower myself off the pole. Mike moved back as I lowered myself to the floor then I moved over to him and hugged him tight and kissed his lips. Then I told him, “Thank you baby for helping me,” and touched his cock through his shorts again.

I kissed my Son again and took his hand in mine and led him to the bed we have in our downstairs game room then told him thank you again for helping me. Mike just looked at me and smiled. Then I pushed my Son back a little and he sat down on the bed and I climbed onto his lap with my bare pussy pressing against his hard cock. I kissed my Son like a lover kisses her boyfriend and he kissed me back. Then I pulled away and looked into my Son’s eyes and asked, “Baby will you fuck me? I need you to fuck me baby.”

Mike didn’t say anything but leaned back and pulled me down on him and kissed me. His hands moved to my tits and he started playing with my hard nipples as I moved back up and started taking his shorts off. Mike raised his butt up off the bed so I could get his shorts off. After I got them off I sat up and looked at his beautiful cock and leaned over and kissed the tip before telling my Son his cock was beautiful!

Mike takes after his Dad and has a beautiful cock, at least eight inches long and thick with a patch of black pubic hair above it and nice heavy balls with thin pubic hair. I thought to myself that I will have to do a little trimming soon but didn’t tell him that.

I leaned over and pulled Mike on top of me and held him and said, “Baby please fuck Mommy,
I want you to fuck me with your beautiful big cock and cum in Mommy’s pussy.”

Mike just groaned and moved trying to get the tip of his cock to my entrance but he was having trouble so I took his cock in my hand and guided him to my cunt. When he was at my entrance I softly said to him, “Push your cock into Mommy’s cunt and fuck me baby!”

With that, Mike pushed his cock into my cunt and began to rapidly fuck me with quick short stokes and after ten or fifteen seconds, I felt him tense and begin to cum in my pussy. I held my Son tight and whispered in his ear, “I love you so much baby, Mmmmm, that’s it cum in Mommy’s pussy baby,” as he continued to shoot his cum into my cunt.

After a minute or two Mike went limp and slumped over me as he held me. I continued to hold my Son in my arms and told him, “Baby that felt so good, I loved it and loved how you fucked me and want you to know that you can fuck Mommy anytime you want and you can always cum in my pussy anytime you want. I love you so much baby and that was wonderful!”

Mike held me and then said, “I love too Mom but I’m sorry. I tried to hold it but couldn’t help it.”

I leaned up and kissed Mike and softly told him, “It’s OK baby, I suppose that was your first time to fuck a woman and its normal to be excited like that the first time and cum fast so don’t worry about it.” Mike just groaned and continued to hold me.

Then I told him that we still had another hour before Beth got home and asked him if he wanted to fuck Mommy some more. Mike looked at me and smiled and said, “Yes.” Then he rolled over off me and his still hard cock pulled out of my cunt along with a lot of his cum and I smiled.

I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth and licked our combined juices off before sucking his big cock for a minute or two while Mike lay back and groaned with pleasure. Then I asked him if he was ready to fuck Mommy again. Mike groaned and smiled at me and said ‘OK.’

I kissed my Son then told him to lay flat on his back and said I would get on top this time. When I got on top, I opened my legs so Mike could see my freshly fucked cunt and asked my Son, “Do you like how Mommy’s cunt looks with your cum leaking out of it?”

Mike just looked at me and said, “I love how it looks and how you smell too Mom,” then he smiled at me again.

I moaned and leaned down and kissed him passionately and told him, “I’m glad you like to see Mommy’s freshly fucked cunt because you will see it a lot from now on!” Then I kissed him again as I thought to myself that my Son is just like his Dad and likes my cummy cunt and how his own cum tastes just like his Father.

emma_shy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emma_shy

I moved up over Mike and slowly lowered my wet pussy on his hard cock and slowly took him all the way inside me before I told him to start slowly fucking me. My Son’s cock felt so good all the way inside me! Mike started fucking me too fast again and I stopped  him and told him to go slow! I told him to go slow and enjoy the view of his big beautiful cock sliding in and out of Mommy’s cunt because he was going to see it a lot from now on! Mike smiled and started fucking me slowly. I then told my Son to play with my tits and nipples while he fucked Mommy. I asked him if he liked fucking Mommy and he smiled and said he loved it and was glad it finally happened then Mike laughed a little.

When he laughed I asked him what was so funny and Mike stopped and just looked up at me and said he knows I fuck a lot of guys and he has been hoping to get to fuck me too sometime and he was so happy now that he got to fuck me too! I leaned down and kissed my Son as he continued to slowly fuck me nice and deep and said I am glad that he knows now and asked him if his Sister knows too. Mike laughed again and said of course she knows too. I just said I was glad of that too then I told my Son that my new pole was called a stripper pole and I got it to practice on because his Mom was going to start dancing soon at a strip club. Mike just smiled and said he loved that idea and asked me if he could go see me but I had to tell him he couldn’t until he turned eighteen but when he turned eighteen, I would take him to watch me at the club. Then Mike started fucking me hard again and after a few minutes he filled my cunt with more of his wonderful cum. I smiled to myself and was so happy that Mike lasted for more than ten minutes this time before he came in my pussy.

Afterwards we lay in bed and just held each other and kissed and cuddled. I told Mike again how much I loved him and how good it felt when he fucked me and told him again that he could fuck me whenever he wanted anytime and cum in me. Then I asked him if it bothered him that other men fucked me too and Mike said no...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AnnieLuvsToFu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments