Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Maria Has Fun

"Aunt Maria introduces her newphew to some fun at the family cabin."

16
0 Comments 0
10.4k Views 10.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Since I am now 38 years old, this story took place 22 years ago, when I was 16 and very, very horny (what 16-year-old boy isn't?). It happened at the "cabin" my parents owned, on a small plot on the shore of a lake in Michigan. The cabin was really a small, old and well-worn house, with a kitchenette, two bedrooms, one small bathroom, and a small dock jutting into the lake – fine for a summer vacation, but way too small for a family of five (Mom, Dad, two sisters and me) to live in for more than a week or two.

Mom has two sisters, an older one that we rarely saw, and Maria, two years younger than Mom, who came to visit a couple of times a year, sometimes at our home in Grand Rapids, and sometimes at our cabin. Mom and Maria were very close, and had similar figures: average height, a few pounds heavy, and fairly large busted. On the other hand, Mom tended to dress very conservatively, while Maria loved to show off her figure, particularly her ample cleavage.

Maria was no slut, but she certainly liked men and sex. I think Mom was actually a bit jealous of Maria's comfort with her sexuality, as my mother never spoke or joked about sex in any way.

***

Sometime near the start of school, so probably late August, my Mom, Maria, one of my sisters, and I were at the cabin for a week. My Dad and other sister where off doing some father-daughter thing, which was fine by me, as that was two fewer people stuffed into the small cabin. Mom and her sister slept in one bedroom, while my sister and I shared the other – one bed but two sleeping bags. Julie is two years older, so I am sure she was none too thrilled to share a room with her 16-year-old brother. However, we'd been vacationing at the cabin and sharing bedrooms our whole lives, so it was not too big a deal, either.

As I said, Maria, who was about 40 at the time, loved to show her figure, though she had a few extra pounds. I remember well that for this vacation she had brought a one-piece swimsuit with her, blue with flower patterns on it, and, no surprise, cut to show lots of cleavage. My mother had a one-piece also, but cut far more conservatively. My sister, who did not get Mom's boobs, being a B-cup at best, wore a modest bikini.

Probably because of all the estrogen in the cabin, I spent more time than usual either hiking alone in the nearby hills, or out relaxing and reading on the shore or the dock. Sometimes Mom or Maria or Julie would join me, but they spent a lot more time in the cabin, talking, cooking meals, playing cards, and whatever it is women do when they spend hours together.

Toward the end of the vacation, late in one afternoon, I was on the dock on a blanket. I had been reading, but tired of that, and I guess the quiet and the warm sun put me to sleep. At some point, I was wakened by my Aunt Maria, who had come down to catch some rays herself. I was wakened by the squeaking wood as she walked on it, and sat up startled.

"Oh, I'm sorry Brian! I did not realize you were asleep."

"That's ok, Aunt Maria." I told her as she walked up to where I was laying. She had a beach towel wrapped around her, so I said, "Did you come down to catch some sun?"

"Yes, we're only here a couple of more days, and I'd like more of a tan than I have gotten so far."

"Sounds good," I said, as I turned over and picked up my book to read some more.

Aunt Maria took off her beach towel, and laid it down next to mine. She was wearing that blue, one-piece suit, and gave me a good look at her cleavage as she bent over to adjust her towel. She glanced up and saw me checking her out.

"Pretty nice, huh Brian?" she chuckled.

I turned a bit red, not knowing how to respond – hell, I was only 16 years old! When she saw that I was tongue-tied, she laughed again, and said, "So, Brian, you obviously have hit puberty and are growing so fast you will soon be taller than me and your Mom. Have you reached the point where you like to look at girls?"

"Well . . .," I stammered, "I guess so."

"Do you and your friends ever look at naked women in girlie magazines?"

I was not sure whether to admit this, but something in her casual question said it was ok. "A few times."

By now she had sat beside me. I could see not just her cleavage, but a good bit of the side of her left breast. "Hmmm . . . did they make you horny?"

"Yeeesssss . . ." I was stammering again. "I guess so."

"You seem to be guessing a lot today!" Maria teased me. "Well, since you have seen naked women before, you won't mind if I sunbathe topless, would you?" I don't recall, but I am quite sure she probably had a sly grin on her face as she asked me this. I, on the other hand, was still just barely coherent.

"No, I guess that would be fine." Only later did I wonder why she was not worried about my mother or sister seeing her topless next to her nephew. Turns out that Mom and Julie had decided to take a hike, and would be gone for awhile, so we were pretty much alone, unless someone came close in a boat.

"More guessing, I see. Well, I hate tan lines, and you're old enough to appreciate my goodies, so take a good look!" With that, she pulled the straps of her suit off her shoulders, and pulled it down to her waist, freeing two very large, and very tempting breasts. "Pretty nice, huh?" she teased me, as she lifted her tits up in my direction.

No doubt I was quite red at this time, and though she was embarrassing me and enjoying it, I could not help but feel a swelling in my groin as I gazed on her beautiful breasts. She lay back to relax in the sun's warmth, and her boobs flattened a bit, but not really all that much. She looked over at me and saw I was still staring at her breasts. "Have you ever felt a woman's breast?" she asked.

"No," I replied

"Well, there has to be a first time." She sat up, reached into her beach bag and took out a bottle of sun tan lotion and handed it to me. Rolling onto her stomach, she said "Oil up my back, and if you do a good job, then I'll let you oil my front too!"

Let me tell you: she got the best damn oil job on her back that could be had! I wasn't quite sure what she meant by "good job," so I was just very careful to get every square inch. I even let my fingers touch the side of her right boob at one point. I oiled right down to the bathing suit, then the back of her arms and finally her legs. I started at her feet, and as I got closer to her butt I moved slower, being careful not to get too close to that cloth-covered ass.

I guess I must have done a good enough job. After I finished, she was silent for about thirty seconds, then sighed, then rolled over, her large breasts dangling and bouncing around. As she lay back, she told me, "Ok, big boy, you did a good job. Now complete it," she continued, a big grin on her face, "and have a good time while you're at it!"

Looking back, I am sure she was having a ball teasing me. I am also sure she was looking forward to having an eager teenage boy massage her breasts on the pretext of putting sun tan lotion on them. I put some lotion on my hands, rubbed them together, then started around her belly button. I coated her stomach, then tentatively touched the side of one of her breasts. She could tell I was still a bit hesitant, so she grabbed my right hand and just squashed it down on her left breast. "Don't be timid, Brian! Rub that lotion into my tits like you mean it!"

I started rubbing lotion onto both breasts, stopping occasionally to get more lotion. After a minute or so, I realized two things: I had a raging hardon, and her nipples were rather excited. About that time Maria looked over and saw a tent pole holding up my swim suit. "Looks like you're enjoying this, Brian!" I saw where she was looking, and got embarrassed again. She could see this, so she simply reached over and grabbed my cock through my swim suit. "Very nice! Don't ever forget, Brian, that getting hard because you find a woman sexy is a huge compliment to the woman! Now, more lotion."

I resumed rubbing lotion onto her skin, remembering that there was more skin exposed than just her tits. She continued to hold my hardon, squeezing it lightly now and then. After I had finished her neck, arms, breasts and stomach, I had to move down to her legs. She let go of my cock, and folded her arms behind her head, relaxed and enjoying both the sun and the attention of a horny boy.

A couple of minutes later I finished with her legs and feet, and was not quite sure what was next. Maria Sat up, and patted my towel next to her, "Sit down and let's talk," she said. I must say, she seemed entirely unselfconscious of her bare breasts, something that surprises me to this day. But, then, I grew up in a conservative household, and my mother and sisters would never be comfortable like that.

I sat beside her, and she slid over until we were almost touching. She again reached out to my crotch, but this time slid her hand under the waistband of my swim suit, and wrapped her fingers around my cock. "Do you mind if I play with this?" she asked.

"Nooo . . ." I once again stammered.

"Does it feel good," she asked, slowly moving her hand up and down my shaft, squeezing just lightly.

"Yes."

"Has any girl ever touched your penis before?"

"No, never."

"Have you ever had any kind of sex with a girl?"

"No."

"Not even kissed one?"

"No."

"Hmmm . . . I guess you have a lot to learn. If you are ok with it, I'll teach you a few things, but you have to promise not to tell anyone, or we could both get in a lot of trouble."

I don't know about others, but I would have done anything to have her "teach me a few things," and keeping my mouth shut about it was a no-brainer. "I won't tell anyone."

"Ok," she said, looking around to make sure there were no boats nearby, and then back at the cabin to see if Mom and Julie had returned. "We'll have to be quick, but it will be really fun to give you a blowjob out on the lake like this! Do you know what a blowjob is?"

"Ummmm . . . isn't that where you put your . . . mouth . . . on my cock?"

"Yep, and I guarantee you're going to like it – all men do. Now sit up and pull your suit off a few inches, then lay back."

I lifted my hips, slid down my suit, with her hand still firmly wrapped around my manhood, then lay back onto the dock. She took a moment to examine my cock and put her other hand under my balls and heft them. "Very nice for a young man!" she exclaimed. "You've got to be six inches long right now, and you're not done growing yet. You'll make some woman very happy in a few years!"

With that, she leaned over, lay my cock against my belly, and gently licked the underside. I had not known what to expect, but I have to say it was incredibly wonderful. She worked her tongue up to my head, then lifted up my cock and slowly licked around it. "Here goes!" she said, as she opened her mouth and lowered her head onto my manhood.

"Ohhh . . . . man that feels good," I exclaimed. She slowly started moving her head up and down, leaving my cock head entirely in her mouth. With her right hand, she slowly and gently massaged my balls. It only took a minute or so for me to get close to orgasm. "I'm . . . I'm . . . go . . going . . . to" At this point she lifted her mouth up off my cock and looked me in the eye.

"So, lesson number one, big boy!" she said. "Don't distract a woman who is sucking on your cock. Um and Oh are OK, but no talking, alright? When you're ready to cum, just let her fly!" It wasn't until a few years later I found out this was bum advice: not all women want you to cum in their mouths without warning. But, hey, it was fine with me at the moment!

Maria went back to work, but this time she would take my cock entirely into her mouth, then slowly pull back, and each time pull back a little farther. About the time she pulled nearly all the way off, then started back on, I began to feel an orgasm coming on. "Oh . . . god . . ." I said, quite involuntarily. I guess this did not qualify as talking, as she continued blowing me, and within about ten seconds, I started shooting a load of semen into her mouth. She continued sucking me and bobbing her head, and managed to swallow my whole load.

After a half minute or so, she slowed down, then lifted up her head.

SamiMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamiMiller

She kissed my cockhead, then turned and planted a kiss onto my lips. This surprised me and I pulled back a little. She put her hand behind my head, and gave me a deep, serious kiss. "Lesson two, lover boy: don't fuck and run. Kiss your woman after she pleases you, or don't expect her back."

Wow, we didn't "fuck" but I got the message. "Ok, Aunt Maria. That sure felt great!"

"It better have, given the amount of cum I just swallowed! And drop the Aunt, OK." she continued, "makes me sound old, and, besides, Aunts don't give blowjobs to nephews. Just call me Maria."

"Ok," I said.

"Now, let's go to the cabin so you can return the favor. It's a bit too dangerous out here for our next fun!"

***

I was not sure what Aunt Maria meant by "return the favor," but I certainly was not going to admit it. Maria pulled up her swim suit top, manhandling those wonderful tits back into their cradles, and I pulled up my swimsuit. We gathered up our stuff and walked back to the cabin. On the way, Maria told me, "Your mother and sister went on a hike, so I think they'll be gone for awhile. However, if we hear them return, we have to move like hell to not get caught. So, we're going to your bedroom, and if we hear anything, I'll jump up and run to the bathroom. I'll put some clothes in there so I can come out dressed. If I leave anything in the bedroom, hide it until you can give it back to me."

Talking like this made me think my Aunt had lived on the edge of getting caught before, and, in retrospect, I suspect that doing so excited her. At the time, I was happy to follow any instructions she might offer.

When we got back to the cabin, Maria put an outfit into the bathroom, as well as her beach towel. She turned around and saw me standing there watching, and, with a sly grin, said, "Ok, Brian, time for another show!"

With that she slowly pulled her suit straps off her shoulders, then pulled the top of her suit down, again freeing those delightful tits. She lifted up one and stuck her tongue out and licked around her nipple, staring me in the eye while she did it. She then lifted the other and did the same thing. Letting go of that puppy, she put her thumbs in her swimsuit waist and slowly bent over, lowering her suit. Since she was facing me, I got to see those large breasts dangle down. She knew I was watching, so she shook enough to make them swing back and forth, staring me in the eyes the whole time.

"Enough to get you hard again?" she asked, as she let go of her suit, letting it fall to the floor, and standing up, letting me see her neatly shaven pussy.

"Yea . ." I said, not stammering as badly as before.

"Show me," she said, walking slowly toward me.

I grabbed my suit and pulled it down, then stood back up, my hardon pointing straight at her.

She reached me and grabbed my cock in one hand, while grabbing my head with the other and forcefully kissing me again. She rubbed my cock a few times, then disengaged from me. "Ok, let me put my suit into the bathroom, and you go into your bedroom and spread your sleeping bag out on the bed." She turned around, and bent down to pick up her suit. My eyes were glued to her ass, and she knew it.

She stayed bent over, and slowly reached up and spread her ass cheeks, giving me a perfect view of her glistening pussy, and her tight asshole. She held for a few seconds, then stood up, and looked at me. "Let...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Johnny999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors