Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunty Sara

"Not much sex in this story but its the set up to a wonderful series I've been working on. ENJOY!"

1
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This is my first story, tell me what you think.

It had been a long shift at Palm City Medical Estates and all Sara wanted to do was go home to her favorite deck chair and enjoy a few cocktails by the pool. Sadly she knew that would not be possible. Six weeks earlier she had taken in her older sister’s 17 year old daughter, Mandy, and Mandy was a handful! Sara always had trouble telling people no but as a favor to her niece she agreed, after all it was only for the summer. She figured she’d get to know Mandy a little better and could provide a safe yet fun environment while her mother was away on business, besides what teenage girl wouldn't love the opportunity to lounge by a pool for weeks on end?

Sara finally arrived home, tossing her keys and purse on the entry table near the door. Hanging her lab coat on the hook she turned around and looked at herself in the mirror in the foyer. At 32 she knew she still looked good with long blond hair, stunning green eyes, a trim tall body, and 34C’s but still had to urge to criticize herself. Her ex-husbands word still ran through her mind.

“WHAT A JERK!!” she said aloud “I’m fucking hot, old hag my foot!” she huffed smacking her ass.

“I’ll say, I’d tap that” she heard from behind her.

“Oh hush up Amanda, don’t even pretend you find me attractive.” she chucked turning around.

Sara was envious, Mandy had it all. Youth, vigor, a tight firm ass, huge 38DD breasts, and a face like an angel framed perfectly with auburn hair and piercing blues eyes. At 5’5” Mandy was a knockout not unlike her mother.

“Hello Aunt Sara.” Mandy said bounding toward Sara in her barely there two piece swim suit. “How was work?”

“Dreadful!” she replied “We had two of our residents sent to the hospital today, I swear if those old people weren’t so cute I would have quit years ago.”

Mandy chuckled “The pay is good too, besides no other firm could afford the best doctor in Palm City.”

“That helps too.” Sara smiled as she walked into the living room expecting to see it in shambles just like every other day “And what did you do today?”

“Just some cleaning and laundry”

Sara was shocked! Her house was spotless, and it seemed that Mandy had done it all on her own.

“Wow!” She exclaimed “it’s wonderful” she said as she poured herself a drink “What did you break?” was her first though but decided she’s let Amanda explain herself on her own.

“Thanks Sara, I know how hard you’ve been working and wanted to do something nice for you” she said with her cheeky smile.

“Uh huh?” Sara replied

“WHAT??? I did!” Mandy whined

“Ok, it’s just…a surprise that's all, you’re sure there isn’t another reason?”

“Well, since you asked…” Mandy started “I was wondering if I could have a few friends over tomorrow?”

Sara smiled “Sweetheart, you know you don’t need to ask me for permission. The way I see it you’re an adult and can make your own decisions.”

Mandy breathed a sigh of relief knowing she wasn’t quite out of the woods yet “What if they are overnight guests?”

Sara’s smile changed ever so slightly. Did she really want a bunch of teenagers in her house all night? She was stuck working the overnight shift until Dr. Southerland was back from maternity leave and wouldn’t be there to supervise.

“I suppose” Sara said with a distant tone “As long as you girls keep it down, I don‘t need you waking my neighbors”

Mandy was almost home free “Well see, that’s the thing. It’s going to be boys too.”

Sara almost choked on her drink “BOYS?” she inquired “Have I met them?”

“No.” Mandy squeaked sheepishly.

“Most certainly not! Don’t get me wrong, I trust you and your girlfriends but I don’t trust anyone I’ve never met.

BritanyWonder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyWonder

I can’t have anything happening to you girls while I’m not here.”

“AUNT SARA! THAT’S SO UNFAIR!” Mandy started “How can you say I can do what I want in one sentence and say the opposite in the next?”

“I know how you must feel but I am responsible for anything that happens in this house. The answer is no!”

Mandy rolled her eyes and swore under her breath as she headed out to the pool house where she had been staying during her visit. Sara felt bad but knew she was justified in drawing the line at allowing strange men into her house to drink and party with her niece and her friend. It screamed bad idea…but she knew Mandy would forgive her eventually. Sara walked into the kitchen to make lunch and poured a glass of wine from the cupboard.

Fifteen minutes later she had prepared a nice fruit bowl and mixed green salad for Mandy and herself. Pouring a second glass of wine she walked out to the pool house to let her niece know the food was ready. She wasn’t but 8 feet away from the door when she heard music playing loudly inside, Sara figured it was because Mandy was trying to drowned out the sounds of the world around her but decided to knock anyway. No response. Sara walked around to the sliding glass door on the other side of the pool house but was stopped dead in her tracks when she saw what was going on through the window.

Her nubile young niece was laying in her bed, both legs in the air with one hand viciously working her clit and the other moving a small pink vibrator in and out of her neatly shaven pussy.

“Whoa!” Sara gasped almost sure Mandy heard her as she ducked below the window frame out of sight.

Sara waited a moment finishing her glass of wine she slowly crept to the window across from Mandy’s bed for a better look. Sara wasn’t bi-sexual but for some reason she felt the need to watch even though she knew it was wrong. Peeking through the window again Sara couldn’t see her niece, had she finished that quickly and gone to the restroom to clean up? That’s when she heard a sound behind her.

“Aunt Sara?” she heard as she slowly turned to see her naked niece behind her with a dildo in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other.

“OH SHIT” she said aloud, knowing this would be hard to explain.

“What are you doing?” Mandy asked.

“I was coming to tell you lunch was ready, but when I realized what was going on…”

“You had to get a better look.” Mandy interrupted stepping toward her aunt with a sexy look in her eyes.

“NO! that’s not what happened, well I mean, kinda…it just caught me off guard and I couldn’t help myself" Sara stammered “I’m sorry, I wont let it happen again”

Mandy stepped closer.

“I couldn’t help it, I’m so sorry, it wont happen again. You can have all the friends over you want” she said, trying to distract from the issue at hand and the fact that her panties were getting wet looking at her niece in all her nude glory. Sara noticed she didn’t have any tan lines and figured she must have been tanning naked while she was at work.

“Screw the boys Aunty Sara, let me help you.” she giggled now standing almost on top of her “I do find you very attractive” Mandy said as she planted a kiss on her sexy aunts lips.

“Mandy!” Sara jumped “We can’t do this, it’s wrong, we’re both women and we’re related!!!”

“What does that matter? I’ve been dreaming about this all summer long.” She cooed kissing her aunt's neck and ear.

Sara knew she wasn’t strong enough to resist her nieces temptation but had to protest at least once more or succumb to total guilt.

“Mandy, please don’t” she whispered knowing too well her attempt was futile. If Mandy was anything like her mother she wouldn’t stop until she got what she wanted.

“Shut up Aunty Sara, I’m going to make you mine”

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by Pornchef
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors