Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brother and Sister love being alone

"Brother and sister get some good news, and get horny!"

11
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Amber was bouncing up and down in my hard cock, moaning loudly with the pleasure of me being inside her, stretching her pussy.

“OH GOD NIAL FUCK ME HARDER!” She screamed.

“Keep it down Amber, our parents might hear us at it!”

In response she leaned closer to me, kissing me on the lips and moaning strongly into my mouth. I lifted her off me and lay her on the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of her pussy, using my tongue to lick and flick anything in reach, stabbing into wet cunt.

“Oh God if you carry on I’m going to cum all over you’re face.”

To keep her going for longer I took my tongue away and teased her labia with my fingers, twitching around in the small landing strip of her pubic hair, stroking it with my finger, going further and further down until I got back to her pussy, where I slipped in a finger and slowly worked my finger forwards and backwards, increasing my speed and tempo.

I got her nice and dripping, her juices running down her leg before I put my tongue back to her pussy. Flicking at her clit until she hit her orgasm.

“Oh my God!!” She shouted, I carried on licking through her orgasm, even with all the juice that shot out of her cunt, I lapped up all of her juices then rammed my cock back into her, pumping my stiff member in her harder than I have ever done before. We were slowly moving up the bed with the force that I was fucking her.

We reached the headboard of the bed by the time Amber got out of her orgasm. She flung me onto my back and dropped onto me, her 32B tits swinging in my face. I latched onto one with my mouth and sucked on it like I have never sucked anything before in my life, making Amber scream in pleasure from my dick flinging in and out of her.

“Oh crap Amber, I’m close to cumming in you!” I cried, the pleasure she was giving me was unbearable.

“Just hold in there, I’m close to coming again, cum in me whilst I squirt all over your big dick.”

I managed to keep myself from cumming for long enough until we both burst forward with our climax’s, shaking us both hard, riding on waves of pleasure that we had never felt before until we both collapsed on the bed, panting like dogs out of the effort that took to keep our sexual fun going.

This was exactly one week since I first had sex with Amber. We had been trying to do it as much as possible, but it was hard, sneaking around the house all the time and our parents never seemed to leave the house at all anymore, making it really hard for us to get together seeing as how loud Amber was, but tonight we had decided to try to risk it.

She had walked into my room with nothing on at all, except a grin on her face and a large sexual drive. She told me that she didn’t care that the parents were home, she was sick of fingering herself thinking about me. So we had sex, it was risky but there was no way I could have said no to her, it would have been impossible for me.

After fucking so hard we both fell asleep where we were, it was a big stroke of luck that our mother hadn’t walked in and seen us lay naked, next to each other.

DevineBody28
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DevineBody28

My alarm woke us both up.

“Morning beautiful, hurry up and disappear we can’t have the parents walking in here and seeing us like this.” I whispered, so that the parents didn’t hear us talking and come up to say good morning.

“I’ll see you downstairs then.” She said, walking seductively out of my room, her beautiful ass swaying in a slow beat.

I had a quick hot shower and got dressed, then ran downstairs to grab some breakfast before leaving the house for college. When I got to college someone, somewhere decided to make my life hell, making it so that I couldn’t leave till 6 and not get home till gone 7. When I fell through the door and into the house I had the great surprise to find that our parents had packed some bags, telling us that they were going away for a week or so, and that we were being left with a few hundred pounds, saying that we could have 1 party and that’s it, at least only one out of the money they left us, I thought.

About ten minutes after the parents left I finished eating then ran into Ambers room, asking when were having this party.

“Tomorrow, I think, it will be the weekend, so people will be able to come. Do you think you will be able to get served at the supermarket for some alcohol?” She said, excited about going to her first massive party like this.

“I don’t know about me getting served,” I said, watching her head fall as I said it, “but I know a friend that will!” I added, watching her peak up again.

To thank me for bringing her excitement level she grabbed me and pushed me onto the chair into her room. Sit and stay quiet, she told me. She took off her top, and revealed that she was wearing her sexiest bra. She threw the top across the room where it landed in a heap on the floor. She rubbed her tits through her bra then slowly slid her hands around to her back and undid the clasp of her bra, and watched as it fell to the floor, her glorious tight tits out in the open, swinging slight from finally being freed from their cage.

She slowly walked over to me, her tight pants showing the outline of her smooth sexy legs. She sat on my lap her boobs pushed right up to my face, I went to suck on a nipple but she pushed me away, not letting me get purchase on her boobs.

“This is a strip tease, no touching mister!”

She continued to tease me with her tits, then she stood up, and slowly undid her jeans and slid them down her sexy smooth legs. Her white cotton panties soaking at the crotch. Slowly, she slid her panties down her legs, revealing her landing strip leading her perfect pussy, juices were dripping sown her legs, leaving small wet marks all over her thighs.
Published 
Written by Holty0101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors