Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brother George

"quickie turns into long term commitment"

3
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Jesus, I was horny! Mom and Dad had gone at it hot and heavy the night before and I couldn’t sleep for listening to them. I was wondering what I could use for a dildo when I heard the lawnmower stop. I knew George, my younger brother, couldn’t be done already, so I peeked out my window to see what he was up to. Probably peeking through the fence at the woman next door who sunbathed in a skimpy bikini. But he was in some bushes peeing, and the sight of his prick made me even hornier. Damn!!

I checked and saw he hadn’t cut much on this side of the house yet, so I opened my window, raised the blind and pulled the drapes back. Then when I heard the mower getting close I undressed and sat at my dresser. I knew he’d see my reflection in the mirror and hoped he’d take advantage. A quick fuck would be just what the doctor ordered. I pretended to fix my hair in different styles, and was about to give up when I heard him shut off the mower, then the sound of the shed being closed.

A minute later I heard a wolf whistle from the window. 

“Damn, Sis, who’d ever thought you had such a great body?”

“You like it?”

“What I can see of it, hell yes!”

I slid off the bench and stood with my back to him, “Better than your next door’s?” 

“Whooee, compared to you her ass looks like two watermelons in a gunny sack! I’m willing to lay odds the rest is even better.”

“You’ll have to come in here to find out,” I told him, “But take a shower first, I can smell you clear over here.”

I heard him come in the house, go to his room, then a minute or two later the shower start up. An image popped into my mind of him jacking off in the shower and I decided I couldn’t wait any longer.

“Move over, Big Brother,” I said and climbed into the tub with him, “You’re taking too long.” George was eighteen, a year older than me. 

My first look at his prick made my mouth water and my pussy twitch. About average size, maybe six inches long, and circumcised, the way I like it. He grabbed my boobs at the same instant I grabbed his dick.

“That’s it, Bro, squeeze them, and pinch my nipples.” He did, then squatted a little bit, I lifted one leg and guided his cock to my pussy.

“Aaahhh, that feels good,” I sighed as he slipped inside me, “You have no idea how bad I need a good dick.”

“All you had to do was ask,” he panted, “And from now on you don’t even have to ask. Jesus, Brenda, your snatch is tight! You ain’t cherry, are you?”

“Huh uh,” I gasped, “Now shut up and fuck me.”

Standing up like this buried my clit in his cock hairs, driving me wild. I knew I was gonna cum in a few seconds and wanted to stop it but wanted to cum, too, and when George squeezed my cheeks and tickled my asshole I lost it. I’m not a screamer like some women, but my moans echoed in the tiled room loud enough to drown out the sound of the shower. My pussy felt like it had a life of its own, gripping and sucking George’s wang.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

Just as my spasms were tapering off George’s cock began pulsing and pumping his goo into me, triggering another cum, shorter but just as intense as my first.

We stayed in the same position while our breathing returned to normal and Georges dick slowly wilted and fell out of my twat.

“Now that’s what I call a shower!” he chuckled, “Care to try that again?”

“Maybe later,” I said, “You wore me out. Besides, I have to go, and if you don’t let me out of here I’ll pee all over our feet.”

Instead of letting loose he squeezed my ass tighter and pulled me closer. 

“Okay, don’t say I didn’t warn you,” I laughed, and after a little grunting and straining accompanied by a squeaky little fart, I emptied my bladder, the hot liquid splattering our legs and feet. “Now you have to wash the piss off me.”

He did, in fact he gave me a thorough full body wash, I returned the favor, and by the time we dried one another we were both horny again. This time we enjoyed a long, passionate fuck, long enough for me to cum twice, the last a few seconds after George.

We dozed off for a while, and when I woke up George was playing with my tits. One thing led to another, and we ended up in my first sixty-nine. I had sworn I’d never suck a cock, but that day I was the one who started it. George didn’t want to eat my pussy ’cause it was full of his cum, but I talked him into it, and he took to it like a baby to a tit. I was shocked when he tongued my asshole, but got turned on by it and tongued his, and found I enjoyed it. 

By the time our parents got home we had our beds straightened up and the house in order. For the next year and a half George and I got together whenever we could, once a week on average. Then George got a job offer in another state that was too good to turn down. That’s when we found out that Mom and Dad knew we’d been fucking. They didn’t stop us ‘cause they’d both been involved in incest when they were young but worried that I might get pregnant. Mom should have known I was on the pill since I was sixteen, but I guess she forgot. Anyway, once it was out if the open, they let me move into Georges room for the two weeks he was home, and later didn’t object when we decided I’d go with him.

Everyone in our new city knew us as George and Brenda Q----- and assumed we were man and wife. A year after we moved I stopped taking the pill and got pregnant with Ginny, our beautiful daughter who’s now sixteen. We never could keep clothes on the little devil, and when she was ten she heard about nudism and begged us until we visited one. She took to it like a duck to water, George and I enjoyed it, so we joined and spend most weekends at the club. 

She knows George and I are brother and sister and wants us to have a threesome, but we’re making her wait till her eighteenth birthday. And all of us are very damned impatient! George and I have decided that I will eat Ginny’s pussy till she’s close to cumming, then he’ll fuck her, and from then on we’ll do whatever she wants.

But that’s gonna be another story.

Published 
Written by Noduis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments