Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

CARD CLUB

"It was moms night to host the card games"

9
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

 Well let me start by saying that it wasn't one of the things I wanted to get involved with. Mom and her friends met once a month to play cards, and it was moms night to host the games. I always made sure I was out of the house for the evening it was her turn. It was like all the ladies got together and talked about who knows what and they always dressed up to try to out do the others. wearing jewelry, perfume and really tight cloths. They were all married except for mom and they would try to hook her up with their friends not knowing me and mom got along just fine.

 Well let me tell you it was something i didn't care to see. But due to my situation with a broken leg I went to my room when the ladies started showing up to try to hide from all the petty shit , I figured that it would be a good night to just stay in there and watch movies or play on the computer. It was mid January and he weather was bad so I was stuck. I could hear them all out there talking and laughing and just turned up the tv, and couldn't wait til they all left cause it seems like every time mom go' s to one of theses she comes home horny as hell and a little tipsy.

 Then my worst nightmare came true, mom came to my room and asked me if I could sit in for one of the ladies , saying they needed one more to play that the one lady couldn't make it due to the weather. Mom then assured me that she would  make it up to me later and winked at me. I told her she owed me big time and she smiled and said later ok.

 As i came out I could smell the perfume and cigarettes from the ladies, they were all dressed up in tight stretchy pants and tight shirts, hair all done, and make-up on. I thought to myself this was going to be a long night. When i got out there they all hugged me and began raving about me in a leg cast and saying i was so sweet to join them (not knowing that mom was going to pay the price for it later)

 There were three card tables set up and once we got started they explained that they played six games at each table then they switched up taking the winners to one table and the losers to the other. Mom was at my table, sitting across from me giving me a perfect shot of her cleavage, and  Jill one of her friends was to my left. Jill is in her mid-thirties, she's about 5'2" and just abit on the chunky side with big boobs and a pretty face. She had on a button down shirt and i could see that she was wearing a pink bra when she moved through the openings of the buttons. I was hoping the buttons would come undone so I could get a better look. Well mom saw me looking at her boobs and her foot nudged my leg under the table and when i looked at her she just smiled.

 After the first six games we took a break and all sat there talking and i focused my attention on Jill. At this point all the ladies were getting a little tipsy from the wine coolers and mix drinks and Jill told me she was married for 13 years and she wasn't very happy anymore along with about 5 other ladies saying the same thing to me. Telling me to stay single asking me if I had that special woman in my life. I just smiled and said yes but there would not be any weddings coming up soon and smiled looking at mom.

 Then they decided to start the games again, however mom lost and me and Jill won so we were split. Jill pulled out a chair for me to sit in and as I went to sit down I was looking at her boobs and almost fell, she quickly grabbed for my arm pulling me to the chair, and I brushed one of her boobs. Once i got situated in the chair she sat down and i noticed one of the buttons came undone on her blouse giving me a perfect view of the side of her boob. I didn't know how to tell her without getting embarrassed so I just sat there like nothing happened hoping one of the other ladies would say something but they didn't. It was great I really got a show this time when she moved, I could see her whole boob which was having an effect on me.

 It seemed the more the ladies drank the looser they got and the conversation turned to sex, about how their husbands don't want them anymore, and how they try to get them to get them to make love by wearing sexy things. One of the ladies said that she even went as far as trying to find another lady to join them in the bedroom to spice things up.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

I was really liking this conversation, listening to how they would go to extremes to get their husbands to make love to them. Then Jill spoke up and said that she had thought about finding a lover to keep her happy, grabbing her boobs and saying what kind of a man wouldn't want these. I got hard as hell at that point looking at her, she smiled and asked if I thought they were nice. I was on the spot now and she laughed and said she was just teasing me.    

 We played cards til about 1 am and then the ladies started to leave. It had snowed several inch' s since they got there and I was horny as hell after looking at Jill's boobs all night, and after that conversation. Once they were all gone I called to mom, i was sitting on the couch and when she came in she asked how i liked the show all night telling me she saw me staring at Jill's boobs, she pulled her shirt off and asked me if I still liked hers and knelt down between my legs and pulled my sweat pants down and took me in her mouth, she sucked me like she never had a cock before, then she stood up took off her pants and strattled me taking my cock in her pussy. She was moaning and riding me hard as I sucked her tits. Then all of the sudden the door opened and jill walked in seeing mom completly naked sitting on my cock we both jumped but it was no use. Jill busted us and said pretty good im stuck and you two are in here fucking. We tried to cover ourself up but we were already caught, mom tried to explain but Jill just went to the phone, called her husband and said she was stuck and she was going to stay until morning and hung up the phone.

 She took off her coat and looked at me unbuttoning her shirt and said now I can give you a better view. she sat down and said don't let me stop you 2 by no means. I reached over and touched her boobs, she closed her eyes and i undid the clasp in the front exposing her tits they were great they were firm and her nipples were big and hard i took moms hand and placed it on Jill's boob. Jill moaned softly then began to rub her pussy through her pants as mom rubbed her boob.

 Then mom got off my cock and leaned over and took off Jill's pants, she had a full bush, that was the first time i ever saw a pussy that hairy, i reached over and she was wet as hell then she grabbed my cock ,leaned over and took it in her mouth as i fingered her she spread her legs wide enjoying this then i felt moms hand hitting mine as we both fingered her. I was in heaven 2 beautiful naked ladies then mom leaned over and started licking her which sent Jill over the edge as she sucked me, i shot my load into her mouth and we all sat there. Mom still horny laied on the floor and began masterbating then jill got up and knelt between her legs and started to lick her poking her ass up in the air sowing me her wet pussy i got hard instantly. Jill spread her pussy open for me with her fingers and I then got on the floor. Jill moaned as I touched her and sat up and slid her wet pussy on my cock and mom sat on my face as the two or them kissed. then out of nowhere Jill took my cock and guided it into her, ass she took it all at once screaming as my cock entered her ass. i didnt last long there and came fast as mom came on my face. after that we sat and talked and Jill asked mom if she ever did anal telling her how good it felt once it was in. mom told her no but jill quickly convinced her to try it by telling her to just relax, mom got on her knees leaning foreward resting on her elbows Jill fingered her pussy rubbing her juices all over her ass then inserted a finger. Mom jumped but settled quickly as she fingered her ass. Again i got hard watching this and Jill took me in her mouth making my cock all wet then told my mom to ease down on my cock. First she took me in her pussy to make sure i was well lubed then she pulled off and placed me at her ass easing me into her slowly as Jill rubbed her pussy mom was sweating and soon i was all the way in her. once she relaxwd she went crazy riding me like there was no tomarrow.

Now i cant wait to play cards again                      

Published 
Written by hornyson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments