Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Plaything Part 2 Good Clean Fun

"Daddy's sex education continues with the help of Uncle and a threesome with me."

5
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Daddy’s Plaything. Part 2. Good Clean Fun.

I lay across his knee, the twitching spasm of my climax slowly dying. Oh God, a climax already. Dad and Uncle Dave had not even started to get undressed yet. They had only been in the flat for 15 minutes and I had already had two good spankings, one from each of them, and a finger fuck from Dad. I felt Dad push me upright and I stood in front of him, wrists handcuffed behind me and only a see-through nightdress to cover my modesty. Not that I had any left after being made to cum in front of the two of them. I bent forward, taking his fingers into my mouth and sucking my own juices from them. His eyes opened wide in astonishment and pleasure, and he stroked my neck softly.

“Are we going to need the sofa bed pulling out?” he asked Uncle.

“No, I think we can make do with the furniture and the floor, but I know what we could do with.” Turning to me he asked, “Where do you keep your toys, sexy girl?”

There was no point in my denying it, he knew I was not the kind to be without a few little toys for sexy fun. “In the bedside cabinet, top drawer,” I told him.

He went through to the bedroom, returning a few moments later with the drawer. Putting it on the table he started removing some of them with a practised eye, knowing just what he was after. I watched apprehensively, knowing the effect they had on me and I was certain that he would know just how to use them for maximum effect. 

Dad stood next to me, arm around me, hand gently caressing the cheeks of my ass. He moved slightly behind me, nuzzling my neck, knowing from previous experience how much that turned me on. I squirmed against him, feeling his hardness against my bottom through the sheer fabric of my nightgown. Uncle Dave moved in front of me, his hands roaming over my nipples, and his mouth capturing mine in a long lingering kiss, and one of them must have pulled the shoulder straps because the nightdress fell to the floor leaving me totally naked and helpless between them.

Now the hands were free to explore even more, stroking along my ribs, lifting and squeezing my small but sexy tits. A mouth found a nipple and teeth nipped gently at it while another hand snaked its way between my legs to the warm wetness waiting there. I could feel myself starting towards another climax, but Uncle pulled away.

“No, I think we might get more fun by making her wait to cum,” he told Dad. “Besides, we have not started to have our enjoyment yet, have we?”

He went over to the table, bringing back a set of nipple clamps linked by a thin but strong metal chain. Expertly he clamped the first to a nipple, Dad watching carefully with interest bordering on fascination. Then the second nipple, adjusting the screws carefully to hold me firmly but without undue discomfort. Already I could feel the weight of the chain pulling on me, sending waves of delicious sensations through me. Then he tugged on the chain, bringing a gasp from me as I arched toward him to lessen the pull. 

“Is that going to be alright on her?” asked Dad anxiously.

“Do not worry, George,” Uncle told him. “She enjoys it so long as you don’t pull too hard, and it lets her know who is in charge. Is that right, sex slave?” he asked of me.

"Yes, Uncle,” I replied. “Your sex slave enjoys it.”

“I think you will enjoy this as well,” he told me. “Bend forward.”

I did so, and felt a butt plug, oiled and ready, inserted firmly into my tight ass. By now I was really starting to squirm. As a final touch, Uncle chose a small vibrator from my collection and inserted it into my wet and hungry pussy, turning it on to its lowest setting. The buzz was almost silent but I could feel it working slowly inside me, not enough to satisfy, just enough to make me want more.

“Kneel!” Uncle ordered. I knelt before them, and was not exactly surprised to see Uncle unzipping his trousers. Dad saw and followed suit quickly, almost eagerly. Two firm erections nestled against my cheek. I opened my mouth, taking Dad first, teasing and sucking on him, seeing the pleasure in his eyes, then turning slightly I gave Uncle Dave the same treatment.

tamaraandjade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamaraandjade

I continued taking each in turn, just teasing and arousing them for some time. Their needs grew, and when I took Dad in my mouth again he put his hands behind my head, holding my hair. He pulled me deeper onto him as he face fucked me, his rigid cock going deep into my throat. My teeth and lips were holding him firmly yet gently as he started to come. He pulled away before I could swallow more than the first spurts and Uncle took his place quickly, ramming into my open mouth, and holding my head with both hands. He pulled me towards him, ramming into me deeply and coming in seconds. He also withdrew before I could swallow much and the rest of the hot cum, like Dad’s, spurted over my upturned face and bare boobs.

Once the flow had stopped, I leaned forward to each in turn, sucking their deflated members clean. Then I settled back on my heels, proud and pleased at how much enjoyment I had been able to give them, especially Dad. By now the sensations caused by the vibrator, not to mention the clamps and the butt plug, were causing me to squirm even more, I really needed to be fucked, but seeing their erections vanish, I knew it would have to wait. But would I be able to survive the wait? Already I was at the stage where, had my hands been free, I would have used them to satisfy myself. No matter who was watching.

“We seem to have made rather a mess of her, Dave,” said Dad, looking at my cum-covered features.

“No problem, George,” said Uncle. “It has been a while since either of us bathed our girl but I am sure it will all come back to us.” and he pulled me to my feet. He led the way to the bathroom, using the chain of the nipple clamps to pull me along after him. More delicious agony to add to my already intense need to be fucked.

The bathroom was fitted with a bath lining one wall, wash basin and toilet along the next wall, then in a fourth corner, a shower unit.

“What do you think, George?” asked Uncle Dave. “Bath or shower?”

“Do you know, “said Dad. “I have never had a shower with a woman.”

“That settles it,” Uncle smiled, “A shower it is then.” and the two of them quickly stripped. 

Then Uncle quickly removed the clamps from my, by now, ultra sensitive nipples. With all three of us naked, we stepped into the shower. It was a snug fit, and I was stood with one behind me and the other in front and facing me. The water was turned on, it was always set to a comfortable warmth. Already I could feel their cocks starting to recover, as they each took handfuls of the shower gel and soaped my helpless body. The feeling of their hands all over me were incredible. 

Dad was facing me, his body pressed to mine as he enjoyed playing with my soapy tits. Lots of attention to the tits, I noticed, every touch to the nipples making me squirm and squeal. Behind me a semi-rigid prick was pressed against my butt-plug filled ass, and wandering hands stroked the ass cheeks. Then the hands strayed to the front, teasing me by waggling the vibe still buzzing softly between my legs, and sliding it in and out gently. I backed away slightly, pressing harder onto the erection behind me, but there was no room to escape the teasing. Oh God, I could have come there and then. I moaned softly as my need grew more intense. Uncle heard me.

“Our little girl is getting worked up, George,” he laughed, looking down at his growing erection. “Mind you, she is not the only one.”

“Maybe she will beg us to screw her,” said Dad. I looked at him in what was almost shock. My own Dad, suggesting that? Seems he was learning from Uncle Dave.

“Please?” I whispered to him. “Please can your sex slave be fucked?”

“Did you say something?”, he asked. “I did not quite catch it, and I am certain that your Uncle did not hear it.”

“Please,” I said louder, “Can your sex slave be fucked, Please? Please Masters?”

“Looks like she is ready for us, Dave.” said Dad, and they quickly dried themselves and then me before leading me back to the living room, where I was hoping to be given the fucking that I so badly needed.

To be continued……

Published 
Written by hotgirluk26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments