Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dearest Daddy

"Games we play"

3
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

.




This story is of two adults playing out a fantasy.

Dearest Daddy,

I love being able to pretend I am your special girl and the games we play. Daddy your cuddles and kisses are the best and I always feel very safe in your arms. You have very slowly scared the demons of my past away and I can replace bad thoughts with nice loving ones. I love my special sleep overs every week with you.


Daddy I love watching you undress and walk around the house naked, do you realise how much I look at you?? I love the way your cock hangs down and I can sneak peeks at it as you walk around. I especially love our special cuddles, when we are snuggled up on the lounge. That’s the time where we talk about the week and just cherish the time we have together.
The kisses we give each other are deep and loving. The best part is we kiss each other back its not just one of us – we both need each other. I know that you wish I would take command and say what I want but Daddy I love hearing you ask me to suck your cock, I love that you need me to do that for you. Your cock is so impressive, it’s the biggest and thickest cock I have ever had and I enjoy teasing you with my tongue and my lips. I haven’t been able to take all of you in my mouth, yet, but I take as much as I can. You taste sweet and I love it when your foreskin is pulled back hard so your cock is shiny, smooth and tight as I tease you with my tongue. I often look at your face when I feel your body relax and your eyes close. The little moans you give make me happy because I know I am pleasing you. You are the first man that takes pleasure in feeling my teeth gently run up and down the shaft of your cock. I love every bit of your cock from the veins that run the length of your cock to your smooth shaved balls which I love to take into my mouth and suck each in turn. I love licking into your slit with my tongue.
And Daddy just sitting here writing this too you is making my pussy wet and wanting. I love it when Daddy says “I need to fuck my girl” and I lie down and spread my legs especially for you. You always slide yourself in so gently, as if it’s our very first time. The pure bliss as you start to ever so slowly slide in and out of my tight cunt enjoying every single thrust into me. When your balls slap on my arse and your thrusting gets faster I know you are about to drop a load of your hot cum right where it belongs Daddy – deep in my cunt.
Daddy has unlocked a side to me that I could have never imagined.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

That’s when my Daddy becomes my Master and I become your slut. Daddy it used to scare me at first to wear my collar but now it’s like I am giving all of myself to you and know that I can 100% trust you not to hurt me. Daddy, do you remember when I told you that my nipples were not very sensitive and you proved to me in a matter of minutes that they are. You pull each nipples till they are standing stiff and bite and tease them – they are sensitive aren’t they Daddy. I didn’t like it at first, more because I wasn’t used to any man playing with them. I know you love my big rounded tits Daddy!!

Daddy you love putting pegs on my tits and those funny clamps on my nipples, they hurt a little but it’s a nice hurt. You always get a strange look on your face when you are teaching me new things. You laughed at me last week when you chained my hands to your bed head, I tried to release myself but of course couldn’t. Part of me is amazed at myself for putting so much trust in you. Daddy you have given me some of my biggest orgasms, I especially loved that toy you made from the end of the curtain rod – you know the one- the ball thing that I said would not fit into my cunt! Oh my god daddy it was huge but touched so much of the inside of my cunt with the most amazing sensations that I felt like my cunt was on fire.
Daddy nothing is taboo with you and I don’t feel ashamed for having dirty fantasies, which I know that one day we will do. You already know how much I want to be fucked by about 5 guys over and over and made to feel like a cheap slut. And Daddy that little fantasy about making me fuck a stranger in the park makes my cunt wet just thinking about it. The very special fantasy we both have is you to watch me lick out a lady, this is something that I also hope happens soon, it’s been a long time since I have got between a lady’s legs and used my tongue.
My ultimate fantasy Daddy is to have you slowly slide into my arse, I know it will hurt Daddy as your cock is so thick and big, but Daddy I want it so bad to feel you deep inside me. I want it nice and slow till I am used to your size then I want you to fuck me hard till you fill me with cum. No body else is going to fuck my arse except Daddy – unless of course Daddy tells me too. Daddy I have to go to bed now… It’s going to be hard to get to sleep as my cunt is wet and my nipples swollen and hard, again for the second night in a row!!. See you on Wednesday,

Love your little girl xoxox
Dedicated To Russell
Published 
Written by Wibbly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments