Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dressing up Part 2

"my adventures of dressing up continues..."

30
8 Comments 8
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was a few days after fully dressing up and I knew I was hooked. I never felt more like myself or wanted to be more girly.

With encouragement from my two best friends over the phone, I started wearing panties full time, I just had to make sure I didn’t change in front of my family.

After a few days, I had gotten used to tucking my cock between my legs and loved feeling the tip of my cock against my ass.

It was a Thursday, and as usual, my sisters were all in college until late and mom was out doing her pre-weekend shopping. I was left alone to fend for myself.

Dressing up time.

As soon as I got home, I stripped off, remembering to keep the panties I was wearing on. I walked upstairs and put the panties in the hamper by the laundry room.

I went to explore my sister’s bedroom. I knew she had loads of clothes for me to choose from and I decided that I wanted to dress elegant but sexy. She had plenty of special lingerie and frocks to choose from.

I settled for a lace white bra and panties, with matching stockings and garter belt. I looked sexy as fuck and knew I would only make myself sexier by the time I had finished. I looked through her cupboard to find something simple but elegant to go with the underwear and settled on a white minidress. The sleeves and top half were lace, and the skirt part was satin. It made me feel sexy and naughty at the same time. I put on a pair of shiny white heels and made my way to the bathroom. The heels were not easy to walk in, but it made me feel sexier.

In the bathroom, I decided that I wanted to curl my hair. I untied my topknot and took out my sisters curling iron from the drawer. I read the instructions on the box and slowly and gingerly started to curl my hair. It took me ages, but I soon had, sexy curled locks of hair.

The makeup didn’t take me too long as I had done it a few times before. I made it look as natural as possible, enjoying the process of doing it all myself.

I looked in the bathroom mirror, staring at the gorgeous young woman in front of me. Her hair was immaculately curled down to her shoulders, and her makeup was elegantly done. She looked like she was about to go out to a wedding or something like that.

I didn’t notice that the door had opened till I heard her laugh. My oldest sister, Jessica, was standing there laughing her head off.

“Oh my god, look at you, you look ridiculous. You’d like to be a little princess, wouldn’t you? Tina, Haley, come look at this.”

I stood there, rooted to the spot as my two other sisters came into our bathroom. They all started laughing together surrounding me and prodding at me.

“Are you wearing my underwear too?” Haley exclaimed.

She was my youngest sister, a year and a bit older than me. It was her clothes I had decided to wear

My oldest sister hiked up the dress, revealing my panties, stocking tops, and garter belt.

“Wow little brother, you went all out to dress up. Look at your little cock trying to stay inside those panties. Maybe we should release it.”

Jessica pulled the panties to one side and pulled my cock free. I couldn’t help myself, I started to get hard making Haley gasp. All the girls began to laugh again, making me feel small. I was embarrassed but still rock hard, and Jessica started to undress in front of me. Tina and Haley decided to undress too, and soon all three were naked in front of me. They were my sisters, but they were so sexy. I thought I would bust my load right there and then.

jacksonchloe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jacksonchloe

Jessica picked up her panties from the floor, picking up Haley’s and Tina’s at the same time.

“Here, sniff our panties. Does it turn you on to know that we were just wearing them, or do you get your kicks from wearing our clothes?”

I didn’t answer but inhales the musky smell of my sister’s panties. It seemed so sexy to me they were naked, and Jessica’s hand started to slide up the underside of my cock.

I groaned as her hand started to jerk me off and Tina and Haley seemed transfixed upon me.

I could hear Haley’s shy voice.

“Jess, can I stroke him?”

Jessica let go and I smiled. Hayley’s hand was delicate, and she seemed at first gentle and then warmed up to what she was doing and started to stroke me faster. She seemed to be breathing heavily as her hand slid up and down my shaft fast. She had a glint in her eye I had never seen before, and all three of my sisters seemed excited by what we’re doing.

“My turn,” Tina said and physically moved Haley out the way.

Tina didn’t waste any time and whipped my cock hard and started to jerk me hard. Jessica walked around behind me and pulled my panties down a bit. I wasn’t ready for it, but it felt amazing, she pushed a finger right up my ass and started to finger me.

I groaned loudly and closed my eyes, consenting on what my sisters were doing to me. I felt a hand cup my balls, gently caressing them. I knew Haley had joined and once again all three sisters were touching me. I was so turned on that I couldn’t hold back any longer. I started to cum, shooting spurt after spurt over Tina’s hand. All three girls seemed to squeal in delight.

I felt my cock start twitch as all three started to giggle and kiss me. Jessica slid her finger from my ass and spanked me.

“Girls leave your brother alone. Matt, pull up your panties and come with me.”

We all turned to see mom standing there. I pulled up my panties, sliding my wet cock between my legs. I walked past my sisters and followed mom to her bedroom. I watched as she lay on her bed, tapping the space next to her.

I lay on the bed and she stroked my face and then gave me a peck on the lips.

“Honey, I’ve known for a little while that you like to get dressed up. I didn’t know you were using makeup too. Do you really want to be a girl like your sisters? If it’s what you really want, we can make that happen. It won’t be easy for you and us, and you have to be sure you want to do it.”

My mind swirled, yes, I did want to be a girl, but I couldn’t live without my penis. I told mom as much. She smiled and pulled me close. I lay there in mom’s arms, slowly falling asleep, still wearing my sexy white dress and lingerie.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments