Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Days - Chapter 6

"What would you do in a quiet furniture department?"

1
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The boys both had a definite lustful look on their faces. The slutty sexy look of Julie’s new outfit as well as the concept of an imminent fuck was getting to them. Julie seemed perfectly fine. In fact she was looking pretty eager.

Jenn and I walked on either side of Julie and the boys followed. Considering none of the three of us had on a skirt that would qualify as decent, I know they had a good time. Particularly when I pulled the remote out of my pocket and switched on Julie’s vibrator. I felt her muscles twitch as she gasped. I switched it off fairly quickly. I was really saving that for later.

We headed straight for the second floor bridge and walked across it and into The Bay. The escalator was close so we used that to head up to the fifth floor which was furniture. Jenn and I had happened to come through here last week and we had both commented at the time how deserted it was. It was even more so this time. We all got off the escalator and headed toward the far end of the floor.

There were a few sales people around but they were mostly busy talking to each other and paid no attention to us. We reached the far end and turned as though we would be heading back to the escalators on the other side of the department but instead Jenn and I pulled Julie in behind the wall at the back of one of their demo displays and the boys followed.

It was a bit dusty back there but it was obviously used at times when people changed out displays or had reason to walk the length of the department out of sight.

There was an old single bed back there that was perfect for our purposes. It just had a cloth over the slats but we weren’t there for pretty surroundings, just fucking. I turned to Julie.

“I need your new clothes. We’re not getting them messed up here. First the dress,” I said.

She didn’t hesitate. I thought the very real possibility of discovery would have made her hesitant but it didn’t. She pulled it up and over her head. The boys both stared. Their eyes were really big.

“While you’re enjoying the show, let’s have you next boys. Off with your pants and undies. You can keep the shirts and shoes.”

They slipped them off quickly and they both had very impressive erections. I wouldn’t have minded being part of the show myself.

“Julie, panties and bra,” I said, “and the vibe.”

She blushed as she took off everything but mostly as she spread her thighs and pulled the little string attached to the vibe out of her cunt. It made a very wet noise. I took it from her and wrapped it in a kleenex for re-insertion later. The three of them stood there very ready for action and waiting for instructions.

“Julie, open your purse,” Jenn said,” I gave you one of the things that you need for this.”

Julie did and pulled out 2 condoms. “No,” Jenn said, “you didn’t need a condom last night with Terry and you certainly don’t need one with sweet Jonas. You need the lube.”

Julie went red pretty much all over and pulled the lube out of the little purse.

“Jonas,” Jenn said, “go and lie on that bed. Julie, go and give his cock a rub with a little of that lube then give the tube to Jonas.”

Jonas lay down and Julie followed him. She had a real sway to her when she walked in those sandals. It was getting me very wet. She knelt at the side of the bed and leaned in and gave Jonas a couple of licks with her tongue and then sucked his lovely cock into her mouth. After bobbing up and down on him a couple of times she opened the lube and rubbed it onto his cock. Then she handed the tube to Jonas.

“Now bend down next to him facing away so he can see your pretty ass. Jonas, use the lube on Julie’s asshole. Push it right inside.”

Jonas did as he was told and if anything his erection got even harder.

Jenn said, “Now Julie, climb up on the bed and resting on your hands and feet over Jonas with your back to him lower that ass of yours onto his cock. Jonas, guide your cock in like a good boy.”

Julie climbed up and reaching behind her, put one hand either side of Jonas’ body and placed her feet between his knees as she lowered her ass down. As it got there I watched her squirm for position as Jonas guided his cock in. Julie sighed and slid down on him until he was buried to the hilt inside her ass. She let out a big sigh. Obviously anal was something that she and Terry, or someone else, had been trying. Julie knew what was coming next and she was getting desperate to get started.

Jenn started to speak to Terry and then we heard voices coming closer down the department. It sounded like quite a few people too. They were talking about changes to the department. I snuck a peek around the wall of the display and there were about ten men and women just looking around and wondering aloud what should be done first. They continued walking after a minute or so but we weren’t sure how far they would go. So it was now or never.

I turned back and looked at Julie. I think she was about to cum then and there. She was very into everything that was happening it seemed. Jenn gave Terry his instructions and he climbed up on the bed and knelt between both their legs and rammed his cock into Julie’s cunt. She squeaked and I thought it might have been loud enough for the people to hear, but if they did they had no idea what it was or where it came from I guess.

Jenn and I watched as Jonas rammed into Julie’s ass form underneath and Terry into her cunt from in front. They got a good rhythm going very quickly and the look on Julie’s face told the story. She just held herself while these two eighteen year olds filled her cunt and ass with their big cocks.

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

In and out, in and out. They never missed a beat the two of them. I watched as Julie bit her lip and closed her eyes and started to cum. Then Jonas bucked hard and pushed and started to fill her ass with his cum just before Terry filled her cunt with shots of creamy rope. It was great to watch. I was touching myself before they came. I was going to have to get well fucked before this day ended.

Then I looked at Jenn and noticed the other purchase she must have made while she was away from us. She had a tiny video camera that was cabled into her purse. She had been recording all of this. I asked her how long and she said that she started recording when she met us at Holt Renfrew. So she got everything.

The three of them were climbing off the bed. I handed them all wipes to get cleaned up, but not until I had told Julie to get on her knees and lick both their cocks clean first. She did that with a great deal of enthusiasm. Then I noticed the cum leaking out of her ass and cunt so I gave wipes to the guys and had them clean her up too.

Once they were clean and dressed again and the vibe was back in place Jenn said, “A couple of things for you to think about. That was the safest and easiest thing that will happen today. From here it gets more daring and more public. Also I am recording everything that happens. You can’t back out because you’re already in too deep. But you should know that we will have a record of everything that happens from here on. Now, it’s 4:00 p.m. so I think we all could use a drink. We’ll get the cars and head back up to Yorkville. There’s a nice little bar there that we can all sit at while I tell you what happens next. Terry meet us at the corner of Bellair and Cumberland.”

With that we took Julie and headed back to the car. Terry and Jonas went ahead. I liked watching their asses. I guess I was getting hornier as things went on.

We got in the elevator and Jenn pushed the stop button.

“Julie, give me your dress,” she said. “If you’re lucky we won’t see anyone from here to the car. If you’re not then we will.”

Without even a hesitation Julie pulled her dress off and handed it to Julie then stood between us and waited. Jenn pushed the fifth floor button and the lift started to move up. Oh, by the way, the lift has glass walls so Julie’s pretty and recently fucked ass was very visible to anyone who was looking.

The elevator kept moving until the third floor and then came to a stop. The doors opened and a couple got in. At first it didn’t register that Julie was pretty much naked. But after I turned on the vibrator in her cunt and she started to gasp and her hands went straight to her pussy in those pretty little panties they looked. They didn’t stop looking either. Julie had one hand on her cunt and the other was actually rubbing her exposed nipple. She was trying to help the vibe make her cum. She was really getting into this.

When we got to fifth floor, the couple got out and we followed. Jenn and I helped Julie even though I had turned the vibe off by then. They kept looking back and we waited for them to drive off before going to our car. I had Julie wave at the security cameras before I gave her back her dress.

We got out of the parking lot quickly and drove over to Church Street to head north up to Yorkville. We had just turned West onto Isabella when Julie softly whispered that she was desperate to pee. I looked at Jenn and she said over her shoulder, “Julie you have to hold it. If you pee in this car I will get really angry.”

Then she had an idea. She got onto Charles street and kept going across Bay and behind the stores and apartments on Bloor where the U of T is. It was quiet there. Just a few people. Then she pulled over and turned round to Julie.

“This is it Julie. Your place to pee.”

Julie looked outside. She really had no choice. She started to open the door.

“Wait,” I said, “Give me the dress and the panties. I’m not having them covered in stray pee. You’d better give me the shoes too.”

She stripped off the dress again. It was going to get worn out really quickly like this. Then out of the shoes and finally the panties. She looked cute in just the shelf bra with her tits all pushed up and her nipples really perky. She went to get out of the door. Looking both ways as she did.

“Two things,” Jenn said. "You’re getting out on the sidewalk side so that you are in plain view from the apartments and student residences. Also you wait until I am recording.”

Jenn got out and pulled out the little camera reaching into her bag to start recording. Julie was heading for the door and opened it. As she swivelled round and was about to get out I hit the 'on' button on the vibrator that I think she had forgotten was still in place. As she started to stand she felt it go and she gasped just like in the elevator. Her hand went to her cunt and she tried to get to a squat. As she did the golden steam of piss came pouring out, onto her hand and down her legs. Jenn got it all. She actually fell over and lay there for a few minutes her hand was still busy between her legs and she kept pissing. She must have really had to go.

No-one came past, but Jenn got it all on camera. It took Julie a while standing there in only the little bra to get cleaned up. She wasn’t getting anything back or into the car until she was spotless. Eventually she got back in but by then we had been listening to the whistling and hollering from one of the residences and we could see a crowd at the window.

We headed on to Yorkville to meet the boys and continue Julie’s adventurous day. The first of many.

To be continued ………..
Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors