Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Fun...Part 2

"Getting to know the sister and brother"

36
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
It was amazing after my girlfriend of almost two years, Tina, told me that her family was incestuous. After that first fuck session in the living room with her parents we all had drinks, sitting naked on the patio with their other two kids, Beth and Jeff, to relax and recover. They told me that they had been incestuous since Tina was 18 when she had come to her father after watching her parents have sex one night. They included the other kids when they turned 18 also, but Jeff and Beth had each done their own thing before that. I had told them a little about my sexual history, like how my first threesome happened. It was like any other after sex talk I had had with others before. Soon her mother, Ann, monopolized me for the night. She took me to the master bedroom and we were all over that king size bed, starting with a wonderful 69 where I tongue fucked her to a couple of orgasms before we really got into it, including bouncing the headboard off the wall. I figured that Tina and her father Dan were having fun somewhere else.

I woke up in the morning and found Tina cuddling in front of me, and Ann was still behind me. When I raised my head, sure enough there was Dan on the other side of her. I needed to use the bathroom and got up slowly not wanting to wake anyone, and Tina lifted her hand to stroke my arm as I left but she fell asleep again. I left the bedroom and went across the house to the other bathroom so the flushing toilet didn't wake them.

Now was when I started really thinking about what had happened that night. Yes, I knew that incest was "taboo", but before I had known about this family's secret they had seemed to be a nice, average family. In all the time I had known them, they were always happy and going on with their lives like everyone else I had known. All of the kids were excellent students and both parents held well paying jobs. Obviously there was no sign of trauma or abuse going on. But last night I had shared my girlfriend with her own father, and I had screwed her mother several times, and we had enjoyed ourselves like any other couple having fun in the swinging lifestyle. I had stopped thinking about who we were with because Tina and I had talked about being with another couple several times. In the end I just decided to enjoy being with this family and see where things went. I definitely had Tina, but if I was willing to share her with someone else, why not this way? They were obviously happy about it.

After I left the bathroom I went to the kitchen, pouring some milk and grabbed a couple of hard boiled eggs Ann kept ready. A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush in the same bathroom I had used, and wondered if it was Jeff or Beth. After last night, I just didn't worry about being in this family's house, naked and sitting at the table. Just as I finished the thought and thinking about them naked the night before, Beth came into the kitchen, still wonderfully naked. Her young C-cupped breasts were perky and I had always noticed that she usually never wore a bra, only a camisole, under her blouses. She was different from her mother and sister in that she had trimmed her snatch in a wide V, the bottoms of the angles not quite meeting at the top of her slit. Her face broke into a wonderful smile when she saw me at the table. "Hi there! How are you doing this morning?"

"I'm doing great, thank you." The night before she had just kissed me on the cheek and welcomed me to the family, but now I looked at her wonderful young body walking across the floor and my dick started to come to life. "I bet you are after last night!" she said as she grabbed a glass from the cabinet and went to the fridge. I watched her grab the jug of milk, then pour herself a glassful. I was sure she was showing off her slender body to me. I relished the view until I realized that I didn't want to assume that she was available to me also. Were there any rules to this I should know about first? Everyone was obviously comfortable being naked on the patio last night, but could I have Beth also? Yes, she was 18 and she knew about last night's fun, but she and Jeff hadn't come into the living room while Tina, Dan, Ann and I were having a lot of noisy sex in the living room and she had only given me that peck on the cheek on the patio. Beth put the milk back in the fridge and came over to the table, pulling a chair out and sitting down across from me. "If you're wondering, yes we are nudists here in the house. You really are welcome here, so I'm glad you didn't get dressed". The twinkle in her eye told me she liked my being there without any clothes on. I suddenly felt her foot touching mine under the table and start caressing my leg. We locked eyes and she let me know that "when I'm done with this glass I'm going to suck your cock." At least she didn't have any rules for me to worry about.

We sat there looking at each other as I finished an egg and she took her time drinking her milk. My dick was at full attention and we both knew we were mentally playing with each other. We never let our smiles leave our faces. She took small sips, then a big gulp, but left enough in the glass to show me that she wasn't done yet. I lifted my foot and started rubbing her other leg. Soon there was no excuse. Beth pushed her chair back and moved under the table and I felt her hand gently grab my cock and I spread my legs for her. Soon I was getting a glorious blow job with her stroking my cock and I heard her mewling from under the table. I leaned back in the chair and dropped the last of the egg on the table. I had been with women hungry for a dick in their mouth before, but Beth was obviously one of the hungriest ones. While her sister loved to caress and go slow, Beth worked my dick like a jack hammer. She wanted it hard! I had never told Tina that I liked to be sucked differently, so this was a fantastic change for me, just as her mother’s mouth work was the night before. Beth had a firm grip on the base of my shaft and I took her head in my hands, letting her know I was enjoying myself. But I love to eat pussy.

After a few minutes I stopped Beth and pulled her out from under the table. I leaned down to fondle and suck her tits and nipples, wrapping an arm around her to pull her close. After a moment I lifted my head and kissed her, driving my tongue into her mouth, knowing how hungry she was as well. I soon pushed her over onto the table and lowered my head to her waiting pussy. It was completely wet already and I started to lap it with my tongue, wrapping my arms around her legs to pull her close. She immediately grabbed my head and pulled me into her. She was so damned wet I never knew she was going to cum until I heard "I'm cumming!" Her back arched off of the table but I kept licking and sucking. Beth continued to cum, her hips rising and falling in jerky motion, pushing into my face then away. I stopped and she continued to shudder on the table as I moved up her body to caress and kiss both of her breasts. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders as she breathed heavily. "My God that was so good!" she whispered above me.

Soon we lifted off of the table and she bent to suck my dick some more. She paused to stroke me by hand and looked up at me. "If you don't put this in me soon I'm going to be very fucking disappointed." Within seconds she was leaning across the table and I was stroking my dick into her from behind, gripping her waist. When I entered her, I had that feeling of delight once again that went right up my dick and into my ass. Damn I loved the feeling of pussy in this family! She was cumming a mile a minute and both of us were making noise and not thinking about it. After a bit we changed position and she laid back on the table and I held her by her knees, lifting her legs high and opening her pussy wider. I don't know how long we fucked on the table when I felt her cum again, this time feeling a drenching of liquid as she squirted on me! I had never been with a squirter before and I ramped up to cum right then.

ChloeAllenn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeAllenn

I told her I was cumming and gushed into her within seconds and with a smile on her face she sighed "oh yes." She laid there while I sucked her nipples again, letting my cock pump over and over again until it wound down and was limp.

"Well I'm glad someone's had breakfast" we heard from the doorway. There stood Ann and Tina! There was no way of telling how long they had been watching me fuck their daughter/younger sister on the dining room table. "Now clean the table so I can cook" Ann said with a grin. Beth's pussy was dripping my load onto the table and floor along with her own fluids, so I stepped to the counter for a towel and tossed it to her. Tina walked up and gave me a smack on the ass and then kissed me when I turned around. "I think both of you need to go get a shower, don't you?" she asked as Beth was heading out of the kitchen towards the hallway. I smiled at her and gave her another kiss, then headed after Beth.

I caught up to her as she stepped through the bathroom door. Dan had remodeled the house and had created a huge shower in this bathroom. It took up the whole end of the bathroom. It was a walk-in, formed by a short partition wall with the opening on the right, the bottom two feet of the wall was tiled and had tempered glass sitting on top reaching to seven feet. It had a multiple spray shower head and a separate rinse hose, a built in seat in both of the corners opposite the glass and a hand rail along the wall and a foam mat on the floor. I followed Beth into the shower and since Dan had installed an on-demand water heater, the water was nice and hot as soon as Beth turned it on and we began to rinse each other under the drenching shower head. We stepped out of the water and I grabbed the bottle of body wash and soon we had each other lathered. I pulled her into a kiss, and her hands spent a lot of time making sure my cock and balls were extra clean. I then turned her and reached around to give extra attention to her breasts as she leaned back into me. Soon I moved a hand down to soap up her pussy, tracing her trimmed hair and running my finger between her vulva lips. She started sighing and swinging her hips along with my movements and I started to feel my cock engorge again. I pressed her under the shower to rinse off, and a few seconds later she turned the valve to use the hose. She watered down her front then turned to rinse me off, well rinsing my crotch and turning me around to get my back. When I turned again I took the hose from her and started on her, but when she faced me again I had a better idea. I eased the head of the hose down to rinse her pussy, but turned the head on a tighter spray and kept the water there to tickle her lips and clit. Beth was surprised by the sensation but then moved into it, and leaned in to kiss me again.

We were still kissing and Beth squirming in the water flow a bit when we heard the bathroom door open. We both looked through the glass to see that Jeff had walked in and he smiled when he saw both of us embraced. "Good morning" he said. I shouldn't have been surprised when he simply closed the door and walked right into the shower with us. "Give me some room for a sec, would you?" he asked and we moved as he turned the valve again for the shower head and we watched him drench himself. Jeff was built a lot like me, slightly shorter, trim and fairly muscular, and definitely a good looking guy.

I saw that his dick was on the rise and that he shaved completely like I did. He stepped out of the water and Beth grabbed the body wash and stepped over to him. "Let me help." She began lathering her brother. I hung the hose in its bracket and then sat on the opposite seat to watch. Beth pressed her body into Jeff, squashing her tits into his back and her pelvis into his butt, her hands lathering his chest and abs, then one hand gliding down to fondle and wash his dick and sack gently. His cock had come to full attention at about 7 or so inches with a well formed glans at the tip. Jeff had his eyes closed and was smiling and very quietly sighing with the attention. My own dick had made its full recovery as I watched her massage the soap on her brother's body and I started stroking myself. Beth finished his front and pulled back from him and lathered his back, her hands dipping down to cupped and squeeze his ass cheeks, even from where I sat I could see her running her fingers in his crack along his anus. Beth finished by pushing him towards the shower again and helped rinse the soap away. Then she lowered herself to her knees and took his dick into her mouth as the water splashed on his back. Like she had with me under the table, she was quickly bouncing on his dick, her hand moving with her lips and squeezing tight. Jeff reached out and grabbed the bar on the wall to steady himself while he gripped her shoulder with the other.

About a minute later, Jeff opened his eyes and looked at me, seeing that I had a raging hard on I was taking care of myself and stopped his sister. He turned her head towards me and they were both smiling. Beth crawled over to me and sucked on my tip as I stroked it slowly and I watched Jeff kneel behind his sister. He started stroking her pussy, making sure it was well lubricated, then he grabbed his dick and slid into her slowly. Beth pushed my hand off and took over administering to my cock as I watched Jeff slowly pump his sister, lubing his dick with her juices with each stroke. This time Beth rose and fell on my cock in time with Jeff's thrusts into her cunt, occasionally going all the way down my shaft, then gripping the base tightly afterwards. Soon everything was speeding up and we were all making sounds of pleasure as we enjoyed the sensations. I've always gotten excited during threesomes, whether I was getting sucked or dipping my dick in a woman's pussy while she had another man's attention as well. I was close to cumming as I watched Jeff pounding away in his sister. We heard Beth grunting as she came, gripping my dick harder as she stopped sucking for a moment as her orgasm rolled through her. Jeff was obviously ready to burst also as he started grunting heavily. As she recovered, Beth started pumping on me harder and faster. I felt my orgasm building and Jeff asked her "are you ready for it?" Beth made a moaning noise and dove on my cock again, and she began to buck her ass into him while maintaining her rhythm on my cock. Soon I told them "I'm cumming" and Jeff bounced harder into her and let out a loud cry of release. Beth stopped moving as she sucked and swallowed my semen, humming to herself as she enjoyed her treat of two men cumming for her at the same time. Jeff was gripping her waist and leaning forward over her as he became a little weak with his own orgasm, pumping her full of his semen.

"Damn but that was good" Beth said as she lifted her head from my lap. We got up and returned to the shower to rinse off and I took up the hose again to rinse Jeff's spunk from her cunt. "You feel so good" Jeff told her as he and I sandwiched Beth between us, water flowing along our bodies as we stroked and fondled his sister between us, making sure we were cleaned off. "Oh so do you" she sighed, her hands divided between the two of us, one hand on each dick in front and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Pushitup
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments