Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday With Mum, chapter ten

"We both got a bit horny and she ate me."

14
4 Comments 4
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

"I've got something to tell you, mum."

"I kind of thought you might have," she smiled. "I would hate all this secrecy to have been for nothing."
She pulled the car out into the traffic and waited for me to continue, but I was thinking of the right way to tell her.
"I think I'll wait until a see a big truck coming the other way," she said quietly, "And I'll drive towards it."

"Sorry?"

Behind me Sarah giggled, leaving me with the distinct impression that I was missing something.

"And just before it smashes into us, I'll ask you what it is, you have to tell me." she continued. "Or maybe I'll just carry on driving until I find a cliff to drive over instead."

Sarah leaned forward and laughed."Jamie, we both love you to bits, you know that, but honestly at this kind of thing you're bloody useless, you really are."

"Oh look," mum said, "Here comes a truck."

"All right, all right," I said, "I'll tell you now for God's sake."

"I'm waiting."

"If you still want her too, Sarah wants to come and live with us, here at the villa, permanently." I really thought she intended to hit the bloody truck, she turned to look at me to see if I was serious and forgot all about steering the car.

Sarah yelled in alarm and mum turned back round just in time to avoid the lumbering giant, she was laughing and crying at the same time.

"What do you mean, "If I still want her too?" she laughed.

"It had to be asked, mum."

She pulled into the driveway of the villa and getting out, stood with her arms outstretched waiting for me and Sarah to join her in a huddle of kissing, crying and laughing.

I still remember that day with a great deal of sadness, but with some pleasure too,

Mum phoned dad and told him what she wanted, at first he just laughed, but then she said, she wanted the villa, half the cash from their current mutual account and five percent per annum of the company's net profits put in a trust fund for me until I was twenty-five.

"Yes."

"No."

"That's right."

It was hellishly frustrating, just being able to listen to half a conversation that was going to change our lives completely, but finally, she switched her phone off and told us he'd been surprised at the leniency of her demands and had agreed immediately. "He'll be here tomorrow afternoon with all the relevant documents, the company lawyer will draw them up today, and we'll have a quickie divorce by the end of next month. He knows if I tried hard enough I could get evidence of his adultery and that would damage the company, so we'll go for mutual consent, it'll be all over in less than a month."

"What about you Sarah, how are you going to do it?"

Sarah shook her head, "I haven't got a clue baby," she said and took mum's hand."Let's go into the garden and sit in the sun, it'll inspire me.

The landline telephone rang as the girls went into the bedroom to change and a strange voice asked if he could speak to Mrs. McPherson.

"She's indisposed at the moment, I'm her nephew can I help at all?"

"You must be Jamie."

"Yes that's right, but who are you please?"

"My name's John Terry, I'm the rig master where your uncle John worked."

"Worked?"

I went cold, a shiver ran down my back. "You said worked."

"Jamie." his voice was soft, and I remembered meeting him once, a big bear of a man, who kept order with his fists, a man amongst men if you like, but a man who cried like a baby as he held his baby daughter in one great paw. It had been at her christening that we'd met and I'll never forget that moment.

"I made this, look at her, just look at her, the most beautiful baby in the world, and I fucking made it."

The vicar had coughed politely and my uncle John had led him outside for yet another wee dram from his hip flask, while he got his emotions in check. "Never be afraid to cry laddie," he'd said later. "It takes a man to show his emotions."

He was showing them now or at least displaying them as his voice cracked over the phone. "I'm sorry, Jamie," he said softly.

The bedroom door opened and the girls came out naked, arm in arm, they saw the expression on my face and stopped in their tracks.

"John, wait a minute please," I held the phone out to Sarah.

"John?" she said in alarm, "My John?"

But she knew from my face that it wasn't. I gestured her to sit down and said softly. "It's John McPherson, Sarah, from the rig."
I walked outside and rolled three joints, I needed one and I felt damned sure that Sarah would too.

"My mobile rang and dad's voice said "Jamie, who's on the landline?"

AnnSollo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnSollo

I told him and he said, "Yes, he rang me first when he couldn't get Sarah at home. Look after them both Jamie, I know what we said and I know it's over, it's what mum and I both want, nothing's going to change that, but tell them if there's anything I can do, anything at all Jamie, just to ring me."

"I will, dad, thanks."

I can remember thinking that at least one problem had been solved and then I hated myself for even considering the thought, but whatever the rights and wrongs of it, it was a fact, the way was clear.

They didn't get to the wedding that night, we sat in the garden, mum, and her sister still naked, but only because of the heat. At one point mum went into the house to wash what clothes she thought Sarah would want for the trip back to Glasgow and Sarah came over to me, tears still trickling down over her pretty face.

"Will you cuddle me, Jamie?" and patted my knee.

"We stopped loving each other when he found out that I wanted to leave him for Suzy, you know Jamie."

"Ssh, don't talk about it Sarah, remember the good times with him, there must have been some."

"Yes, there were," she said wistfully. "Lots of in the early days." Then she smiled and wrapped her arms round my neck,

"I love you, Jamie, I love both of you."

We were still like that when mum returned and asked Sarah if she wanted us in Scotland with her for the funeral.

"Oh yes, of course, I do," she said in a surprised tone of voice. "From now on we're joined at the hip, the three of us."

"Jamie, we're going to have to spend most of the evening on the phone, arrangements and all that, you know."

"Yeah that's ok mum, I feel kinda helpless."

"Hey, less of that you." Sarah jumped up and wagged a finger at me in admonishment. "You've already cheered me up more than you can know, you're more of a man than any other I've ever met, so let's have a bit less of it, young man."

I looked up at her and smiled. "Do you know that your tits wobble when you're mad?"

She laughed out loud and hugged me. "See what I mean Suzy?"

"Jamie the point is that I've just talked to Claire and told her we can't come to the wedding."

"Yeah, well never mind."

"You can though, and we want you to, she'll be here in ten minutes to pick you up."

"Mum, no!"

"Jamie do as your mother says," laughed Sarah. "Or you'll get a good spanking."

"I'll go, don't worry, but can I get a spanking anyway?"

Claire was stunning in a plain white mini dress, cut low enough to display the swellings of her lovely firm breasts and short enough to make my tight trousers seem even tighter.

"Nice aftershave," she said as I got in the car and kissed her cheek.

"Nice perfume," I smiled. "What is it?" and she giggled.

"I'm not wearing any you fool."

I was confused because there was definitely a sweet kind of odour that wasn't mine, then she raised her skirt. "It's called "Paige," she giggled and parted her legs to show me her sweet hairless slit between her stocking clad thighs.

"She'd doused herself in her perfume before she went to work, but she... well, we both got a bit horny, and she ate me just before I left to pick you up, it's her perfume on my pussy you can smell."

"Bloody hell Claire," I laughed. "You two are so fucking sexy together."

"We've got a long way to go to catch up with your, er... girlfriends." Then she laughed and said. "Fuck it, I know who they are Jamie and so does Paige, we think it's so fucking cool."

"Do you honestly?" I lit two joints and passed her one.

"Yeah we do, can you remember Paige telling you about her boyfriend, the one who ditched her?"

"Yes?"

"My brother." She took a long pull off the joint as we pulled into the car park of the bar.

"So?"

She giggled again and flashed her pussy at me as I opened her door for her. "We used to hang out with a crowd in a squat back home, you know, a party every night, booze, drugs, sex and loud music, we used to get so spaced out some nights, we didn't care who was fucking us."

"Wow."
She laughed again. "You're ahead of the game aren't you Jamie?"

"I think so," I laughed. "You and your brother?"

"Yeah, many times."

We flipped our joints and she put them in her bag for later.

"It got so that we would actually pretend we were out of it when we weren't just so he'd fuck me, he was that fucking good."

"Oh."

She wrapped her arms round my neck and ground her hips into my groin. "But I've got high hopes for you, Jamie, don't let me down will you?"

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments