Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday with Mum, chapter two

"Will you Stop Flashing your Pussy?"

32
6 Comments 6
14.3k Views 14.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"Mum, where the hell did that come from?"

I could hardly see her through my tears of laughter, it was the most remarkable thing I'd ever seen her do.

She was still shaking with laughter too, rocking back in her chair and lifting her knees up under her chin to hug herself.

"For God's sake mum," I laughed. "Will you please stop flashing your pussy at me?"

"Yup no problem," she said and sat upright, knees together with her hands folded demurely in her lap.

"Is that better?" she was dying to laugh again, I'd never, ever seen her like this before.

"No, actually it's not," I said as I poured myself another vodka. "I think I prefer the wild you, the one that tells my ex-girlfriend I'm fucking you."

She blushed and grinned at me. "Say that again."

"Bloody hell," I laughed again. "I've already forgotten most of it."

"Doesn't matter then."

"Yes it does, or you wouldn't have said it, come on what bit did you miss?"

Looking up at me, she actually looked like the innocent little schoolgirl she'd pretended to be earlier, sad, very sad and vulnerable.

"He doesn't love me anymore, Jamie."

"Aw mum, come on baby, of course, he does."

God, I'd called her baby!

It was probably down to all the gin she'd imbibed, but before I knew it, she was sobbing and sitting there like the loneliest person in the world.

"He's going to leave me, Jamie, I just know he is."

I pulled her to her feet and wrapped both arms around her as she sobbed.

"He's not mum, he's just a bit infatuated."

That was completely the wrong thing to say, but at eighteen I wasn't exactly a sage!

"He's fucking her now you know, I bet you anything you like, they're in bed now, and he's fucking her brains out."

"Mum, come on, snap out of it, what're you gaining by thinking like that?"

I kissed the top of her head as she clung to me, still sobbing.

"If he's fucking her it only goes to show that he's got no taste, no taste at all."

"What?" she looked up at me through her tears.

"He's got no taste mum, he's gone off to drink brown ale and left champagne at home."

"Oh Jamie." she lifted her head up and kissed me, not on the cheek, or motherly like on the forehead, but on the lips and it wasn't a peck either it was a full-blown, man to woman kiss. "Someday you're going to make one lucky lady a very good husband."

"Mum, right at this moment, the only woman I'm concerned about is right here with me, she's upset, slightly pissed, feeling very sorry for herself and - - - -."

For the life of me I can't think what possessed me to say what followed, the only thing I can say in my defence is that I'd probably had a vodka or two too many.

"And what?"

"And she's got an absolutely beautiful little cunt."

I'm not sure whether I expected a smack round my head or even a kick in the groin, given the mood she was in. But what I didn't expect was her mouth on mine, her breath warm in my mouth, her tongue snaking between my lips, nor did I expect to feel her moving against me sensuously as we kissed.

I ran my hands down over her back onto the delightfully soft curves of her bottom, and she moaned into my mouth.

"Jamie." that's all she said and even then I barely heard her. The tee shirt got caught up in my roaming hands, and suddenly I was caressing her naked buttocks.

I didn't realise what she'd been doing until my shorts gaped open and I felt her hands gripping my penis.

"Jamie." she breathed it again as we sank to the grass, her legs parted as if of their own accord, I certainly didn't force them apart, my mind was in a turmoil, this couldn't be happening, it just couldn't be, for God's sake I was about to have sexual intercourse with my own mother.

It was happening though and it did happen, she sighed and I groaned as my cock was surrounded by warm, wet velvet that moved, clutched at me, squeezed me.

"Do it Jamie, do it to me, do what your dad won't do, fuck me, oh God yes baby fuck me."

Still hardly able to believe what was happening, I let my body do what seemed natural, I began to fuck her with long deep strokes. Every stroke bringing a gasp from her mouth. I'd only ever had sex with Jenny, and it had never been like this. Not quite a wham bam, thank you, mam, but if I was lucky she grunted once or twice and even on one occasion she'd even managed to touch my buttocks and mutter, "Oh yes, that's nice."

This wasn't like that, beneath me was a woman, a woman who writhed with pleasure as I fucked her, a woman who whispered delicious little obscenities in my ear and raked the naked flesh of my back.

"Do it hard Jamie," she clawed at my buttocks and thrust herself up to meet me.

"Fuck me, fuck me stupid, make me scream. Hurt me, Jamie, ram your cock up into my cunt, do it baby, fucking shag me."

I couldn't last, I knew I couldn't. Even as I tried to think of things that would turn me off, she clutched at me, her tongue duelled with mine, she heaved herself up at me and wrapped her legs around me, she swore at me, and suddenly she stiffened.

"Jamie, oh Jamie, yes, yes, yes."

Her eyes seemed to roll back into her head, she shook, her whole body trembled, her lips drew back over her teeth in what was almost a snarl, and suddenly it was all too much for me, I exploded. I didn't just cum, I literally exploded, I came so much and so hard, it almost felt as if I was pissing. It wasn't. It was all sperm, I think she drained me in those few seconds as we clung together, sating our lust, our need, our love.

Neither of us spoke, words weren't necessary, our bodies had just said everything that had needed to be said.

Hand in hand we walked into the house and upstairs.

We stopped at the door to her bedroom, their bedroom.

"No," she said softly and I nodded in agreement, I understood.

We made love again in my bed, this time it wasn't urgent, it was gentle, loving, sensual and tender, no legs wrapped around me, no nails scratching at me, drawing blood, I didn't fuck her, I made love to her, she made love to me.

I think possibly we may have even cried a bit, not once did either of us close our eyes, not once did our mouths leave each other. We moved rhythmically, harmoniously like two dancers, our fingers entwined I pushed her arms up above her head, she sucked at my tongue and came with little squeals of pleasure.

Her cunt squeezed me, milked me, drew me into her warmth, and I fell asleep on top of her, her head tucked into my neck, still together in our incestuous coupling.

I really didn't want to open my eyes in the morning, she wasn't there next to me, but the bed was warm where she'd lain.

“Oh fuck, where does this leave us?” I thought and then I heard her.

"Are you planning on staying there all day, or are you game for a month of sun, sand, sea and - - - - -," I waited for what I hoped would come next, but nothing came.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

Opening my eyes, I saw her naked sex level with my eyes, and I heard her giggle.

"Sex was what I was going to say, but you look as if you'd rather stay there where you are."

Without speaking, I reached out and watched as my fingers opened the folds of her cunt. "Only if the sexiest woman I've ever met is here with me."

It was a different woman who boarded the plane with me, a carefree, cheerful, sexy and very desirable woman.

A woman who smiled at me every time she looked at me, laughed at my nervousness at flying, held my hand when we took off and flicked her tongue in my ear when no one was looking.

"She's wearing a thong."

"Eh?"

The stewardess, she's got a thong on."

I looked over to where the girl was bending over attending to a passenger's needs and sure enough, I was able to make out the tiny little vee at the top of her buttocks.

"Do you always look at girl's bottoms?" I whispered and she giggled.

"No of course not, - - - - -, only the pretty ones."

"Have you, you know with another woman?"

She blushed and asked the stewardess for another drink each.

"Why?"

"It turns me on, why do you think?"

"Well in that case, yes I have many times."

"Wow.”

She put her mouth to my ear and whispered. "I love tasting pussy."

God, I could have fucked her there and then especially when she discreetly put her hand on my lap and squeezed my growing erection.

I wanted her to go to the loo with me, but she refused, saying the aircraft was too full, I could tell the idea intrigued her though because she suddenly giggled and got up to squeeze past me.

"I'll be back in a minute." I slipped my hand beneath the back of her skirt and stroked her sexy little bottom.

"Here are your drinks sir," said the stewardess, mum giggled and practically ran down the aisle while I just grinned into the girl's smiling face.

"Sorry," I said, but didn't really mean it.

"Don't apologise, sir," she laughed,."It's the holiday spirit."

Then leaning forward she whispered. "If you'd like to join the mile high club, I'll make sure no one disturbs you."

My answer was obvious in my eyes and I got up quickly.

"Be quick though," she hissed. I'll give you five minutes."

"Oh my God," she squealed as she let me into the ridiculously tiny loo, then her arms were around my neck and her tongue in my mouth as I scrabbled hastily at my zip. Lifting her up, I noticed her panties on the sink and looked at her in surprise. "That's why I came in here," she giggled. "To take them off and give them to you."

She wrapped her legs around my waist and whimpered as I guided my cock into the dripping wetness of her cunt. "Oh Jamie, oh fuck yes, do it to me, fuck me, darling, oh my sweet baby yes."

Her eyes widened as I lowered her onto my erection and began pumping into her.

"You're fucking me," she hissed. "Jamie, you're fucking your own mother, oh you lovely horny little bastard, talk to me baby, oh fuck."

She ran her hands up beneath my tee shirt and deliberately raked my back with her nails as I fucked her.

"I love your cunt mum," I gasped, "I'm going to fuck every hole in your body, and I'm going to fucking eat you every day."

"Oh you bastard, you motherfucker."

She bit my shoulder to stifle her squeals as she climaxed.

"Jamie," she sighed. "Jamie, Jamie, Jamie."

A knock on the door and the stewardess's voice informing us that the loo was required bought us back to reality.

"You didn't come," mum said as I zipped myself up.

"Don't worry, sexy," I laughed. "I will later." and I stuffed her panties into the pocket of my jeans.

It took an hour to open up the villa, taking all the dust covers off, opening the windows, turning the gas and electricity on, sorting out the bed sheets, etc. But it was an interesting hour with mum wearing a short skirt and no panties.

Unlike Jenny, mum loved it when I slipped a hand under her skirt and fondled her pussy, or her bottom, several bulbs needed replacing and she insisted on doing it so that I could look up her skirt as she stood on the step ladder.

"Why don't you leave him?"

We were sitting on the rear terrace looking out over the garden to the beach where fellow holidaymakers were frying in the afternoon sun, and kids were splashing happily in the surf.

We were both completely naked apart from a liberal coating of sunscreen and enjoying a drink whilst waiting for the heater to heat the water for a much-needed shower.

Mum's version of sangria owed very little to fruit and a hell of a lot to the alcohol, which probably explained why I said what I said.

"Say that again, Jamie," she said softly.

"I said why don't you leave him?"

She nodded. "Yep, I thought that's what you said."

"Mum he's fucking what's her name, so he obviously doesn't really care for you anymore does he?"

"No darling, I think you're wrong there, he does care for me."

"Okay," I said. "Sorry, I was probably out of order anyway."

"You're not out of order darling, but tell me what's on your mind."

She refilled both our glasses and smiled down at me.

"Room on there for me?" she nodded towards my lap.

"Only forever and ever mum," I laughed and raised my eyebrows as she faced me, parted her legs and sat down on my lap, a leg on either side of mine.

She was wet, and her mouth was warm, her breath sweet as she kissed me.

"What's on your mind lover?"

"You are."

"Really?"

"Yes, really mum and stop dribbling on my cock while I'm trying to be serious."

"I can't, I'm horny."

"Mmm, horny and gorgeous."

I slipped a hand between her legs and cupped her sex.

"God mum," I laughed. "You're not just wet, you're a swamp."

"Put your cock in me, darling," she said as she kissed me and removed my hand.

"If we're going to have a serious conversation, the least you can do is to fuck me while we're talking."

And lifting my hand up to her mouth, she fixed her eyes on mine.

"You remember what I said on the plane?"

The tip of my rapidly growing erection was nudging at the dripping wetness between her labia.

"You said a lot on the plane mum, mainly along the lines of, fuck me Jamie, oh God fuck me," I laughed.

"About loving the taste of pussy, you fool!"

"Yes, why?"

"This is why," she said softly and wiped the palm of my hand all around her mouth as she moved forward slightly, allowing my cock to slip between the folds of her cunt.

"Now then," she giggled. "You were saying?"

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments