Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home sweet Home 2

"Mandy Sykes had never been happier than she has been in the last few weeks."

15
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Mandy Sykes had never been happier than she has been in the last few weeks. That's when she moved back home after being gone for three years. The clock in the nurse's station reminded her that she would be completing her 24 hour shift in less than an hour. That meant she would be off for the next 48 hours. As usual, she was finishing up the various patients charts which gave her a little time to reflect on her new life here in Madison, especially the memorable date she had with her dad after they had gotten her moved back in with him. That's when they both realized that they were sexually attracted to each other. Later, back home in bed, they explored each others bodies like kids with new toys. Mandy marveled at the size of Ted's cock and balls, the largest by far that she had ever seen. Ted finally got to see and touch the beautiful breasts and ass that he had been secretly eyeing since Mandy moved back home.

Mandy felt the warmth spreading through her body as she reflected on that first night they had made love. He had kissed her mouth, neck and ears constantly telling her how beautiful she was.
Her hands had found his huge cock, feeling the length and size of it as it pulsed and throbbed. She slipped her hand lower to hold and weigh the big sack of nuts which she estimated to hang 6 or 7 inches as he got undressed. She squirmed in her chair as she remembered how he kissed her entire body including her pussy and ass until, no longer able to contain himself, guilded that beautiful big dick into her cunt and fucked her as she thrust her ass up to meet him at every stroke. Finally, after she felt the huge prick pumping the hot liquid into her and after she had cum 3 or 4 times they lay tightly together for the rest of the night.

Ted Wilkins was as excited as a teen-aged boy going on his first date. In less than an hour, Mandy would be home and they would be spending the next 48 hours together. He had already had numerous erections over the past couple of days just thinking about her. He had called her a couple of times at work, and she always managed to whisper things like what she was going to do to him when she got home. He was going to tell her tonight about a plan he had been thinking about for the past several weeks. He was a little nervous about how she may react to it.

Ted heard Mandy's car pull into the driveway and went to the door to greet her.

"Hey Mandy" he said as she came though the door which he promptly closed to maintain their very private and secret relationship.

"Hey dad

, I missed you so much." she whispered as she found herself tightly embraced by his powerful arms.

"I have missed you, too, although I'm embarrassed to tell you how much" he said as his lips found hers.

"Ooooooh, sounds interesting. Tell me about it" she said as their kiss broke.

"Later. Right now I'm finishing up one of your favorite meals."

"That sounds wonderful, daddy. That'll give me time to go up and wash some of the last 24 hours off of me" laughing as she made her way up the stairs to the master bathroom.

"Okay, but don't wash off too much!" he laughed behind her.

Mandy completed her bath, carefully washing and cleaning her entire body. She didn't know
exactly what the evening would bring, but she wanted to be prepared for anything. Standing in
front of the mirror, she checked herself out. The excersise that both she and her dad had both
done since she was 14 had paid off. Her breasts, even though they were large with big nipples,
still jutted straight out. Her tiny waist accented her ample hips and bottom, which also was held
nicely by the muscles toned by her constant exercise. She liked to look at what other people saw
that drew the attention of both men and women, drawing comments, some tactful and others
down right vulgar. Being the lady that she was, she acted offended by the racy comments, but
secretly she loved it.

Satisfied with the way she looked and smelled, she stepped into the tight little black dress she
had picked out for the evening. She had elected to go with no panties and bra. She pulled her
dress over her hips stopping at the waist. Just one more thing she wanted to do to get ready.
She began massaging her breasts, rolling her large nipples between thumb and forefinger. Her 
nipples responded immediately becoming erect as if begging for more as she gradually rolled
and pulled them almost savagely as her passion built up. She resisted the temptation to move her
hand down to her pussy where the heat was concentrating. She removed her hands from her breasts,
satisfied with the effect she was trying to create. Her nipples, very hard and protruding out to about
the size of the end of her thumb, showed nicely though the material as she pulled her dress up
over them and zipped up.

"Oh, wow" was Ted's comment as she entered the kitchen. "What I was embaressed to tell about
before is happening now". The outline of his cock in his pants was so obvious, there was no way
he could conceal it.

"I'll take that as a compliment" her eyes drawn to the large bulge being created as she moved to him
to kiss and hug him in approval, almost jumping for joy with the effect her hard nipples were having
on him.

After the great dinner he had prepared, they worked together, clearing the table and washing the
dishes. As Ted moved around, he would deliberately brush against her beautiful ass and she would
always respond by pressing back against him. This type of foreplay was making Ted's dick harder
than ever and Mandy's nipples felt as if they were going to pop though her dress.

"Let's go upstairs" Ted whispered.

"Oooooo.

manmanlu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
manmanlu

I thought you would never ask" was Mandy's response.

Once in the bedroom, they helped each other get undressed, each touching the other, becoming more
and more excited about what was about to happen.

Mandy laid down on the bed with her arms open to Ted as he followed into her arms. His mouth found her hot moist lips, both moaning their pleasure as his tongue explored her mouth and then retreated as her tongue followed his into his own mouth. Reluctantly, he withdrew from her mouth and quickly found her hard nipples he had been eyeing since she first entered the kitchen. As he licked and sucked each one in turn, she responded by thrusting her chest upward, as if to try to get her whole tit into his mouth, useless of course, but fun to try. Again, Ted didn't want to leave these treasures, but his own urges were calling him to other delights. Moving lower, he kissed her tight tummy as he moved lower to her inner thighs. As he kissed and licked, Mandy's legs opened more and more, inviting him to sample her now very wet cunt. Ted pressed his open mouth directly over her now very hot and very wet cunt, thrusting his tongue in as far as he could. He heard Mandy gasp in pleasure as her hips began bucking uncontrollaby.

"Oh, daddy, I'm cuuuming. Oh my god, daddy! It's so goood, ooooh, fuck!!"

"Give me your, cum, baby, cum in my mouth!"

"Oh, my god, daddy, I,m cumming, I,m cumming, OOOOoooooooo daddy,

Ted had not told his daughter about her mother who was just as beatiful and hot as Mandy before the cancer took her. His wife, like Mandy could cum 8-10 times during their love making. Ted had learned the technic of controlling his organsms in order to let his wife fulfill her desires. He always tried to let her cum about 3 times to his 1. This had worked very well with his daughter also.

As the throbing in her pussy subsided, Mandy urged Ted to move up on her, sliding herself the opposite way causing his huge cock to move toward her mouth. She felt the excitement building all over again, always amazed at the size of it. As he positioned himself over her, Mandy licked and kissed the large head, her tongue catching the large drop of pre-cum that had formed at the pee hole. Loving the smell, taste and feel of it, she took as much of it as she could into her mouth. Her hand slipped below him to hold and feel the big sack of balls that always fascinated her. With her other hand, she found the part of the shaft that her mouth couldn't take in and began stroking it as her mouth moved up and down on the head. Ted's hips jerked uncontrollaby as the beautiful creature beneath him kissed, licked and sucked on his cock. Controlling his urge to cum in her mouth was quickly becoming harder to do. Reluctantly, he gently pulled his cock from those lusious lips so he could reposition himself in a 69 position. As he straddled her face, Mandy couldn't wait to get that big beautiful dick back in her mouth as she raised herself up to meet it. Ted was lowering his mouth to her pussy, the aroma and heat coming from it driving him crazy. As his lips touched her hot pussy, Mandy moaned in pleasure while thusting her hips up to meet his mouth. Ted licked and kissed her pussy pushing his tongue as far in as he could. Placing his hands under her knees, he urged her to pull her legs up toward her chest which she was more than happy to do. With her nice little brown hole exposed, Ted placed his open mouth directly over the opening, first pushing his tongue in as deep as he could before withdrawing as he kissed and licked the ass he had long dreamed about. Mandy's hips were thrusting wildly as she moaned with pleasure. 

 "Daddy, I,m going to cum again, oh my god!" Mandy was sucking wildly on Ted's prick as she jacked the rest of the shaft with one hand and massaged the big nut sack with the other, hoping he would cum in her mouth as she was cumming. As her cunt started the wonderful pulsing and gushing, her dream came true as she felt the huge dick starting to jerk and throb. She sucked harder on the head as her hand moved rapidly up and down the shaft with her other hand carressing the big balls letting her fingers roam over his tight muscular ass. Mandy's orgasm had already begun when the first big blast of cum shot into her mouth, followed by another and another until her mouth over-flowed as she tried to swallow fast enough to keep up.

"Oh babeeeee" was Ted's responce as the jets of cum finnaly subsided.

As they lay cuddling, resting up for the next round, Ted thought this may be a good time to run a plan by her that he had been thinking about.

"Mandy, I'd like to talk to you about something I've been thinking about for a long time"

"I'm listening" she said as she pressed herself tightly against him.

"I would like for us to move to another city where no one knows us, and live like man and wife. We could go out to dinner and go dancing without worrying about anyone knowing our secret. I could move my business and with your skills you could work at just about any hospital you wanted to. I think this could happen within a year. What do you think"

Mandy listened very intently and could hardly wait to give her responce. She was 24 and he was 44, but the way he stayed in shape, he could pass for 34.

"Oh yes! That sounds absolutely wonderful. Yes, yes, yes."

"Just one thing, though. You're going to have to learn to call me Ted instead of daddy".

"Okay, daa, I mean Ted" she laughed, as her head was already moving toward his hardening dick.

s
Published 
Written by snookypoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments